Popular Greece Packages
Greece Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 62990.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 72990.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 56990.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 72990.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 97950.0|
Greece PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Greece tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Greece holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
Want a romantic Greek holiday with your partner or an amazing super-adventurous offbeat tour? Thrillophilia offers some bespoke Greece tour packages that let you choose the memories that you will take home. With exciting deals and discounts, our packages make this dream holiday destination become a reality for everyone without you having to burn a hole in your pocket.
Travel with Thrillophilia to explore this magical country and its exotic charms. A country that’s famous for its sacred Venetian archaeological sites, hundreds of islands, world-famous beaches, and literally thousands of experiences to choose from, it always works to depend on the best travel curators. Thrillophilia is here to create exciting tailor-made special Greece packages to make this tour one of the best experiences of your life.
There are hundreds of Greece holiday packages to choose that offer several experiences like Hop-on-hop-off tours, dining & nightlife, food tours, cities & island tours, watersports, cruises & boat tours, and many more. When you book one of our travel packages, all you have to do is to show up for the trip. All the travel information, safety tips, and travel guides are on us.
People Also Ask About Greece Tours
Which are the best Greece tour packages?Here are some of the best Greece holiday packages:
Which are the famous places to see during the Greece Tour?1. Parthenon: This grand 5th-century temple, dedicated to the Greek Goddess Athena, landmarks Greece like no other and is visited by millions from around the world. The temple sits on an older temple that’s known as the Old Parthenon and was converted into a mosque and a church during the 14th and 6th-century AD respectively.
The temple’s Greek architecture has influences from the Doric order and comprises intricate fluted shafts, sculpted figures atop pediments, an inner masonry structure ‘cella’, and the Ionic frieze around the exterior walls.
Location: Athens, Greece.
Timings: Every day from 8:00 am to 7:30 pm.
Price: Approximately Rs. 1064.
2. Acropolis Museum: One of the few museums dedicated to a specific archaeological site in the world, this museum was formed to act as a sanctuary for the Acropolis of Athens. One of the best places to include in your Greece tour packages, it houses thousands of specimens from the site dating from the Greek Bronze Age.
These include rocks, sculptures, Phidias, etc. Some sections of the museum have glass floors that let visitors see the preserved excavations like ancient settlements, temples, murals, and sculptures. The permanent exhibition here exhibits findings from the slopes of the Acropolis like sanctuaries, daily use objects, etc.
Location: Athens, Greece.
Timings: Every day from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
Price: Approximately Rs. 2658.
3. Meteora Monasteries: Meteora means ‘suspended in the air’ in Greek and there’s no better way to describe this incredible wonder, a must-include in your Greece tour packages. This is a cluster of 6 remaining 11th-century Greek Orthodox monasteries perched atop steep limestone cliffs with dramatic drops at a height of around 600 metres.
These UNESCO Heritage sites include the Holy Monastery of Great Meteoron, Holy Monastery of Varlaam, Holy Monastery of Rousanou, Holy Monastery of Holy Trinity, Holy Monastery of St. Stephen, and Holy Monastery of St. Nicholas Anapafsas. They all house priceless artefacts, frescos, and paintings.
Location: Kalabaka, Greece.
Timings: Every monastery has differing timings and off days depending on the season. Broadly, they are open from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Price: Approximately Rs. 256.
4. Lindos Village: Considered to be amongst the most beautiful villages in Greece, Lindos village is an astounding combination of natural beauty and heritage, and must be included in your Greece tour packages.
The main beach and St. Paul’s Bay are known for their stark blue waters and white sands. Don’t miss to see grand 17th-century mansions in the whitewashed village, the 4th-century Acropolis of Lindos to see the ancient Castle of the Knights of St. John, and see Hohlaki that are mosaics made from black & white sea rocks.
Location: Island of Rhodes.
5. Mykonos: This uber-chic whitewashed island, named after the grandson of Apollo, is nothing short of a paradisiacal place and is the highlight of Greece tours. The island is known for its stunning Cycladic architecture of the ancient houses, the Town Hall, and the 16th-century Panagia Paraportiani Church.
Mykonos also houses a 13th-century Mycenaean tomb from the Neolithic Age and the 18th-century district ‘Little Venice’ known for its mansions with flower-filled windows. The beachside is dotted with colourful boats and endless miles of blue waters and is famous for sea parachuting, windsurfing, and boat tours.
Location: Cyclades, Greece.
