Popular France Packages
France Tour Packages
|13 Days / 12 Nights||₹ 189699.0|
|11 Days / 10 Nights||₹ 154000.0|
|13 Days / 12 Nights||₹ 250878.0|
|13 Days / 12 Nights||₹ 226500.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 156384.0|
France Tour PackagesBrowse through a wide range of France tours with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized France vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Book the France tour packages and get ready to explore the most prized art possessions, upstreet fashion culture, and world-famous theme parks that this country is famed for. Whether you’re an art enthusiast, adventure seeker, or history lover, these packages have been curated as per your taste and choices so that you can enjoy the most during the tour.
The major highlight of these packages is that you get the utmost liberty to choose the accommodation, food choices, and other variants as per your personal choice so that you can enjoy a tailor-made trip as per your expectation.
These France travel packages have been curated by our experts, keeping in mind even the minutest needs and requirements of the customers. For a hassle-free trip, everything from flights to transfers has been included in these packages. You can also choose the duration of your stay so that you never have to compromise with your schedule.
If you book these France tours beforehand, then you’ll also get huge discounts and offers to make the trip budget-friendly for all the travelers. And the best thing about these France tour packages is that you’ll get to visit even the hidden gems of the country during the France tour. From solo-travelers to couples and backpackers to families, these packages are an ultimate treat for each one of you.
France trip packages will also offer you the chance to enjoy some of the most adrenaline-pumping activities to help you experience the best of thrill and excitement. If you wish to plan some special activities for your better half or your kids during the trip, then we will even help you organize these events so that you can create some memorable moments. So book our France tour packages and get ready to have a plethora of unique experiences that will stay etched in your memory lane forever.
Places to Visit on France Tour:1. Paris: France is one of the most renowned European cities that is the hub of art, culture, food, architecture, and fashion. It has beautiful cityscapes, historical monuments, bustling rivers, and royal palaces. The Louvre, Palace of Versailles, Notre Dame Cathedral and Arc de Triomphe, are the notable attractions here that you’ll get to visit by booking the France tour packages.
Click Here To Book: Paris City Pass
2. French Riviera: Known for its mesmerizing shoreline, charming scenic beauty, and endless vacation retreats, French Riviera is an absolute paradise for the visitors. It is also known for hosting the Cannes Film Festival, which is a glam event attended by world-class celebrities every year. The amazing perfumeries, quaint perched villages, and glass blowers are also the major highlight here.
3. Arles: Known to be UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, Arles is a vintage city renowned for its sun-baked houses, winding roads, and amphitheatres. Alyscamps, Church of St. Trophime, Montmajour Abbey, and Cloître Saint-Trophime are the must-visit attractions over here.
4. Strasbourg: If you wish to witness the perfect mix of German and French style of architecture, then you should definitely visit Strasbourg that is home to many Gothic buildings and cathedrals. The key attractions here include Quartier des Tanneurs, Eglise de Saint-Thomas and Maison Kammerzell.
5. Fontainebleau: This is a popular holiday retreat surrounded by lush green forests and emerald green valleys that you will get to visit by booking the France tour packages. It offers tons of opportunities for rock climbing and trekking. Château de Fontainebleau, Entrance to Château de Fontainebleau Grounds, and Foret de Fontainebleau are the prime attractions here.
6. Lyon: This is one of the most renowned tourist attractions in France that houses magnificent palaces, astonishing museums, and some of the most happening bars and clubs. It also houses some of the best restaurants and shopping centers to offer the best of entertainment and fun to the visitors.
7. Chambord: This is one of the most renowned manor houses in the entire world that exhibits the perfect combination of Italian classic and French architecture. The first floor houses the main chamber of the Queen and the King. It has a double-helix staircase that takes you to the rooftop, from where you can enjoy a splendid view of the surroundings.
8. Burgundy: Book the France holiday package and get ready to visit this erstwhile territory that is one of the most picturesque sites in the entire world. The crisscrossing winding canals, lush pastures, rolling green hills and medieval villages located here make it a fantasy land on the face of Earth.
9. Annecy: This river town sits on the confluence of Lac d’Annecy and River Thiou and is extremely renowned for its city museums that display various art forms, alpine furniture, and sculptures of the medieval era.
The buildings, streets, vibrant houses, and meandering canals located here reflect the rich heritage of the ancient era. The major attractions here include Palais de L’isle, Semnoz, Château d’Annecy, Basilique de la Visitation, La Tournette, Thiou, and Pont des Amours.
10. Noumea: Book the France travel package and enjoy the sand, surf, and the sun in this amazing beach destination that exhibits the perfect blend of Kanak and French-style architecture.
The bustling shorelines, landscaped gardens, and stunning villas located here make it the best summer destination. It is also home to many beaches such as Plage de la Baie des Citrons and Anse Vata, where you can enjoy many water-based activities like diving and scuba diving.
Things to Do on France Tour:1. Admire the contemporary art at Château de Versailles: Treat yourself to an overdose of art by visiting Château de Versailles that has been the site for some of the great historical events. You can admire the breathtaking architecture of this manor house that used to function as the residence of the Kings and Queens in the ancient era.
Also Checkout & Book: Versailles Tickets
2. Wander the lanes of Pigalle: Get set for unlimited fun, entertainment, and enjoyment as you wander the lanes of Pigalle that has umpteen bars where you can have cocktails and drinks. The streets are also lined with some of the best night clubs where you can throw lively parties and groove on the hit numbers.
3. Revisit your childhood days at Disneyland Paris: One of the best things that you can do during the France tour is enjoying the thrilling rides at Disneyland Paris, which is one of the largest amusement parks in Europe. You can meet Mickey and Minnie and many other cartoon characters over here in real life. For added fun and enjoyment, you can also be a part of the carnivals and the parades that are organized here.
