Popular Dubai Packages
Dubai Tour Packages
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 42199.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 43990.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 36400.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 52290.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 66990.0|
Bringing you the best of your Dubai trip, Thrillophilia has an enthralling range of Dubai tour packages. Whether you opt for Dubai family trip packages, Dubai tour packages for couples, or Dubai group packages, we cater to add an extra flavor to your Dubai travel packages with our impeccable services and exciting discounts and offers. Our Dubai Tour Packages from India yearn for your larger-than-life experience, including not just a mere there and back trip but also exciting and thrilling activities to do in Dubai. Experience the luxury Dubai tour package to avail yourself the opportunity of staying at the lavish hotels or on the contrary, our pocket-friendly Cheap Dubai tour packages to save the money for the extra fun.
Enrich your holidays in Dubai with your beloved, with Thrillophilia providing theme-based Dubai Honeymoon Tour packages and feel free to customize them as it suits your taste. With multiple fun-filled activities, Thrillophilia assists you to dice the thrill with a Dubai holiday trip with Desert Safari and dune bashing. To ease things down with tranquility and peace you can opt for the Tour of Dubai with Palm Atlantis Stay or the Romantic escape to Dubai with Dinner Cruise or Desert Camping with your partner, living the moments of your life.
Home to spectacular architectural and technological wonders of whooping proportions, Dubai outshines all the other places on the face of the earth with its contrasting beauty. Thrillophilia aligns an amazing array of Dubai tour packages making your trip to the city of superlatives doozy as never. Travelers’ abode - Dubai is a spot-on place for all the unique experiences one has in the bucket list. We cater to add the tinge of expertise and a dice of thrill to your Dubai stay making it a comfortable and once-in-a-lifetime experience. Housing wonders like the Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab, Ski Dubai, Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo and the Dubai Creek, Dubai has emerged out to be one of the most important, beautiful, innovative and adventurous cities of the world.
An embodiment of the thought “Go Big or Go Home”, Dubai has never known how to keep itself lagging behind when it comes to dazzling the world’s population with experiences curated here that are otherwise unheard of in the rest of the world. Get acquainted with the local essence of this city with our Dubai local tour packages or on the contrary, opt for the Dubai city tour packages if you wish to get the whiff of the fast and dazzling city life. Thrillophilia helps you schedule your Dubai trip without missing any major attractions with its well-designed Dubai tour packages bringing to you all the best things that this place has to offer.
Speaking of that, why is Dubai called the city of superlatives? Home to the tallest building in the world, the giant Burj Khalifa, Dubai has always done something by going the extra mile and achieve it all. To add more, the supertall skyscraper - the Palm, built on reclaimed land from the sea near the Jumeirah Coast of Dubai is a giant palm tree structure that not just defies the normal beliefs but attracts a lot of awe from the people coming to visit Dubai. A city above the clouds, this is an ideal destination to spend an exotic vacation with your soulmate availing our Dubai Honeymoon packages.
Not just the sky-scraping buildings, Dubai is also famous for providing some of the most unique and adventurous experiences, ones that you can cherish for a lifetime. Dubai has been able to create ways for itself in places where no one could even imagine to venture. Be it land, mountains, sand dunes, skies or even the waters around, Dubai has conquered it all. One of the most famous adventure sports and often a delightful inclusion in many of the Dubai tour packages is the adrenaline pumping experience of Desert Safari. The thrill of riding a 4x4 vehicle and bashing the dunes of the desert nearby Dubai is going to be forever instilled in your mind. The delicious BBQ dinner and sleep overnight in the camps pitched in the middle of the desert makes it even an astounding post-experience.
And speaking of dessert, how would you like to glide on the fine sands and surf down the dunes at a heart-racing speed? Yet another favorite of tourists arriving in Dubai every year to get the best out of your Dubai trip! Sandboarding is a famous adventure sport that takes place in the deserts of Dubai and is something that attracts a lot of people here, especially in the months of winter.
