Rajasthan Tour Package
|Jaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer | FREE Desert Safari||5 Days|
|Udaipur Mount Abu | FREE Boat Ride at Lake Pichola||3 Days|
|Jaipur Udaipur Jodhpur Jaisalmer | FREE Romantic Lakeview Dinner||7 Days|
|Golden Triangle | FREE Photoshoot at Taj Mahal||5 Days|
|Jaipur Jodhpur Udaipur | FREE Speed Boat Ride Tickets||5 Days|
|Jaipur Bikaner Jaisalmer Jodhpur Udaipur Pushkar | FREE Desert Camp Stay||9 Days|
Rajasthan Packages- Browse through a wide range of Rajasthan tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Rajasthan holiday packages with exciting deals & offers.
Choose from the range of Rajasthan travel packages offered by Thrillophilia, and avail a chance to experience some perfectly planned trips. These packages are for all kinds of travelers who wish to embark on a Rajasthan trip and can be customized as per your travel needs.
Booking these packages with Thrillophilia lets you avail not only an amazing itinerary, but also pre-booked accommodation, comfortable vehicle, delicious meals, knowledgeable local guide/driver, enjoyable sightseeing tours, and various fun outdoor activities. Not to forget, you will also receive 24/7 travel assistance on the go from the team of Thrillophilia with these packages.
No matter if you are planning to visit Rajasthan with your family, kids, friends, or partner, you can get the perfect Rajasthan tour packages crafted for your every mood with Thrillophilia. On your trip to Rajasthan with these amazing packages, you can visit top destinations of the state, such as Mehrangarh Fort in Jodhpur, Kumbhalgarh Fort in Udaipur, Ranthambore National Park in Sawai Madhopur, Lake Pichola in Udaipur, and many more.
You can avail all kinds of Rajasthan tour packages at affordable prices from Thrillophilia. You can even get in touch to avail beautifully customized packages for your trip to Rajasthan. Furthermore, when you book your Rajasthan holiday packages with Thrillophilia you can always expect good deals and discounts.
Rajasthan Tour Package From Bangalore, Rajasthan Tour Package From Delhi, Rajasthan Tour Package From Mumbai, Rajasthan Tour Package From Kolkata, Rajasthan Tour Package From Hyderabad, Rajasthan Tour Package From Ahmedabad, Rajasthan Tour Package From Chandigarh, Rajasthan Tour Package From Jaipur, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Chennai, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Kerala
1) Udaipur - It is situated in Rajasthan's Aravalli Hills, known as the City of Lakes, and captivates visitors with its regal charm. By availing of Udaipur tour packages from Thrillophilia, you can take on a tour to majestic palaces like City Palace, Lake Palace, Lake Pichola and Jagdish Temple. Other must-visit attractions are the intricately carved Jagdish Temple and Saheliyon Ki Bari which add to Udaipur's cultural and architectural splendour, ensuring a memorable visit.
2) Jaipur - Jaipur, the "Pink City" of Rajasthan, attracts visitors the world over with its colourful tapestry of history and vibrant culture. The iconic Hawa Mahal, majestic Amer Fort, and the City Palace showcase its grandeur. Dive into the royal heritage of this incredible destination with Thrillophilia’s Jaipur tour packages and explore its timeless beauty and rich traditions.
3) Jodhpur - It is famous as the "Blue City" of Rajasthan and mesmerises you with its indigo-coloured charm against the backdrop of the Thar Desert. The imposing Mehrangarh Fort is known for its architectural wonders like Umaid Bhawan Palace and Jaswant Thada. Immerse yourself in the magic of Jodhpur with our tailored Jodhpur tour packages for an authentic desert experience.
4) Jaisalmer - The Golden City of Jaisalmer completely captivates you with its sandstone architecture and the intrigue of the Thar Desert. On your trip to Rajasthan explore the iconic Jaisalmer Fort, intricately carved Patwon Ki Haveli, and the enchanting Gadisar Lake. Embark on an unforgettable desert adventure with specially curated Jaisalmer tour packages from Thrillophilia, capturing the essence of this magical destination.