6. Melissani Cave: One of the most incredible places to include in Greece tours, this 3.5 kilometre long cave that was formed by a unique geological phenomenon of rock dissolution and formation of hollows. The cave has a lake inside it surrounded by trees. The legend goes that an ancient nymph Melissani committed suicide here due to his unrequited love for Pan.
The cave was discovered in 1951 along with clay figures, plates, and discs depicting the mythical Pan. There are boat tours conducted here that let travellers savour the stunning views of the turquoise-green waters and the unique stalactite formations.
Location: Island of Kefalonia, Greece.
Timings: Every day from 11:00 am to 2:30 pm.
Price: Approximately Rs. 620.
7. Mount Athos: An incredibly beautiful Orthodox spiritual place since 1054, Mount Athos Holy Mountain is a UNESCO Heritage artistic site and must be included in your Greece tour packages. It has 20 monasteries surrounded by thick chestnut forests and rocky strips that tumble into the Aegean Sea.
The monasteries house and guard rare wall paintings, icons, illuminated manuscripts, and embroideries. An intriguing aspect of this Byzantine-era self-administered place is that women and children are not allowed to visit it. This is because all the monasteries house men monks and due to the ancient legend that Virgin Mary is alone allowed to represent her gender on Mount Athos.
Location: Chalkidiki Peninsula, Thessalonica, Greece.
Price: Approximately Rs. 2658.
8. Santorini: This stunning moon-shaped destination is a cluster of some of the most remarkable islands in Greece-Thira, Thirassia, Aspronissi, Paleam, and Nea Kameni. Santorini’s entire area is an active volcano with its crater under the sea, the only volcano in the world to have so and is the highlight of all Greece packages
The island is famous for its shimmering blue waters with white, red, and black sands and volcanic pebbles and for offering some of the most gorgeous sunset views in the world.
The charming fishing towns like Akrotiri, Oia, Fire, etc. located on seaside hilly slopes give a beautiful appearance of tumbling into the waters. These villages are a must-visit for their lush vineyards, blue rooftops, and whitewashed houses.
Location: Southern Aegean Sea.
9. Delphi: One of the most important historic sites in Greece, Delphi is a great inclusion in any Greece tour. The major attraction here is the Oracle that was once the sanctuary of Pythia and is now a UNESCO Heritage site.
Other must-visit places here include the legendary Castallian Fountain known for its mineral-rich water, the Temple of Apollo dedicated to the God of Truth & Music, and the Archaeological Museum that houses rare artefacts from the 4th-century. There are several hiking trails that lead up to the Corycian Caves dating to the Neolithic Age.
Location: Mount of Parnassus, Greece.
What are the best things to do during the Greece Tour?1. Take a Greek food tour: One of the best things to include in your Greece tour packages is a Mediterranean food tour. On this tour, not only will you learn about the Greeks’ passion for food and the century-old traditions, but will also be introduced to some of the all-time classic foods.
Some of the best things to gorge on include Ellinikos (Greek coffee), Fava dips, Courgette Balls, Dolmadakia (grape leaves stuffed with rice, lamb, or beef), Tomato fritters, and desserts like Bougatsa, Galaktoboureko, and Baklava.
Price: Approximately Rs. 800.
Timings: This 3.5-hour tour takes place from Monday-Saturday from April-October and on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from November-March.
2. Hike up Greece’s highest mountain: Mount Olympus, a must-include in your Greece packages, is a spectacular massif that’s known for its majestic height and stunning landscape of over 1,700 species of flora and fauna including the centuries-old rare yew trees.
The summit is reached by a beautiful 2-day hike dotted with a river, waterfalls, and dense pinewoods. The summit or the crown as it is called offers stunning views of the Aegean Sea. Don’t miss to visit the nearby Mount Olympus National Park that houses European wild cats, badgers, and varieties of birds, a must-include in Greece tours.
Location: Between Thessaly and Macedonia.
Price: Approximately Rs. 28,000.
Timings: The trek takes 2 days.
3. See a world-famous sunset: This volcanic island, especially the towns of Fira and Oia, is known for offering some extraordinary sunset views. The island is famous in Greece packages for such dramatic contrasts of colours that it seems unreal.
You will find whitewashed buildings, churches with blue domes, and humongous rolling windmills all bathed in the pink, orange, golden, and blue hues of the setting sun. The highlight of every evening is that when the sun goes below the horizon, people cheer and applaud as they are overwhelmed by its beauty.