Dubai also takes care of visitors who wish to get away from all the heat. With the introduction of Ski Dubai, the city of superlatives reached a new level of making the impossible possible. Ski Dubai, built in the middle of a desert is the experience of snow under a roof in the dizzyingly high temperatures here. Complete with an 85-meter mountain possessing 5 slopes, a 400-meter run, and a 3000 square meter snow play area, all in one of the biggest malls in the world, Mall of the Emirates. Spread in an area of 22,500 square meters, Ski Dubai is the experience of snow in the middle of a heat-blazing desert.
To add up to the list, another great achievement of this city is that of mastering the art of challenging the limits that the sky has to offer as well. You can enjoy skydiving over the Palm and come speeding down from a height of over 8000 ft towards the ground underneath to add more to your Dubai Trip. And as you come down, you will get an eye-feasting, never-seen-before view at the amazing skyline of Dubai and the man-made island structure of The Palm.
And talking of conquering the skies, Dubai is also the home of world’s tallest skyscraper, Burj Khalifa. The neck-craning giant is, in turn, home to the world’s highest observation deck. It is said that if you stand at the bottom of the Burj Khalifa and then take a quick elevator to the observation deck, you can watch the sunset twice in the same day. And that is probably the reason why the observation deck is one of the most famous places to visit in Dubai. You get some of the most amazing views of the Dubai skyline.
And right next to Burj Khalifa are two amazing experiences. The first one is the Dubai Fountain. Being one of the most amazing spectacles of Dubai, this place attracts a large number of people at the evening fountain shows, but more than that, the place is famous for the Zipline that goes over the lake, even when the show is in full swing. Combining two of the most amazing experiences that the Dubai Fountain offers is going to prove to be an unforgettable moment of your Dubai trip.
The second amazing thing that lies near the Burj Khalifa is the biggest mall in the world, The Dubai Mall. The place is not just famous for being of such humongous proportions but is also famous for being the home to one of the most unique experiences that you can expect to find in Dubai- the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. Holding the record of being the world’s largest suspended aquarium, the Dubai Aquarium is a must-visit place in Dubai. Housing the world’s biggest collection of Sand Tiger Sharks, the place also offers some of the most scenic views of animals like Piranhas, Sea Otters, large Catfishes and a large colony of Humboldt Penguins.
And if you think that the experience in Dubai Mall is only limited to seeing other creatures of nature going by their normal life, then you are wrong. Another example of why Dubai is one of the places that offer everything for people who come here in search of experience. The Dubai Mall has a one-of-a-kind indoor scuba diving experience. Diving with the sharks housed in the 10-million liter capacity tank, you will have an experience that will not only be a memorable one for yourself but will also be a matter of envy in the people looking at you from outside the tank.
No, the adventure for these Dubai holiday packages does not just end here. The IMG Worlds of adventure is another gem in the crown of Dubai. Holding the title of being the world’s largest indoor amusement park, the IMG is filled with multiple characters from the fictional universes of Marvel and various other comic and cartoon strips from all around the world, making it a favourite hangout for children, as well as, adults who have grown up reading and enjoying them. Also, a part of the park is the uber-fast roller coasters and theatres for those who love the movie adaptations of these works.
And you can book all this, and many other unforgettable experiences of the golden city, that is Dubai, right here. Take a look at these amazing Dubai packages, created, offered and curated for the adventurer, wanderer and the lover of travel in you. Choose the ones of multiple days if you wish to explore the place more closely, or go for the day tours of Dubai if you wish to enjoy all that this place has to offer, one experience of a lifetime. Book your trip with us and you would always find reasons to come back right here.
Best Activities to do during the Dubai tour:
1. Skydiving: Enjoy your Dubai getaway by taking a giant leap through the sky during a skydiving experience in Dubai. Feel an adrenaline rush as you dive through the sky while appreciating the captivating view of the Dubai skyline. If you are not keen on skydiving yourself but want to watch your friend and family member indulge in this experience, you can spend some time at the Skydive Cafe.
2. Desert Safari: One of the must include activities of a Dubai Tour is a Desert Safari. Enjoy exploring the endless deserts as you embark on an afternoon dune drive and drive across to reach a camel farm before reaching your camping site. Enjoy the spectacular view of the setting sun while on your way. On reaching the campsite, enjoy activities such as camel rides and sandboarding.
