Popular Cambodia Packages
|4 Days 3 Nights||₹ 24000|
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 25000|
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 27000|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 27999.0|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 28000|
Cambodia PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Cambodia holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Cambodia tour packages with exciting deals & offers.
Cambodia has become one of the hottest tourist destinations today and Cambodia tour packages abound with numerous temptations. Unlike many other places, it’s not overly developed and travelers eager for a more rustic and traditional experience will find it here. It’s incredibly rich in history as heritage sites such as Angkor and Preah Vihear will quickly show. The sheer scale of these magnificent places will take your breath away. Yet, the country has also had more than its share of bloodshed and sites like the Killing Fields are a sober reminder of its recent dark past.
Alongside its historical and cultural aspects, contemporary Cambodia offers visitors plenty to see and do with shopping malls and markets enticing you to take home souvenirs, curios and trendy fashion items. You can sit down to a snack at one of several cafés with distinctive French decor and go bar-hopping at Siem Reap’s Pub Street. Fans of the outdoors won’t lack for things to do either. There are several must-visit trekking spots and dirt biking trails as well as national parks you shouldn’t miss.
Food lovers looking for an unforgettable gastronomical experience won’t be disappointed; this is where you can feast on traditional Cambodian fare with a touch of French essentials mixed in. Depending on which part of the country you’re in, you can find cuisine with Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese influences. If you can’t wait to explore this amazing country, start planning your trip today. We’ve compiled a few important must-knows and tips to make your holiday one to remember.
Newly Added Cambodia Experience
Tuol Sleng Museum Phnom Penh Royal Palace Piccola Italia Da Luigi Koh Dach (Silk Island) Silver Pagoda Royal Palace Kam Air Wake Park Battambang Provincial Museum Ta Prohm Angkor Archaeological Park The Killing Fields The Terrace Of The Elephants Neak Pean The Lost Room Phnom Tamao Zoo Wat Phnom National Museum Of Cambodia Sammaki Art Space Wat Ek Phnom Southwestern Beach, Koh Rong Baphuon Temple Angkor What? Bar Prek Toal Bird Sanctuary Srah Srang Angkor Thom Shanghai Bar Howie Bar
Overall we had an amazing family trip to Cambodia for 6 days. A big thank you to Thrillophilia for organizing our trip so well!!! During our trip, we were regularly in touch with the agent who helps us from the very first place and even we get great support from the local operator and the staff. The company employee received us from the airport and helps us with the documentation part and as well gave us a warm welcome and the driver already waited for us and very helpful too which helps us with our luggage and kept it in a proper manner in the car, we had an easy checked in at the hotel and as well we really love the hotel they provided to us as we get a great hospitalities and services and with the sumptuous breakfast. All the day tours were well-planned and well-executed and the sightseeing was truly breathtaking and we get to learn about their culture and traditions... The temples, palace, floating village, UNESCO world heritage site, and many more important and famous sites we visited were very impressive at each arrival... We clicked many pictures to keep this trip memorable for a lifetime...
Loved!!! this trip like anything, The planned, timing, and service on this trip were absolutely fantastic and everything was very seamlessly for us and the team was always available whenever we required plus they kept inform us if there is any update or changes during the trip... Hotels: was very comfortable with professional and friendly staff and served us with amazing breakfast, Transportation: the car was well-maintained and the driver was on time always, Activities: sightseeing Was the highlight. Place: it's too beautiful with its natural beauty, manmade beauty, and amazing culture and nice people... NO REGRET LOVE THE EXPERIENCE.
I was not wrong at all with my decision for choosing this destination for my family vacation and I am also glad that my family loves the place and the experience they get from this trip... I'm impressed with the way Thrillophilia organized the tour it was very professional with full detailed about the trip how it will go and also decide the place to visit which they selected with the major attraction of the place, we really enjoyed the visiting to the floating village of Chong Khneas, and the sightseeing in a boat was extremely fabulous, the Wat Temple was really breathtaking, the place has lots of scenics beauty all around, I already in love with the place...Overall this booking platform even took care of all our requirements like accommodation, transport, picked up, and the drop which was extremely great...The whole team, the service, and the trip worth appreciating...
The agent I spoke from Thrillophilia was very professional and friendly since the very first time I contacted them, providing excellent advice during the planning phase and at every point during the trip. The itinerary they shared with me it seemed great with no trouble at all especially the daily itineraries were well balance which we were truly enjoyed our trip, We spend more time in Phnom Penh and all the sightseeing-spots were incredible. Arrangement and all were fully satisfied, simple words our high expectations for the trip were exceeded... Tons of thanks and best wishes to the entire team.
