Popular Rajasthan Packages
|4 Days 3 Nights||₹ 13250.0|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 20115.0|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 20250.0|
|2 Days 1 Night||₹ 11500.0|
|3 Days 2 Nights||₹ 9187.0|
Browse through a wide range of Rajasthan tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Rajasthan holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
Choose from the range of Rajasthan tour packages offered by Thrillophilia, and avail a chance to experience some perfectly planned trips. These packages are for all kinds of travelers who wish to embark on a Rajasthan trip and can be customized as per your travel needs.
Booking these packages with Thrillophilia lets you avail not only an amazing itinerary, but also pre-booked accommodation, comfortable vehicle, delicious meals, knowledgeable local guide/driver, enjoyable sightseeing tours, and various fun outdoor activities. Not to forget, you will also receive 24/7 travel assistance on the go from the team of Thrillophilia with these packages.
No matter if you are planning to visit Rajasthan with your family, kids, friends, or partner, you can get the perfect Rajasthan tour packages crafted for your every mood with Thrillophilia. On your trip to Rajasthan with these amazing packages, you can visit top destinations of the state, such as Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur, Kumbhalgarh Fort in Udaipur, Ranthambore National Park in Sawai Madhopur, Lake Pichola in Udaipur, and many more.
You can avail all kinds of Rajasthan tour packages at affordable prices from Thrillophilia. You can even get in touch to avail beautifully customized packages for your trip to Rajasthan. Furthermore, when you book your Rajasthan holiday packages with Thrillophilia you can always expect good deals and discounts.
Places to Visit on Rajasthan Trip:
1. Amber Fort (Amer) and Palace: The Amber Fort, also known as Amer Fort, is well known for its rich artwork and Hindu iconography sculptures. The Fort is built with red sandstone and marble and is known for its unique, natural air-cooling system.
2. Hawa Mahal: The Hawa Mahal is known for its most extraordinary honey-combed structure that stands tall in its reddish hues. It is an important landmark when you are embarking on Rajasthan tour packages.
3. Jal Mahal: The Jal Mahal meaning the “Water Palace” is one of the most spectacular architectural wonders, built in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake. It is one of the most peaceful places to visit when you are in Rajasthan and an excellent example of Rajput royalty.
4. Jantar Mantar: The Jantar Mantar Observatory has been considered as a significant astronomical structure built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in the 18th century. It is an important stop on your Rajasthan tour packages for its historical significance as well as its architectural beauty.
5. Jaisalmer Fort: The Jaisalmer Fort is a stunning yellow sandstone structure that emits a golden hue under the strong desert light, which creates a magical effect for onlookers. It is one of the largest forts in the world and includes a Jain Temple and Laxminath Temple that have been constructed on the premises.
6. Pushkar Lake: The stunning Pushkar Lake is definitely a highlight when you are signing up for the Rajasthan tour packages. For Hindus, it is one of the holy pilgrimage sites, and it is claimed that the lake's waters have healing powers, attracting thousands of tourists each year.
7. Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur: One of the most important attractions in all Rajasthan tour packages, Mehrangarh Fort is an enormous fort built by Maharaja Jai Singh II. This fort was the center of local administration and defense during the 18th century.
8. Kumbhalgarh Fort, Udaipur: Situated on the banks of lake Pichola, Kumbhalgarh is one of the best-known forts to be included in all Rajasthan tour packages. The old building has witnessed many significant events in Indian history.
9. Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur: Ranthambore National Park is a wildlife sanctuary found in Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan in India. Raptors such as Bengal tigers, Indian cheetahs, and red-headed vultures can all be seen here. The park also provides habitat for around 1,000 species of birds.
10. Chittorgarh Fort, Chittorgarh: Chittorgarh Fort was built in 1278 AD by the Sisodia rulers of Mewar. Built on top of a 116 feet hill, Chittor fort has four distinct terraces which have ramparts and watch towers. Built in a magnificent architectural style, Chittorgarh Fort is always found in the Rajasthan tour packages of architecture buffs.