3. Cruising: Dubai Marina is well known for its dhow cruises and your Dubai Tour Package must include one. Embark on a dinner dhow cruise in Dubai and enjoy the view of the city glittering in the night lights from the water. Enjoy live music shows and other entertainments while sightseeing and feasting on a lavish dinner.
4. Fishing: If you love fishing, you must go on a fishing trip in Dubai by hiring a fishing boat. You may opt for either deep sea fishing in Dubai, Trolling Fishing or Speed Boat Fishing or check out other options. While you embark on the fishing trip, you will not only be able to enjoy fishing but also will be able to explore the vast sea.
5. Boating: Your Dubai Tour Package should surely include a boating tour where you will be able to admire the beautiful city from the water. You can book your boating tour or can book water ferries for private touring and be captivated by the beauties of Burj Al Arab, Palm Jumeirah etc. from the water. You can also take a high-velocity speedboat and head out of the shimmering marina for a time span.
6. Dune Bashing: Feel excited as you embark on a thrilling adventure of a dune drive onboard a comfortable 4WD vehicle. Go across the famous red sands for 6 to 7 hours and experience the real delight of being in the desert. The red dunes, standing 30 feet high make dune bashing a thrilling experience. Capture the best shot of the view of the sun setting in the desert and delight in the panoramic views of the desert landscapes by booking dune bashing in Dubai.
7. Quad Biking: Boost your Dubai desert adventure experience by booking Quad biking. Be instructed by a professional instructor to ensure your safety and start your experience of bashing through the sand dunes on a quad bike. Explore the spectacular view of the desert as you ride through the sandy and rugged landscape of the Arabian desert.
8. Helicopter Ride: Experience a helicopter ride to get a bird’s eye view of the Dubai skyline. Marvel is taking a look at various iconic destinations of the scenic and modern city of Dubai such as The Palm Jumeirah, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Frame and others. You can either opt for the ride from Helidubai or Atlantis the Palm Hotel in Dubai and be on an exhilarating journey.
9. Seaplane Flight: Get a look at the scenic Dubai city from a height of about 1500 ft as you embark on a seaplane ride during your Dubai Tour. Choose either the 20 min long Snapshot Tour or the 45 mins long Signature Tour, meet your pilot and take off from the sea to ascend to the height. Enjoy spotting various landmarks from the sky such as Dubai Creek, Burj Al-Arab Hotel, Burj Khalifa and Palm Jumeirah.
10. Parasailing: A must-try experience while you are on a Dubai Tour Package is Parasailing. Parasailing is done with a special parachute attached to a boat. The parachute floats in the sky and soars high as the boat gains speed giving a panoramic view of Dubai city.
11. Scuba diving: Scuba diving is one of the most sought after activities that you can indulge in Dubai. The coast of Dubai is truly a paradise for water sport lovers as you will get to enjoy sessions with barracudas, angelfish, killifish, and many others. Scuba diving is surely one of the best escapes from the city to spend some time in a tranquil environment.
12. Jet Skiing: Zoom through the deep blue sea and enjoy the water splash as you steer the powerful mechanical jet ski in various directions while enjoying the surrounding views. Take a Jet Skiing tour which will take you to various locations such as Jumeirah Beach, Palm Jumeirah, Atlantis Hotel, Burh Khalifa etc and have a lot of fun.
13. Wakeboarding: Feel an adrenaline rush as you go on a wakeboarding activity. Wakeboarding is a well-known water sport where you venture on the tricky waves and get a unique and spine-chilling experience. Strap on the lifejacket and hang on tight as the wakeboard cuts through the waves, offering the thrill of a lifetime.
14. Snorkelling: Explore the magnificent underwater ruins during a snorkeling experience at Atlantis' Ambassador Lagoon. Swim with thousands of exotic marine creatures such as manta rays, sharks, and other colorful fishes. You can also opt to snorkel in the natural reefs of Lime Rock sites and explore shallow caves with beautiful fissures with eye-catching fishes such as clownfish, snapper, angelfish, etc. swimming just beneath the surface
15. Zip-lining: One of the new experiences which you can try while on the Dubai Tour is to go Ziplining through XLine Dubai Marina Zipline. Feel an adrenaline rush as you go for a solo or a tandem zip lining activity by the world’s largest urban zipline. Get a bird’s eye view of the magnificent skyline of Dubai including its Dubai Marina beachfront, snazzy high rises, and the vast expanses of the city as you cruise at a speed of 80 kmph.