Huge thanks to Thrillophilia for this amazing trip we had recently, It was really a trip to be remembered till the end of times. What makes this trip a memorable one for me and my family reasons are mentioned below. Service: we received top-notch service from Thrillophilia and the associate operator who deal with them, we get both online and on-ground support from the team, and they also always available on WhatsApp by 24/7. Arrangement: The hotel they provided to us was great and they served with amazing breakfast and the staff were courteous. Transfers were on-time with the amazing driver. Tours: All the day tours we had were interesting and the places we covered were beautiful and also gave us great pictures. Destination: Truly paradise and very rich with culture, traditions, history, religions, and foods, ... Overall we enjoyed the itinerary and the service, We do create our own itineraries as well in free time which we roam around the nearby places and tried the street foods which was delicious, we even did the shopping and purchased souvinirs, we met nice people and we became friends. Really we had a very fantastic trip. Strongly recommend Thrillophilia and this package.
A holiday to Cambodia was excellent value!!! All in all, what they provided during the trip was super excellent, we had a wonderful stay for the entire 4 nights, the transport picked-up and dropped-off were exactly on time as expected. The place is very rich with natural beauty, UNESCO Heritage Sites, and our favorite part was the arrival at Angkor Wat I was shocked by this huge and beautiful temple and its surrounding areas... definitely gave us an amazing snap, The people, culture, and history of the place were impressive...This was easily the best organized holiday we have ever had...
It was a great expereince!!! Booked this with Thrillophilia was very easy the booking price was very affordable and as well-matched with the experience we had. Your service made my trip effortless because you did all the planning. Thank you so much. They also did a wonderful job of scheduling our day to day activities everything was managed properly which we miss nothing from the package... We had an amazing time in the floating village, traditional dance, cultural sightseeing tour of Siem Reap, and Wat Phnom Temple it was a satisfying trip. Thanks again will definitely use Thrillophilia services again
The very well-planned trip, We booked our 6 days Cambodia from Thrillophilia and the service they provided was good as they keep tracking us during our trip to make sure that we are fine, we stayed at a very good hotel with an amazing location in the city, we enjoyed the sightseeing and explored the place thoroughly, We had great food tours, markets tours on our own at a free time... Overall this trip was well-organized with no single issues.
Five days' trip to Cambodia was absolutely fantastic. I like that the trip was the best option for me within my budget. I have contacted them and the expert team was very helpful who made an itinerary with all things I really wanted too. I am grateful that they made my trip Amazing with awesome itinerary, hotel, vehicle, location, and sightseeing spots... I have no worries at all instead I truly enjoyed the trip and every moment I spend there.
Arrangement for my trip was good, the team was very responsive all the time we need any kind of help from them and they even called us to make sure that we are getting everything from the package we booked. The accommodations were too good with the hospitable staff, the timing was well-followed, the natural beauty and historical sites of the place were worth-it, day tours were super good, we get everything we could have hoped for and more...Thank you
People Also Ask About Cambodia Tours
Which are the best Cambodia tour packages?Here are some of the best Cambodia holiday packages:- Best Of Vietnam And Cambodia In 15 Days 2021 | Flat 14% Off
- Charming Cambodia 4 Days Tour 2021 | Flat 25% Off
Which are the best places to visit during Cambodia tour?1. Kampot: Replete with the glorious French architecture, Kampot is a perfect retreat if you are looking for a gorgeous riverside vacation. The city has numerous beautiful attractions to visit including Bokor National Park, the Kampot Kampong Trach Caves and Durian Roundabout. One of the famous delicacies here is the scrumptious crab curry that you cannot afford to miss. Kampot also makes for a perfect destination for people who love adventure as it offers thrilling activities like stand-up paddleboarding.
2. Angkor Wat: A UNESCO World Heritage Site, Angkor Wat is considered to be the soul of Cambodia and is one of the major attractions to be visited. Nothing short of grandeur, this temple holds a religious significance and also possesses a statue of Lord Vishnu.
It is encapsulated by a 190 meter wide moat and holds a strong historical significance. Angkor Wat is intricately designed and the carvings reveal the tales of the past. With more than 3000 apsaras, each unique carved on the walls, this temple is popular and renowned among the tourists.
