Popular South Africa Packages
South Africa Tour Packages
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 86990.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 52990.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 40990.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 61990.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 66990.0|
Brace yourself for a fun-filled getaway with South Africa Tour packages offered by Thrillophilia. In this beautiful country, there are a plethora of options with personalised packages to let you have a memorable vacation. South Africa tour is designed in a way to help tourists revel in a number of delightful getaways and suited for all kinds of travellers.
At reasonable costs, you can look forward to enjoying beautiful cities like Cape Town and Johannesburg and indulge in a number of activities. With a wide range of options offered with amazing services, you can look forward to an ecstatic time in the beautiful land of South Africa.
A South Africa tour promises a galore of opportunities to explore . The activities differ from adventurous wildlife safari tours at Kruger National Park, West Coast National Park, Camdeboo National Park to sightseeing in the landscapes, valleys and waterfalls. The tour packages are designed in a way to treat the foodies with its culinary delights along with enjoying the dazzling nightlife. The custom designed packages are suitable for travellers with all budgets and style of travelling.
For choosing the best South Africa holiday package, you can look forward to multiple ways in which you can make memories for a lifetime. From unforgettable experiences like whale spotting and dolphin watching to paragliding and cableway ride, it is a fun-filled getaway for everyone. Allowing you to have enjoyment with so many adventures, these packages are sure to help you have a great time. With Thrillophilia, you get to design a package to let you enjoy according to your interests.
People Also Ask About South Africa Tours
Which are the best South Africa tour packages?Here are some of the best South Africa holiday packages:
What are the famous places to see in South Africa?1. Cape Town: Known for its gorgeous beaches and the majestic views of the mountains, Cape Town is renowned for its warm hearted people. When you are here, walk through the colourful streets of Bo Kaap or enjoy a serene picnic in the botanical garden of Cape Town. It is a nature lover’s paradise and offers many amazing opportunities for sightseeing.
2. Kruger National Park: A haven for wildlife enthusiasts, Kruger National Park is where you can have an adventure in the breathtaking natural ecosystem of grasslands and forests. One of the unmissable experiences here includes spotting crocodiles at the Crocodile River Viewpoint. Ornithologists will also be happily surprised here watching a variety of birds.
Location- Kruger National Park, Limpopo and Mpumalanga provinces, South Africa.
3. Drakensberg: Often called the ‘Mountains of the Dragon’, Drakensberg is one of the most exciting places to enthrall you with waterfalls and gorges trails for hiking. When you are here, you can explore Ukhahlamba Drakensberg Park and the Royal Natal National Park along with Tugela Falls. This adventurous respite is a must visit in South Africa tour packages.
4. The Garden Route: Offering a route of winding roads through picturesque villages, reserved forests, lagoons and white glittering beaches, the Garden Route is a refreshing delight for nature lovers.
It stretches from Mossel Bay to St. Francis and offers an adventurous getaway with its thrilling activities. While the beach lovers here will love to spend time by the beach, the thrill-seekers can perform bungee jumping in Storms river. You can also camp here and enjoy the exceptional wildlife in South Africa Tour Packages.
Location- Garden Route, Western Cape, South Africa.
5. Stellenbosch, Western Cape: With its idyllic scenery boasting of Cape Dutch houses, this town is for all the history lovers. While the foodies will love to gorge on delicious food here at the restaurants, the nature lovers will appreciate hiking and exploring the trails in the wild landscape of Jonkershoek Nature Reserve.
Some of the prominent attractions here include the Rupert Museum, Village Museum and the Botanic Garden at the University of Stellenbosch.
Location: Stellenbosch, Western Cape, South Africa.
6. Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve, Mpumalanga: A paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve is one of the best places to enjoy on your picturesque journey from Johannesburg to Kruger National Park.
It is the place where you can find the second largest canyon of Africa and explore the scenic views while doing boating and white water rafting. The wildlife enthusiasts can look forward to being in the company of hippos and crocodiles by visiting here in South Africa tour packages.
Timings- 7 am to 5 pm.
7. Cape Winelands: An unmissable activity for the wine connoisseurs in South Africa tour packages, Cape Winelands is set in one of the most scenic locales of the country.