Best Places to visit during the Dubai Tour:
1. Burj Khalifa: One of the star attractions of any Dubai Tour is Burj Khalifa, the 830 m tall building which has been acclaimed as the tallest building in the world. Zoom up to the 124th or 125th floor of this building by the world’s fastest elevator to enjoy a bird’s eye view of Dubai. Reach the 148th floor to view the city from the highest observation deck in the world. Have a meal at The Lounge, Burj Khalifa, which is spread across the 152,153 & 154th floor and is the tallest lounge on planet earth.
Click Here to Book Now: Burj Khalifa Tickets
2. Burj Al Arab: Burj Al Arab, meaning Tower of the Arabs, is a luxurious hotel in Dubai that is known to be the fourth tallest hotel in the world. Located on a manmade island off Jumeirah Beach, Burj Al Arab is also reportedly the world's only 7-star hotel. Visit this hotel to take a look at the epitome of luxury reflected in its fleet of white Rolls Royce cars, a 180m tall atrium, dancing fountains, and touches of gold leaf everywhere. You can book an amazing dinner experience at Burj Al Arab Dubai or else a scrumptous breakfast experience at Burj Al Arab Dubai.
3. Ferrari World: Take a trip to the world’s only Ferrari-themed amusement park, an incredible supercar emporium that is also the largest indoor theme park in the world. Covering 900,000 square feet, the park is shaped like a massive three-pointed star when viewed from the sky, representing a 215-foot version of Ferrari’s yellow prancing horse logo on the curved red roof. Live up to your dream of driving this dream car and experience the thrill of being behind the wheels.
Click Here to Book Now: Ferrari World Tickets
4. Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo: A must include in all Dubai Tour Package is the Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo. Dubai Aquarium is an aquarium that is home to thousands of marine animals whom you can spot in the massive 10 million liter aquarium. Go through different aquatic environments, including rainforests, in the Underwater Zoo and enjoy watching UAE’s nocturnal creatures and visiting touch ponds by booking Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo Tickets. Learn more about the creatures and also feed the giant trevally fish on a guided tour.
5. Dubai Marina: Take a relaxing stroll at Dubai Marina, the affluent neighborhood, popularly known as “New Dubai” which is a conceptualized man-made canal city with a waterfront along the Persian Gulf shoreline. Enjoy visiting the place brimming with luxurious hotels, shopping, and entertainment options. Strolling on the walkway, while feeling delighted in the beautiful views of the marine complex with its plazas and arcades and getting an opportunity to catch some sunshine. Opt for a speedboat tour of the entire marina or go for an enjoyable Dinner cruise at night.
6. Dubai Creek: Your Dubai Tour must include a visit to the famous Dubai Creek, which is an integral part of Dubai’s Heritage. Today the Dubai Creek Harbour, located at the cornerstone of the creek, is an iconic waterfront where you will get a glimpse of a still-developing smart city. Few star attractions of the creek which you may visit include Dubai Square and the Dubai Creek Tower. Do not forget to spend some time relishing the captivating view of the creek, especially during sunset.
Also Read: Activities to do in Dubai Creek Harbour
7. Jumeirah Mosque: Jumeirah Mosque is one of the most famous mosques in the city and is also one of the prime historical as well as cultural places in Dubai. The snow-white colored Islamic style mosque with its intricate designs will surely mesmerize you as you embark on a 75 minute guided tour of the place. Take a look at the interior with its detailed work and also the exterior, where you will find that the mosque is adorned with two minarets with intricate stonework.
8. Jumeirah Beach: One of the most popular and most visited public beaches in Dubai is Jumeirah Beach. Spend a morning on the white sandy beach that stretches along the coastal area of the city. Feel relaxed while enjoying the stunning view of the beach and indulge in the entertainment provided by the beach such as shopping zones, picnic, and barbeque areas. Kids will love playing in the playground of the park adjoining the beach.
