Popular Malaysia Packages
Malaysia Tour Packages
|Glimpse Of Malaysia||4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 14200.0|
|Malaysian Highlights With Langkawi||5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 19800.0|
|Best Of Malaysia||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 25200.0|
|Malaysian Delights - Kuala Lumpur, Penang & Langkawi||7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 33700.0|
|Captivating Singapore And Malaysia Tour||7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 54600.0|
Malaysia PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Malaysia holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Malaysia vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Offering expansive tours at extremely friendly rates, the Malaysia tour packages offered by Thrillophilia go out of their way to make sure that your time spent here is unforgettable. From local sightseeing, to lodging and even transportation- these all-encompassing packages take care of every aspect for you. All you must do now is sit back, and enjoy the ride. Thrillophilia’s Malaysia packages cater to all tastes and interests. If you’re a nature enthusiast looking for a little adventure, then the Taman Negara Day trip package, or even the Bako National Park tour would definitely be to your taste. These comprehensive packages are designed to offer tourists a taste of Malaysia’s vibrant wildlife, through wildlife expeditions, hiking activities and much more.
One of the best ways to explore the natural wealth of Malaysia is to embark on an island hopping trip, and Thrillophilia offers some of the best Malaysia tours for this. From hopping tours at Kota Kinabalu to those at Redang, there are plenty of packages to go around. We also offer a host of offbeat tours for those who desire a little extra on their vacation, such as the George Town Bicycle Tour, a Food Tour at Kuala Lumpur, and even a Firefly Spotting tour in Selangor.
Whether you’re looking for a vacation with your family, or a romantic holiday with a loved one, these Malaysia holiday packages are perfect for all occasions. The several romantic tours available at Thrillophilia will make sure that your honeymoon spent in Malaysia is an absolutely flawless one. Similarly, the family tours make sure that each person in your family will go back with some of the best memories of their lives. Coupled with amazing discounts, these packages are also tailored to meet the budget interests of all travellers. Whether you’re looking for a luxury tour or a fairly simple, budget-friendly vacation, you will be spoilt for choice here!
Browse through a wide range of Malaysia holiday packages from different cities like Malaysia Tour Package From Chennai, Malaysia Tour Package From Kerala, Malaysia Tour Package From Kolkata, Malaysia Tour Package From Bangalore, Malaysia Tour Package From Mumbai, Malaysia Tour Package From Hyderabad, Malaysia Tour Package From Kerala.
People Also Ask About Malaysia Tours
Which are the best Malaysia Tour Packages?Here is the best Malaysia holiday packages:
Which are the famous places to visit during Malaysia tour?1. Langkawi Island: Known for its sandy beaches and stunning emerald waters, this beautiful archipelago in Malaysia is an absolute must-visit on all Malaysia tour packages.
Also known as the Jewel of Kedah, this group of 99 islands offer a plethora of sightseeing attractions and activities. This gorgeous UNESCO World Heritage Site offers an ideal setting for water-based sports such as diving, snorkeling or even boating. Special attractions at the island include a cable car ride, a rice museum and the famous Langkawi Sky Bridge.
Location: Kedah, Malaysia.
Also Checkout & Book: Langkawi Underwater World Tickets
2. Pangkor Island: Offering a tranquil hideout for travellers seeking a quiet vacation, Pangkor’s enchanting beauty lies in its clear, unpopulated beaches, clean waters, and thick forests.
One of the best ways to enjoy Pangkor would be to simply rent a bike or a bicycle and make your way through the stunning scenery. The Island is also well known for the remains of a 17th century Dutch fort, stressing the island’s role in the country’s colonial past. The beaches of Pangkor are also known for their excellent sunset views, and hornbills that can often be spotted here.
3. Gunung Gading National Park: Home to the largest flower in the world, this historic national park in Malaysia is one of the best places to visit on Malaysia tours. The stunning natural reserve is also known for its various jungle trails, waterfalls and trekking routes, making it a popular destination for trekkers.
Location: 94500 Lundu, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- Adults: RM 10.
- Children: RM 3.
- Disabled persons: RM 5.
- Adults: RM 20.
- Children: RM 7.
- Disabled persons: RM 10
Children below the age of 6 do not require an entry fee.
Timings: 08.00AM-05.00PM on all days of the week.