The rolling highlands with the vineyards with the breathtaking views of the mountains in the backdrop will take your breath away. Here, you can enjoy everything from cheese to biltong platters and enjoy a serene picnic with your loved ones. You can also combine this visit to Montagu to spend some time in the hot springs.
Location: Cape Winelands, Western Cape, South Africa.
8. Durban: One of the most bustling cities in South Africa tour packages, Durban is a great place to enjoy a laid-back holiday. It is well-known for its salubrious climate and has many glittering beaches which are blessed by the balmy waters of the Indian Ocean. When you are here, you will love to spend your time surfing or snorkelling at the beach.
9. Hermanus: Escape the crowds and spend a wonderful time with South Africa holiday packages in Hermanus. Enjoy whale watching at Walker Bay which promises to be an experience of a lifetime.
The visitors here can also enjoy watching from the telescopes and benches for a gala time during the Hermanus Whale Festival. For more adventure, you can try a thrilling hike to the waterfalls, fishing in the lagoons or horseback riding when you are here.
10. Robben Island, Western Cape: Enjoy a tour of Robben Island to have a glaring glimpse into the history of South Africa associated with Apartheid. This was the place where Nelson Mandela was sentenced to prison and lived in a tiny cell for 18 years. When you are here, you can enjoy sightseeing and have a guided tour with people who were the ex-prisoners at Robben Island.
What are the best things to do in South Africa?1. Wildlife Safari: Enjoy an enthralling wildlife safari in the national parks of South Africa. The various activities among which you can choose here include night drives, horseback safaris and walking safaris. The best places to enjoy wildlife safari in South Africa are Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park, Mkhuze Game Reserve, Addo Elephant National Park etc.
2. Surfing: Presenting the most scenic surf spots in a coastline of 1,600 miles, surfing is a great way to have a nice time in South Africa trip packages. A sunny day amidst the crashing waves is sure to give you an adrenaline rush. The best places to enjoy surfing in South Africa are Blouberg Beach, J-Bay, Durban, Bay of Plenty and New Pier.
3. Explore nature through a hike: One of the best ways to see the unhindered beauty of South Africa is to hike through the beautiful terrain along the coasts. Some of the most famous routes which you can try are Fanie Botha Trail and the Rim of Africa in the mountains of Western Cape. For an amateur experience, try heading to the Drakensberg Mountains for a wonderful adventure.
4. Swimming With Sharks: Have a marine adventure by enjoying a dip in the cool waters with the great white shark. Seeing them in the natural environment without any danger is one of the best experiences to have on a South Africa tour. The common species of sharks seen here are tiger sharks, white bull sharks and oceanic blacktip sharks near Gansbaai Mossel Bay and Aliwal Shoal.
5. Be a history buff at Johannesburg's History at Constitution Hill: Know all about the intriguing past of South Africa at the Constitution Hill. It is a living museum, built on the premise of an erstwhile prison. It narrates the history of South Africa’s struggle for democracy through contributions of notable personalities like Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi etc.
6. See the Cape of Good Hope: It is well-known to be the southern tip of Africa and known for its fantastic beauty. When you are here, you’ll love to enjoy the splendid natural beauty while watching the whales. Also, watching penguins at Boulders Beach is an experience to cherish for.
7. Apartheid Museum: South Africa is one of the countries which reeled under the tragedy of Aparthied. Therefore, a visit to Apartheid Museum in Johannesburg is one of the recommended activities for history buffs to look at the interactive displays, film footage and many historical photographs.
8. Have a tour of the World’s Largest Hand-Dug Hole: Also known as the Kimberley Mine, this is an open pit which is considered to be dug by hand. You should visit here to have an offbeat experience and see the exhibition centre and the diamond vault.
9. Appreciate the magnificence of Table Mountain: Known for its amazing wildlife and superb views, this place is located in Table Mountain Park. When you are here, you can indulge in a cable car ride or a hike to the mountain. The adventure seekers can also enjoy paragliding and rappelling here.
10. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site: South Africa is famous for having 8 UNESCO world heritage sites which are famed for their cultural and natural relevance. A visit to these sites will leave you enthralled to the senses. Some of the popular among them include the Cradle of Humankind, Vredefort Dome and to iSimangaliso Wetland Park.
What is the best time to visit South Africa?The best time to visit South Africa is from the month of May to September. This is a great time to enjoy the pleasant weather and indulge in outdoor activities like visiting the beaches and wildlife safari in its beautiful national parks.
