Thailand Tour Package
|Phuket Krabi | Honeymoon EXCLUSIVE||5 Days|
|Phuket Krabi | FREE James Bond Island Excursion||5 Days|
|Thailand Full Moon Party with Phuket & Krabi for 18-35Y YOUNG Adults||6 Days|
|Phuket Phi Phi Island Krabi Group Tour for 18-35Y YOUNG Adults||6 Days|
|Bangkok Pattaya Phuket | FREE Phi Phi Island Excursion||6 Days|
|Phuket Krabi | A Flights Inclusive DEAL||5 Days|
Thailand tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Thailand packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Thailand trip packages with exciting deals & offers.
Thrillophilia has hand-curated a series of Thailand tour packages that can treat your wanderlust with some exotic experiences. Embark upon these thoughtfully crafted Thailand tours to enjoy exploring this marvelous destination with ease, that too at pocket-friendly prices.
The best part about these packages is the all-around coverage of all essential factors, starting from accommodation to transfers, breakfasts, and adventure activities. It does not end here, be it an outing with your friends, or an extensive family tour, Thrillophilia can take care of it all. Another note-worthy part of these tours provided by Thrillophilia are the Thailand honeymoon packages that are inclusive of romantic suites, and couple-friendly sights. From affordability to convenience, spotless guidance, and impeccable services, we ensure that you have the best time of your life with your loved ones.
The Thailand tour packages of Thrillophilia assures you with a multitude of experiences. Ranging from undertaking water sports like snorkeling and parasailing, visiting the age-old temples and pagodas, or indulging in heart-racing beach parties, we can arrange everything for you as per your convenience.
So, book your slots and pack your bags to have the greatest experience of touring this magnificent destination with our wide range of Thailand tour packages from India.
Thailand Packages From Delhi, Thailand Package From Bangalore, Thailand Tour Package From Kolkata, Thailand Package From Mumbai, Thailand Tour Package From Chennai, Thailand Tour Package From Kerala, Thailand Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Thailand Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Thailand Tour Packages From Pune, Thailand Tour Packages From Surat
1. Bangkok- The attractive appeal of Bangkok makes it a primary destination in all Thailand tour packages of Thrillophilia. It is the capital of Thailand, receiving over millions of footfall throughout the year. The city is of immense financial and cultural importance, providing tourists with a tantalising nightlife experience as well. Also, you can explore the city in depth with our exclusively created Bangkok tour packages.
2. Phuket- Our Thailand tour itinerary offers you the best of this destination. It is one of the most picturesque places to explore in Thailand. With natural hills amidst turquoise oceans, it is a stunning place to indulge in water sports. With our Phuket tour packages, you can explore its beaches, soak in its coastal air, or just simply take a bath in the clear waters.
3. Pattaya- Thrillophilia’s Thailand tour prices come inclusive with an exhilarating trip to Pattaya if you wish to visit the city and enjoy the experience it offers. Famous for mesmerising beaches, late night parties and beautiful hillside temples, this destination is tourist-favourite. If you are considering an exotic vacation, our well-planned Pattaya tour packages are the best ones on the table.
4. Krabi- Krabi tour packages offer you some amazing water adventure opportunities with our special. Flanked with heart-warming beaches such as Ao Nang beach and Pra Nang beach, this place is undeniably one of the most wonderful places in our Thailand tour package from India. Make sure to arrange for a considerable stay here as the extensive vistas of the deep blue sea can soothe your soul inside out.
5. Phi Phi Island- Explore the grandeur of this destination with our Phi Phi island tour packages. Its beauty lies in its majestic views of rugged hills surrounding the azure gulfs. It is an ideal destination to experience water sports like snorkelling and boating, to create memories that will last a lifetime.
6. Chiang Mai- The Thailand travel packages that are inclusive of this destination are a lucrative option for tourists seeking for an all-round Thai experience. With Chiang Mai tour packages, visit the breathtaking Chiang Mai temples and marvel at their unique architecture. The religious and cultural landscape of this destination is rich and diverse, offering the tourist a wholesome cultural experience.
7. Koh Samui- You can get your Thailand tour itinerary customised and get this breath-taking destination included in your package. The unspoilt serenity of the beaches of Koh Samui is something that all visitors touring Thailand must witness. Its vibrant nightlife and calming sunrises provide the tourists with a variety of activities to embark upon.
