Popular Vietnam Packages
Vietnam Tour Packages
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 65000.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 59950.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 56990.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 89750.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 52850.0|
Vietnam Trip PackagesVietnam Tours- Browse through a wide range of Vietnam trip packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Vietnam holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
Take advantage of the various exciting Vietnam tour packages from Thrillophilia that are available at exciting deals and discounts. The tour packages have been designed for you to make the most of your vacation and includes a range of delightful and interesting options.
Thrillophilia’s Vietnam travel package has been curated to ensure that it gives the customer the best experience. Not only does it provides well-planned sightseeing tours, it also covers exciting activities as well. What’s more, the team Thrillophilia will be a part of your experience 24X7 to handle your travel related queries and challenges.
Your Vietnam travel package may include several amazing experiences, starting from visiting beautiful places such as the Mekong Delta, Temple of Literature, My Son Sanctuary and more to cruising along the Ha Long Bay or Kayaking in Saigon River. You may also opt to make your vacation adventurous by going for a hike at Cat Ba Island or taking a boat ride into the underground river at Phong Nha Cave. To get a glimpse of the Vietnamese tradition, you may visit during their Lantern Festival at Hoi An and enjoy participating in their festivities.
Complete your Vietnam trip by enjoying the vibrant nightlife of the city and indulge in some of the delightful activities such as shopping at Ben Thanh night market or taking an evening stroll on Nguyen Hue Walking Street. Another delightful option which you can choose for your evening is ice skating at Vincom Mega Mall or Landmark81. For those looking for a romantic evening, a cruise on the Perfume River would be apt. With so many options to choose from, you can be assured that your vacation will be full of delights and enjoyment.
So wait no longer and book your Vietnam travel package from Thrillophilia at the best prices.
Places to Visit on Vietnam Trip:
1. Mekong Delta: If you are planning to go on one of the Vietnam tour packages, make sure your package covers a trip to the Mekong Delta. While visiting the place, also known as the ‘rice bowl of Vietnam’, you will be enchanted to see the lush rice paddy field along with vibrant coloured fruit orchids. As you explore the place, you will come across charming villages with locals going about in their traditional lifestyle. The region also has lush forests full of birds and animals for you to have a closer look at the wildlife. Apart from this, there are pagodas and Buddhist temples to visit and floating markets for indulging in shopping.
2. Ha Long Bay: Most Vietnam packages would include a visit to the Halong Bay located in northern Vietnam. Halong Bay is well known for its natural beauty, created by limestone pillars and small islets in the midst of crystal blue water. To experience the region in the best way, you can go for a day-long boat trip and journey among the islets and the limestone pillars. As you proceed feeling mesmerised looking at the beauty of the nature surrounding you, you will be further delighted to find floating villages as well as mysterious caves appearing in front of you.
3. My Son Sanctuary: A UNESCO World Heritage Site which is sure to be a part of every Vietnam tour packages is the My Son Sanctuary, located 43 km southwest of Da Nang in Vietnam. It is a historic site that houses more than 70 partially ruined Hindu Temples dedicated to Lord SHiva. Explore the ruins of the temples that have been built by the ancient Cham Dynasty between the 4th and 14th century. Feel enchanted as you look at the man-made beauty along with its overlooking jungle with lush foliage.
4. Temple Of Literature: The Temple of Literature is a 11th century temple and one of the places which you must visit during your Vietnam trip. The temple is dedicated to Confucius and was built by Emperor Ly Thanh Tong in 1070. Also known as Van Mieu, the temple was one of the first Vietnamese universities that taught the principles of Confucianism. Stroll into the temple with its halls, and pavilions to have a look at how the place honours the greatest scholars of the country.