5) Ranthambore - Ranthambore is home to the famous Ranthambore National Park where you can enjoy a close encounter with the elusive Bengal Tiger. The untamed wilderness of Ranthambore is the perfect destination for every nature and wildlife enthusiast for its lush landscapes and diverse flora and fauna. You can comfortably explore the natural wonders of this exotic land with specially curated Ranthambore tour packages of Thrillophilia.
6) Mount Abu - Nestled in the Aravalli Range, Mount Abu, the only hill station in Rajasthan, is a tranquil retreat with cool climes and lush landscapes. Its highlights include Nakki Lake, the ancient Dilwara Temples showcasing stunning marble craftsmanship, and Honeymoon Point offering panoramic sunset views. Choose from a range of personalized Mount Abu tour packages from Thrillophilia that promise a serene escape for those looking for a tranquil holiday in the hills of Rajasthan.
7) Pushkar - Pushkar, the sacred town of Rajasthan, unfolds its charm around the holy Pushkar Lake and Brahma Temple which is the world's only Brahma shrine. The vibrant Pushkar Fair, held annually, adds a cultural vibrancy to your Rajasthan packages with camel trading and festivities. Immerse in this spiritual haven with thoughtfully curated Pushkar tour packages by Thrillophilia that offer an enriching experience.
8) Bikaner - Bikaner is an exotic desert destination in Rajasthan that beautifully blends desert landscapes with cultural richness. Visitors are captivated by the majestic Junagarh Fort and its intricate architecture. The Karni Mata Temple, famous for its rat residents, and the vibrant bazaars showcasing local crafts are must-visit attractions in your Bikaner tour packages for a truly immersive experience.
Rajasthan offers diverse landscapes and vibrant cultural splendor making it an exciting year-round delight for visitors. Each season in Rajasthan unfolds a unique charm, providing ample opportunities for exploration for your Rajasthan tourism packages.
(1) Peak Season: The peak season, from October to March, offers pleasant weather ideal for exploring historical marvels like Jaipur's palaces and Jodhpur's forts. This period is also perfect for a tour of the iconic Pushkar Fair which can be part of your Rajasthan travel packages.
(2) Shoulder Season: The shoulder seasons of April to June and September boast a unique appeal for visitors. While the temperatures rise, the deserted beauty of Bikaner and the tranquillity of Mount Abu become more pronounced. Summer is also a time for vibrant festivals in Rajasthan such as the Gangaur and Mewar Festival in Udaipur, Mount Abu Summer Festival and many more.
(3) Waning Season: The monsoon, from July to September, transforms Rajasthan into a lush landscape, enhancing the beauty of Udaipur's lakes and the greenery around Ranthambore. With fewer crowds during this time, you can enjoy a more tranquil time in Rajasthan with your Rajasthan vacation packages.
By Air: If you are an international traveler, you can easily land at Jaipur International Airport. Rajasthan has a total of six functional airports in cities like Jodhpur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, Jaipur and Kota Airport which altogether experience a heavy tourist inflow. These airports carry aircrafts to and from various national and International destinations including Delhi, Kolkata, Chandigarh, Muscat, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Dubai and many others. Air travel is surely the best and fastest way to reach Rajasthan.
By Rail: Rails or trains are the second most comfortable means of transport to reach a specific destination and when considering Rajasthan, one can easily find numerous trains running to and from its cities. Each city of Rajasthan has different train stations which connect people to the outer world through trains. Cities like Jaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur and Bikaner receive daily express trains from different parts of the country, hence making this mode of travel very budget friendly, convenient and fast.
By Road: A road trip can be done in several ways, starting from taking a personal vehicle and opting for a bus service. Rajasthan is well connected to other states through a large combination of highways and local roads. The major connection is through National Highway 8, which connects destinations like Jaipur, Udaipur and Jodhpur with cities like Delhi, Ahmedabad, Vadodara and Mumbai. You can also choose to rent out a cab or taxi service, using which you can easily reach your desired destination on time.