4. Enjoy watersports: The 430 beaches in Greece have so much to offer for travellers who love the rush of watersports. These islands are famous in Greece packages for sponge diving, snorkelling, windsurfing, sailing, wakeboarding, banana boat riding, parasailing, etc.
You can also have fun inflatable rides like Crazy Sofa and Crazy UFO at some of the beaches. The underwater life in Greece is diverse and unique and includes beautiful coral reefs and varieties of sea animals and fish. Or you can simply enjoy long luxurious boat cruises here let you island-hop.
Location: Islands of Santorini, Milos, Kimolos, Sifnos, Corfu, Serifos, etc.
Price: Start at around Rs. 3,000.
5. Go shopping: Right from vibrant flea markets to independent boutiques and mega malls, the choices for shopping in Greece are unlimited and this fun activity must be included in your Greece tour packages.
You can pick up vintage collectibles, art pieces, colourful pottery, copper & gemstone jewellery, handmade natural cosmetics, here. One of the best things to pick up here are the local wines like Rombola, Mandilaria, and Assyrtiko, etc. Those who love food can pick up local delicacies, a range of olive oils, marmalades, and desserts like baklava to take back home.
Location: Athens, Santorini, Paros, Naxos, Rhodes, Kos, etc.
Price: Depends completely on where you choose to shop. The shopkeepers at the flea markets are open to bargaining.
Timings: Shops & malls are generally open from 9:00 am till the evenings.
6. Take a private yacht tour: With more than 227 sunny and breezy options of islands, the best way seems to be to take the waterways as you explore each island’s history, architecture, waterside villages, markets, and food.
There are several private and group yacht tours available in Greece packages that let you spend plenty of time island hopping. You can opt for week long cruises or daylong city cruises. Most of these include sightseeing, stops for swimming & snorkelling, delicious barbecues, and English-speaking guides.
Location: The most popular yacht tours start from the Ionian Islands, Athens, the Cyclades, Santorini, Rhodes, the Aegean, etc.
Price: Approximately Rs.16,000 per night.
Timings: 7-8 days cruise.
7. Hike at Samaria Gorge: This stunning natural wonder passes through the White Mountains ending at the shores of the Libyan Sea offers one of the best hikes that you can enjoy in Greece.
The 10-mile long gorge, a must-include in your Greece tour packages, is located in Samaria National Park, a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, and is Europe’s second-largest canyon.
The hike will take you through sky-high rocky cliffs, exotic Cretan flora & fauna like kri-kri, golden eagles, quails, turtle doves, etc. and stunning views all around. The highlight of the trek is the ‘Gates’ that is a 1000-ft. high gorge only around 13-ft. in width.
Location: Crete, Greece.
Price: You have to pay around Rs. 440 to enter the Samaria National Park.
Timings: The hike takes around 7-8 hours.
What are the most romantic things to do in Greece?1. Watch a magical sunset at Santorini: Sunsets in Santorini are not only magical but also romantic. This township is adorned with bright charming white and blue colored houses that create a romantic vibe for the honeymoon couples heading over to Greece. In the evening hours of your Greece Tour Packages, you can catch beautiful sunset views from the Greek Mainland.
2. Unwind at Shipwreck Beach & Navagio Bay: Shipwreck Beach and Navagio Bay happen to be one of the most picturesque locations in Greece where you unwind yourself with your beloved partner. You can head out to visit the shipwreck spot during your Greece Tour Packages in the midst of azure blue waters. Capture some of the romantic pictures in the beautiful backdrop of nature.
3. Witness the pink corals at Elafonissi Beach: Spending some private moments at the famous Elafonissi Beach witnessing the pink corals, you will be able to create some wonderful memories. You can spend time at the beach relaxing and sunbathing in the summer months that extends from the month of July to the month of August.
4. Enjoy a romantic getaway at Monemvasia: Monemvasia happens to be a romantic destination in Greece that attracts romantic couples from all over the world. Heading out to this place, you will be able to witness the perfect blend of beauty and architecture. You will come across years of unique historical heritage with your beloved partner during your honeymoon trip.
How much does a Greece trip cost?Depending on your style of vacation i.e. if you enjoy backpacking-type trips or a luxury trip and the duration of your travel, Greece tour packages start at around Rs. 40,000 and go anywhere up to Rs. 1,25,000 per adult.