11. Lake Pichola, Udaipur: Nestled on the edge of the blue-hued mountains and dotted with purple wildflowers, Pichola Lake is well-known for its enchantment. The water here is calm and peaceful as it reflects the mountain scenery all around. Boating in Lake Pichola is definitely one of the most romantic activities to include in your Rajasthan tour packages.
12. Patwon-ki-Haveli, Jaisalmer: Located in Jaisalmer, Patwon ki Haveli is one of the most beautiful places to include in your Rajasthan tour packages. It was built by Maharawal Maan Singh to serve as his summer residence, and today it stands as one of the world's finest examples of traditional Indian architecture.
13. Junagarh Fort, Bikaner: One of the most scenic places to add in your Rajasthan tour packages is the Junagarh Fort. It is located on top of a hill which commands a view of the city below, most notably from its highest point, Lal Chowk. The fort was constructed in 1465 by Rao Jodha, founder of Jodhpur's Rathore dynasty.
14. Nahargarh Fort, Jaipur: Nahargarh Fort is one of the most beautiful forts in Jaipur to add in your Rajasthan tour packages to visit. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh II, the fort stands tall on a hill that has three building blocks on top of each other, giving it an architectural beauty and uniqueness.
Which are the best things to do on a Rajasthan tour?
1. Desert Camping in Jaisalmer: Experience the bliss of camping right in the middle of a cold desert and spend a night marveling at the scenic night sky. When booking a Rajasthan tour package, make sure to camp in Jaisalmer, the home of the Thar Desert. Because Rajasthan is home to the royals, even camping will be a luxurious experience.
From private air conditioned Swiss camps to room service and multi cuisine restaurant facilities, everything will be offered. You will also be treated to regional dance performances and local foods in order to highlight Rajasthan's culture.
2. Desert Safari in Jaisalmer: Get ready to explore almost every nook and corner of Thar Desert’s sand dunes as you opt for a session of Desert Safari in Jaisalmer. On your Rajasthan tour packages, ride a 4x4 and enjoy the thrill of navigating rough roads while sinking in the sand.
The safari will take you to some of the most gorgeous locations, but if you go in the evening, you'll be treated to some of the most spectacular sunset views. Safaris may be easily found and booked at a number of desert sites, and the thrill and adrenaline rush that this activity provides is well worth the time and money.
3. Food tour in Jodhpur: Jodhpur is one of those cities of Rajasthan which are famed for the variety of street food they have. From mirchi bada to kadi kachori and from gulab jamun ki sabji to makhaniya lassi, this city is home to some of the most delicious snacks which can be enjoyed by availing Rajasthan packages. For the best local food experiences, you can visit the old city area or the famous Shastri Circle, where finding restaurants and food trucks is really easy.
4. Camel Safari in Jaisalmer: Camel Safari in Jaisalmer is one of the most famous activities available in this sandy land. People from far away corners visit Jaisalmer to explore its golden sands while riding the ship of the desert - the camel.
The experience in itself is really rustic as you get to travel from one place to another on the back of a camel on your Rajasthan packages. The whole journey is really fascinating and thrilling at the same time. From that huge height, you are surely going to enjoy pretty views of the sunsets.
5. Shopping in Jaipur: If the local Rajasthan clothing and jewelry fascinates you then make sure that you take at least one day out of your Rajasthan holiday packages for shopping in Jaipur. While a great bargaining power in this market will land you a superb deal, the prices themselves are really less as compared to big malls.
Places like Bapu Bazar, GT Mall, Johari Bazaar and many others are famous here for offering a wide variety of shops to enjoy a shopping spree. From wall hangings to famous blue pottery and from Rajasthani rugs to Jaipur razai, every item is available in these markets.
6. Hot Air Ballooning in Jaipur: Conquer the skies as you opt for a session of hot air ballooning in Jaipur. Hop on a safe and sound basket and reach the heights from where you can admire the serenity and beauty of this beautiful city. This activity will give you a chance to enjoy some of the most beautiful panoramic views of the Pink City.
Including this activity in your Rajasthan Tour Packages will add the much required thrill and private time with your loved ones. The session is done in the Aravali Hills, hence the view is truly worth a picture.