Here are some of the best places to visit on Rajasthan trip:
1. Amber Fort (Amer) and Palace: The Amber Fort, also known as Amer Fort, is well known for its rich artwork and Hindu iconography sculptures. The Fort is built with red sandstone and marble and is known for its unique, natural air-cooling system.
2. Hawa Mahal: Hawa Mahal, also known as the "Palace of Winds," is a five-storey palace renowned for its unique honeycomb-like architecture in the pink city. It features numerous small windows and intricate latticework called jharokhas through which royal women observed street processions while maintaining their privacy. The palace stands as a symbol of Jaipur's rich heritage and offers a glimpse into the royal lifestyle and architectural brilliance of Rajasthan.
3. Jal Mahal: The Jal Mahal meaning the “Water Palace” is one of the most spectacular architectural wonders, built in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake. It is one of the most peaceful places to visit when you are in Rajasthan and an excellent example of Rajput royalty.
4. Jantar Mantar: The Jantar Mantar in Jaipur is a UNESCO World Heritage Site that attracts visitors interested in astronomy and history. Built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II in the 18th century, it is an astronomical observatory that is famous for its stone architecture and scientific significance. With Rajasthan holiday packages, you can see the large-scale instruments used for astronomical observations and the world’s largest stone sundial at Jantar Mantar.
5. Jaisalmer Fort: The Jaisalmer Fort is a stunning yellow sandstone structure that emits a golden hue under the strong desert light, which creates a magical effect for onlookers. It is one of the largest forts in the world and includes a Jain Temple and Laxminath Temple that have been constructed on the premises.
6. Pushkar Lake: The stunning Pushkar Lake is definitely a highlight when you are signing up for the Rajasthan packages. For Hindus, it is one of the holy pilgrimage sites, and it is claimed that the lake's waters have healing powers, attracting thousands of tourists each year.
7. Mehrangarh Fort, Jodhpur: One of the most important attractions in all Rajasthan tour packages, Mehrangarh Fort is an enormous fort built by Maharaja Jai Singh II. This fort was the center of local administration and defense during the 18th century.
8. Kumbhalgarh Fort, Udaipur: If you are a history enthusiast looking for attractions that portray the regal past of Rajsamand in Rajasthan tour packages, visit the Kumbhalgarh Fort. Built in the 15th century, the fort is a historical wonder that is surrounded by the Aravalli Mountains and a 36-kilometre long perimeter wall. The fort features intricate carvings, seven fortified gateways and a number of Jain and Hindu temples.
9. Ranthambore National Park, Sawai Madhopur: Ranthambore National Park is a wildlife sanctuary found in Sawai Madhopur district of Rajasthan in India. Raptors such as Bengal tigers, Indian cheetahs, and red-headed vultures can all be seen here. The park also provides habitat for around 1,000 species of birds.
10. Chittorgarh Fort, Chittorgarh: Chittorgarh Fort was built in 1278 AD by the Sisodia rulers of Mewar. Built on top of a 116 feet hill, Chittor fort has four distinct terraces which have ramparts and watch towers. Built in a magnificent architectural style, Chittorgarh Fort is always found in the Rajasthan trip packages of architecture buffs.
11. Lake Pichola, Udaipur: Nestled on the edge of the blue-hued mountains and dotted with purple wildflowers, Pichola Lake is well-known for its enchantment. The water here is calm and peaceful as it reflects the mountain scenery all around. Boating in Lake Pichola is definitely one of the most romantic activities to include in your Rajasthan packages.
12. Patwon-ki-Haveli, Jaisalmer: Located in Jaisalmer, Patwon ki Haveli is one of the most beautiful places to include in your Rajasthan tour packages. It was built by Maharawal Maan Singh to serve as his summer residence, and today it stands as one of the world's finest examples of traditional Indian architecture.
13. Junagarh Fort, Bikaner: One of the most scenic places to add in your Rajasthan trip packages is the Junagarh Fort. It is located on top of a hill which commands a view of the city below, most notably from its highest point, Lal Chowk. The fort was constructed in 1465 by Rao Jodha, founder of Jodhpur's Rathore dynasty.
