Beaches Near Paris
- Among the many beaches near Paris is the one at Deauville, which is located a little closer to the French city than many of its counterparts.
- Regarded as one of the best summer locations in France, Deauville beach is located on the Normandy coast and has been dubbed the "queen of the Norman beaches."
- Brimming with fun and excitement this beautiful 1.5-mile length of beach is perfect for lounging in the sun.
- You can hire beach accessories like lounge chairs and umbrellas to sit back, relax, and soak in the vistas.
- If you're feeling a little daring, this famous beach offers a range of water activities.
Also Checkout: Palaces In Paris
Book Now: Paris Honeymoon Package
- Dieppe Beach is one of the best beaches in the Paris area and a wonderful destination for a weekend escape.
- This being the closest beach to Paris stretches for a whopping 1.5 kilometres, and is located around 170 kilometres from the capital.
- Since this is the beach with the shortest distance to Paris, you may relax in the sun without being bothered by a large number of other people.
- If you're looking for a tranquil and picturesque escape with a healthy dose of Vitamin Sea, go no further than Dieppe.
- Get captivated by its breathtaking chalk cliffs and colourful pebbles.
- It's also a great place to unwind because of its rather casual atmosphere.
Also Checkout: Castles Near Paris
Book Now: Paris Tour Package
Plage De Trouville
- Plage de Trouville is bordered by Deauville, is about two hours from Paris, and is a fantastic option if you wish to do a day-long round trip by vehicle or train.
- This beach near Paris, like Deauville, is a relaxing place to spend time in Normandy thanks to its boardwalk and beach huts.
- You may relax knowing that your children are safe at this kilometre-long beach any time during the summer.
- Kids and teens can enjoy inflatables, slides, and swings at various stops throughout the route.
- Adults can learn the basics of sand yachting at a nautical facility.
- Last but not least, there are plenty of seaside pubs and restaurants where you can relax with a drink and take in the nightlife.
Also Checkout: Museums In Paris
Book Now: Paris Bus Tour
Plage Du Butin
- The beaches of a port city provide the best possible introduction to the area.
- From Honfleur's downtown, a short walk through the Naturospace will lead you to the family-friendly Butin beach.
- You may park for free, take advantage of the playground and bathroom facilities, and borrow whatever gear you need.
- At low tide, you can go scrounging for mussels, while at high tide you can go swimming. In fact, several impressionist artists have painted scenes from this beach near Paris.
Opening Hours: Open 24 hours
Also Checkout: Monuments In Paris
Book Now: Paris Walking Tour
Le Crotoy Beach
- It takes around 2.5 hours to drive from Paris to the little village of Le Crotoy in Picardy, which rests on the banks of the English Channel in the middle of the Baie de Somme.
- Plage Le Crotoy, one of the beaches near Paris, with its sunny southern exposure, has become a popular destination for a variety of beach activities,
- You can kitesurf, kayak, and even go horseback riding here.
- At low tide, you can enjoy a breathtaking view of the fine sand beach dotted with mansions and beach huts from the 19th and 21st centuries.
Also Checkout: Historical Places in Paris
Book Now: Seine River Dinner Cruise Tickets
- Cabourg is one of the beaches near Paris in Normandy that happens to be a major draw for visitors and locals alike.
- The blue lake and miles of white sand give the area the appearance of a miniature heaven on Earth. Cabourg Beach is great for couples because it has a variety of activities, not just the usual water sports.
- In addition to walking along the Marcel Proust Promenade, which is the longest walking promenade in Europe, you can also travel there on a sand boat or a horse.
Also Checkout: Unusual Places in Paris
Book Now: Paris Retro Tour
- Yport, one of the beaches near Paris, of the Northern Coast is the loveliest and quietest beach.
- From Paris, a vacation to Yport's beaches is strongly suggested because there, you can relax away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
- To get the most out of your time in Yport, plan on staying for at least a day.
- You should begin your day by exploring the rocky shoreline and white cliffs, which are accessible only when the tide is out.
- You can use this to circumnavigate the white cliffs but to unwind and enjoy the scenery, have a picnic here while observing the fishing boats pass by and listening to the waves.
- A few stunning cliff top vantage points, however, can be reached on foot from the neighbourhood.
Also Checkout: Romantic Places in Paris
Book Now: Disneyland Paris Tickets
- Located in the north of France and not too far from the capital, Berck-sur-Mer is one of the popular beaches near Paris recognised for its rare flora and animals.
- Berck Beach, like many others along the Opal Coast, is a long stretch of sand that faces west and is a great place to watch the sun go down on a clear evening.
- The stunning sand dunes here make for great hiking and sightseeing opportunities.
- One might rent a colourful hut on the beach to use as a storage space for their goods.
- Berck's kite festival and international kite events are both well-known draws for visitors to the city's beach.
Opening Hours: Open 24 hours
Also Checkout: Best Places to Visit in Paris at Night
Book Now: Paris Food Tour
- Less than three hours, Étretat is one of the beaches near Paris which is a great alternative for a quick weekend getaway.
- Parisians who want to get away from the city's hustle and bustle flock to this picturesque village on the channel's edge.
- However, Étretat is not a typical coastal town, it is a little town in the French Normandy area, tucked away in a cove on the stunning Alabaster Coastline, which is famed for its amazing rock formations and high white cliffs.
- Following the trail over the cliffs, you can hike up to the next settlement, and can relish the breathtaking panoramas of the seaside.
- Even if you're just looking for a laid-back beach day, Étretat has you covered.
- Also, Marie Antoinette’s historic oyster gardens emerge from the water at low tide, creating a stunning new backdrop.
Also Checkout: 2 Days in Paris
Book Now: Paris Street Art Tour
Le Touquet Beach
- Le Touquet, a town in the Pas-de-Calais, is a popular tourist destination.
- Given its proximity to Paris (only three hours by car), it's no surprise that many Parisians and visitors make the trip there on the weekend.
- Le Touquet Beach is a sandy stretch that spans 12 kilometres from the heart of town to the Conche Bay natural area, and you can look forward to summertime beach trips and refreshing ocean swims.
- You can rent one of the many bright cottages along the shore.
- In addition to its natural beauty, Le Touquet Beach is well-known for the variety of exciting activities available to its visitors.
- Sand yachting, in which one sails a rented sand yacht around the beach, is among the most well-liked activities, along with wind surfing and bodyboarding.
Also Checkout: Things to Do in Paris in Winter
Book Now: Crazy Horse Show Paris