You can either apply for an E-visa or get a visa on arrival while visiting Thailand. A single-entry tourist visa costs around INR 2500, and a multiple-entry tourist visa costs around INR 12000. Also, the Visa on Arrival cost is INR 4,472. In-advance Visa booking is also a convenient option to explore while planning your Thailand tour. This is applicable for selective countries, therefore it is advisable to check the specific visa requirements before traveling. The validity of tourist visas in Thailand lasts for 15 days.
However, as per a recent shift in policies for international tourists, Thailand has waived off the Visa fee for Indian passport-holders visiting this destination till May 2024, as a measure to draw more footfall.
Thailand tours can be perfectly planned all year round. There are approximately three main travelling times- The peak season, the shoulder season, and the waning season. Thrillophilia promises a splendid experience to all the tourists who book the Thailand holiday packages at any time of the year
1. Peak season - Starting from March to June, Thailand experiences a heavy footfall of tourists. If you plan your Thailand holiday packages during this season, the outdoor activities like snorkelling and scuba diving can be easily undertaken. This is because the weather remains clear and the temperature remains moderately hot to bask in the sun on the beautiful beaches. Although the crowd gets heavy in this season, it is always fun to meet new people and sway in similar vibes in the stunning beach parties. So, if you wish to have a fun-filled and exciting time, book your Thailand tour package from India in the peak seasons.
2. Shoulder season- Generally regarded to be the months of July and November, the Shoulder season offers you with the correct blend of adventure, relaxation and moderate crowd. Ranging between the peak and the waning season, this is an ideal time to plan Thailand travel packages and experience Thailand in its natural colours and soak in the coastal winds. You can also go short hikes through picturesque trails, or relax amidst the lush landscapes. Booking your Thailand trip package during this time will cost comparatively lesser as well.
3. Waning season- During the months of August to September and December to February, Thailand experiences a waning tourist season. The crowd is thin and the space to explore is much more. The hotel rates are sure to be lower, making your Thailand tour quite pocket-friendly. This is the perfect time of the year to attend some amazing festivals and events like the Chinese New Year, Loy Krathong Festival, Christmas, and others. Booking your trip during this time will ensure that you bag cheap Thailand packages.
By Air- Air transport is the best mode of conveyance while traveling to Thailand from India. There are several direct as well as connecting flights in operation from some major metropolitan cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, and Bangalore, to the various destinations in Thailand like Bangkok, Pattaya, and Krabi. Thailand travel packages are curated keeping in mind the flight times and give you seamless airport transfers towards your next destination.
1. Direct flights
2. Layover flights
New Delhi to Phuket and Bangkok flights usually take off from Terminal 3 while the flights from Mumbai to Bangkok and Phuket depart from Terminal 2. The highest frequency of flights is recorded from Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Bangalore to Bangkok and Phuket.
Here are some of the best places to visit on Thailand trip:
1. Sanctuary of Truth, Pattaya: Popularly known as Prasat Sut Ja Tum, Sanctuary of Truth is an iconic structure standing as an epitome of the rich Thai architecture and mythology. The building comprises an incomplete temple which is made up of teak wood. The walls of the building depict intricate wooden carvings which are truly one of its kind. If you are looking for some historical landmarks to explore on your Thailand tour packages, Sanctuary of Truth is a must-visit spot for you.
Location: 206/2 Pattaya-Nakula, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri, Thailand.
Timings: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM.
2. Simon Cabaret Show, Phuket: Looking for an offbeat experience in Thailand? Book your Thailand travel packages and grab a ticket for the musical Simon Cabaret Show and spend your evening surrounded by ladyboys dressed in vibrant costumes. With an excellent sound system, expert performers, and enchanting lights, this theatrical show will fetch you once in a lifetime kind of experience.
Location: Patong Beach, Phuket.
Timings: 6:00 PM-10:30 PM.
3. Coral Island, Phuket: Are you thinking to include a romantic destination in your Thailand tour packages to spend some quality time with your special one? Embark on a trip to the captivating Coral Island and unwind on its picturesque beaches soaking in the awe-inspiring sunset views. Situated just 3 Km away from Phuket, this surreal island encompasses two prominent beaches including Banana Beach and Long beach. You can either add a dash of adventure into your Thailand tour by snorkeling on the Banana beach or just explore the bewitching coral reefs around.
