Popular Laos Packages
Laos Tour Packages
|Vietnam Cambodia Laos Myanmar Tour Package||10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 142550.0|
|Cambodia and Laos Tour Package||9 Days / 8 Nights||₹ 40000.0|
|Glimpse of Vietnam and Laos 7 Nights 8 Days||8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 69000.0|
|Cycling Trip from Hanoi to Luang Prabang||10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 85051|
|Indochina Cycling Trip from Hanoi to Vientiane||16 Days / 15 Nights||₹ 105463|
Laos tour packages by Thrillophilia offer a once in a lifetime adventure for all those who wish to spend some time in the lap of nature as well as indulge in thrilling activities. With loads of sightseeing as well as adventure activities, you will be able to have a wholesome experience. Taking these Laos travel packages with Thrillophilia, you will be able to spend time in some handpicked luxury accommodations where you will be pampered with high quality hospitality and personalised services.
The Laos packages offered by Thrillophilia are curated keeping all types of travellers in mind which means there is something for everyone. If you are a nature lover, then you can spend time in the midst of alluring natural beauty. If you are a religious believer, then you can head out to some monasteries as well as places of worship. If you are a thrill seeker, then you can head out on various jungle trails as well as indulge in other adventure activities like zip lining, trekking, and hiking trails.
Planning your Laos vacation Packages with Thrillophilia will not only give you some ever cherishable memories but you will also be able to save a lot on your expenses as every package comes with added discounts and loads of goodies.
People Also Ask About Laos Tours
Which are the best places to visit on Laos tour?
1. Si Phan Don: Si Phan Don is a combination of multiple islands forming a riverine archipelago situated against a lazy and winding section of the longest river of the World i.e., Mekong river. One can get a glimpse of local people, rice farms and animal herding farms as well. The endangered species of the freshwater like Irrawaddy dolphins can be viewed while boating off Don Khon island. There are several other islands like Don Khong, Don Det, and Don Khon which act as a special field of interest for tourists.
Location: Riverine archipelago in the Mekong River, Champasak Province in southern Laos
Entry Fee: 35000 – 55000 kip
2. Pak Ou Caves: The cave is situated along the luscious Mekong River in the North of Luang Prabang which is noted for their miniature Buddha sculptures. Hundreds of very small and mostly damaged wooden Buddhist figures are laid out over the wall shelves. Retaining over 4,000 Buddha icons, the caves are snuggled over the limestone cliff at the point where the Mekong joins the Nam Ou River. The drawn Buddha images in the Pak Ou Caves depict a variety of positions, from meditation to peace and nirvana.
Location: Tham Ting and the Tham Theung, Laos
Entry Fee: 20,000 kip
3. Buddha Park: Filled with an unaltered 200 statues with cryptic symbols carved in it and the complete bizarre sculptures positioned in the park gives this park an ambience state of horror attribute. Distinctly giant Buddhas lounge with a Vishnu look and Shiva menaces both with eight arms full of weaponry are some greater highlights. This park is also called Xieng Khuang which means "spirit city".
Location: Deua, Thanon Tha, Vientiane, Laos
Entry Fee: 15000 kip per person
4. Wat Phu: Wat Phu is an abandoned Hindu Temple which meets 'Temples on the mountain' dedicated to Lord Shiva. It is located on the side of a symbolic sacred mountainside ancient city known as Phu Kao. This site owns some historical sites that feature many other religious sites including the museums which houses artifacts of the temple complex of several centuries, such as statues of Shiva, Vishnu and Nandin, as well as Buddhist statues.
Location: Southern Laos
Entry Fee: 50,000 LAK for foreigners and 20,000 LAK for locals
5. What Luang: Commonly called Pha That Luang is a large Buddha Stupa enveloped with gold and regarded as the most important national monument in Laos forming a symbol of Lao nationalism. The architecture of the building includes many depictions regarding the Lao culture and Lao and Khmer sculptures.
Location: Luang Prabang Province in northern Laos
6. The Plain Of Jars: Plain of Jars is an antiquity terrain of Laos withholding with thousands of ruined stone jars scattered around the plain. The stone jars measure about 14 tons each with a brief history of its use as a container storing rice wine 1500-2000 years ago.
Location: Xiangkhoang Plateau, Laos
7. Bolaven Plateau Waterfalls: The Bolaven plateau owns a number of other waterfalls like Tad Fan, Tad Pha Suam,Tad Yuang. The plateau is crossed by several astounding rivers and has many scenic waterfalls across. Not only waterfalls but also the plateau is retained with some villages with enthic minorities and cultural interests.
Location: Ban Lak 40, Road 23, Paksong District, Champasak Province, Laos
8. Wat Xieng Thong: Wat Xieng Thong means 'Temple of Golden City' as this Buddha shrine is adorned by gold stencilings. Generally, vat represents typical Laos art and craft which turns out to be one of the most important of Lao monasteries with making it a significant monument encased with the spirit of religion, royalty and traditional art with great historical importance.