3. Phnom Penh: The riveting capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh hasn’t lost its elegance and charm and still remains the most beautiful place to visit on the Cambodia tour package. An exotic city, it has become the hub of cafes and bars and entices the tourists from around the world.
Feast your eyes on the gorgeous and glorious French architecture and colonial houses that are an absolute sight to behold. The city is also home to numerous famous attractions that you should visit on the Cambodia holiday package.
4. Sihanoukville Beaches: A hub of multiple beautiful beaches, Sihanoukville beaches are world famous. Offering an atmosphere of serenity and tranquility, it allows you to sit back, introspect and just relax away from the humdrum of city life.
The place also offers snorkeling spots and you can also enjoy kayaking here. If you are a lover of adventure and excitement, this is the best place for you to visit on your Cambodia tour package. Relax or enjoy marine life, you are absolutely going to love this place.
5. Kratie: One of the best places to visit on the Cambodia holiday package during winter is this little quaint and marvellous town of Kratie. Situated on the bank of River Mekong, Kratie offers extremely delightful and splendid views of the sunset.
Witness the French colonial buildings that enhance the beauty of the town or engage in spotting the pretty dolphins, this town will make a place in your heart. Enjoy the delicacies and make memories here that you will cherish for a lifetime.
6. Krong Ta Khmau: One of the finest cities in Cambodia, Krong Ta Khmau is a home to several famous and prominent attractions that lure the tourists into travelling to this place. It is one of the best places to visit on a Cambodia holiday package.
The town possesses numerous temples, pagodas and you should not miss out on Wat Crocodile Hassan Pagoda while in Cambodia. If you are in the mood for a leisure and relaxed trip and do not want to visit the temples, this is the city for you.
7. Koh Rong: Possessing a vast number of beaches, Koh Rong is a heaven on earth island providing captivating experiences to the tourists. Listed among one of the best places to visit on Cambodia holiday package, it makes for an exquisite destination to witness.
You can also go snorkeling if you seek adventure as it is one of the most exhilarating experiences witnessing the jumpring fish, parrot fish, squids, diamond fish etc. The Coconut and Lonely Beach are the finest ones among others that you cannot afford to miss.
8. Poipet: One of the best places for people who love casinos and karaoke bars, Poipet is the place to witness the nightlife in Cambodia. Have the best time of your life and relish the famous Khmer coffee or visit the beer gardens on this Cambodia tour package.
Make memories worth cherishing and visit the Grand Diamond City and Tropicana Casino resorts for a fun experience. You can also witness the Cambodian architecture at the Kingdom Gate. There are numerous amazing places to stay here including Hak Huot Hotel, Holiday Poipet, Poipet Resort and Casino, Holiday Palace and many more.
What are the best things to do during Cambodia tour?1. Biking: With lush green surroundings embracing Cambodia, it is best to explore and go around visiting various attractions on cycling and biking tours. It is one of the convenient ways and the most fun at the same time. Biking is one of the best things to do on a Cambodia tour. The experience of riding through the beautiful, tranquil surroundings is unsurpassable.
2. Cruising: One of the most enchanting experiences on a Cambodia tour is cruising from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap on the famous Cambodian boat. Witness the surreal views of the sunset while you cruise, an absolute feast for your eyes and soul. Another unforgettable experience while you cruise is spotting the dolphins that is a tremendously beautiful sight to behold.
3. Enjoy Cambodian Cuisine: The most scrumptious food you will ever taste is the Cambodian food, the rice and fish. The rush of flavours in your mouth will transport you into another world and you will relish each bit of it. No matter how much you have, it is never enough and you will crave for more. If you are a seafood lover, this is the place for you.
4. Witness Apsara Dance: One of the most beautiful things to do on a Cambodia tour is to witness the Apsara Dance, which is the traditional Khmer performance. You should not miss out on this for the love of theatrics, dance and culture as it depicts a story of historical significance. This vivid, colourful, striking performance is something that attracts the tourists.
5. Visit National Parks: Witness the rare and unique wildlife in the national parks and wildlife sanctuaries in Cambodia. If you love adventure and thrill, this is one of the most bewitching things to do on a Cambodia tour.
For all the nature lovers, a visit to the national parks will steal your heart because it allows you to witness nature and flora and fauna so close. Virachey National Park and Ream Park are among the two that you can visit for a delightful experience.