7. Wildlife Safari in Ranthambore National Park: The Ranthambore National Park is for those who are interested in nature and wildlife, as it is home to countless varieties of plants, animals, and birds. People can enjoy the wonderful views of nature while also spotting creatures such as deers, Bengal tigers, black buck, spotted deers, Indian wolf, and others on safaris in compact 4*4 jeeps and passenger buses with open tops. Including this activity in your Rajasthan tour packages will let you explore various beautiful corners of the Ranthambore National Park.
8. Spot Wildlife at Sariska National Park Alwar: While many may consider the State of Rajasthan a barren land with just the sand dunes, this place is actually way more prosperous than that. Rajasthan is home to numerous green and thriving national parks like the Sariska National park which lets you catch a glimpse of various wild animals resting in their natural habitat. From birdwatching tours to spot colorful birds to safari sessions, you can avail various wildlife spotting tours in Sariska National Park with your Rajasthan packages.
9. Visit the Bhangarh Fort: One of the scariest and most haunted places to visit in India, the Bhangarh Fort is known for creeping out people. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the fort of Bhangarh was once a prestigious home to the royals but came under the curse of some evil person. It is believed that the fort, in addition to its surrounding city, disappeared in a single night, leaving behind just the broken houses and pathways.
Since many people consider that they still hear laughing and crying sounds of people, the place has become a haunted destination. Including a tour of this place in your Rajasthan Packages is truly worth it.
10. Ziplining in Mehrangarh Fort Jodhpur: Swoosh along a 396 feet long and 150 feet high ziplining track and experience the thrill of flying like a fox. The best part about this activity is that people get to enjoy some of the best views of the Mehrangarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. If you are looking to add some fun activities to your Rajasthan holiday packages then a ziplining session is a must try.
Best Time for Rajasthan Trip: The best time to visit Rajasthan is between the months of October to February, when the weather is cool and pleasant. In winters, the temperature drops down to 20 degrees celsius with a considerable rainfall. This is the perfect time to enjoy outdoor activities and go sightseeing, exploring the forts, palaces, and temples of the state.
Another ideal time for visiting Rajasthan is from July to September, when the arid and dry state gets some rainfall during this time. However, the temperatures and humidity are considerably high during this time. Rajasthan also receives high temperatures during the summer season, between the months of March and June.
Ideal Duration for Rajasthan Tour: The ideal duration for a trip to Rajasthan is 14 days. There are a number of reasons for this, one of them being that it would give you enough time to explore the desert and have a taste of its rich culture.
Rajasthan is not only a province with stunning palaces and mud houses but also an archeologist's delight. You will be able to visit some really old places like Pushkar Lake, the Ranthambore Fort, and many more. Additionally, you would be able to visit the famous Jaisalmer Fort and the desert oases of Bikaner and Jaipur. If you are looking to enjoy the traditional Rajasthani food then a 10-day trip is good enough for that purpose.
How to reach Rajasthan?
By Air: If you are an international traveler, you can easily land at Jaipur International Airport. Rajasthan has a total of six functional airports in cities like Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Jaipur and Kota Airport which altogether experience a heavy tourist inflow. These airports carry aircrafts to and from various national and International destinations including Delhi, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Muscat, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai and many others. Air travel is surely the best and fastest way to reach Rajasthan.
By Rail: Rails or trains are the second most comfortable means of transport to reach a specific destination and when considering Rajasthan, one can easily find numerous trains running to and from its cities. Each city of Rajasthan has different train stations which connect people to the outer world through trains. Cities like Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner receive daily express trains from different parts of the country, hence making this mode of travel very budget friendly, convenient and fast.
By Road: A road trip can be done in several ways, starting from taking a personal vehicle and opting for a bus service. Rajasthan is well connected to other states through a large combination of highways and local roads. The major connection is through National Highway 8, which connects destinations like Jaipur, Udaipur and Jodhpur with cities like Delhi, Ahmedabad, Vadodara and Mumbai. You can also choose to rent out a cab or taxi service, using which you can easily reach your desired destination on time.
Travel within Rajasthan:
If you are planning to opt for intercity travel then you can avail private and public bus services. Other than this, various trains also run on a daily basis among cities like Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur and Kota. Other than this, car rental services like Ola, Uber and Rapido are also readily available to help you reach from one destination to another.