Location: Phuket, Thailand.
4. Madame Tussauds, Bangkok: One can’t bid goodbye to Thailand without paying a visit to this iconic museum which has beautifully preserved the wax statues of famous celebrities from all across the globe. From sports celebrities to film actors, and painters, one can find a startling variety in the statues over here. While here, you can take some selfies with your favourite actor or wear their costumes to create an original scene.
Location: Rama 1, 6th Floor, Siam Discovery Shopping Center, Bangkok.
Timings: Monday-Sunday: 10:00 AM-8:00 PM.
5. Sriracha Tiger Zoo, Pattaya: Reckoned as the greatest Tiger zoo in the world, Sriracha Zoo welcomes you to the magical world of animals where you will get to spend some memorable time with around 200 tigers and 10,000 crocodiles. Visit the zoo along with your kids and get them clicked with cute tiger cubs and camels. Meanwhile, you can also unwind in its scenic surroundings and get recharged for the remaining journey, so make sure you should include this place in your Thailand tour packages
Location: Sriracha District, Pattaya, Thailand.
Timings: 8:00 AM-6:00 PM.
6. Pororo Water Park, Thailand: If the underwater world has always thrilled you, make your way to the Pororo Water Park and spend a fun-filled day swinging on its enthralling slides. One of the prime attractions of this place is its Tong Tong Magic Slide which has two landing pools. If you are up for a tube float ride, Pororo Funnel is an ideal pick for you. For all those visitors who are accompanied by their kids, Pipi’s Pool, Eddy’s Invention Pool, and Pop’s Pool are some other must-try areas.
Location: Bagna-Trat Road, Central Plaza Bangna, Samut Prakan, Thailand.
Timings: Weekdays: 10:30 AM-7:00 PM, Weekend: 10:00 AM-7:00 PM.
7. KidZania, Bangkok: Surprise your kids with a visit to this innovative spot where your little ones can indulge in a plethora of role plays and embrace the concept of fun learning. Kidzania is one such place where kids not only learn educational facts in a quicker way through gamification but they also get an opportunity to have a better insight into their dream jobs. So, let your kid slay in the costume of his dream role and with Thailand tour packages make your trip more interesting for him.
Location: Siam Paragon, Rama Road, Thailand.
Timings: Weekdays: 10:00 AM-5:00 PM & Weekend: 10:30 AM-8:30 PM.
8. Crocodile Farm And Elephant Show, Bangkok: Have you ever seen an elephant playing football or a crocodile indulged in a fist battle with humans? If not, throng to this offbeat destination where you will be welcomed by around 10,000 crocodiles and 30 species of elephants ready to amuse everyone with their peculiar acts. Once here, you can educate yourself about the rich habitat of elephants by attending the elephant show or enjoy the old-age show of “Yutha Hathi” where the park performers will enact a popular battle scene from ancient history.
Location: Samphran Elephant Park & Crocodile Farm, Nakhon, Pathom Province, Thailand.
Timings: 8:30 AM-5:30 PM.
9. Krabi Rainforest And Tiger Cave Temple, Krabi: Serving as an ideal getaway destination for nature enthusiasts, Krabi Rainforest And Tiger Cave Temple let you experience the serenity of nature away from the hustle and bustle of the city. On your visit to this magnificent temple, admire its ethereal settings, take a dip into the green waters of the Emerald Pool, and set out on a wildlife expedition at the Khao Nor Chu Chi National Park. If you are a photography fanatic, capture the intricate architecture of the temple which is complete with tiger paw prints.
Location: Krabi Noi, Mueang Krabi, Krabi, Thailand.
Timings: 8:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Checkout for Best Offers: Krabi Rainforest Tour With Tiger Cave Temple
10. Phuket Bird Park, Phuket: If bird watching has always intrigued you, include this lush green bird park in your Thailand tour packages and spend some peaceful time tuned to the melodious chirping of birds. The park houses around 100 species of birds from different continents including Asia, Africa, and South America. From red-billed magpies to white turkeys and Siamese pheasants, there is a huge variety of species that you will get to admire at this picturesque destination. The hilly backdrops and verdant surroundings of the park enhance its charm all the more. If you want to witness the intelligence of these vibrant creatures, don’t miss out on the bird shows which are organized thrice every day.
