Popular Spain Packages
Spain Tour Packages
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 95780.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 89000.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 72999.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 111000.0|
|9 Days / 8 Nights||₹ 151500.0|
Spain Holiday PackagesSpain Tour Packages- Browse through a wide range of Spain holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Spain packages with exciting deals & offers.
By booking Thrillophilia’s Spain tour packages, you can experience a holiday filled with vibrant culture, beaches, and sunshine. These Spain holiday packages offer a wide range of itineraries which leaves no dearth of activities to take part in for you, your friends, and your family. The Spain vacation packages are highly customizable and with them, you can explore all the marvels that the beautiful country of Spain offers. Whether you are a history buff, a party animal, or an adventure junkie, you can always find something that grabs your attention, with our Spain tour packages packages. So you can enjoy an offbeat solo trip to Spain, a honeymoon package with your partner, or an escorted trip with your parents as well.
By offering attractive discounts and offers, we sure your Spain tour is one you won't soon forget. We arrange the best hotels for you, and always prioritize your comfort and well-being above all. Several tourists choose out packages every year to catch a glimpse of the warm Spanish culture, to immerse themselves in the colourful streets and tap their feet to Flamenco dance. To help you find the holiday you've always dreamed of, we curate our Spain travel packages according to themes from which you may select the one you like.
Be it a long holiday or a short trip, an economic or a luxury stay, we will take care of things for you, through our Spain holiday packages. Our packages include daily meals as per the itinerary, sightseeing services, entrance fees, and transfers. When you travel alone without booking any packages, you have to go through a lot of hassle booking hotels, arranging transport, etc. This takes up a lot of time which you could otherwise spend enjoying your holiday. By taking care of these things for you, we enrich your experience in majestic Spain.
Places to Visit on Spain Trip :1. Alicante: A towering rocky peak, the clear blue waters of the sea, and the warm sun make Alicante one of the best places to visit on your Spain trip packages. While many tourists arrive here to visit the beach resorts, the city of Alicante is a place worth exploring indeed.
Its narrow lanes and old churches present a serene atmosphere where you can easily lose yourself. The Benacantil mountain towers over the city beach and also holds the Santa Barbara Castle on its summit.
2. Toledo: The city of Toledo is a cultural hotspot, being the home of Muslims, Christians, and Jews alike. It is known worldwide for its magnificent architecture and historic art dating back to the Roman period.
While here, you should explore the medieval streets as well as the old mosques, synagogues, cathedrals and a Roman fortress featuring ancient art. Zordocover plaza is a site of historical significance with charming cafes and shops selling various souvenir items.
3. Alhambra Palace: This stunning Moorish Palace is a place you must visit as a part of your Spain tour packages.
This beautiful monument is one of the popular tourist spots in Europe consisting of a sprawling palace complex surrounded by grandiose gardens, with the Sierra Nevada mountains offering a spectacular backdrop. The palace interiors feature intricate decorations in the Moorish style coupled with simplistic Baroque art added later on, and together they create a beautiful contrast.
4. Playa del Silencio: Spain is a country full of beautiful beaches, but the picturesque beauty of Playa del Silencio is something truly special.
Here you will find clear blue water reflecting the sky any time of the day and a smooth cliffside curve that allows for great photography opportunities. The silver-sandy cove is a great place for a relaxing stroll with your loved ones, and given the weather is favourable, you can get some tan here as well.
5. The Great Mosque of Cordoba: One of the largest mosques in the world, this mosque, also known as Mezquita, is one of the finest examples of Moorish architecture.
Do make sure this place is included in your Spain holiday packages, as its interiors present a sight to behold, with a huge prayer hall consisting of nineteen aisles and rounded Moorish arches arranged symmetrically. Around the mosque, you will find an old Jewish quarter with pretty, whitewashed houses.
6. San Lorenzo de El Escorial: This place was once the summer home of the royalty in Spain and consists of a vast complex including a museum, library, mausoleum, royal palace, church, and monastery.
There are endless opportunities for exploration, with 16 courtyards, and several corridors boasting splendid artwork and architecture. At the centre lies a church with a 30-meter retablo built out of red marble and jasper that you can access through a flight of steps.
7. Guggenheim Museum: This majestic structure with its symphony of shapes is a place you must visit during your Spain tour. It is an architectural marvel created by Frank Gehry using titanium sheets and limestone blocks.
This building is one of the main tourist attractions in Bilbao and draws several tourists every year who come to witness this magnificent building and its interiors containing modern art collections and travelling exhibitions.
8. Santiago de Compostela Cathedral: This magnificent cathedral was built to house the relics of St. James and is an important Christian pilgrimage destination for centuries. Constructed somewhere between 1060 and 1211, this is an outstanding example of Early Romanesque architecture, featuring a Baroque style on the exteriors.
Here you will also find a triple doorway that is a dazzling example of Romanesque sculpture. Inside the cathedral, there is a figure of the Apostle, carved out of wood and decorated with gems and metals.
9. Plaza Mayor: Plaza Mayor serves as the heartbeat of Madrid, Spain's capital city. Playing a vital role in the lives of people since the 16th century, Plaza Mayor has served as a popular site for ceremonies and events such as coronation, canonization, bullfights, and chivalric tournaments.