Various cities like Jaipur and Udaipur have e-rickshaws, which can be hired to travel within the city. However, if you are planning on travelling with more comfort and luxury then you can rent out vehicles from different transportation companies.
People Also Ask About Rajasthan Tours
Which are the best selling Rajasthan tour packages?1. Rajasthan Tour Packages of 4 Cities
2. Royal Rajasthan Tour Packages
3. Cultural Rajasthan Tour Packages
4. Jaipur Udaipur Sightseeing Tour with Jodhpur
5. Jaipur Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur Udaipur Tour Package
6. Tri City Rajasthan Tour | Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer
7. Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer Tour Package
8. Udaipur and Jodhpur Sightseeing Tour
What are the famous adventure activities to do on the Rajasthan tour packages?
Rajasthan is home to thrilling adventures, some of which are as follows:
1. Going on a hot-air balloon: You can book a ride on a hot air balloon in places like Pushkar, Ranthambore and Jaipur, and sail through the Rajasthani sky as you watch these beautiful cities and their many attractions. This hot air balloon ride is one of the must-do activities in Jaipur. Make the best of your Rajasthan trip by adding this experience to your Rajasthan tour packages.
2. Dune Bashing: Specially crafted Rajasthan tour packages for adventure lovers can take you on a dune bashing session, where you can book a sturdy desert vehicle and ride through the pristine deserts at full speed.
3. Camel rides: You can enjoy a ride on the back of the camels while they meander through the picturesque desert. It is an activity that can rarely be enjoyed anywhere else in India and is considered an authentic Rajasthani experience. Add this experience to your Rajasthan tour packages, and make the best of your Rajasthan trip.
Which are the best places for a camel safari in Rajasthan?1. Pushkar: Pushkar has been around for over 5000 years and the thousand-year-old Man Mandir Temple at the place is still the most popular attraction to date. Pushkar fairs have been held since the 18th century and it is one of the biggest festivals in India where farmers from across Rajasthan come together, sell their agricultural products during festival days and bring their camels so that the tourists can enjoy camel rides through the vast and beautiful deserts. Pushkar is a good spot for camel safaris which are included in Rajasthan tour packages.
2. Jodhpur: Taking a camel safari in Jodhpur at night is one of the perfect experiences to add to your Rajasthan tour packages. You can soak in the serenity of one of India’s most beautiful landscapes as you take a ride on a camel through this vast, sandy expanse.
3. Jaisalmer: Camel safari in Jaisalmer is one of the best activities to include in your Rajasthan tour packages. Jaisalmer is known for its white sand dunes, which makes the safari experience unique. During your safari, you can observe many species of animals while touring the desert-like Bharil, Thar Desert Fox, Bats and so on. You can also find beautiful birds here like the Great Indian Bustard, Larissa Strigillata, Indian Sparrow Hawk, and Grey Francolin.
4. Bikaner: Include Bikaner in your Rajasthan tour packages and visit this city around the beginning of January, as this is when the annual camel fair takes place. Here, you can see people dressed in colourful traditional attires and the popular camel races. December and January are good months to visit Bikaner for safari tours, as it can get very hot during other times of the year.
Which are the best places to stay in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan has retained its royalty through its many luxurious palaces and forts that have been converted into luxury accommodations. Here are some of the best options:
1. The Oberoi Udaivilas, Udaipur: The Oberoi Udaivilas is one of the best hotels in the world, with its incredible architecture, suites with their own private pools, bougainvillaea gardens and plush lawns. The entire hotel overlooks the stunning lakes of Udaipur that you can enjoy from your luxury rooms.
Price: INR 21,000 per night.
2. Narendra Bhawan Bikaner: Narendra Bhawan is a converted palace that is now one of the most exclusive resorts in all of Rajasthan. There are several exquisite rooms, along with swimming pools, in-house restaurants, spas, massage centres, and many more, which makes this a haven for peace and relaxation. It is indeed a good option to stay while on a Rajasthan tour.
Price: INR 6,000 per night.
3. Hotel Fairmont Jaipur: Hotel Fairmont is a majestic structure with an even more majestic interior, with rooms that overlook the beautifully rugged landscape that surrounds Jaipur. The hotel boasts of several exclusive spas and pools, along with many restaurants and other premium services.