Location: 32/9 Moo 9, Fah Tawan Tok Road, Chalong, Mueang Phuket District, Thailand.
Timings: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
11. Mahanakhon Skywalk, Bangkok: One of the top attractions to include in your Thailand tour packages is the Mahanakhon Skywalk in Bangkok. It is an unmissable spectacle, offering an immersive sky-walking experience, where you can stand atop the city's tallest building and gaze over the breathtaking skyline from 314 metres high. You are welcomed by a thrilling glass floor which offers 360-degree panoramic views, and one of Thailand's highest rooftop bars. This high-rise wonder offers an awe-inspiring escape from the bustling city below and a mesmerising view of Bangkok's blend of modern and traditional architecture.
12. Chatuchak Weekend Market, Bangkok: For a memorable experience of the Thailand packages, head over to the Chatuchak Weekend Market, situated in Bangkok. It is also the largest market in the city which is a paradise for shopaholics and food enthusiasts. Ranked as one of the world's largest weekend markets, you can stroll through 15,000 plus stalls across 27 sections. From local handicrafts, vintage clothing, and exotic pets to Thai delicacies, the market offers an array of products which allows you to immerse in Thai culture. Feast on local street food, and bag some unique souvenirs for your loved ones on your tour.
13. Ripley’s Believe It or Not Pattaya, Pattaya: When booking your Thailand trip packages, make sure to include a visit to Ripley's Believe It or Not Pattaya in your itinerary. This is an intriguing world of the weird and wonderful entertainment options, which houses over 300 exhibits in ten themed galleries. With a blend of mystery, adventure, and a hint of the supernatural elements, the place is a delightful spot for those seeking the unconventional. It promises an extraordinary experience from the Odditorium's curious collections to hair-raising thrills at the Haunted Adventure house. Ripley promises a truly interactive experience, a world where truth indeed appears stranger than fiction!
Here are some of the best things to do on Thailand tour:
1. Enjoy Skydiving in Phuket: Are you an adrenaline junkie looking to indulge in some challenging adventures before flying back home from your Thailand tour? Look no further and take your adventure to the next level by trying out the enthralling sport of skydiving in Phuket. The experience of flying in the sky above the picturesque landscapes of Phuket is certainly one of a kind. If you are a first-timer, you can opt for tandem skydiving in which you will be guided by a qualified instructor throughout your journey.
Read More: Activities To Do in Phuket
2. Explore the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market: If you want to take some souvenirs back home from your Thailand tour, don’t forget to head on a shopping spree to its Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Though this market boasts a vast variety of Thai goods including fancy trinkets and jewelry, it is mainly popular for its scrumptious Thai food. The food here is being prepared by expert cooks who will serve you the best-in-class cuisines directly from the floating boats. Isn’t is exciting!
Location: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Thailand.
Price: INR 1800.
Check This Out: Floating Markets In Thailand
3. Visit the Safari World Zoo, Bangkok: Nestled in Khlong Sam Wa, Safari World Zoo is an entertainment spot sprawled over an area of 170 acres. The zoological park is subdivided into two parts including Safari Park and Marine Park. While the Safari Park is home to a diverse species of animals including deer, zebras, and lions, the Marine Park is known to host numerous dolphin shows. If you are looking for ways to chill out with your family and kids, a visit to this park is all that you need.
Location: Thanon Panya Intra, Khet Khlong Sam Wa, Thailand.
Timings: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
4. Delve deeper into the Underwater Life at Ocean World: For all those adventure enthusiasts who can’t get enough of the underwater excursions, a visit to Ocean World is totally unavoidable. Reckoned as one of the largest aquariums in Southeast Asia, Ocean World houses around 30,000 aquatic species which woo the visitors with their unique structures and vibrant colors. The entire park is subdivided into seven major zones where you can witness a plethora of sea animals including starfish, jellyfish, and garden eel. If you are curious to explore the rich habitat of these beautiful creatures, dive deeper and get a chance to swim along with the sharks book your Thailand travel packages.
Location: Basement floor, Siam Paragon Mall, Siam.
Timings: 10:00 AM-9:00 PM.