How to reach Greece?Greece receives the majority of international flights from India, the USA, Europe, etc. at Athens Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport. Greece has great train and bus connectivity with its neighbouring countries like Serbia, Croatia, Georgia, Romania, Bulgaria, etc. till Thessaloniki, which is the closest station to Athens.
Greece is also one of the most-frequented cruise destinations in the world connected by the sea to India, the USA, Turkey, The UK, Spain, The Netherlands, etc.
What is the best time to visit Greece?The best seasons to enjoy lots of sunshine, cool daytime temperatures, fewer crowds, and no rains are the summers (June to early September) and autumn (September-October).
Is food expensive in Greece?Food prices depend on which island/city you are visiting and where you plan to eat. On average, street food will cost around Rs. 500 per person and a restaurant meal will cost around Rs. 3000 per person. Breakfast meals are usually less expensive than lunches and dinners.
How many days in Greece is enough?Spend at least 6-7 days in Greece to explore the stunning islands, their unique cultures, architectural & historical landmarks, local experiences like city tours & watersports, food, and markets, etc.
How can I go to Santorini from India?The best way is to take a flight from India (any of the major cities like Bengaluru, Mumbai, New Delhi, etc.) to Athens and then take a ferry or local flight to Santorini. Major carriers like Gulf Air, British Airways, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways, Lufthansa, etc. operate daily flights that start at around Rs. 24,000 per person.
Is Santorini expensive?Santorini can be as expensive as you want it to be. If you like to travel in luxury and enjoy bespoke experiences, you should budget for at least Rs. 26,000 per day here for your accommodation, sightseeing, and food.
This cost gets cut down by almost a half if you don’t mind a backpacking-style vacation. This means staying in dorms and home stays, trying out more of street food than gourmet fine dining, and availing group discounts.
Is Greece visa on arrival?Greece has a visa on arrival tie-up with around 183 countries that include Belgium, Canada, Norway, the USA, Albania, Andorra, Iceland, Hungary, etc.
Do you need a visa to visit Greece?Depending on your country of residence you can travel visa-free or avail the facility of visa on arrival. Greece has this arrangement with 183 countries. Citizens of countries not included in this list need to apply for a prior visa.
Do Indian passports need a visa for Greece?Yes, Indian citizens need to apply for a short stay type-C Schengen visa that’s valid for 90 days. This tourist visa is non-convertible and non-extendable.
What's the currency of Greece?The currency of Greece is the Euro, which is equivalent to around INR 88.38 as per the current rates.
What are the best adventure activities in Greece?1. Rock climbing: Greece, and especially the Kalymnos island, is a paradise for rock climbers and must be included in your Greece tour packages. There are more than 2000 climbing routes perfect for beginners and experienced climbers.
2. Skiing: Greece has world-famous pistes to make skiing a memorable experience here. The slopes in charming alpine villages of Northern Greece like Seli and those of Tria Pente Pigadia Ski Centre are some of the best places to explore.
3. White water rafting: Head over to the Epirus mountains and the Peloponnese to Rivers like Lousios and Voidomatis that have some of the most stunning rafting routes in the world. You will cruise through thick pinewoods and under waterfalls accompanied by gorgeous views of snow-capped mountains.
4. Mountain biking: Greece’s scenic beauty and rugged biking trails are amongst the best in the world. Some of the best routes to include in your tour packages of Greece go through Peloponnese, famous for its historic attractions like Nafplio & Mycenae, Eretria for the House of Mosaics, Ancient Theatre of Eretria, and Temple of Daphnephoros Apollo.
5. Kayaking: Explore and savour the beauty of Greece as you cruise over its waters and go below the surface to see the underwater life. Some of the best kayaking tours happen at Crete’s protected bay area of Loutro and include snorkelling, swimming, exploring sea caves, and trying out traditional food.
Which are the best hotels in Greece?1. Hotel Grande Bretagne: Hotel Grande Bretagne is considered to be a historic landmark that is located in the city centre of Athens. The hotel was brought into being in the year 1874 and is very much famous for offering its guests with breathtaking views of the Parthenon and Acropolis. The hotel has got 320 rooms well furnished and adorned with sumptuous fabric works and restored antiques. You will also get two swimming pools and two multi cuisine restaurants in the premises where you will delight your taste buds with some fresh preparations.
