Popular Jordan Packages
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 64000|
|5 Days||₹ 55159|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 67000|
|8 Days 7 Nights||₹ 80000|
|5 Days||₹ 76899|
Browse through a wide range of Jordan Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Italy vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Providing you with a vacation at a place loaded with historical ruins and a plethora of adventurous activities, Thrillophilia’s Jordan tour packages aim to offer a memorable vacationing experience to the tourists.
Being a perfect amalgamation of sightseeing with activities and offering a comfortable escapade, these packages are made in such a way that you enjoy everything be it the array of entertainment options or some time at leisure with your loved ones.
From customising your Jordan packages on the basis of your needs and requirements to choosing the one from the list of packages offered by Thrillophilia, one thing is for sure that your chances of enjoying an ideal vacation will not be limited. A dedicated team takes care of your wants and curates a package that takes care of everything including accommodations, transfer, meals, guides and what not.
Offering you deals and discounts almost all year round, Thrillophilia aims to offer a hassle free and memorable experience to all its customers. This Jordan holiday package will take you to loads of famous tourist destinations and will make sure that you enjoy an amazing staycation. Get ready to make countless memories with your loved ones as you book a dream-like holiday towards Jordan from Thrillophilia.
People Also Ask About Jordan Tours
Which are the best Jordan tour packages?Here are some of the best Jordan tour packages:
1. Jordan Sightseeing Tour With Desert Camping
2. 8 Day Tour To Discover Jordan
3. Joyful Jordan 6 Days Tour Package 2020 | Flat 15% Off
4. A Week In Jubilant Jordan: Wadi Rum & Dead Sea Special Tour
5. Exclusive Wildlife Adventure Expedition In Jordan
Which are the best places to visit in Jordan?1. Petra: The ancient city of Jordan, Petra is a must include place in your Jordan tour packages. Not only does it exhibit the marvels of ancient wonders but also mesmerises you with the beautiful backdrops and historical buildings, many of which date back to the fourth century BC. Finding its name in one of the heritage sites of UNESCO, Petra has also been declared to be one of the seven wonders of the world.
2. Amman: A perfect blend of history and modernism, Amman is the capital city of Jordan and finds its name in almost every itinerary of Jordan tour packages. From tasteful local delicacies to the plethora of entertainment activities, this city is home to loads of experiences which will surely keep you intrigued.
3. Mount Nebo: Known to be one of the most sacred sites among Jordanians, Mount Nebo is the site where Moses was laid to rest. Being a popular pilgrimage destination makes it a famous place to include in your Jordan tour packages. The site stands on a high hill overlooking the beautiful valley, thus offering a beautiful and panoramic view of the whole town below it.
4. Jerash: Home to some of the best preserved Roman ruins in the world, Jerash is a very popular tourist destination and historic site. A must include place in your Jordan tour packages, Jerash is surrounded by beautiful green plains and mountains, in the centre of which this ruined monument is located.
There is a circular dome like structure which has been providing the visitors with a very beautiful background for their romantic pictures.
5. Dead Sea: One of the most thrilling places of Jordan, the Dead Sea is a lake located on the borders of Jordan and Israel. The bottom of this lake is clearly visible and the aquamarine colour here attracts flocks of tourists.
The reason why it is known as the dead sea is that people are able to float in its water without using any equipment, making it a must include place in Jordan tour packages.
6. Wadi Rum: This deserted valley is spreaded across 74000 hectares of land and provides a perfect place to indulge in activities like biking and offroading.
From narrow canyons to sandstone arches and form natural caverns to high cliffs, all the surroundings here are loaded with many beautiful sceneries. People usually visit this place for camping overnight while marvelling at the beautiful and clear night sky.
7. Mujib Nature Reserve: Finding its name in must visit locations of Jordan tour packages, the Mujib Nature Reserve is home to steep valleys and rugged gorges. Being a historical place, this reserve attracts loads of tourists which visit here just to indulge in adrenaline rushing activities like hiking, zip lining, rock climbing and many more.
8. Bethany Beyond the Jordan: The fact that this was the place where Jesus was Baptised has made it a must visit location for Jordan tour packages. Being a famous pilgrimage, this location attracts flocks of tourists from all over the world. Lying on the banks of the Jordan river adds more to its scenic beauty, making a stop here much more beautiful.