Checkout And Book: Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World Tickets
5. Spend a relaxing day at Elephant Jungle Sanctuary: Cradled amidst the verdant jungles and mesmerizing beaches of Thailand, Elephant Jungle Sanctuary forms an ideal excursion for all those adventure buffs who wish to spend some time with these giant and lovely creatures. Whether you want to swim along with baby elephants or capture the lively habitat of this place on your camera, the park has something for everyone. In addition to all the fun, you can also donate some money to be used for the well-being of these beautiful creatures, it is considered one of the famous places in Thailand and you should include this place in your Thailand tour packages
Location: Phuket, Near Maithon Beach.
Price: INR 4810.
Timings: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM.
Click Here To Book: Elephant Jungle Sanctuary Tickets
6. Admire nature’s beauty at Nong Nooch Tropical Garden: Styled like a typical European Renaissance Garden, Nong Nooch Tropical Garden lures the visitors with its wide array of plant species. From succulent gardens, cactus garden, and topiary plantations to orchids nurseries, the garden has a lot to offer. If you want to explore the entire area around, get a rental bicycle and leave for a scenic tour with your partner. The Thai Cultural Hall situated within the garden hosts several Muay Thai performances and cultural shows which will keep you engaged for hours.
Location: Tambon Na Chom Thian, Amphoe Sattahip, Thailand.
Timings: 9:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Book Now: Noong Nooch Tropical Garden Tickets
7. Get a soothing Thai massage: After exploring the massive beaches of Thailand, you might feel worn out and fatigued. To restore your energy for newer experiences, Thailand beaches house several spa centers where you can treat yourself with a soothing Thai massage. The massage services over here are provided by trained experts who leave no stone unturned in ensuring your comfort and relaxation. With their authentic services and trained staff members, Thai spa centers have gained worldwide recognition. If you want your getaway to be a relaxing experience, don’t forget to include a Thai spa visit in your Thailand tour packages.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand.
8. Take a Ferry Ride to James Bond Island: Go on a ferry ride to James Bond Island, which constitutes one of the top activities to include in the Thailand holiday packages. While riding you will be transported to an iconic Thai landmark in Phang Nga Bay, where the famous movie 'The Man with the Golden Gun' was filmed. On your way you can find emerald waters, with limestone cliffs and hidden caves painting a dramatic backdrop. Once you step foot on the island, you'll feel as if you've entered a world of fantasy, with its unique rock formations and lush greenery.
9. Have Fun At Dream World Bangkok: Upon availing of your Thailand tour packages, have fun at Dream World Bangkok located in Bangkok’s Chatuchak district. Immerse in the thrill of this premier adventure park through its multiple amusement options like exhilarating rides and enchanting landscapes. You can explore the four unique lands - Adventure Land, Dream Gardens, Snow Town and Dream World Plaza. For some more entertainment, you can attend several entertaining shows, such as the Hollywood Show, which are some of its major highlights of the attraction.
10. Visit Grand Palace Bangkok: With your Thailand packages pay a visit to the Grand Palace in Bangkok, one of the most spectacular sights in all of Southeast Asia. On your visit, you get to explore the different eras of history which represent grandeur and elegance. In addition, you can even spot the impressive historic complex, with its golden spires, vibrant murals, and emerald Buddha statue, which captures the essence of Thailand's rich royal culture. You can even learn about the interesting facts of the palace, which served as the official residence of the Thai royal family since the 1780s.
11. Take a Chao Phraya River Cruise: Taking a Chao Phraya River Cruise is a captivating way to experience Bangkok's heartbeat, and is one of the best experiences to include in the Thailand trip packages. As you glide down the 'River of Kings', you'll witness a contrasting blend of Bangkok's ancient temples and modern skyscrapers, while the sunset paints the city in an array of colours. You can also catch unique vistas of attractions like the Grand Palace, Wat Arun and the Temple of Dawn during the cruise. It's a serene journey that offers unique perspectives of the city and the daily lives of its riverside dwellers.
1. Scuba Diving: Perhaps the most popular water sports activity that you can relish during the Thailand Trip packages is scuba diving. Diving under the water, you will get a chance to swim across with whale sharks, manta rays and leopard sharks. The crystal clear waters look enchanting from above and more so when you are under it. For miles and miles around, you will find yourself surrounded by blooming coral reefs. With Thailand travel packages you can even take classes from a guide to learn how to dive across the east coast and west coast.