During this time, the temperature ranges between 22-33 degrees Celsius as the country experiences the cooler winter months. This is the time when it is the high season for tourism, however, it is not very crowded except the wildlife parks.
During this time, you can also enjoy Festivals such as Up The Creek and We Love Summer. You can enjoy a good deal or discount on SOuth Africa tour package if you intend to go during peak season by booking in advance for a cost ranging between INR 1.15 lakhs to INR 1.5 lakhs.
How to reach South Africa?You can reach South Africa in the following ways:
- By Air: You can take a direct flight from any of the major city ( eg. London, Paris, Frankfurt, New York etc) around the world tofri reach South Africa. There are two major airports in South Africa viz. Cape Town International Airport and Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg which are well-connected to the international airports.
- By Sea: You can opt for one of the scenic cruises which are provided from the UK and other major European countries to reach South Africa. The major ports in South Africa are St. Helena and Cape Town.
- By Road: South Africa can be reached by road through many African countries like Botswana, Mozambique, Namibia, Lesotho, Swaziland and Zimbabwe by an international bus service or via self car drive.
How much time does it take to get a visa to South Africa?You can get a visa to South Africa in a duration of about 4 to 12 weeks. The processing time is approximately 10 to 15 working days at a South African mission.
What is the cost for a tourist visa in South Africa?The fee for getting a tourist visa in South Africa is INR 2040.
Is it safe to visit South Africa right now?Yes, it is safe to visit South Africa. It is a popular tourist spot and quite safe for tourism assured by the government. However, you should avoid going to any place which are ‘no go’ zones for the international tourists and notorious for crimes.
How much is a trip to South Africa?The cost of going to South Africa is approximately INR 1.15 lakhs per person for 7-8 days which you can book for any travel package. This package covers your accommodation, travelling expenses and cost of activities to be enjoyed.
When should I visit South Africa?You should visit South Africa from the month of May to September. which is the best time to indulge in outdoor activities and visit the famous national parks in the country. During this time, the temperature is cool ranging between 22-33 degrees Celsius making it ideal for enjoying outdoor activities.
During this time, tourists can look forward to enjoying beach holiday, wildlife viewing, etc. Although its crowded this time, it's the best time to enjoy cultural festivals, photography etc. by booking in advance.
Which are the best places for adventure activities in South Africa?1. Blyde River Canyon: Surround yourself with the exquisiteness of nature at Blyde River Canyon and engage in an adventure in the mountains and waterfalls. Some of the best activities to be enjoyed here include a helicopter ride over Blyde river Canyon, hiking, white water rafting, horse riding and hot air ballooning.
2. Rivers for white water rafting: Head to the rivers in South Africa to get your respite amidst the chilly waters in Orange River, Blyde River, Doring River, Umkomaas River and Waal River. These rivers offer the best rapids and take you to the most gorgeous scenery of South Africa along with a pulse racing adventure.
3. Skydive Cape Town: If you want to soar through the heights, this activity will catch your fancy. It's one of the best places for skydiving in South Africa holiday packages and invites all the adventure lovers for a fun day out.
4. Table Mountain: One of the most prominent places for adventure lovers in South Africa tour packages, this place will get your adrenaline rushing with an exhilarating climb and a cableway ride. It is located in Cape Town and lets you have tons of fun by engaging in hiking and having guided walking tours.
5. St. Lucia Estuary: Enjoy a splendid adventure as you get to kayak with the most dangerous animals in South Africa trip packages. Navigating in a tiny boat amidst the crocodiles, hippos, sharks etc promises to get your heart rate up with this adventurous safari.This activity is a must-do for all the adventure lovers.
Which are the best jungle safari in South Africa?1. HluhluweUmfolozi Game Park (Kwazulu Natal): This safari experience in South Africa trip packages will give you a closer sneak peek of nature. You can opt for different kinds of safari packages and spot leopard and African wild dog.
2. Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park (Northern Cape): Giving you a glimpse of the Kalahari Desert, this safari tour organises morning and sunset safari. When you are here, you can see herds of gemsbok, springbok, eland and blue wildebeest.
3. The Kruger National Park (Mpumalanga and Limpopo Provinces): It is one of the most popular safari experiences in South Africa tour packages where you get to wander in a lush green landscape. The different safari options available are a self drive car, pre book game drive or rest camping.