6. Relax at the Beach: The unspoilt beauty of the beaches in Cambodia will relax you to the core in that laid back environment. From beaches including Sihanoukville, Kep, Koh Rong and Ream, you can enjoy the beautiful views and relax in the hammocks losing yourself to peace and serenity surrounding you.
7. Scuba Diving: One of the most mesmerising experiences on a Cambodia tour is provided by Scuba diving at various sites on the Sihanoukville beach. The underwater marine life is a surreal site and you can witness the sting rays, starfish, nudibranch, seahorses, whale sharks and more. It is a perfect activity for people who love thrill and excitement.
8. Shopping: If you are a die heart shopper, then Cambodia markets will dwell in your heart. Make the most of your time while you are there and shop from a wide variety of handicrafts, gems, stones, wooden itesm, weaving silk, rice paper prints and more. You can visit the Angkor Night Market, Angkor Handicraft Association and the Russian Market.
9. Cambodian Spa: Treat yourself luxury and relaxation and make the most of the amazing, rejuvenating spa therapies in Cambodia. It is one of the major attractions and the most rejuvenating things to do on a Cambodia tour package. Enjoy the hot oil massage, aroma spa, deep tissue, slimming massage and hot stone.
10. Circus Show: With numerous dance, music, art and circus shows, it is one of the most entertaining things to do on a Cambodia tour package. It includes the performers from various age groups and the performances depict historical stories and more. It is an absolute delight to watch and will make your evening worthwhile.
What are the best things to do in Cambodia at night?1. Stroll around Siem Reap Night Market: This place is for the spontaneous ones to try local delicacies consisting of insects such as spiders, crickets, frogs, stalks, and etc. Siem Reap Night Market is divided into two areas - Noon Night market, and Angkor Night market where entertainment facilities such as spas, bars, sand paintings, book shops, and more are endless.
2. Experience life at Pub Street: This foreign street at Siem Reap is famous for housing numerous pubs, bars, western and traditional Khmer style restaurants along the street. The bars and pubs are usually open all day long but get busier in the later hours. People visit this lively and vibrant street to enjoy and let loose.
3. Try your luck at Nagaworld Casino: The largest casino in entire Cambodia is a great attraction for tourists. The 13-floor tall building is divided into four prime areas with world-class amenities like luxurious rooms, spas, casino complex, renowned restaurants, and more. One should visit here for plays at the casino and indulging in luxury facilities.
4. Don’t miss the Tuk Tuk rides: Your conventional Cambodia tour package may not have this recommendation but a ride on this popular mode of transportation deserves a special mention. Widely used and affordable for every type of tourist, the Tuk Tuk takes you on an exciting journey through jam-packed roads and narrow alleys for saving time. And proves to be a fun experience, for most!
5. Try the Angkor Beer: Trying the local Angkor beer in pubs and bars in Phnom Penh or Siem Reap, along with ordering seafood and chatting for long hours with your friends is a great night activity to pursue.
How to reach Cambodia?You can travel to Cambodia by air which is the most convenient option as Cambodia has international airports at Phnom Penh and Siem Reap. However, there is no direct flight from India to Cambodia and there will be a layover at one of the countries including Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia etc.
What is the best time to visit Cambodia?November to April is the best time to visit Cambodia since it receives very little rain but the weather still remains pleasant. The country offers stunning clear skies to have a lovely holiday filled with relaxation and sightseeing during these months.
How much time does it take to get a visa to Cambodia?The application and process doesn’t take much time to be filled. However, the processing can take around three business days. If everything goes, then you will mostly receive your visa within 24 hours.
What is the cost for a tourist visa in Cambodia?The cost for a tourist visa in Cambodia varies depending on what type of visa you are applying for. If you need an e-visa, then it would cost you INR 2250 approximately and if you are willing to take a visa on arrival, it will cost you around INR 1500.
Do Indian passports need a visa for Cambodia?Yes, Indian passports need a visa for Cambodia. You can either take an e-visa or you also have the option of taking the visa on arrival. You should check for all the required documents while applying for the visa for a hassle-free process.
How much does it cost to tour Cambodia?The Cambodia travel package can cost you around INR 18000 for a week’s trip which is more than enough to explore and experience the country.
What's the currency of Cambodia?Cambodian riel is the currency of Cambodia and 1 Cambodian riel is 0.018 Indian Rupee. However, US dollars are also widely used in the country and ATMs sometimes also dispense dollars along with riel.