Click Here To Book: Disneyland Paris Tickets
4. Swim in the creeks of Marseille: Your France tour will not be complete until you detour through the heavenly creeks of Marseille. Surrounded by layers of white sand, beautifully preserved natural enclosures are the best spot for swimming. You can also enjoy hiking and camping over here for a surreal experience.
5. Attend a match at Vélodrome: If you’re a fan of football, then you must attend an interesting football match at Vélodrome, which is known to host world-class tournaments as well as local matches. The huge crowd and the blood-shedding rage amongst the players for victory will definitely make your day as you step into this sports stadium.
6. Live like a typical fisherman on Île de Quiberon: If you wish to escape the hustle and bustle and want to experience the typical lifestyle of the Breton fisherman, then you must visit Île de Quiberon that is known to be the home to a huge community of fishermen. You can live in the typical fisherman’s huts over here that will give you an idea of the way Breton fisherman lead their everyday life.
7. Enjoy a show at Festival d’Avignon: If you’re a fan of contemporary art, then you must not miss watching a show at Festival d’Avignon, which is a humongous open-air theatre. You can enjoy classic shows performed by the local artists, and you can even watch ballet dance here. It also has a small café where you can relish tasty cuisines once you’re done and enjoy the classic performances.
8. Shop till you drop at Boulevard Saint Germain: Whether you wish to buy chic party dresses or traditional clothes, Boulevard Saint Germain is the mecca for shopping enthusiasts. It has home decor shops, gourmet food stores, and fashion boutiques from where you can buy whatever everything under the sun at best prices.
9. Admire the city views during Sunset from Eiffel Tower: Book the France tour packages and enjoy the views of vast cityscape immersed in the orangish hues during the sunset hour from Eiffel Tower. Feel the thrill of the mesmerising views from this iconic landmark that is one thousand feet high, while immersing in the warm glow.
10. Go on a Seine River Cruise: Discover Paris in an entirely different way by embarking on the Seine River Cruise with your France travel packages. As you glide along the water, you'll see famous landmarks like the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre, and Musée d'Orsay. Listen to audio commentary while passing through the classic bridges and top Paris attractions.
11. Enjoy Cycling Around Bordeaux: On your France trip packages, explore Bordeaux on a rented cycle for some enthralling fun. Ride through the dedicated bike paths that take you through the vineyards, beaches and more. You'll see little lakes, forests, and vineyards during your cycling expedition while being away from motor traffic.
12. Explore the Loire Valley: Step back in time as you explore the Loire Valley, a fairytale land dotted with thousands of vineyards, castles, and old villages. You can visit the forests and fragrant gardens, discover the histories of the castles, and taste premium quality vines at the vineyards. Visit Château de la Bussière to learn what it takes to run a château.
Best Time to Visit France:Fall (September to November) & Spring(April to June) is considered to be the best time to visit France as the weather is pleasant and there are fewer tourists ensuring you to explore the city without any hustle and bustle.
How to Reach France:
By Air: With multiple airports in the country, all the airlines are connected from all over the world. You can reach the busiest airport, the Paris Charles de Gaulle. Air France, Air Baltic, and more and cover the rest of the distance by booking a cab to reach the destination.
By Train: With a high connectivity, there are many international trains serving different European destinations from Paris and the channel ports. You can reach the country from Switzerland, Italy, Scotland, Germany by train. Eurostar high speed trains connect Paris to London and Brussels, while TGV Lyria connects France and Switzerland and Inter-City Express connects France and Germany. THALYS high-speed trains connect Paris with the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
By Bus: Hop on any lines of Isilines, Flixbus, Eurolines and Ouibus, the major bus operators of the country. You can reach the city centre for daily dwellings and exploration, while travelling intercity with ease as per your preferences.
Local Dishes to Try on Tour to France
1. Baguette: Baguette is the quintessential French bread that is soft inside and flaky and crusty on the outside. It is available in almost all the street shops, and you can eat it plain or with French cheese.
2. Crepe: Crepe is the French version of pancake with a savoury or sweet filling, which you can try out on your France travel packages. It is made from a batter of milk, flour, and eggs, and unlike pancakes, it does not contain baking soda or baking powder.
3. Macarons: One of the must-try delicacies during your France tours is macaron, a meringue-based sweet confection. These dainty sandwich cookies are prepared with meringue and almond flour and filled with ganache or jam and buttercream.
4. Coq Au Vin: Coq Au Vin is a classic French dish that is prepared by braising chicken slowly in brandy and red wine. There are different varieties of Coq Au Vin in each region of France.5. Cassoulet: Cassoulet is rich in spices and has a savoury taste and fragrant aroma. It is prepared using slow cooking techniques, and bean is the main ingredient of this dish.
Tips to Keep in Mind When Going for a France Tour1. Learn some basic French phrases and words to make communication easier with the locals.
2. Make sure you book online well in advance to get an assured entry.
3. For a smoother and enthralling experience, it is advised to explore the country in the best time. During this tenure, you can attend numerous shows and festivals as well.
4. The train is one of the most budget-friendly and efficient ways to explore France. Book your train in advance to get some awesome deals.
5. Pack comfortable shoes forKFrance tours, as many of the cities in France, like Bordeaux, Nantes, Paris, and Montpellier, are best explored on foot. Don't wear high heels, as France is filled with cobbled lanes.
6. Stay alert to the pickpockets and keep your belongings safe.
Browse through a wide range of France Tour packages from different Indian Cities like: France Tour Package From Bangalore, France Tour Package From Delhi, France Tour Package From Chennai, France Tour Package From Kolkata, France Tour Package From Hyderabad, France Tour Package From Pune, France Tour Package From Ahmedabad, France Tour Package From Goa.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.