Which are the best adventure things to do in Jordan?1. Float in the Dead Sea: One of the deepest hypersaline lakes in the world, the Dead sea is a famous tourist destination in Jordan. What makes it special is the high density and higher content of salt due to which people can float on its surface without using any equipment.
This thrilling experience and magical phenomenon can be enjoyed only at one place in the world, thus making this a must do activity in your Jordan packages.
2. Scuba Diving: Offering you a tremendous diving experience, the Red sea is home to loads of colourful marines and natural rock formations which can only be marvelled at by opting for a session of diving.
From a tank to a ship and an aeroplane, the bottom of the sea houses many ancient hidden things, thus making diving a famous inclusion in the Jordan packages.
3. Trekking: The beautiful and giant desert of Wadi Rum is home to numerous peaks and hills providing a perfect location for trekking. The steep slopes and rocky platforms not only add thrill but also provide you with a much required rush in adrenaline.
Many hollywood movies are also shot here in which the leads are seen conquering the peaks, making it a must do activity in Jordan packages.
4. Skydiving: Skydiving may be a normal experience for many but enjoying a flight above the dead sea adds more thrill to it. The Royal aero sports club of Jordan is famous for providing the visitors with a thrilling experience of flying high in the sky while marvelling at the beautiful scenery below them.
5. Canyoning: What can be more adventurous than canyoning around the place where high rocks stand above you and the deep blue waters flow below. At Wadi al - Mujib, you will get a chance to enjoy an exhilarating experience of conquering the beautiful canyons and while the beautiful Mujib river flows just a few metres below you.
6. Snorkelling: Aqaba is famous for having an abundance of marine life which can be experienced by opting for a session of snorkelling. From marvelling at the colourful fishes to enjoying the natural rock formations, here at Aqaba you will get to enjoy the best of everything.
Being a must include activity in your Jordan packages has made it a harmonised experience and the divers make sure that no being is harmed during the activity.
7. Rock Climbing: The famous area of Wadi Rum has been hosting numerous adventurous and adrenaline rushing activities, one of which is Rock Climbing. Since the area is covered with many steep hills and cliffs, many people visit here to climb them using safety harnesses and other equipment.
Providing the tourists with much required this makes it a must include activity in a Jordan holiday package.
How much does a trip to Jordan cost?A trip to Jordan will cost you from INR 80,000 to INR 2,00,000 for a 4 to 7 days tour respectively. If you are willing to visit the famous locations only then a short tour of 4 days will work but if you want to indulge deep into the history and culture of Jordan then make sure you opt for a package of 7 or more days.
What is the best month to visit Jordan?Spring and autumn are the best seasons to enjoy a vacation in Jordan. The months between June to July and October to December are the best to plan a trip to Jordan as at this time the surroundings are much more pleasant and temperature remains around 20 degrees.
How many days do you need in Jordan?A 7 to 10 days trip to Jordan is enough if you want to experience the country at its best. From visiting the famous Dead Sea to marking a visit at Petra, one of the seven wonders of the world, all places can be covered and adventures can be experienced in 7 to 10 days.
Do I need a visa for Jordan?Yes, Passport and Visa are required when travelling to Jordan.
How to reach Jordan?Queen Alia International airport is the main airport of Jordan and all international flights are fully connected to this airport. You can easily find flights to Jordan from any international airport and metropolitan cities.
Which are the architectural sites to visit in Jordan?1. Jerash: The historical site of Jerash is home to the ruins of Oval Plaza, Temple of Artemis and the Arch of Hadrian. These are the best preserved ruins of the ancient architecture in this region and have attracted tourists from all over the world towards their beauty.
2. Ajloun Castle: What makes Ajloun Castle a must visit location is the fact that many plazas and structures here date back to the seventh century. Sitting on a height in the Jordan Valley, this valley overlooks the whole city and from here one can marvel at the panoramic view of the surrounding valleys.
3. Petra: Finding its name in the list of World Heritage Sites of UNESCO and being one of the seven wonders of the world makes it a must visit place whenever planning a trip to Jordan. Many ruins of the temples, plaza and houses here are believed to be dating back to the fourth century BC.
4. Umm Qais: Once a significant centre of trade, the site of Umm Qais is now a ruined structure of ancient marvels. From small shops to pizzas and from temples to pathways, the ruins of Roman Empire can still be marvelled at this heritage site.
What makes this location is the 1st century AD West Theatre where the ancient Romans used to enjoy games and sports which lasted for 5 to 7 days without any break.