4. Mabul Island: With its idyllic water villages and coconut fronds, Mabul is one of the most visually spectacular islands in Malaysia. Owing to its natural beauty, the island is a popular honeymoon destination as well.
Mabul is known for its amazing array of underwater life, making it a paradise for divers and underwater photographers throughout the year. Moray eels, cuttlefish, blue-ringed octopuses, frogfishes and other flamboyant sea creatures are found scattered across the waters here. Muck-diving, a form of diving carried out at low-visibility, is a popular sport here, as is scuba diving.
Location: Semporna, Sabah.
5. Aquaria KLCC: Spreading across a massive 60,000 square feet, Aquaria KLCC is Malaysia’s most popular underwater aquarium. The exhibits at the Aquarium aim to take you on a journey across the evolution of marine life- starting from the Evolution Zone, with its carnivorous piranhas, and going all the way to the Weird and Wonderful with its moon jellies and pinecone fishes.
The special attraction of the expansive oceanarium is its host of sharks, making it a popular inclusion in all Malaysia tour packages. Aquaria offers a variety of experiences with sharks, such as the Sleep with Sharks programme for children, or the Dive with Sharks activity.
Location: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur.
- Adults: RM 71.
- Children below the age of 12 and senior citizen: RM 61.
- Disabled persons: RM 16.
Timing: 10.00AM-07.00PM on all days of the week.
Click Here To Book: Sunway Pyramid Ice Skating
6. Kinabatangan Wildlife Sanctuary: With its host of wildlife and birdlife, the Wildlife Sanctuary at Kinabatangan is one of the most exciting places to visit for nature enthusiasts in Malaysia tour packages.
Meandering through the lowlands of Sabah, the river Kinabatangan is a mosaic of oxbow lakes, swamps and marshes that form thriving wildlife hotspots. Orangutans, macaques, and langurs leopards are frequently spotted at the sanctuary. The vast hinterland is also scattered with a number of limestone caves, with the Gomantong Caves being the most popular one.
Location: Kinabatangan, Sabah, Malaysia.
7. Taman Negara: Standing tall for almost 130 million years, Taman Negara prides in its status as the oldest natural rainforest in the world.
With its wide range of activities, the National Park at Taman Negara is one of the most sought-after places to visit in Malaysia holiday packages. From walking under the largest forest canopy in the world to scaling the highest mountain in Peninsular Malaysia, a day spent at Taman Negara can never be a dull one.
Location: 27000 Kuala Tahan, Pahang, Malaysia.
- Visitors between 13-60: RM 30.
- Senior Citizens: RM 15.
Timing: 09.30AM-05.30PM on all days of the week.
8. Redang Island: Known as Malaysia’s largest island, Redang is known for its white beaches and crystal-clear waters. Home to the Redang Island Marine Park, the island is flocked by tourists throughout the year. Upmarket resorts and eateries line the beaches here, promising a luxurious stay here. The island is also known for its rich coral life, making it a popular spot for snorkeling and diving.
Location: Redang Archipelago, Kuala Nerus District, Terengganu, Malaysia.
9. Malacca: Brimming with a vibrant culture and home to a number of historic monuments, Malacca city in Malaysia attained UNESCO World Heritage Status back in the year 2008. The fine confluence of British, Portugese, Dutch and Islamic culture dominates the colourful Malacca.
17th century Dutch towns, ancient Chinese temples with ornate designs and the 18th century Kampung Kling Mosque form the spirit of this archaic city. Once known for its spice trade, the city of Malacca still delivers some of the most delectable dishes, making it a must visit for all foodies on Malaysia tours. Regular night markets and antique shops add to the charm of the place.
10. Bako National Park: Nestled on the northernmost tip of the Muara Tebas peninsula, Bako is one the smallest and oldest national parks in Sarawak, Malaysia. Teeming with rare species of monkeys, lizards and nearly 200 different types of birds, Bako is a must-visit for all wildlife enthusiasts on Malaysia packages.
The jungle trails at the Park are ideal for hiking or casual strolls, and several trails lead to the stunning beaches of Bako. The most popular beach at the National Park is the Telok Pandan Cecil, a fairly secluded bay that is known to command excellent views of the sunset. Activities such as boating or swimming can also be enjoyed here.
Location: Muara Tebas, Kuching Division, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Entry Fee: RM 10.
Timings: 10.00AM-05.00PM on all days of the week.