The place is therefore rich in history and culture. Here, you can find several small cafes and restaurants where you can relax and enjoy a delicious meal as a part of your Spain tour packages.
10. La Rambla: This is a picturesque boulevard lined with trees where a relaxing walk in the evening can rejuvenate your mind. It has a wide road where pedestrians can walk freely, dotted with bird and flower markets, newspaper stands, and books stalls.
You will also find open-air cafes and restaurants along the way. The lively atmosphere is further accentuated by live statues, street musicians, and pavement artists. A walk along this boulevard is going to be one of the highlight points of your Spain travel packages.
Things to Do on Spain Trip :1. Witness a Flamenco Show: This traditional Spanish folk music form is as popular now as it was years ago. It would surely be one of the best things about your Spain tour packages to catch a Flamenco show with guitar music, dance, and song. Join in with the locals as they shout “ole” after the conclusion of each performance.
2. Watch a Bullfight: Although it has diminished in popularity in recent years, bullfights remains an inseparable part of Spain's culture. Witness this endangered art form for yourself and find yourself at the edge of your seat as the bull charges at the matador. You will usually find a huge crowd at the bullfighting rings, with various peddlers selling foods and drinks.
3. Taste the Gourmet Cuisine in San Sebastian: San Sebastian is considered to be one of the culinary hotspots in Europe with Michelin-star restaurants, steak and cider, as well as Pintxos. Basque cider is known for its taste and aroma and it is best paired with a steak for an awesome experience that will leave you asking for more while you're on a Spain tour.
4. Wine Tasting at La Rioja: Spain is famous all over the world for its fine vintage, and the La Rioja region holds several vineyards churning out some of the finest wine. You can head out to Haro town, where the biggest wine fight in the world takes place, popularly known as La Batalla del Vino. The Bodegas Muya is a top winery in this region that is worth exploring.
5. Watch a Football Match at the Camp Nou: The Spanish love their football, and there is no better place to watch a football match on your Spain trip packages than the magnificent Camp Nou, the largest football stadium in Europe.
Don the jersey of your favourite team and prepare to shout your lungs out as the game goes on. This stadium also has a museum where you can learn about the rich history of FC Barcelona. It will no doubt be one of the highlights of your Spain tour packages.
6. Have some Paella in Valencia: Paella is a delicious rice dish cooked in olive oil which is famous all over Spain and especially in Valencia. You need to remember that there are several varieties of Paella, and if seafood is not your thing, you can try out the paella Valenciana which contains meat and is considered the most authentic.
7. Visit the Tomb of Christopher Columbus: Pay your respects to the famous explorer Christopher Columbus at the Cathedral of Seville. The monument itself is quite remarkable, featuring an elaborately decorated catafalque supported by four figures representing four different Spanish kingdoms. This is a place worth adding to your bucket list before booking a Spain travel packages.
8. Spend Your Night in a Gypsy Cave: If you'd like to have a unique experience during your travels in Spain, the caves in Sacromonte is where you will find it. Since the 15th century, generations after generations of Roma people have been living here.
You can visit Sacromonte caves to learn about the unique traditions of the Gypsies, watch a lively zambra performance and retire for the night in a cave-home where you can make memories worth a lifetime.
9. Visit the Biggest Nightclub in the World: Privilege is Ibiza is the biggest nightclub in the world with a capacity to hold 10,000 people at a time. If you are someone who loves to party, you must make sure this place is there on your Spain holiday packages. Here you can experience mind-melting music by the guest DJs, explosive atmosphere, acrobatic shows, and burlesque parties.
Best Time to Visit SpainSpain can be visited all around the year. However, if you're looking for warm weather and beach time, the summer months of June to August are perfect to avail the package holidays to Spain. However, this is also peak tourist season, so expect large crowds and higher prices. If you prefer milder temperatures and fewer crowds, spring (March to May) and fall (September to November) are ideal.
Winter (December to February) is the off-season with cooler temperatures, but it's also a great time to experience Spain's holiday festivities. Keep in mind that some areas, like Andalusia, can get quite hot in the summer, while northern regions can be rainy in the winter.
How to reach Spain?By Air: Spain has a well-developed air transport infrastructure, with several international airports, including Madrid Barajas International Airport, Barcelona-El Prat International Airport, Malaga Costa del Sol Airport, and Palma de Mallorca Airport, among others.
By Train: You can reach Spain by train from neighbouring countries like France and Portugal, and the high-speed rail network connects major cities like Madrid, Barcelona, and Valencia.
By Bus: Spain has an extensive network of long-distance buses that connect its major cities and towns. This is an affordable option for those who want to travel within Spain or from neighbouring countries like Portugal and France.
By Car: Spain is accessible by road from nearby countries like France and Portugal. The major highways that lead to Spain are the A7 and A9 from France and the A22 from Portugal.
By Sea: Spain has several ports, including Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, and Bilbao, among others, which are served by numerous international ferry operators. Ferries connect Spain to the Balearic and Canary Islands and North Africa.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.