Location: Koh Tao and Phuket
2. Banana Boating: For those who do not want to indulge in extreme sports, on their Thailand packages, the city’s water still holds immense fun for them. Banana boating is the perfect adventure for you in case you want to set out for some water fun in Thailand. What’s great is that you can have proper fun with your family while you are here and indulge in the sport and the ideal time to do so is between September to April.
Location: Pattaya and Phuket
3. Jet Skiing: On your Thailand holiday packages, if there is one water sport that will bring you the complete feels of excitement and adventure, it is Jet skiing. While there is no need to undergo any swimming training to perform the sport, it helps if you have a zest for high-grade adventure to undergo skiing. With the vast sea out in the open, you can ride a bike on the waters to experience what true thrill feels like. Jet skiing is highly popular in many parts of Thailand, which is why you will have no problem finding a guide to teach you how to ride a bike as well.
Location: Pattaya and Phuket
4. Wakeboarding: Among the fastest-growing water sport activities that people usually plan to undertake on their Thailand trip packages, Wakeboarding involves grabbing a cable tied to a speedboat and mounting a board to zoom behind the boat. While this is a beginner friendly sports activity, it is also a favourite with professionals. There are many popular places in and around Thailand where you can come across people enjoying the activity and what’s absolutely great is that you can enjoy the activity all-round the year.
Location: Thai Wake Park, Lake Taco, Koh Phangan
5. Sailing: Ideal for enjoying all year round, sailing is meant to be enjoyed at a time when you want to relax and spend some calming time. You will find yourself on a wonderful yacht, sailing on the tepid blue waters of Thailand, making explorations as you go. With plenty of places to enjoy the activity in the country, sailing has become a near mandatory inclusion in Thailand packages. You can even take an entire course in sailing or simply spend a day enjoying the serene environment around you.
Location: Phang Nga Bay, Koh Phi Phi and Similan Islands
6. Kite Surfing: The most ideal time to experience kite surfing in Thailand is during the months of November to April. Increasingly becoming popular, it is a must-try adventure sport in your Thailand packages. Some may find it very similar to wakeboarding as well. During the activity, you will find yourself zipping around the water, guided by a controlled kite. There are many schools here which offer lessons in kite surfing, which can be completed in less than 3 days.
Location: Phuket, Koh Samui and Hua Hin beach
Price: Starting at 1100 Baht
7. Snorkelling: It is ideal to include snorkelling in your Thailand holiday package so that you can witness the astounding beauty of underwater life. Surrounded by crystal clear water and colourful coral reefs, you will find yourself swimming between a myriad of fishes and some very unique species of aquatic animals. The enticing underwater spectacle that you witness will leave you spellbound and craving to stay there. The rainy season might not be the best time to go snorkelling but the package deals are cheapest at this time.
Location: Similan, Surin Islands, Koh Tao, Koh Samui and Koh Pha-Ngnan
8. Kayaking: If you have embarked upon a Thailand trip packages to explore the natural beauty of the country, then kayaking is one sports activity that will bring you the complete feels of the surrounding environs. Anyone from young folks to the elderly can enjoy this activity where you will get a guide to paddle the kayak if you don’t want to do it yourself. From limestone cliffs to lagoons and sea caves, a kayak will take you around breathtaking sites that you can explore all around the year.
Location: Koh Panek and James Bond Island
Price: Starting at 800 Baht
Checkout For Best Offers: Kayaking In Phuket
9. White Water Rafting: White water rafting is one of the most adventurous ways to enjoy with your Thailand tour package from India. It is among the top-rated water sports activities that one can enjoy on rubber rafts, inflated to carry a group of few people. The majestic waterfalls and deep blue waters are only a few sights that you will see while rafting through the canyons and jungles. The adventure will bring you to face the scenic beauty of Thailand, leaving you cherishing fond memories.
Location: Chiang Mai in the Mae Taeng River
Click Here To Book: White Water Rafting In Krabi
10. Parasailing: Another popular activity that you can explore with cheap thailand packages is parasailing, where you will find yourself paragliding but on the water. Ride up high in the air and enjoy the mystic views of the surroundings in this high-grade and action packed adventure. While you plunge into the sea, relish the experience and scenic views of the surrounding region that comes at a very slight cost.
