- Palombaggia in Corsica is one of the best beaches in France, which is surrounded by fragrant pine trees, white sand, red rocks, and stone pines.
- This trendy beach is located 10 kilometres away from the affluent town of Porto-Vecchio, and also attracts surfers who come to ride the waves on windy days.
- This place can be distinguished from other beaches in France by its umbrella-shaped pines, magnificent cliffs, golden sand, and sapphire ocean.
- You can participate in a variety of water sports, such as windsurfing, kayaking, jet-skiing, and pedal boating.
Activities: Beside snorkelling and paddling, one can try boat journeys to Porto-Vecchio and natural reserve islands Cervicale and Lavezzi.
- The long, thin inlets called Calanques are lined near Cassis, along the Mediterranean, which offset the vivid teal water at the Calanque d'en-vau.
- This is one of the enchanting beaches in France, where the flawless white sand and pebbles, caressed by the calm blue waves of the Mediterranean can be found.
- The beach emerges from the forest and connects to a thrilling trail for ardent hikers. The picture-perfect fjord, which is bordered by granite cliffs and defined by sparkling, clean beaches in France, is a hidden gem that tourists must soon discover.
Location: South of France, Calanque d’en Vau National Park
Activities: Numerous thrilling activities, including boating, swimming, and beach hopping, are available at this beach.
- Located in sunny Saint-Tropez is the Pampelonne Beach, one of the most visited beaches in France by tourists and locals alike.
- It is a destination that is essentially identified with one Brigitte Bardot and comes with beach clubs, gorgeous white sand, and boho vibes.
- It is an incredibly stunning setting that provides a rural backdrop to the most lavish beach parties in the whole globe. Go to the breezy Pampelonne Beach that stretches approximately three miles (5km) with your family and friends.
Location: South East of Saint Tropez
Activities: kayaking ; Swimming; Touring around in a rented yacht
Plage De l'Almanarre
- This five-kilometre long, family-friendly strip of unspoiled beachfront near Marseille is known for its wind and kite-surfing.
- You may also spot some stunning pink flamingos and other uncommon species flying around the beach.
- This wide beach is perfect for families with young children because of its talc-fine sand, warm shallow waves, undulating grassy dunes, and the distinctive sandy isthmus known as a "double tombolo."
- Depending on how strong the wind is, the water may become choppy and reveal its stunning wilderness making this one of the most stunning France beaches.
Activities: You can go swimming; kite surfing
- Located in Morgat, Plage de L'ile Vierge is one of the most beautiful beaches in Europe that comes with crystal clear water surrounded by maritime pines and the faint outline of an archway etched into the rock..
- The beach here has primarily pebbles and is located on the protected eastern side of Brittany's Crozon Peninsula, which is backed by tall, white cliffs that are covered in pine trees with crystal clear turquoise water.
- Instead of being a rocky spit of land in Northern France, this isolated beach is more like a place you might expect to see on the Mediterranean coast.
Location: Virgin Island, Crozon, France
Activity: Boating; Paddle boarding
Plage De Cabourg
- The best area to enjoy the seafront in France is on Cabourg's 4-kilometre-long fine sandy beach.
- A magnificent Belle Epoque promenade with several homes built in the late 19th and early 20th centuries on the beachfront borders it.
- Plage de Cabourg Beach, also known as the "romantic beach," reveals its numerous facets.
- Many recreational activities can be tried here including trampolines, inflatable play structures, and swimming lessons make it a truly family-friendly beach.
Location: Promenade Marcel Proust, 14390 Cabourg
Activities: Activities include swimming, windsurfing, stand-up paddling, beach volleyball, sea wading, horseback riding, and land yachting
- Located just a ferry ride from fashionable Hyères, the Porquerolles Beach is one of the frequently visited beaches in France.
- The turquoise waters and sandy beaches makes it a great place to visit with your family and friends.
- The Île de Porquerolles appears much farther away despite being only five miles off the coast of southern France. Because there are no cars on the entire island, all of its beaches have a calm vibe that's ideal for bringing a picnic and riding a bike.
Location: Southern France
Activities: Popular activities like paddle boarding and sailing can be done here
- Located on the western coast of Nouvelle-Aquitaine, it is one of the must visit beaches in France, where people come to relax and unwind with family.
- The beach also offers a range of recreational pursuits that can be best enjoyed with a group of friends.
- There are two patios with beach volleyball courts underneath the parking lots. On the beach, there are beach volleyball courts, three beach clubs, and a number of beach attendants with bars.
Activities: Engaging in a game of volleyball and going bar-hopping or attending the beach clubs
- The Southern region of France is home to Paloma Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches which comes with crystal clear water and pebble beaches.
- The idyllic location in a protected harbour surrounded by hills covered in pine trees is simply picture-perfect.
- Paloma beach has breathtaking views of the bay of Beaulieu-sur-Mer, popularly known as the Saint-Hospice gulf.
- The 150m-long Paloma beach is covered in gravel-sized pebbles instead of the sandy surface you might anticipate from such a famous beach.
Location: 1 Chem. de Saint-Hospice, 06230 Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat, France
Activity: swimming; kayaking, etc
Plage Du Petit Spérone
- Among the top beaches in France, the name of Plage du Petit Sperone comes at top, thanks to its sandy, shallow and well-heated water.
- You can plan your visit to this beach if you are looking for a secluded beach with less crowd of tourists and have some quaint time with your travel partner.
- The lush greenery and low rocks in addition to its clear water makes the visual of this narrow strip of beach even more interesting.
Activity: it is safe for trying water activities such as swimming & snorkelling