Planning a Visit to Malaysia as a Honeymooners, Click Here to Book Now: Malaysia Honeymoon Tour Packages
What are the best things to do on Malaysia tour?1. Helicopter Tour: One of the best ways to explore the city of Kuala Lumpur is to take a helicopter sightseeing tour around it. The 30 minute ride will take you across all major landmarks of the city, offering stunning aerial views.
Price: Approximately RM890 per person.
Timings: Between 10.00AM-05.00PM on all days of the week.
2. Take a hot air balloon ride: One of the most interesting parts of Malaysia tour packages, this activity involves exploring the city from great heights, afloat on a balloon. The balloon ride lasts approximately an hour. Make sure to avail the ride that takes off during the early morning hours, to witness some of the best sunrise views of your life.
Location: Putra Jaya.
Price: Tour packages starting from RM850 per person.
3. Sail through the mangroves at Tanjung Rhu: If you’re someone with a keen eye for nature, then the mangrove boat safari is made just for you. Taking place just off the Langkawi islands, this guided safari involves a host of different activities such as feeding fishes, trekking bat caves, swimming, eagle watching and most importantly, exploring the mangroves in Kilim and Batu Gajah.
Location: Tanjung Rhu, Langkawi Island.
Price: Starting rates are RM160 per adult, and RM110 per child.
Timings: 09.00AM-03.00PM. The safari takes approximately 5-6 hours.
Checkout & Book: Tanjung Rhu Mangrove Tour
4. Explore the ocean on foot: For those apprehensive of their swimming or diving skills, Malaysia offers a new and unique way of exploring the ocean on foot, known as sea walking. Aided by a guide, you can now walk between the vibrant corals off the coast of Borneo, surrounded by a variety of colourful fishes.
Location: Borneo Island.
Price: Starting from RM250 per adult.
Timings: A sea walking tour lasts around 15 minutes.
5. Take a hop-on hop-off bus tour at night: Experience the best of Kuala Lumpur’s nightlife in this hop-on-hop-off bus tour offered by Thrillophilia. The luxurious double decker bus travels across the city to some of the most prominent nightlife destinations around Kuala Lumpur. The best part of this tour is that guests can choose to alight only at their preferred destinations.
Checkout & Book: Kl City Of Lights Tour With Hop On Hop Off Bus
Location: Kuala Lumpur.
Price: Rs. 799 per person.
Timing: 08.00PM- 10.00PM.
6. Experience the cable car ride at Langkawi: One of the most exciting inclusions in Malaysia tour packages is to experience the cable car ride in Langkawi. Widely regarded as the steepest cable car ride in the world, the ride takes you to Mt. Cat Cincang, Langkawi’s second highest peak, located at an elevation of about 710 meters above sea level.
Location: Jalan Telaga Tujuh, Kedah.
Price: RM85 for adults and RM65 for children.
Timings: 09.30AM-07.00PM on all days of the week.
Click Here To Book: Langkawi Cable Car Tickets
7. Take a cruise tour: One of the best ways to explore the waters of Malaysia is to take a leisurely cruise around its rivers. There are a variety of cruise tours available here, including dinner tours, sunset tours, honeymoon tours and several others. River cruises are also extremely popular among holidaying couples traveling on Malaysia tours, owing to the laid back charm of the experience.
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi, Malacca, Penang and Johar.
Price: Depending on the cruise package opted for.
Also Checkout & Book: Putrajaya Cruise Tour
8. Try your hand at Bungee Jumping: A popular inclusion in all Malaysia tour packages, Bungee Jumping involves falling from great heights into a trampoline while attached to a harness. One of the most popular destinations for the activity in Malaysia is the Sunway Lagoon Theme Park in Kuala Lumpur, where the jumps take place from a height of about 22 feet above sea level.
Location: Sunway Lagoon Park, Kuala Lumpur.
Price: RM130 for adults, RM90 for children.
Timings: 10.00AM-06.00Pm on all days of the week.
9. Try rock climbing at Batu Caves: Batu Caves is the rock-climbing hub in Malaysia. Hosting about 8 crags and over 150 climbing routes, these limestone caves near Kuala Lumpur invites climbers from all over the world. The crags are easily accessible from ground level, offering an easy climb to beginners and first-time trekkers.
Click Here to Book: Kuala Lumpur Suburbs and Batu Caves Day Tour
Location: Batu Caves, Selangor.