Location: Khem Khong, Luang Prabang, Laos
Entry Fee: 20000 Kip
9. Mekong Riverside Park: The Mekong Riverside Park is a lush green tranquill park situated alongside the river Mekong. There is a statue of the king in the park, which faces the direction of Thailand and an antiquity pool that protects the god Naga as per the history. Visitors during Laos tour package can take a leisure walk along the Mekong Riverside Park, and the cool river breeze would drive your fantasy passionately making you relaxed and refreshed.
Location: Night Market Quai Fa Ngum Vientiane Laos
10. Nong Khiaw: Nong Khiaw is a small village most popular for it's walking and cycling routes and the mountain-climbing opportunities for all the visitors. The village is famous because of the bridge made by China in journeying which gives you a breathtaking and stunning view of the rocky mountains and spectacular hills existing across the Luang Prabang province.
Location: Luang Prabang Province of northern Laos
Entry Fee: USD 5
What are the best things to do on Laos tour?
1. Visit Pha That Luang: Popularly, known as the great stupa, this sacred monument is believed to be a place where the breast bone of Buddha has been kept. Beautifully adorning the capital city of Laos, this structure is 44 meters tall and has a pinnacle covered in real gold. The period between October to November is the best time to visit this place on Laos tour package since this is the time when the famous Luang festival is celebrated with great pomp and show
Location: Vientiane, Laos
Price: 5,000 kip
2. Explore Wat Si Muang: Wat Si Muang is another very fascinating place of worship in Vientiane, the capital city of Laos. What might amaze you even more is the seamless blending of its culture and animal beliefs with that of the Theravada Buddhism. Wat Si Muang is a temple known for its good luck charm and the wonderful folklore gives it a life of its own. The Luang Festival might be the best time to witness the temple in its full glory.
Location: 15 Rue Bourichane, Vientiane, Laos
Price: 10000-15000 Kip
3. Climb the Sacred Hill of Laos: This UNESCO heritage site is also known as The Phu Si and is a spiritual centre located at Luang Prabang. You’ll need to climb 355 steps to make it to the top but the first panoramic glimpse of the entire city from such a height makes all the climbing worth your time. Here you will find different kinds of Buddha statues and historical murals. If you want to avoid too much crowd, then try visiting this place in the wee hours of the morning during your Laos tour package.
Location: Luang Prabang, Laos
Price: 20,000 kip
4. Spend the evening at Buddha Park: A three storey dome leads all visitors to a spectacular view that includes a 390 foot long reclining Buddha and other religious themed statues that are gorgeously spread all over a peaceful lawn. This place attracts a lot of visitors on their Laos tour package because of how extremely calm and photogenic it is.
Location: Deua, Thanon Tha, Vientiane, Laos
Price: 15000 kip per person
5. Attend the Buddhist ceremony of alms giving to monks: As a mark of respect remember to cover your chests, shoulders and legs with modest clothes. Maintain a suitable distance from the monks and try not to wear shoes and socks while you are kneeling down. While kneeling down you can offer baskets full of rice, fresh fruits or other traditional gifts. During your visit to this place during your Laos tour package, you must try to remain silent throughout the ceremony.
6. Boating at Mekong River: You get to visit a floating market while you are on a boat and shopping for fruits and flowers instantly becomes remarkable. This river ride will take you past temples, cathedral, villages and even islands. You might also like to visit the river island where you get to observe how coconut candies and other local foods are produced.
7. Bicycle from Vientiane to Luang Prabang: Experience this trip with a cycling journey of 430km in 5-6 days. The impeccable view of the destination will make this event memorable. The roads are safe and accommodations are frequently available. This is one of the most sought after activities that you can take during your Laos tour package.
Location: Vientiane, Laos
8. Explore Pak Ou Caves: You can fit this historical trip in your itinerary for an excellent day trip if you want more information about the caves, the 4000 statues and so on. They charge a very minimal fee.
Location: Pak Ou the Tham Ting and the Tham Theung, Laos
Price: 20,000 kip
9. Lao Massage: The traditional Lao Massage is all about getting you in a pair of pajamas and doing a rhythmic repetition on your body’s pressure points while using their body weight to add force.
Price: 40,000-60,000 kip per hour
10. Hot air Ballooning at Vang Vieng: Vang Vieng seems to be the cheapest place to get the most ethereal experience of hot air ballooning. The tours during Laos Packages are mostly taken during sunrise and sunset hours. The cost of this trip varies from season to season.
Location: Kongmuang, Vang Vieng Laos 30600, Laos
Price: $90 USD
What is the best time of year to visit Laos?