What is Cambodia best known for?Cambodia is known for its national symbol, Angkor Wat that attracts tourists from around the world. Home to the remains of the Khmer Empire, it is also one of the major sights worth witnessing on Cambodia travel package and has been recognised as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Is Cambodia worth visiting?Yes, Cambodia is absolutely worth visiting with innumerable attractions worth visiting in the country. From ancient temples possessing religious and historical significance to the beaches with unfaltering beauty, Cambodia is a country that should definitely top your bucket list. Relish the mouth watering delicacies and explore the culture and history of Cambodia to make the most your trip there.
How many days do you need in Cambodia?Three to four days are all you need in Cambodia to behold all the famous attractions and to have the time of your life. You can explore the history and culture of the country, visit the places offering delectable food and relax at the untouched beaches in these four days.
Which are the famous temples to visit in Cambodia?1. Angkor Wat: With one of the largest complexes in the world, Angkor Wat also makes for a national symbol of Cambodia. Recognised as the UNESCO World Heritage Site, this temple allures huge tourist footfalls to the country and is one of the major attractions worth witnessing on your Cambodia tour package.
2. Bayon: This is another famous temple in Cambodia and is also situated in the Angkor complex. Bayon is famous for the carvings that are worth a sight and there are also stone faces carved here. The tight passages make for the beauty of this place and is one of the most unique sites to be visited on Cambodia tour package.
3. Banteay Srei: In reverence of Lord Shiva, Banteay Srei is one the most religious and historical sites to be visited in Cambodia as it dates back to the 10th century. A photographer’s heaven, this temple possesses a pink sandstone which makes it all the more interesting to witness on Cambodia tour package.
4. Preah Khan: Surrounded by green trees all around, Preah Khan makes for one of the largest complexes in Angkor. The temple was built by Jayavarman VII in the memory of his father and possesses lovely stoneworks, carvings and decorations making it a beautiful sight to behold.
Which are the famous beaches to visit in Cambodia?1. Otres Beach: One of the beaches to relax and rest away from the hustle and bustle of city life, Otres Beach is your go to. Surrounded by shacks and flavoursome food, it is your perfect getaway on a Cambodia trip package when you wish to forget about the worries and just lose yourself into the peace surrounding this place.
2. Koh Tonsey: Away from the hubbub of city life, Koh Tonsey is a beach surrounded by beautiful greenery and some of the huts. Walk barefoot on the sand for a beautiful experience or relish the local food available on the shoreside, it will be an amazing experience.
3. Long Beach: Also known as Sok San Beach, Long Beach is one of the most gorgeous beaches to visit on your Cambodia tour package. The white sand looks beautiful and the surroundings enhance your experience on this beach. Visit this beach while you are on your Cambodia trip package and you will never be disappointed.
4. Sner Beach: Tucked in the peaceful and tranquil surroundings, this beach is located away from the chaos of the city life. Sner Beach is known for its laid back atmosphere and stunning beauty, a place where you just mellow out, relax, rejuvenate and make the most of your Cambodia trip package.
Which are the best places for shopping in Cambodia?1. Psar Thmei: Popularly known as Central Market, this haven for shopping lovers is located at the heart of the city Phnom Penh. The market is spread into four wings with shops selling practically anything and everything!
2. Angkor Market: Walk around this street market to find stalls selling fancy decor items, clothes, bags, souvenirs and so much more. Find here bars, cafes and restaurants to spend a perfect evening with loved ones!
3. Psar Char: If you are looking for a "one stop shop" market place, then this one's it! From jewelry to traditional artifacts, clothes to souvenirs, this market is the go-to for street-side, cheap shopping! Your Cambodia tour can certainly incorporate a stroll around this area, for a glimpse into the local lifestyle.
4. Russian Market: This is where you get the biggest of clothing brands at a real cheap price. Alongside, also expect antiques and handicrafts worth taking back home.
5. AHA Fairtrade Village: If picking the best handicrafts in town is of your interest, this village market space is your ultimate go-to. The market also has several eateries for foodies in and around its vicinity!
What are the top national parks to visit in Cambodia?There are several national parks that offer visitors a great opportunity to see native wildlife so try to choose a package that include a visit to them. These are the best parks to visit –
- Botum Sakor National Park
- Kep National Park
- Phnom Bokor National Park
- Ream National Park
- Kirirom National Park
- Phnom Kulen National Park.