14. Nahargarh Fort, Jaipur: Nahargarh Fort is one of the most beautiful forts in Jaipur to add in your Rajasthan holiday packages to visit. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh II, the fort stands tall on a hill that has three building blocks on top of each other, giving it an architectural beauty and uniqueness.
15. City Palace: Visit the City Palace in Udaipur and witness the grandeur of Rajput and Mughal architecture with our Rajasthan trip packages. Built on the banks of Lake Pichola, the palace comprises vast courtyards, colourful mosaics, gorgeous paintings on the ceiling and lush gardens. The palace complex houses the Mubarak Mahal which is presently a museum displaying the royal costumes and Maharani Palace.
Here are some of the best things to do on Rajasthan trip:
1. Desert Camping in Jaisalmer: Experience the bliss of camping right in the middle of a cold desert and spend a night marveling at the scenic night sky. When booking a Rajasthan tour package, make sure to camp in Jaisalmer, the home of the Thar Desert. Because Rajasthan is home to the royals, even camping will be a luxurious experience.
From private air-conditioned Swiss camps to room service and multi-cuisine restaurant facilities, everything will be offered. You will also be treated to regional dance performances and local foods in order to highlight Rajasthan's culture, so you must include this experience in your Rajasthan trip packages.
2. Desert Safari in Jaisalmer: Rajasthan packages include a memorable desert safari Jaisalmer that lets you experience the magnificence of Thar desert. You can partake in a thrilling jeep safari with a rugged 4x4 vehicle navigating the undulating sand dunes. Indulge in dune bashing and quad biking, adventure, learn about the local culture and participate in traditional Rajasthani performances at the desert camps. As the sun sets, witness a breathtaking panorama of colours painting the sky, creating a magical ambiance.
The safari will take you to some of the most gorgeous locations, but if you go in the evening, you'll be treated to some of the most spectacular sunset views. Safaris may be easily found and booked at a number of desert sites, and the thrill and adrenaline rush that this activity provides is well worth the time and money.
3. Food tour in Jodhpur: Jodhpur is one of those cities of Rajasthan which are famed for the variety of street food they have. From mirchi bada to kadi kachori and from gulab jamun ki sabji to makhaniya lassi, this city is home to some of the most delicious snacks which can be enjoyed by availing Rajasthan packages. For the best local food experiences, you can visit the old city area or the famous Shastri Circle, where finding restaurants and food trucks is really easy.
4. Camel Safari in Jaisalmer: Embark on a thrilling camel safari and explore the deserts of Jaisalmer with Rajasthan tour packages. As you ride atop the gentle yet resilient camels, you can witness the stunning sand dunes of the desert and explore the local lifestyle of the state. You can opt for a morning or evening safari to capture the beauty of sunrise and sunset views from the desert. At the end of the safari, you can unwind at the desert camps and relish scrumptious Rajasthani delicacies under the starlit sky.
5. Shopping in Jaipur: If the local Rajasthan clothing and jewelry fascinates you then make sure that you take at least one day out of your Rajasthan holiday packages for shopping in Jaipur. While a great bargaining power in this market will land you a superb deal, the prices themselves are really less as compared to big malls.
Places like Bapu Bazar, GT Mall, Johari Bazaar and many others are famous here for offering a wide variety of shops to enjoy a shopping spree. From wall hangings to famous blue pottery and from Rajasthani rugs to Jaipur razai, every item is available in these markets.
6. Hot Air Ballooning in Jaipur: Conquer the skies as you opt for a session of hot air ballooning in Jaipur. Hop on a safe and sound basket and reach the heights from where you can admire the serenity and beauty of this beautiful city. This activity will give you a chance to enjoy some of the most beautiful panoramic views of the Pink City.
Including this activity in your Rajasthan Tour Packages will add the much-required thrill and private time with your loved ones. The session is done in the Aravali Hills, hence the view is truly worth a picture.
7. Wildlife Safari in Ranthambore National Park: The Ranthambore National Park is for those who are interested in nature and wildlife, as it is home to countless varieties of plants, animals, and birds. People can enjoy the wonderful views of nature while also spotting creatures such as deers, Bengal tigers, black buck, spotted deers, Indian wolf, and others on safaris in compact 4*4 jeeps and passenger buses with open tops. Including this activity in your Rajasthan tour packages will let you explore various beautiful corners of the Ranthambore National Park.