Things To Do on Vietnam Tour:
1. Cruise at Halong Bay: No matter which of the Vietnam tour packages you opt for, ensure that it includes a cruising experience at the Halong Bay. Enjoy a picturesque experience at one of the most spectacular places in Vietnam as you cruise on the clear blue waters of the bay and admire the islets and limestone pillars all around. Go for a day cruise and opt to explore the caves which you will come across during your journey. Stop at the floating villages and indulge in shopping for snacks to make your experience even more enjoyable.
2. Light a lantern in Hoi An: If your vacation is around the time of the Hoi An Lantern Festival, make sure that you opt for one of those Vietnam packages which includes a visit to the city. Be a part of the celebration which begins at 9 pm and indulge in releasing a glowing lantern onto the Hoi River as part of the tradition. Enjoy watching the locals offering prayers to god and their ancestors and then participate in cultural events such as poetry, folk performances, fiddles, bamboo flutes, drums, and Bai Choi on the bank of the Hoi An river.
3. Kayaking in Saigon River: Kayaking would be a perfect way to explore the Saigon River during your Vietnam trip. Embark on a lazy kayaking experience down the Saigon River which starts from the Phum Daung in southern Cambodia and ends in Vietnam embracing the Ho Chi Minh City. Watch the ancient villages pass by as you float on the water. Experience various sites such as canals and tunnels during your journey. Opt to stop by places such as Binh Quoi Tourist Village and Thu Thiem Tunnel as you pass them.
4. Visit the Temple of Literature: A must include in your Vietnam tour packages is a visit to the 11th century Vietnamese temple, the Temple of Literature, dedicated to Confucius. Explore the pavilions and halls of the place to have a look at how Vietnam's first university, teaching principles of Confucianism looked like. Feel awe-struck looking at the walls that have been carved with names of the university’s exceptional scholars. Stroll into the beautiful gardens surrounding the temple to look at the charming ponds and marvellous statues.
5. Hike through Cat Ba Island: Be sure to include a hike through Cat Ba Island in your Vietnam travel package to add a measure of adventure to your vacation. Get closer to nature during the hike and witness its beauty as you journey towards the island’s peak. Choose between easy to hard trails as per your expertise and travel through jungles, fishing villages and more. Feel yourself in a misty magical land as you look at the incredible view surrounding you from the peak.
6. Drop into the world’s largest cave in Phong Nha National Park: Hire a boat and embark on an adventure of exploring the Phong Nha Cave, known to be one of the largest in Vietnam. Feel an adrenaline rush as you travel through the world’s largest underground river inside the cave. Take a look at rock formations, some of which have been named the “Buddha”, “Fairy Caves”, the “Lion” and more. Admire the stalactites, and stalagmites, longest water grottos, breathtaking sandbank, reef and more as you go through various chambers of the cave.
Best Time To Visit Vietnam:
Vietnam has varied topography making the best time to visit different parts of the country to be different. However, in general, the best time to visit the country is either in spring (between February to April) or in autumn (between August to October). During these months, the country enjoys warm weather and also very light rainfall, making the weather perfect for city tours and outdoor activities.1. By Air: Travel by air and reach the Noi Bai International Airport (Hanoi), which is the most important airport of Vietnam. The airport is connected with the rest of the world with several major airlines such as Lufthansa, Air France, AirAsia, and others.
How To Reach Vietnam:
2. By Rail: Those travelling from Nanning and Beijing can travel to Vietnam by train and reach the Gia Lam station at Hanoi by the Nanning Express.
3. By Road: Vietnam is connected by roadways with its neighbouring countries Cambodia and Laos.
Browse through wide range of Vietnam holiday packages from different Indian cities like Vietnam Tour Package From Delhi, Vietnam Tour Package From Kolkata, Vietnam Tour Package From Mumbai, Vietnam Tour Package From Bangalore, Vietnam Tour Package From Ahmedabad, Vietnam Tour Package From Chennai, Vietnam Tour Package From Hyderabad, Vietnam Tour Package From Kerala, Vietnam Tour Packages from Pune, Vietnam Tour Packages from Kochi.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.