The best time of the year to visit Laos would be in between October and April. In this time of the year, the weather in general remains warm and dry which is just perfect for those outdoor activities as well as sightseeing tours. However, if you are interested in river travel, then it would be wise to plan your visit in between the months of November and January.
How much is a Laos visa on arrival?
The cost of a Laos visa on arrival for a period of 30 days would cost you around $50 per person. You can get the visa on arrival at all international airports as well as international border crossings.
How much does a trip to Laos cost?
Laos is not an expensive country to travel so you would need to spend about $20 - $30 per day to visit a number of tourist destinations. You would be spending at least $10 on food and $4 on local transfers during your stay. The cost of hotel accommodation during Laos Packages is about $20 for your whole stay. If you are spending a week's time in Laos then you would need to spend some $187.
What language is spoken in Laos?
The local dialect of Laos is Lao which is also called as Laotian. It is one of the Tai languages of Southeast Asia.
Is Laos dangerous for tourists?
Laos is not at all dangerous for tourists. It is a relatively safe country for travellers visiting it for their holiday vacation. The places of accommodation are at all times under surveillance and the activities take place under the strict supervision of tour guides. It is however suggested to be watchful in public places and when moving around solo till late night during Laos Packages.
How many days are enough in Laos?
In order to cover all the important places of Laos Packages you would need to plan a trip of at least 7 - 10 days. During this vacation stay, you will be visiting some of the beautiful colonial cities, stunning mountain ranges and mighty river, and spending some time in the laid back atmosphere with your loved ones.
Do Indians need a visa for Laos?
Yes, Indians are required to get a valid visa in order to enter Laos from any of the major entry points like Luang Prabang International Airport or Wattay International Airport.
Which are the famous waterfalls to visit in Laos?
1. Tad Sae Falls: Tad Sae Falls happens to be a low cascading waterfall that is located in the dense jungles around Luang Prabang. The waterfalls appear to be flowing through some trees and have a gentle drop. The atmosphere near the falls are truly tranquilising where nature and peace seekers can relax. If you are an adventure lover, then you can head out for some jungle trails as well as try out ziplining during your Laos Packages.
2. Kuang Si Falls: Kuang Si Falls happens to be a three tier waterfall that nestles in the middle of lush tropical foliage. The sounds of the gushing waters will surely make you fall for the alluring natural beauty. During your Laos vacation packages, you will simply gaze at the natural wonder and be struck in awe.
3. 100 Waterfalls: 100 Waterfalls is definitely one of the must visit places for adventure seekers. Heading out a thrilling guided tour, you will be able to climb up the waterfall and capture some stunning views of the mighty cascade from a great height. During the Laos vacation packages, you will come across around 100 or more waterfalls while taking a hiking tour.
4. Khone Phapheng Falls: Khone Phapheng Falls is undoubtedly one of the most spectacular waterfalls that you must visit during your Laos travel packages. With the highest fall of 21 meters, this mighty waterfall is a true delight for nature lovers. Heading over to this place, you will be able to stroll along the area witnessing raw power of Mekong as well as indulge in some picnic activities. If you are an adventure enthusiast, you can enjoy boat rides or head out on various jungle trails.
Which are the best places to go canoeing in Laos?
Explore the beautiful rural landscapes around Luang Prabang in style.
- Hike and Kayak the Nam Khan River Valley Small-Group Tour from Luang Prabang
- Nam Khan River Kayak tour from Luang Prabang.
- Nam Khan River Kayaking and Tad Sae Waterfall Tour from Luang Prabang
- Mekong River Kayaking Tour including Village Homestay from Luang Prabang
- Majestic Nam Suang River kayaking excursion around Luang Prabang
Which are the best trekking tours in Laos?
With its dense forests, limestone caves and endless waterways, Laos is a dream destination for intrepid travelers seeking an off-the-beaten-track corner of Asia.
- Pha Theung Jungle Explorer - This trek passing through great jungle landscape offers a great opportunity to gain a true insight into the rural life and landscape of the local villagers. Trek across rice paddies, farm land and jungle forest and experience the true natural beauty of Luang Prabang Province.
- Trekking in Ban Chomphet - This amazing trip combines cycling, trekking and boating in a beautiful rural area along the mighty Mekong River. You will experience local daily life and the unique mixture of different cultures while spending the night with a Hmong family in their house which is truly a great experience of its own!
- Kuang Xi Waterfall Adventure - This trek passing true Khmu villages offers a great opportunity to gain a true insight into the rural life of the local villagers. Trek across rice paddies, farm land and forest and experience the true natural beauty of Luang Prabang Province. Enjoy home-stay to experience real insight into the culture of ethnic minorities and the spectacular Kuang Xi waterfall on the day two.
- Hmong & Khmu Experience - It is predominantly spent trekking through the forest, villages and mountains of the Pha Theuang and designed for moderately active people who love getting into the great outdoors!