8. Spot Wildlife at Sariska National Park Alwar: While many may consider the State of Rajasthan a barren land with just the sand dunes, this place is actually way more prosperous than that. Rajasthan is home to numerous green and thriving national parks like the Sariska National park which lets you catch a glimpse of various wild animals resting in their natural habitat. From birdwatching tours to spot colorful birds to safari sessions, you can avail various wildlife spotting tours in Sariska National Park with your Rajasthan packages.
9. Visit the Bhangarh Fort: One of the scariest and most haunted places to visit in India, the Bhangarh Fort is known for creeping out people. Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the fort of Bhangarh was once a prestigious home to the royals but came under the curse of some evil person. It is believed that the fort, in addition to its surrounding city, disappeared in a single night, leaving behind just the broken houses and pathways.
Since many people consider that they still hear laughing and crying sounds of people, the place has become a haunted destination. Including a tour of this place in your Rajasthan Packages is truly worth it.
10. Ziplining in Mehrangarh Fort Jodhpur: Swoosh along a 396 feet long and 150 feet high ziplining track and experience the thrill of flying like a fox. The best part about this activity is that people get to enjoy some of the best views of the Mehrangarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. If you are looking to add some fun activities to your Rajasthan holiday packages then a ziplining session is a must try.
11. Sunset Boating at lake Pichola: Admire the mesmerising sunsets at Lake Pichola, a well-known freshwater lake in Udaipur that is surrounded by majestic palaces and the stunning Aravalli Hills. Enjoy a delightful sunset boating ride and marvel at picturesque views of the city with Rajasthan trip packages. As you float on the shimmering waters of the lake, you can witness the sun slowly setting below the horizon.
1) Ranthambore Fort - The Ranthambore Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and it is located inside the Ranthambore National Park. Key attractions in the Fort are the Hammir Court, an ancient stepwell, and the 10th-century Ganesha Temple. The Fort also offers breathtaking views of the park's diverse wildlife, creating a unique blend of historical grandeur and natural beauty in this Rajasthan gem.
2) Taragarh Fort - Explore the timeless charm of Taragarh Fort in Bundi with your Rajasthan travel packages. This historical gem has amazing attractions such as the Rani Mahal's stunning murals, the Bhim Burj's imposing cannon, and the panoramic views from the Fort's ramparts. This 14th-century fortress, steeped in history, offers a captivating glimpse into Rajasthan's architectural and cultural heritage.
3) Gagron Fort - Gagron Fort in Jhalawar is a UNESCO World Heritage site and it is surrounded by the tranquil waters of the Ahu and Kali Sindh rivers. Must-see attractions of this imposing Fort are the stunning palaces, the Bara Mahal, and the ancient temples. This formidable fortress stands as a statement to Rajasthan's architectural splendour and strategic significance.
Also Checkout: Gagron Fort Trek
4) Junagarh Fort - Junagarh Fort in Bikaner is famous for its opulent palaces and some of the most incredible artworks you can find here. It is also an architectural gem and it was not built on any hilltop which signifies that it was built mostly for luxury rather than defence. Key attractions here are the Anup Mahal's opulent interiors, Karan Mahal's royal chamber, and the intricately carved Phool Mahal.
5) Neemrana Fort - Neemrana Fort is a 15th-century heritage marvel that beautifully blends history with modernity. Attractions that you must visit with your Rajasthan packages are the Hanging Gardens, the stepwell pool and enjoy a zip line adventure. The Fort's palatial rooms and ambiance make it a unique heritage hotel, providing a luxurious experience amid the cultural richness of India's past.
Checkout Now: Neemrana Fort Palace Tickets
Browse a variety of Rajasthan trip packages from several Indian cities, including: Rajasthan Tour Packages from Surat, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Vadodara, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Nagpur, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Rajkot, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Goa, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Nashik, Rajasthan Tour packages from Indore, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Aurangabad, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Coimbatore, Rajasthan Tour Packages from Chandigarh