4. Marataba Safari Lodge (Thabazimbi): Located at the foothills of Waterberg Mountains, this safari is where you can see many birds and exotic animal species. The major highlights here include a morning/evening safari in an open vehicle, water safari on Matlabas River, bush walks, bird watching etc.
Which are the Wildlife and national parks in South Africa?1. Kruger National Park: Roam around in the wilderness and spot plenty of animals like lions, leopards and rhinos. Here, you can engage in a thrilling night safari along with experienced guides to have a great adventure.
2. Addo Elephant National Park: Offering one of the best safari rides in South Africa tour packages, Addo Elephant Park is a beautiful habitat for the elephants. Another highlight of this national park is the Marine Eco Tour where you get to spot many whales and sharks.
3. Pilanesberg National Park: With a getaway that allows for a recreational retreat with family, Pilanesberg National Park will help you appreciate the tranquil ambience. One can enjoy an enthralling hot air balloon ride along with getting to see amazing wildlife.
4. West Coast National Park: A haven for bird lovers and shutterbugs, West Coast National Park is a must visit for its picturesque scenery. Here you can spot a variety of birds like Osprey, Knot, Cape Spurfowl, Grey-winged Francolin etc.
5. Camdeboo National Park: A thundering retreat for wildlife lovers, Camdeboo National Park is a place where you can enjoy seeing many lions, leopards, raptors etc. For a thrilling respite, you can enjoy an overnight safari and camping.
Which are the best beaches to visit in South Africa?1. Robberg Beach: One of the most gorgeous beaches in South Africa, Robberg Beach is a place where you can indulge in plenty of dolphin watching and whale spotting. It is also among the best beaches you will come across on your road trip on the Garden route.
2. Kraalbaai: Located on the West coast of South Africa, Kraalbai is a scenic lagoon that deserves to be explored during your South Africa travel packages. When you are here, you can take a dip in the cool waters, enjoy a hike or just watch birds frolicking away in the beautiful surroundings.
3. Camps Bay Beach: One of the major highlights of Cape Town, Camps Bay Beach is where you can enjoy a walk in the glittering white sands. It is famous for having the 12 Apostles tower, Signal Hill and Lion Head which offers a wonderful addition to the mesmerising scenery.
4. Thonga Beach: Well known for its excellent getaways for snorkelling and off-shore scuba diving, Thonga Beach offers glittering views of the Indian Ocean. Here, you can stay in one of the lodges and enjoy your day out in nature.
5. Llandudno Beach: If you just want to spend your time viewing the serene landscapes and refresh yourself, Llandudno Beach is just the place to visit in South Africa travel packages. Also, the foodie in you will be delighted to browse through a number of restaurants which offer mouth watering seafood by the beach here.
Which are the best cities to explore in South Africa?1. Cape Town: Along with scenic surroundings of nature, Cape Town is blessed with many opportunities to bring out the foodie and adventure lover in you. The most splendid activities to enjoy here include visiting Table Mountain for cableway ride and other outdoor activities in Robben Island.
2. Johannesburg: This city will help you appreciate the cosmopolitan vibe of South Africa. When you are here, you will love to visit the museums, do shopping or have an adventurous respite with sport activities organised in the city.
3. Durban: A fascinating respite on the coast of Indian Ocean, Durban is one of the most beautiful cities in South Africa. The best places to see here are Golden Mile, Umgeni River Bird Park, Indian Quarter and uShaka Marine World.
4. Pretoria: Promising to enchant you with its scenic surroundings, Pretoria will be a delightful getaway to enjoy the myriad glimpses of different cultures in South Africa. It is well known for its different museums along with having a dazzling nightlife.
Which are the best cycle tours in South Africa?
Taking a cycle tour in South Africa is a fun experience. It offers tourists a chance to observe the details of the nation and enjoy the scenic views closely. Some of the best cycle tours in South Africa are-
- Helshoogte Pass, Cape Winelands
- The Owl Route, Eastern Cape
- Midlands Meander, KwaZulu-Natal
- The Karoo
- Table Mountain, Cape Town
- Knysna Forests
- Suikerbosrand Nature Reserve, Gauteng
- Cederberg Odyssey Trail, Western Cape