Price: INR 7,000 per night.
4. Taj Aravali Resort & Spa, Udaipur: Another much sought-after property in Udaipur is the Taj Aravalli, with its open-air dining spaces, dreamy interiors and rooms that offer a stunning view of Udaipur. The resort is located in the laps of the Aravalli Hills, surrounded with dense vegetation, which makes it a natural wonderland, it is indeed a luxury option to stay while on Rajasthan tour packages.
Price: INR 8,900 per night.
Which are the best romantic places to visit on a Rajasthan tour?
Here is a list of some of the most romantic places you explore as part of your Rajasthan tour packages:
1. Udaipur: One of the best places included in Rajasthan packages, Udaipur, with its many lakes and palaces, makes for the perfect honeymoon destination for couples. You can walk through the many forts that have a rich history, or simply watch the lights of the city reflected in the lakes as you enjoy a meal in an open-air restaurant
2. Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer is one of the most iconic places in Rajasthan, where you can ride camels, camp in the desert, go shopping, explore the forts, and have as many authentic Rajasthani experiences as you possibly can with your significant other, and this should be a part of your Rajasthan tour packages that spells magic
3. Mount Abu: Mount Abu is a natural paradise, with its mountains and hills and stretches of greenery where you can lounge, trek or hike. It is also home to several quaint resorts that offer romantic services such as candlelight dinners and couples’ activities.
4. Jodhpur: The natural rusticity of Jodhpur makes it the perfect recluse for couples who want to spend some time with each other amid nature. Jodhpur also has many luxury resorts and heritage monuments, which makes for a colorful stay. Make sure you have enough time in the itinerary of your Rajasthan holiday packages to include this.
Which are some famous forts to see on Rajasthan trip?
Rajasthan is a state that is known for its majestic forts. However, if you wanted to shortlist a few must-see forts, these are some monuments that you can’t miss in your Rajasthan tour packages:
1. Kumbhalgarh Fort: The Kumbhalgarh Fort is the birthplace of the famous Maharana Pratap. It is situated at an elevation of 1,100 metres on a hilltop with 7 fortified gateways and over 360 temples inside the premises. The light show that is projected against the walls of the fort is something that you wouldn’t want to miss. The Kumbhalgarh Fort is an essential part of Rajasthan sightseeing in Rajasthan trip packages
2. Amber Fort: The Amber Fort is a majestic structure, built with marble and red sandstone that has remained untarnished over the many centuries that this historical fort has survived.
3. Nahargarh Fort: The Nahargarh Fort is a majestic structure that offers a stunning view of Jaipur city from its ramparts. The fort was built in 1734 AD by Sawai Jai Singh, the Maharaja of Jaipur. This Fort was essentially built as a retreat for royal families but later it also witnessed some major historical acts of war. If you are a history lover you must include this place in your Rajasthan tour packages
4. Chittor Fort: The Chittor Fort is one of the most historically significant forts which has witnessed many battles fought by the brave Rajputs of Chittor.
5. Jaisalmer Fort: With Rajasthan tour packages curated by Thrillophilia, you will get a chance to enjoy the vibrant diversity of this colourful attraction. The beautiful Jaisalmer Fort was built in 1156 by Rao Jaisal, a Rajput ruler, and is thought to be one of the largest forts in the world. This fort is a must visit in your Rajasthan packages itinerary
What are the best places to visit in Rajasthan with family?
Here is a list of some of the most cherishable places to visit with your family in your Rajasthan tour packages:
1. Pushkar: The holy waters of the Pushkar Lake attract several thousands of Hindu pilgrims every year to its banks. It is also the site for the world-famous Pushkar Festival that families can witness and enjoy together. Don't forget to visit this city on your Rajasthan trip.
2. Jodhpur: Jodhpur is one of the most historically significant cities in Rajasthan, and exploring the many natural and historical attractions in the city is something that you are bound to enjoy as a family.
3. Ranthambore National Park: Almost all comprehensive Rajasthan tour packages for families include a trip to the Ranthambore National Park. This National Park has one of India’s largest tiger populations, along with other exotic animals like deer, peacocks, lions, etc.