9. Dubai Miracle Garden: Take a stroll together in the World’s most extensive garden with a burst of colors all over. Spend some time in the floral wonderland amongst lush greenery and flowers with vibrant hues at Dubai Miracle Garden. Delight in looking at the marigolds, petunias, and geraniums blooming all over the place in quirky layouts and heart-shaped massages. Do not miss out on visiting the butterfly garden to spot 15000 free-flying butterflies.
Also Checkout: Dubai Miracle Garden Ticket
10. Dubai Dolphinarium: A must include in your Dubai Tour Package is the Dubai Dolphinarium, located in the Creek Park of Dubai. Spread over 54,000 sq. ft., the place will delight you when you watch fur seals, bottlenose dolphins, along with 20 exotic species of parrots. Get some unusual experiences at the Dubai Dolphinarium Show such as a dolphin and seal show, Creek park exotic bird Show, interactive performance by fur seals and six dolphins, swimming with dolphins, and Trainer for a Day.
11. Ski Dubai: A skiing experience in a desert city will surely amaze you and propel you to check out Ski Dubai. This snow wonderland is the first of its kind in the world and will delight you with its 25-story, full-service indoor ski resort, having an array of snow play areas, ski slopes, and state-of-the-art resort facilities. Enjoy various activities to do in Ski Dubai such as Mountain Thrillers, Snow Bullet, and many more.
12. Dubai Fountain: Witness a spectacular view of the largest choreographed fountain show in the world with 6600 lights playing with the water dancing to the rhythm of Arabia, Classical and world music by artists such as Whitney Houston, Michael Jackson or Andrea Bocelli. Set in the Burj Khalifa Lake, the Dubai Fountain show of 5 minutes will surely enchant you. You can also get closer to the fountain by walking on the Dubai Fountain Boardwalk or going for the Dubai Fountain Lake Ride to enjoy the show from traditional Abra boats on Burj Lake.
13. Dubai Frame: Dubai’s newest landmark Dubai Frame must be on your list of places to visit while on a Dubai Tour if you crave to learn more about the city’s past, present, and future. Take an hour-long tour of the place and get a unique view of old and new Dubai from a 150-meter-high sky glass bridge that connects two towers. Go to the center of the bridge to enjoy a 360-degree view of the city.
Click Here to Book: Dubai Frame Tickets
14. Dubai Mall: Shopaholics must not miss out on visiting the famous Dubai Mall known for providing shopping extravaganzas to its visitors. The Dubai Mall is one of the world's largest shopping malls where you will not only enjoy shopping options but will also be able to indulge in an array of entertainment options including multiplex, ice skating rink, and gaming zones.
Also Read: Best Coffee Shops in Dubai Mall
15. Dubai Garden Glow: Enter the world of imagination at Dubai Garden Glow, the world’s most uniquely themed park, situated in the vast stretch of a well-designed colossal garden. Embark on a night tour to enjoy its various attractions including glowing animals, a replica of Burj Khalifa, and many more. Visit its various areas such as a magic park, art park, ice park, and dinosaur park.
16. Mall of the Emirates: Another shopping destination that shopaholics will not like to miss is the Mall of the Emirates, known to be the flagship luxury destination. Shopping in this mall, you will be delighted to find the flagship stores for some of the world’s biggest fashion brands. Apart from shopping, you will also revel in dining and entertainment experiences.
17. The Palm Island: Your Dubai Tour Package must also include a visit to Palm Island, the biggest man-made island in the world, lying 5 Km into the Persian Gulf. It is made of three islands - Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jebel Ali, and Palm Deira but you can only visit Palm Jumeirah, which is open to visitors. Explore the place where you will be able to take a look at the luxury hotel Burj Al Arab along with residences of famous celebrities such as David Beckham. You will also be delighted to visit the shopping malls, restaurants and other entertainment centers in this area.