Price: Starting from RM 210 per person.
10. Explore the Petronas Twin Towers: Anybody who has heard of Kuala Lumpur, has heard of the Petronas Twin Towers, the city’s biggest and most glorious attraction. One of the most sought-after destinations in Malaysia tour packages, these towers pride in its status as the tallest twin towers in the world. Click Here to Book: Kuala Lumpur City Tour with Petronas Twin Tower
The tour package allows you to explore the towers and also witness the stunning panoramic views that it commands of the city. Additional attractions such as the neighboring Aquaria KLCC can also be visited on this tour.
Location: Kuala Lumpur.
Price: Starting from Rs.750 per person.
Timings: 09.00AM- 09.00PM between Tuesday and Sunday. The towers remain closed on Mondays, and between 01.00PM-02.30PM on Fridays.
Click Here To Book: Petronas Twin Towers and Batu Caves Full Day Tour
Explore & Checkout: Best Theme Parks in Kuala Lumpur
What is famous in Malaysia?Malaysia is best known for its stunning islands. With their dazzling stretches of glittering white sand, and clear, emerald-blue waters, the islands here are some of the most popular inclusions in Malaysia packages. The islands of Malaysia are also home to a number of water sport opportunities, such as snorkeling, diving, boating and much more.
Recommended Read: Best Things to Do in Malaysia
How many days should I spend in Malaysia?Around 7-9 days of stay should ideally be spent in Malaysia. This would allow you to explore the country’s various major sightseeing spots in a hassle free and laid back manner.
Also Explore: Ultimate Adventure Sports in Malaysia
Is Malaysia safe for tourists?Yes, Malaysia is relatively safe for tourists. Violent crime rates here are on the lower side, and the locals here are generally friendly and hospitable towards travellers.
Checkout and Book: Sunset Dinner Cruise Langkawi
Do I need a visa for Malaysia?Indian travellers visiting Malaysia will need to secure a tourist Visa before entering the country.
Must Check: Ultimate Adventures in Malaysia
How much time does it take and cost to get a visa to Malaysia?The standard processing time to secure a Malaysian visa from India is 24 hours. However, you may choose to rush the process and get it within 4 hours, although against an added charge.
Suggested For You: Malaysia Theme Parks
Click Here to Book Now: Langkawi Discovery Helicopter Private Tour
Where we can do scuba diving in Malaysia?Several islands in Malaysia are ideal for scuba diving, such as Sipadan Island, Redang Island, Mabul and Kapalai Island, Layang-Layang Island, among several others.
Explore More: Best Scuba Diving in Malaysia
What are the best adventure activities in Malaysia?1. Tandem Skydiving, Kuala Lumpur: One of the most adventurous activities included in Malaysia tour packages, tandem skydiving involves being harnessed to a great big parachute as you soar through the clear blue skies. The activity is entirely guided, and can be attempted by beginners and experts alike.
2. Scuba Diving: With its thriving marine wealth, Scuba Diving is one of the most popular tourist activities in Malaysia holiday packages.
From vibrant corals, to octopuses, and even sharks- the islands in Malaysia are a paradise for both divers and underwater photographers. Some of the best places for scuba diving in Malaysia are Sipadan, Mabul, Kapalai, Layang-Layang, and Redang among several others.
3. White Water Rafting: There is no shortage of river rapids in Malaysia, and each rapid in the country is graded according to their level of difficulty. While the Singoh rapids are extremely challenging and should only be attempted by expert rafters, the rivers of Ulu Slim and Kampar are ideally suited to first time rafters and beginners.
Click Here To Book: White Water Rafting Adventure
4. Trekking: With its several peaks, stunning landscapes and pleasant climate, trekking is one of the most popular activities included in Malaysia tour packages. Some of the best peaks for trekking in Malaysia are Mount Kinabalu, Mount Nuang, Mount Gayong, Mount Gagau, Mount Jera and Mount Korbu, among others.
Also Explore: Water Sports in Langkawi
Which are the famous islands to visit in Malaysia?1. Layang Island: Also known as Swallow Reef, Layang Island is Malaysia’s diving hotspot. One of the most stunning inclusions in Malaysia packages, the island is best known for its vibrant underwater life. Whale spotting and birdwatching are some of the most common activities at Layang Island.