What to buy in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan is a paradise for those looking for souvenirs. Some of the most special things you buy from here include:
1) Authentic gemstones and jewellery from Jaipur
Your Rajasthan Package must include a visit to the famous Johari Bazaar in Jaipur, known to be a paradise for jewellery lovers. In this bazaar, you will not only find gold and silver jewellery but will also feel ecstatic finding hand-cut precious and semi-precious stones and gems such as Ruby, Garnets, Emerald, Amethyst, Topaz, etc. Try out some local variants such as kundans, carved trinkets or Meena work in necklaces, headgears, cuffs, anklets etc.
2) Special Lehariya sarees
Saree lovers will surely like to add a Rajasthani Leheriya saree to their collection. The design pattern on these sarees has been inspired by the vast stretch of the desert landscape of Rajasthan. You can get the Lehariya saree in two patterns - either as Mothra showcasing a crisscross look or as Samudra leheriya resembling broad stripes. Choose from different fabric options such as Pure Silk, Cotton, Chiffon, Georgette etc.
3) Colourful Bandhani dupattas
Another item popular with the ladies of Rajasthan is a Bandhani dupatta. Bandhani, also known as tie and dye textile, is a type of work where designs are made of pieces of cloth by plucking cloth with fingernails to create tiny bindings that form a figurative design and then dipping them in the dye. The colourful dupattas of Rajasthan are sure to make you crave to purchase a few for yourself and a few as souvenirs for others.
4) Meenakari work items
Jaipur is the main hub of Meenakari work and you must look out for items with this work during your Rajasthan Tour. Meenakari work is an art of painting or embellishing various types of metals with vibrant colours and motifs of flowers, birds and leaves. It is made of coloured glass powders and can appear opaque, transparent or translucent. You can come across endless items with meenakari work such as jewellery, bells, key chains, trays, boxes etc.
5) Embroidered bed sheets
You must take back with you some embroidered bedsheets from Jaipur. These Bedsheets are those which are artistically hand-woven in vibrant colour and stylish designs. Upgrade the décor of your bedroom by decorating them in Rajasthani style using these bedsheets.
6) Jaipuri handcrafted handbags
The beautiful multi-coloured Jaipuri handcrafted handbags will surely catch your eye during your Rajasthan tour and tempt you to purchase one or two to add to your collection. These bags are well known for their aesthetic look, lightweight and fine finish. You can buy them in various shapes, sizes and hues, each having a distinct design portraying the Rajasthani lifestyle.
7) The famous Blue pottery
One of the famous things to purchase in Rajasthan is the blue pottery, available throughout the state. Purchase a few of them to liven the beauty of your home. The reason for the beauty of these potteries lies in the material used in crafting them. Unlike normal pots which are made of clay, these items are made with Multani mitti, sodium sulphate, quartz and raw glaze.
Mojiris are Rajasthani footwear which is also known as Jodhpuri Juttis. You will be delighted to own one of these colourful footwear with patterns in them adding a tinge of royalty. Made of pure leather, the Mojiris are available in different shapes such as Chota panja, gol-panja or Salem shahi.
9) Rajasthani snacks and desserts.
Your Rajasthan Tour will remain incomplete if you do not taste some of the famous desserts and snacks. Rajasthani snacks are mostly fried and fiery items such as Mirchi vada, pyaaz kachori, Kanji vada, Kalmi Vada etc. Rajasthani bhujia and mathri are also famous and must be tried once. Rajasthani desserts include sweets made of pure ghee, milk and sugar. A famous sweet of the state is Ghewar.
Which are the famous luxury train tour experiences in Rajasthan?
Rajasthan is the epitome of luxury in India and the best way to experience the luxury and beauty of the opulent state is by booking one the few Luxury tours available. These tours are world renowned and are a one of a kind experience available only in Rajasthan. Some of these trains have been operational since the colonial era, hence you can also get a feel for British Royalty alongside Indian Royalty.
The four best luxury train experiences in Rajasthan are:
1) Palace on wheels
2) Maharaja’s Express
3) Royal Rajasthan on wheels
4) The Indian Maharaj