18. Dubai Gold Souk and Spice Souk: Check out the glittering displays of gold jewelry such as necklaces, earrings, bracelets, etc. at the Dubai Gold Souk, located on Dubai Creek's south bank in the Deira. Apart from gold, you will also be able to buy silver, diamond, and platinum jewelry as well. On the other side of the creek lies the aromatic Dubai Spice Souk, where vendors sell spices from across the globe, including cinnamon, saffron, ginger, and chili.
How to reach Dubai:If you have opted for a Dubai Package for your vacation, most probably your package will start from the moment you set your foot in the city. This means you will need to arrange for reaching the city on your own. There are several ways you can reach Dubai-
The best way to reach Dubai is by air. The city boasts of 2 international airports where flights from several countries land, including Emirates Airlines, the official airline of UAE. The main airport of Dubai is Dubai International Airport, which is located in the city itself. The other one is Al Maktoum International Airport which is located 32 km southwest of Dubai in Jebel Ali. Other than these two, you can also take a flight to Sharjah International Airport and reach Dubai in just 20 mins or take a flight to Abu Dhabi International Airport and reach the city in about an hour.
Also Read: Things to Do in Dubai Airport
If you are visiting other cities of Emirates as well, you can travel by Emirates Express that runs between the cities. Emirate countries will also take you to Dubai. You may also opt for the metro which connects Jebel Ali to Al Rashidiya.
Bus service is available from Masafi, Sharjah, and Abu Dhabi to reach Dubai. You can also opt for private cabs from these locations. While you will reach Dubai from Sharjah in just 20 minutes, from Abu Dhabi it will take about an hour and from Masafi it will take 1 hr 14 minutes.
Witness The Beauty Of Dubai From the Tallest Tower With Burj Khalifa Observation Deck Tickets
People Also Ask About Dubai Tours
Which are the best Dubai tour packages?Here are some of the best tour packages of Dubai:1. 4 Nights Sizzling Honeymoon Tour Of Dubai @ Flat 30% Off
Dubai Mauritius Package | Flat 20% Off
5. 5 Days Exotic Honeymoon Tour Of Dubai @ Flat 25% Off
Cheap Dubai Tour Package | Flat 30% Off
Which are the best amusement parks in Dubai?1. Aquaventure Waterpark: Located on the famous Palm Islands, this waterpark is home to numerous thrilling water slides including a huge slide taking you through a lagoon that carries real sharks. Many animals like stingrays and sharks are exhibited in a safe environment, making it a go-to place for families.
2. Ski Dubai: This adventure park will provide you with an icy cool feeling in the hot city of Dubai. From skiing to snowboarding, every kind of activity can be done in the artificial snow provided here with a temperature of -2 degrees.
Click Here to Book Now: Ski Dubai Tickets
3. Legoland Dubai: As the name suggests, this amusement park is a venture of Lego - the most popular toy manufacturer of the world. From family-friendly adventures to innovative children's play areas, this park is loaded with a plethora of entertainment options.
4. IMG Worlds of Adventure: Famous for being a dream destination for marvel and cartoon network lovers, this theme park is a mix of action figures and fairy tales. From the haunted hotel to the Dinosaur Land, the whole area of 1.5 million square feet is covered with something adventurous.
5. The Ferrari World: For all Ferrari lovers, this is the place where you will enjoy what it feels like to drive a Ferrari in F1 racing. From huge and speedy rides to beautiful theme parks, this amusement park is home to the best sort of entertainment one can think of. There are so many activities to do at Ferrari World Abu Dhabi that will make your day.
Also Read: Places to Visit near Dubai Creek
Which is the best time to visit Dubai?
The best time to visit Dubai is right from November to March, with mercury meters in the range of 15 degrees to 25 degrees Celcius, you can have a splendid time in the city of spectacular skyline. Make sure that you make the bookings in advance as at this time the price of the accommodation boosts up and advance booking is a must to save on travel. At this time, you can tour the scenic destinations of the city that include the Burj Khalifa, Ferrari World, Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, Dubai Marina, Dubai Creek, and Jumeirah Mosque without any difficuilty as the climate is pleasant.