2. Mabul Island: A fairly unexplored island, the quiet beauty of Mabul will stun anyone who comes here. The pristine beaches and emerald waters at the island are ideal for activities such as kayaking, snorkeling and muck-diving.
3. Tioman Islands: Widely regarded as one of the most beautiful islands in the world, Tioman Island is one of the most magnificent places to explore in Malaysia holiday packages. Turtle farms and waterfalls at the island invite tourists throughout the year and one can easily enjoy a blissful session of diving and snorkeling here.
4. Penang Island: Apart from its scenic beauty, Penang is well known for its local cuisine and the delectable street food available here makes the island one of the top choices in Malaysia packages among foodies. A number of cultural and heritage sights also contribute towards making Penang a popular tourist hotspot.
Suggested For You: Islands in Malaysia
Which are the best cities to explore in Malaysia?1. Kuala Lumpur: Known for the iconic Petronas towers, this capital city is famous for its bustling nightlife, bazaars and metropolitan vibe.
2. Malacca: Also known as the cultural capital of Malaysia, the city of Malacca is known for its historic Dutch towns, temples and iconic bridges.
3. Ipoh: Nestled by the Kinta River, this quaint little town is well-regarded for its limestone caves, Buddhist temples, and its overall Scottish charm.
4. Kota Kinabalu: One of the top inclusions in Malaysia packages, Kota Kinabalu is famous for its stunning beaches and the water sport opportunities that they offer.
Must Visit: Best Places in Ipoh
Which are the best wildlife parks in Malaysia?1. Kilim Geoforest Park: Peppered with mangroves, rock formations and caves, Kilim is home to a variety of macaques, monkeys and even dolphins.
2. Semenggoh Nature Reserve: One of the top inclusions in Malaysia tour packages, Semenggoh is both a nature reserve and an orangutan rehabilitation centre. Visitors can witness the treatment, feeding and sheltering of injured and homeless orangutans here.
3. Bako National Park: With its jagged peaks, sandy beaches and dense forests hosting a variety of animals, Bako is one of the best places in Malaysia to witness wildlife.
4. Taman Negara: Known as the world’s oldest rainforest, Taman Negara is ideal for hiking, birdwatching and wildlife spotting.Click Here to Book Now: Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary Package
Which are the best Kaykaying spots in Malaysia?
With a collection of fifty-two beautiful islands, the popular Seribuat Archipelago located off the southeastern Peninsula of Malaysia makes the perfect destination to practice kayaking. The archipelago comprises of islands such as Kukus, Tioman, Sibu Tengah, Rawa, Sibu Besar and various other inlets. Therefore, the ideal spots to experience kayaking are as follows:- Semadang, Sarawak
- The Rucksack Rainforest Kayaking, Sarawak
- Kubang Badak River, Kedah
- Tioman Island, Perak
- Paradise Valley Broga, Selangor
- Pulau Langkawi, Kedah
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, Sabah
- Permai Rainforest Resort, Sarawak
- Putrajaya Lake Club, Putrajaya
- Port Dickson, Negeri Sembilan
Click Here to Book Now: Kayaking Adventure at Kubang Badak River
Where can we go to taste famous food in Malasiya?
Malaysian cuisine is to die for and you would love every bit of it. You can try the local dishes here at various places that the country offers. You can visit the following places in Malaysia in order to taste delicious delicacies:- Enak KL- Marini’s On 57- Restoran Samy- Azmie Wawa- Oriental Pavilion- Café BLD- El Cerdo- Tamarind Hill- Le Que Restaurant- Daorae Korean BBQ Restaurant
Explore More: Things to Do in Langkawi in 3 days
Which are the best areas for a shopping in Malaysia?
Malaysia offers various places to shop at. Some of the many shopping places in Malaysia are as follows:1. Petaling Street –
Go for street shopping in Kuala Lumpur
2. Berjaya Times Square –
One of largest shopping complex in the world
3. Langkawi Fair Shopping Mall –
A shopping place for affordable shopping
4. Cameron Square –
The best shopping place in the beautiful Cameron Highlands
5. Central Market –
Shop here and carry back a piece of the Camerons
6. Pavilion Kuala Lumpur –
Perfect place to shop for top-notch brands
7. Langkawi Parade –
One of the biggest shopping malls located in Langkawi
8. The Zon Shopping Paradise –
For an amazing duty-free shopping experience
You May Also Like: Best Places to Visit Penang
What are the best places to enjoy night life in Malaysia?