2. Kivotos, Mykonos: Overlooking a pristine beach, Kivotos truly connects you with mother nature in all forms. Spending a vacation on your Greece Packages at this place, you will be able to enjoy a stunning collection of intricate rare antiques as well as modern day antiques. You will be catered to all your needs which will definitely woo you. The hotel has an amazing private pool and private beach area where you will get to spend some quality moments. Apart from all these, the hotel has got open air jacuzzis, wellness centres, indoor games, art gallery, and a scenic chapel.
3. Mystique Hotel, Santorini: Mystique Hotel is known for its sensual experience in the island of Santorini. Located on the famous Oia’s cliff, this accommodation offers stylish modern day features along with dazzling views of nature all around. You will be able to witness the best ever scenic beauty from this place. The hotel has 35 villas to accommodate guests from all over the world. The villas are handcrafted and are finished with antique materials to give you a hint of old age charm and modern day luxury.
4. Cavo Tagoo Mykonos: Cavo Tagoo in Mykonos perfectly bends comfort with luxury. This hotel has been subjected to a renovation in recent times and loads of top notch amenities have been added to it. You will get to enjoy fabulous infinity pools, spectacular sunset views, aquarium bars, wellness hubs providing superb therapeutic treatments and top class fine dining experience during your Greece Packages.
Which are the best beaches to visit in Greece?1. Agios Prokopios Beach: Considered to be amongst the longest and the most beautiful beaches in Greece, this stuns you with its powder blue waters, golden sands, souvenir shops, and amazing street food taverns.
2. Porto Katsiki Beach: The stunning blue waters of this beach give a stunning contrasting colour to its dramatic white cliff landscape. The beach has lush vegetation thickets with sunbeds that offer private shaded spots to enjoy the beauty of the place.
3. Navagio Beach: Translating to ‘Shipwreck Bay’, this is famous beach houses a wrecked ship stranded here since 1983. Besides the stunning beauty, the beach also has amazing seaside caves that you can explore.
4. Elafonisi Beach: This is one of the few pink sand beaches in the world and is a must-visit. There are several lagoons of crystal blue water beside the sea that add a magical depth to the landscape.
5. Kamari Beach: This black sandy beach, due to the presence of an active volcano, is the longest beach in Santorini. It is perfect for enjoying diving, paddle boating, and beach volleyball, or simply soaking in the tree-lined beauty of the beach.
Which are the best cities to explore in Greece?1. Athens: This 3000-year-old city offers the quintessential Greek experience of history, gastronomy, shopping, and nightlife. Some of the must-visit places here include the Acropolis, Parthenon, and the Ancient Agora.
2. Thessaloniki: Famous for its vibrant energy, music & dance culture, and architecture, Thessaloniki is a must-visit. Its museums, art galleries, Byzantine walls, and Turkish baths are a must-explore.
3. Larissa: One of the oldest of Greek cities, Larissa has been in existence since the last 8000 years. It has architectural remains belonging to the Ottoman and Byzantine eras and local taverns that serve delicious traditional food.
4. Corfu: Known for its Venetian architecture, churches, cobbled streets, and hilltop forts, Corfu is amongst the most elegant cities to visit in Greece. The city has a great food and wine culture and is dotted with some of the best rustic taverns and cafes in Greece.
5. Apokoronas: Lying at the foothills of the majestic White Mountains, this is one of the lushest cities in the region that tops the itinerary in Greece holiday packages. It has charming villages, mountainside lakes, beach resorts, and monasteries dating to the 12th-century.
6. Chania: Also known as Hania, the city is famous for its stunning beaches like Balos and Falassarna, bars, restaurants, and of course the beautiful medieval old town area.
Which are the famous historical places to visit in Greece?1. The Acropolis: The most famous of all the historical sites in Greece, The Acropolis houses the ruins of some of the most important 5th-century heritage sites like the Old Temple of Athena, Parthenon, and Erechtheion. This UNESCO Heritage site was used as a site of worship as well as a defence area.
2. Grand Master’s Palace: Located at Rhodes, this majestic 14th-century palace belongs to the knights of Rhodes and is famous for its medieval-style architecture.
3. Ancient Mycenae: The local civilisation here is considered to be the first one to settle in Greece. The place now houses the remains of the fortified city consisting of Cyclopean Walls, treasuries, and Lion’s Gate.
4. Ancient Olympia: This UNESCO Heritage site is said to have inspired the modern Olympics and ranks top while designing Greece holiday packages. Dedicated to Zeus, this site holds 70 historical buildings, museums, and the remains of the humongous amphitheatre where the first ancient Greek Olympic games were held.