- Summer season (June to August)
The months from June to August are the peak summers in Dubai and the scorching heat makes outdoor activities a little tough. With temperature bars rising high upto 50-degree Celsius, it becomes a little difficult to roam around in the city. One must make sure that before they book a Dubai tour package they are well aware of the arid and hot climate of Dubai in summer months.
- Winter season (December to February)
The best time to visit Dubai is in winters as the climate is not extreme and is quite gentle. With the temperature bars in the range of 15-degree Celsius to 25-degree Celsius, it makes strolling around in the city an amazing experience.
Recommended Read: Things to Do in Downtown Dubai
Which are the top UAE attractions that you can book via Thrillophilia?Following are the top UAE attractions that you can book via Thrillophilia:
Do I need a visa for Dubai?If you are planning a Dubai tour then getting your Visa ready is a must. Getting a visa for Dubai is not a pain at all and the application process is quite an easy one as well. For some of the countries like Japan, Ireland, and many others there is a free visa on arrival, but for Indian nationals, it is mandatory to apply for the visa. Apart from this, the first step is to always check the validity of the passport! To apply for a visa, visit the official website emirates.com.
Suggested Read: Dubai Travel Guide
Are 3 days enough for a Dubai tour?The best highlights and attractions of Dubai can be easily covered within 3 days. Various famous places including the beaches around Palm Islands, the Burj Khalifa and the Ferrari world can be covered on the first day, and the second day can be dedicated to adventure activities like skydiving and scuba diving with sharks. The remaining day can be spent shopping and indulging in the local cuisine. However if you want to delve into the deep insight of this fascinating city then make sure you visit here for more than 5 days.
Also Checkout: Things to Do in Dubai with Family
Can I get visa on arrival in Dubai?Visa on arrival in Dubai is given only to 48 countries in the world, hence the nationalities from these countries do not need a pre-arranged visa. Countries listed in GCC nationals and national from these countries need not have a pre-arranged visa to visit Dubai. To check if the same applies for your country as well, head to the official website emirates.com.
Which are the top UAE attraction tickets You can book via Thrillophilia?
How much time does it take to get a visa to Dubai?The type of visa you have applied for will be a key factor in deciding how long it will take to process your visa. For normal visa, usually 3-4 working days are needed and for express visa, only 1 day is enough but the charge will be higher than the normal visa.
How much will it cost me for a tourist visa to Dubai?A tourist visa with a duration of 14 days will cost you around INR 6999 to INR 7999 depending on the variant, whether it is express or not. A tourist visa for 30 days will cost INR 7199 to INR 8199 and the same for 90 days will cost INR 18999. The 30 day multi-entry visa will cost around INR 24999.
Do I need a visa for connecting flights?You will need a visa if your connecting flights is coming after eight hours of your arrival at the airport. The nationals from 48 countries listed as GCC nationals which would not need a pre-arranged visa. For the nationals from these countries can get a visa on arrival at the airport.
Also Read: Best Things to Do & Places to Visit in Dubai for Free
Which currency is used in Dubai?UAE Dirham is the widely used currency in Dubai. It is represented as Dhs or AED and consists the notes of different values such as 5, 10, 100, 200, 500 and 1000.
How many days are enough to visit Dubai?Dubai tour can be done from 3 days to one month as your time and budget suggest. But the ideal duration can be one to two weeks so that you can cover all the sightseeing options and enjoy the extreme sports activities in Dubai without packing everything together and losing the fun. If you take at least one week, you will not miss any attraction or spot in Dubai.
What about the temperature in Daytime/Nighttime in Dubai?
The temperature in the daytime and nighttime in Dubai is as follows:
- In Summer Season: Make sure that you strike out the Dubai tour in summers with proper safety and precautions as the temperature goes high to 50-degree.
- In Winter Season: There are no such extreme winters in Dubai as the temperature ranges from 25-degrees Celsius to 15-degrees Celcius which is quite pleasing for touring the city.
How much does the Dubai trip cost?A decently planned Dubai trip will cost you an approximate of AED 1050 per day. This cost would include your stay, local travel, as well as food. Also, a week long trip to Dubai trip would cost you somewhat around AED 7500. Try booking your flight tickets well in advance to save on your flight tickets as much as you can, if traveling on a budget. You can add on for shopping, activities and other experiences as per your budget.