Nightlife in Malaysia is extremely popular. While touring this destination you must sure spare a night or two and experience a night of dance, drinks, and fun. Some of the best places to visit in Malaysia for experiencing nightlife are as follows:- Gravity Club – One of the best club in Malaysia
- Beach Blanket Babylon, Georgetown
- SkyBar at Traders Hotel
- Hard Rock Café
- Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Bar
- Omakase + Appreciate
- Kampung Baru Sunday Market
- Play Club at the Roof
- Bora Bora, Batu Ferringhi
- Stratosphere @ Roof Bar
- Reggae Mansion
- Way Modern Chinois
- Petaling Street Market
Suggested For You: Places to visit in Penang
Which are the top cultural experiences in Malaysia?
On a cultural tour in Malaysia, you can explore the following places:- Kellie's Castle
- Istana Budaya (National Theatre)
- Carey Island
- National Museum
- The China-Malaysia Friendship Garden
- Kampung Bharu Kuala Lumpur Heritage, Nature & Cultural trails
- Pinang Peranakan Mansion
- Bujang Valley
- Portuguese Square
- Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion
Click Here to Book Now: SuperPark Malaysia Tickets
Which are the best island for watersports in Malaysia?
Malaysia is popular for various exotic island locations that features beautiful and diverse cultures. These islands are popular for offering various adventure activities including scuba diving, snorkeling etc. These beaches also flaunt various temples as well as showcases cultural villages, vibrant resorts etc. Some of the islands worth visiting are as follows:- Pulau Pangkor
- Perhentian Islands
- Pulau Kapas
- Pulau Tenggol
- Pulau Mabul
- Pulau Tioman
Click Here to Book: Sunset Mangrove Cruise Experience in Langkawi
Which are the best places to experience activties like surfing and rafting in Malaysia?
Surfing and rafting are activities that one can experience in Malaysia making his/her trip memorable for a lifetime. The various places that offer surfing and rafting opportunities are as follows:- The Selangor River, Kuala Kubu Bahru
- Sungai Itek/Sungai Kampar in Gopeng Perak
- Singoh River – Gerik, Perak
- Sungai Sungkai, Perak
- Sungai Telom, Pahang
- Pantai Batu Burok
- The Slim River, Perak
- Sungai Sedim, Kedah
- Jeram Besu, Pahang
- Sungai Tembeling, Pahang
- Tioman Island
- Sungai Nenggiri, Kelantan
Also Check and Book: Water Activities at Cenang Beach in Langkawi
Which are the best national Parks in Malaysia?
While touring Malaysia, you can get a chance to witness wildlife from close. Malaysia offers the following national parks that one can visit:- Bako National Park
- Taman Negara National Park
- Gunung Mulu National Park
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park
- Niah National Park
- Penang National Park
- Endau-Rompin National Park
- Similajau National Park
- Gunung Gading National Park
- Lambir Hills National Park
Suggested Read: Things to do in Penang
Which are the most adventurous trekking place in Malaysia?
Malaysia is a country that can be willingly visited by adventure lovers. Trekking is another activity that travelers can experience while touring this beautiful country. Some of the best trekking places of Malaysia are as follows:- Mount Kinabalu
- Cameron Highlands Trails
- Penang Hill Loop
- Gunung Tahan
- Gunung Gayong
- Bukit Tabur
- Taman Negara
- Gunung Belumut
- Gunung Lambak
- Gunung Nuang
- Pine Tree Trail
- Gunung Gagau
- Gunung Jerai
- Penang National Park
Click Here to Book Now: Zoo Negara Tickets
What are the best sites for rafting in Malaysia?