5. Delphi: Delphi is amongst the most important preserved archaeological sites in Greece that comprises the Temple of Apollo, Parnassos caves dating back to 4000 years, Oracle of Pythia, and the altar of Zeus amongst others.
Which are the best cruising tours in Greece?1. Mykonos cruise: This cruise operated by Royal Caribbean International promises not only stupendous sights, but also visits the centuries-old Drogarati Caves, the city of Athens, and a visit to Argostoli for seeing the rich heritage and indulging in local food.
2. Piraeus cruise: One of the few cruise liners to visit this less-visited but stupendous port is Silversea. This is one of the best ways to see architecture dating to the Ottoman times and visit offbeat places like Patmos, Sesklo, and Dimini.
3. Athens city cruise: There are several cruises that start from Athens and take you to three islands in a day like Poros, Aegina, and Hydra. You will be treated to live orchestra, local food & drinks, and even Greek dance lessons and are the highlight of Greece holiday packages.
Which are the best places for shopping in Greece?1. Central Market, Athens: Also known as the Public Market, this is the perfect place for food lovers. You will find sections dedicated to meats, fish, vegetables, cheese, and local Greek herbs & olive oils.
2. Fira, Santorini: One of the best shopping spots here, Fira is famous for its charming cobbled streets and boutique outlets selling handmade jewellery, apparel, accessories, and souvenirs. For art aficionados, there are several art galleries that sell unique prints, murals, and artworks.
3. Eleftherios Venizelos, Crete: One of the best shopping districts to buy traditional pottery, jewellery, textiles, and fresh produce. There are several designer boutiques here that sell the label clothing and handmade leather bags & shoes.
How is Greece nightlife? Which places are famous for nightlife in Greece?1. Athens: Athens has an incredible number of amazing bars and clubs that are perfect for partying till the wee hours of the morning as you enjoy Greek pop, disco, jazz, stand-up comedy performances, and the best of it all- bouzouki, a form of a live show.
2. Crete: Right from its wild parties that last until sunrise to smaller lounge parties with soft music & beach parties, Crete has it all. Some of the most popular clubs here are Hersonissos, Star Beach Club, and New York Club, etc.
3. Naxos: The super-fun nightlife of Naxos, a must-include in your Greece holiday packages, begins at its downtown alleys where people sample the delicious Greek cuisine and moves to the bars for cocktails, entertainment, and dance. The party ends at the beach as you watch the sun come up on the stunning beaches of Naxos.
Which are the best sites for scuba diving and snorkelling in Greece?
Greece has encompassed thousands of islands and beaches; it is blessed with a vast coastline that calls for a thrilling underwater adventure and sports. So, if you are visiting Greece and have a flair for adventure sports and watersports like – scuba diving and snorkelling then take a yacht charter or a cruise or aboard a ship that takes you to a spectacular dive sites. Each dive has a mystery to unfold with hidden world speckled with lovely sea life and primordial underworld treasures. Wow, there is so much to explore.
- Dragonisi Island Caverns
- The HMHS Britannic Wreck
- Chios Island
- Shinaria Beach
- Marathonisi, Turtle Island
Which are the best places for boating in Greece?
Greece is one of best places to sail in the turquoise waters and explore the untamed marine life. Let the adventure begin by taking a sailing trip from the wide range of boating options available on this vast shoreline of Greece. There are many islands and spots that offer boating excursions in Greece for you to give a truly unique phenomenon in the European continent. Have a look at some of the best spots and islands where you can take these interesting boating tours:
- Santorini Sailing (Firostefani)
- Levante Speedboat Excursions (Tsilivi)
- Oneiro Milos (Adamas)
- Santorini Sea Kayak - Day Tours (Akrotiri)
- The Cyclades Islands
- The Saronic Gulf
- The Ionian Sea
- The Sporades Islands
- Sunset Oia Sailing Cruises (Oia)
- Zeus Superior Boat Trips (Kardamena)
Which are the best Europe tour packages?
Which are the best Europe honeymoon packages?Here is the list of best Europe honeymoon packages:
- Spain Honeymoon Packages
- Europe Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Greece Honeymoon Packages
- Paris Honeymoon Tour Packages
- Amsterdam Honeymoon Packages
- Italy Honeymoon Packages
- France Honeymoon Packages
- Turkey Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages