Places to Visit and Things to Do in Nepal
People Also Ask About Nepal Things To Do
What are the various activities that can be done in Nepal?
Nepal is a land of various exciting activities that gives a traveller or an adventurer a nostalgic thrill. There are many activities that a tourist can do and along with that many beautiful and extravagant places to visit, while his or her stay in the land of mountains.
- Exploring the Pokhara lake
- A trek to the Everest base camp
- A visit to Patan
- Sunset at Annapurna Circuit
- Trip to Kathmandu
- The Langtang Trek
- Exploring Bhaktapur
- Sightseeing at Gokyo Lakes
- Finding peace at Lumbini
- Experiencing the Chitwan national park
What are some of the best adventure sports in Nepal?
People ask what is there to do in Nepal and we answer a lot many things that will make you go bananas over the place. The adventure country is filled with some exciting thrills to be experienced by the travellers and the adventurers. Some of the most exciting things are listed below.
- White water rafting
- Jungle safari
- Bungee jumping
- Mountain biking
- Zip flyer
- Heli skiing
- Everest sky diving
- Rock climbing
What are the famous trekking routes in Nepal?
Being surrounded by many beautiful mountains and lakes, going on a trek in the country is a magical experience that every visitor should experience. The country is famous for different kind of adventure and trekking activities that is why it provides some of the best trekking experience in the world.
- Everest base camp
- Annapurna Circuit trek
- Manaslu Circuit trek
- Ghorepani Poon hill trekking
- Langtang valley trek
- Upper Mustang
- Kanchenjunga base camp trek
- Annapurna base camp trek
- Gokyo Ri trek
· Upper Dolpo
Which are the famous trekking spots in Nepal?
Do you want to get lost amidst of the beauty of the Himalayan Mountains while exploring the nature? Then going on a trekking exploration in Nepal is what you should do. Nepal provides the best and unique trekking experience in whole Asia with its beautiful camping and trekking experience with its best programme. Below mentioned are some of the spots/vendors you can get in touch with:
- Earthbound Expedition (Kathmandu)
- Happy Treks Nepal – Day tours (Pokhara)
- Nepal Eco Adventure (Kathmandu)
- Mountain Monarch Adventure
- Trekking team pvt. Ltd
- Mosaic adventure
- Nepal hiking team
- Himalayan glacier trekking
What are the best locations for river rafting in Nepal?
Have you ever experienced rafting against the roaring waves of the rivers, going against the current, feeling the thrill? If not, then it’s time for a brand new experience in Nepal. The Himalayan country gives the best river rafting experience that are found nowhere in the whole Asia. We have here some best places in Nepal to go exploring the river currents.
- The sun kosi
- The Trisuli
- The Tamur
- The karnali
· The Kaligandaki
Where can I do bungee jumping in Nepal? Is it safe and what is the cost?
Jumping from an estimated height to the depth of the mountain with the help of a rope tied on your waist, is known as bungee jumping which is the most thrilling adventure one can ever experience. This thriller activity is done under the extreme supervision of many trained bungee jumpers who are experienced in their work so there is minimum or no danger to your life.
· Bhote Kosi: The place is just three hours drive from Kathmandu. Situated in the Tibetan border organised by the Ultimate Bungee Shuttle. The best time to go bungee is during the month of September, October, November and March. The price of one person for a bungee experience is 8200 if you are Indian or a Chinese and for locals, it’s 5500 rupees and for the foreign travellers it is 90 Euros.
What is the best time to go for Mount Everest Trek? What will be the cost of a Mt. Everest trekking expedition?
Mount Everest is one of the major attractions of the Himalayan country which serves as the major trekking and mountain climbing site in the world. The best time to visit the exquisite place is during the month from January to March. During this time the weather is not too cold and hazy and it becomes best for climbing and trekking. The cost of the trek depends upon the time and days one wants to go for climbing, although the cost of the Everest Base Camp trek starts from INR 40,000 onwards.
How far is the Everest base camp from Kathmandu? What is the best time for EBC trek?
The Everest base camp from the city of Kathmandu is not so far, it is in the distance of just 154 km from the city to the base camp. The EBC trek provides the best programme for the adventurers to explore the Everest.
- Best time to visit is during the month of spring and autumn.
- What to wear: Mainly winter clothes that will keep you warm in the freezing weather. At one point of time, expect yourself to be covered in a pair of hiking boots, 2 t-shirts, a long sleeve shirt for layering, 1 pair of trekking pants, and 2 pair of trekking socks.
What is the best time to go for Annapurna Base camp trek? What will be the average cost of the trek?
The second most important and popular trek after Everest is the Annapurna Base camp trek. It is one of the second most preferable treks in Nepal. The best time or month during when a traveller or an adventurer should opt for climbing to the Annapurna base camp is during the autumn or spring between the time of March and November.
- The cost of the trek to the Annapurna base camp depends on the type of trek you want to go in. The average price rate of the trek starts from 37280 in Indian rupees. This is the must to take trek in the Himalayan country.
Which are famous places for wildlife safari in Nepal?
The queen of mountain countries, Nepal is home to fourteen wildlife sanctuaries with expanding vegetation and wild animals. There are some wildlife sanctuaries present among them which provide a safari for the visitors and the tourists.
- Chitwan National Park
· Bardia National Park
What are the romantic places to visit on your honeymoon in Nepal?
Who would have thought that Nepal can also serve as one of the best places for newly married couples, but it consists of some attracting and amazing places that are meant for couples on their honeymoon.
Where one can do paragliding in Nepal? Is it safe?
Nepal is home to some of the best paragliding programmes in the south Asia. The stunts and adventure is carried out by the paragliding experts so the danger of getting killed is minimum or even illegible.
- Flying Buddha paragliding
- Team 5 Nepal paragliding
- Sky bird paragliding
· Advance paragliding
Where can I go for Ziplining in Nepal? What is the average cost of Ziplining in Nepal?
Nepal hosts the world’s most extreme Zipline which stands in a height of 600 meters, which is the largest, longest, steepest fastest Zipline in the world.
- Location: Sarangot, Pokhara
· Cost: The average cost starts from 4552 in Indian currency.
Which are some must visit temples in Nepal?
Nepal is not only just home to mountains and thrilling adventures it is also a land of religion with an glorifying history on its back. There are some medieval and modern temples present in the country that one should visit for the blessing and to find peace.
- Pashupatinath temple
- Boudha stupa
- Changunarayan temple
- Kopan monastery
- Maya devi temple
Which are the best cycling trails in Nepal?
What is an adventure trip without any mountain cycling through the terrifying mountains? Nepal provides some best of the mountain cycling experience in the world.
- The epic Annapurna circuit finish – Jomson to Tatopani
- Dhobighat to Matatirtha
· New year’s ride to Lakure via Surya binayak
Which are the best places for yoga and meditation in Nepal?
The land of Nepal is mostly influenced by the Buddhism that is why the people of the country are more prone towards meditations and yoga then to any other exercises. The country provides some major yoga and meditation houses where one can peacefully recite his or her prayers.
- Nepal yoga academy and retreat
- Tushita Nepal yoga retreats
- Sadhana yoga retreat centre
- Annapurna yoga ashram
- Nepal yoga home