Price: Starting at 600 Baht for a few hours
An ideal Thailand tour itinerary also provides you suggestions of the best restaurants to try out while enjoying your Thailand tour. If you are a foodie, it is a must to try out the exotic cuisines and authentic Thai recipes. Savour the delicious sea-food and you can munch on the Indian delicacies as well. The street food of Thailand is a popular deal, so try your hands at that too. Some famous restaurants in Thailand are noted below for your reference.
1. Praya Kitchen, Bangkok- Known to serve some of the best sea-food dishes, this is one of the best restaurants in Bangkok and is an international favourite. Sushi, Tiger Prawns and Tuna Salad are their specialities. The interior decor and the humble service makes this diner a must-visit while on your Thailand tour.
2. Amritsr, Bangkok- The spelling might seem off, but the food is definitely not. It offers the visitors with the best of Punjabi cuisine that will leave you licking your fingers. The Butter Chicken and Makki ki Roti is a must to try here. You can also enjoy some Punjabi beats and vibes here at this restaurant.
3. Khaothong Hill, Krabi- It is an open air and aesthetically pleasing restaurant in Krabi. Apart from the sea-side view it offers, the restaurant specialises in sea-food dishes like that of crabs, clams, octopuses and squids. The uncompromising ambience and the delectable food items make it a wonderful place to dine.
4. The Indus Restaurant, Bangkok- This restaurant provides you with authentic South-Asian dishes ranging from Mughlai to North Indian cuisines. Be sure to have a spectacular dining experience here, trying out a plethora of flavours and Asian recipes. It is located in Bangkok and is famous for its Royal decor, therefore it is a must to include in your Thailand trip package from India and try it out.
5. Bollywood Phuket Restaurant and Bar, Phuket- This is a sought-after restaurant located in Phuket, offering a wide range of Indian curries and dishes. Starting from Tandoori to Rajma, you can find yourself in a little Indian heaven here, staring at the Bollywood classic movie posters and actors.
Here are some of the best nightlife experiences in Thailand:
1. Walking Street, Pattaya: Explore the magic of Pattaya’s busiest nightlife attraction as you visit the Walking Street with Thailand packages. Lit up with neon lights, the street has numerous restaurants, nightclubs, beer bars, Thai spas, and go-go bars in just one place. Experience the best of Thailand’s famed nightlife as you spend a memorable night here with your friends and loved ones.
2. Khao San Road, Bangkok: Packed with vibrant pubs, rooftop bars and lip-smacking street food, Bangkok’s Khao San Road is a favourite nightlife experience with Thailand holiday packages. Participate in the iconic Chao Phraya River Boat parties with locals as well as fellow travellers as you explore the area at night. Since this place has numerous affordable stays, you can even stay here during your Thailand visit.
3. Full Moon Party, Koh Phangan: An offbeat nightlife experience awaits at Koh Phangan, where a monthly gala is held under the full moon. If you love a night filled with dance and loud music, plan your visit around the Full Moon Party with Thailand packages. Organised at the Haad Rin Beach, the party sees thousands of visitors from across the globe dancing and singing under moonlit skies.
4. Go-Go Bars, Phuket: A visit to Phuket’s Go-Go Bars is a must-try nightlife experience for solo travellers with Thailand travel packages. Be it House of Sound, Foxy Lady a Go Go or Suzy Wong’s, enjoy a night full of drinks and fun at Phuket’s most famous go-go bars. And if you visit on multiple nights, you might get to witness a different show every time.
5. Cicada Night Market, Hua Hin: Explore the iconic Cicada Night Market, a weekend market of artists, with the best tour packages for Thailand. Stroll through a never-ending array of stalls set up by local artisans from Friday to Sunday to sell their handcrafted products. Relish authentic Thai seafood delicacies and enjoy a full bar with live music with your friends and loved ones at this vibrant market.
Explore a range of tour packages to Thailand from different Indian cities, like Thailand Tour Packages From Coimbatore, Thailand Tour Packages From Nagpur, Thailand Tour Packages From Vadodara, Thailand Tour Packages From Jaipur, Thailand Tour Packages From Lucknow, Thailand Tour Packages From Guwahati, Thailand Tour Packages From Indore, Thailand Tour Packages From Amritsar, Thailand Tour Packages From Trivandrum, Thailand Tour Packages From Chandigarh