Rafting is one of the adventure activities that one can experience in Malaysia. Some of the places that you can visit for the same are as follows:
- The Selangor River, Kuala Kubu Bahru
- Sungai Itek/Sungai Kampar in Gopeng Perak
- Singoh River – Gerik, Perak
- Sungai Sungkai, Perak
- Sungai Telom, Pahang
- The Slim River, Perak
- Sungai Sedim, Kedah
- Jeram Besu, Pahang
- Sungai Tembeling, Pahang
- Sungai Nenggiri, Kelantan
Also Read: Things to do for couples in Kuala Lumpur
Which are Malaysia's top activities and attraction tickets that I can book via Thrillophilia?Here are some of Malaysia's top activities and attraction tickets that you can book via Thrillophilia:
1. Menara Kuala Lumpur Tickets
2. Entopia Tickets
3. Wet World Water Park Shah Alam Tickets
4. Petronas Twin Towers Tickets
5. Sunway Lagoon Tickets
6. Aquaria KLCC Tickets
7. Petrosains Tickets
8. KL Tower Mini Zoo Tickets
9. 99 Wonderland Park Tickets
10. Langkawi Wildlife Park Tickets
- Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Lumpur
Relish in Famosa Theme park-the largest Water Theme Park in Malaysia,’ as you launch your exhilarating water adventure! Take your swimsuit and hurdle into the imperturbable kind of solstice pleasurable; fun and share the enjoyment with your friends or family, and get away from the jostle and buzz of life. Titled after the prominent 16th-century Portuguese barricades of Melaka, A’Famosa Resort is bounded by rising and falling hills and lush scenery and is rated one of the county’s foremost vacation and outing destinations. A Famosa Resort is a little distant from the historic town of Melaka, noticeable from the North-South Highway. It is just an hour's drive from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and 1 hour 30 mins drive from Kuala Lumpur. With calm pools, thrilling slides, splendid attractions, and enticing treats. There’s a little for everybody. Enjoy all day at this one of a kind theme parks.Get together either on a business trip or on a family trip. Take indulgence in several functions, take advantage of our match and aquatic game pool here, and rest certain that your entire group or family will have electrifying time. There is a separate Kids Zone where they can enjoy the adventures that are just for their height at children’s water play area. The Kids’ Adventure Pool with their baby slides, water springs, and a water park are all the kids' favorites. Get along with family, get dressed in your swimwear and revel in surfing at the beach. Every time the alarms yelp, a surge bounces near the shore, the shouts of exhilaration from the Wave Pool will be picking up. Another excitement is family raft where rides are with extra fun when you get to adore them with friends and family. This standard waterslide has been a long-time much-loved for people of all ages.
Mantanani Islands, a small group of three isolated islands, is a very picturesque and serene destination. From island trekking and sunset cruise to fishing or exploring the beach, you can do a whole lot of activities at the Mantanani Islands. Pristine blue waters and the stunning natural beauty makes this place a paradise for beach lovers. The island has the most diverse forms of marine life. Snorkelling and diving are the major water activities you can look forward to enjoying on this island.Sitting in crystal-clear aquamarine waters, the three islands, Mantanani Besar, Mantanani Kecil and Lungisan have become very popular for muck diving due to the existence of sea-horses, imperial shrimps, blue-ringed octopus, pink-eyed gobbles and many more species of marine animals. The island is located in the north-western part of the state capital of Sabah, Kota Kinabalu and one can take a 55 minute speed boat ride from the Kota Belud if the weather conditions permit. Mantanani Besar is the largest of the three islands. This part has not been much commercialized due to its thin structure as it is shaped like a knife. It is an absolute heaven for divers as it allows up to 40 metres of visibility. Many exotic birds flock to the island making it a great place for bird watching. Several species of pigeons, sunbirds and the Mantanani scops owls are some of the beautiful bird species you can expect to see at the island. For those who do not want to indulge in water sports, the island offers a hoard of activities for them as well. You can laze around on a hammock, play a game of volleyball or visit the nearest village for fishing. There are quite a few resorts, homestays and other places to stay in and around the island.
Named after Mount Mulu, Gunung Mulu National Park is a breathtakingly gorgeous national park located in the Mulu World Heritage area of Sarawak in Malaysia. It is believed that the rainforests in the national park took around 60 million years to form. Hence, it has been considered one of the eminent attractions in South East Asia and one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.The highlights of the Gulung Mulu National Park are the several caves and mountains that are found in the pristine rainforest setting. If you are looking for a place away from the hustle and bustle of city life and want to experience some fun-filled adventure, no other place than Gulung Mulu National Park will give you this much-needed satisfaction. You can indulge yourself in trekking, caving, and camping activities with your group of friends and relish the beauty of nature in its lap.You can either take a Showcaves tour, trek along the beautiful treks and trails, go for adventure caving with your friends, or opt for extreme adventure packages for an extra adrenaline rush. Nature lovers would definitely love this place due to the uniqueness and tranquility of nature while enjoying the adventure in the darkness of the night.Suggested for You: Best Places to Visit in Kota Kinabalu