What can you see in Dubai in 5 days?- On your 1st day after arrival in Dubai, you can enjoy the Marina Cruise followed by a pleasant dinner.
- The second day can be reserved to visit and admire the tallest building in the world Burj Khalifa, followed by a visit to the underwater oceanarium.
- The third day can be dedicated to a half-day tour around the city of Dubai and head out for the world-renowned Desert Safari in the Arabian Desert.
- On your fourth day, you can take a trip around Abu Dhabi's Yas Island and visit the Ferrari World along with that.
- The fifth day can be left unreserved to explore local markets, cafes and lifestyle.
Suggested Read: Things to Do on Honeymoon in Dubai
What is the cheapest month to travel to Dubai?Summer months of July and August are when the airfares, as well as accommodation in Dubai, are at their cheapest. However, it is not at all advisable to plan a Dubai trip with your family or kids during this time as Dubai is hottest during this time and would not allow you to enjoy the city to the fullest. You can also avail of cheap Dubai packages during the Ramdan; however, you may face a lot of problems regarding food availability during the day time at most of the public places.
Is a trip to Dubai expensive?Dubai tours are not as expensive as they sound. One day’s cost per person would range around AED 1000 ($272) which is not that expensive. The flight tickets are what act as a game-changer to your visit to Dubai. Try to analyze the same and get yourself the best deals to cut down your trip cost. The rest all depends on how much you plan to spend on shopping in this international shopping capital.
Do Indians need a visa for Dubai?Yes, Indians do need a visa for Dubai. However, travelers who have a visa for the US, UK or Schengen do not need a separate visa to visit Dubai. They can travel on the same visa and can simply fill up a form at the immigration as soon as they reach Dubai. However, this service can be availed for a maximum of up to 14 days of stay in Dubai.
Also Checkout: Best Islands in Dubai
What currency is best to use in Dubai?The currency of Dubai is Dirham which is accepted all over Dubai; however, most of the places in Dubai also do accept US Dollars. It is safest and best to carry some currency in Dirham even if you prefer carrying dollars in Dubai.
Is food expensive in Dubai?On average, tourists spend AED 164 for food on their Dubai tours. If you are dining out, a usual meal would cost you something around 65 AED and the breakfasts are usually cheaper. Based on this math, the cost of food in Dubai does remain on the upper edge, however, it still cannot be deemed much expensive. Moreover, most of the Dubai packages are inclusive of food, hence saving your extra expenditure.
Should you exchange money before going to Dubai?It is always preferable to exchange some currency before your land to the host country. Dirham is not that common a currency; thus, might not be available at most of the currency exchanges in other countries. However, you can easily exchange your currency after landing at the international airport of Dubai, free of any commission.
Suggested Read: Best Resorts in Dubai
Is Indian currency accepted in Dubai?No, Indian currency is not accepted anywhere throughout your Dubai travel. You may even not be able to exchange the same to AED through currency exchange. Always try carrying US Dollars and/or Dirham with you while traveling in Dubai. However, Indian currency is accepted for shopping at duty-free outlets at three terminals of the International Airport and the Al Maktoum Airport.
Is Passport required for Dubai?Yes, for your Dubai travel, you need a passport that has validity for at least the next six months. Indian travelers having a US, UK or Schengen visa do not need an additional visa for staying up to 14 days in Dubai.
Recommended Read: Things to Do in Dubai in Summers
Can we use the Indian ATM card in Dubai?Yes, any international visa or mastercard can be used in Dubai for making transactions through ATMs. However, make sure in advance that your bank allows international transactions and is not limited to usage in India. Do note that Rupay debit cards issued by most of the Indian banks would not be usable in Dubai.
How much cash can I carry to the UAE from India?The amount of cash that you carry from the UAE to India must not exceed the amount that you took with you from India to UAE. Moreover, the cash amount should not exceed $10,000 under any circumstances. If you are carrying any about preceding this limit, it should be declared beforehand at the customs to prevent any kind of discomfort at the security check.
Also Checkout: Best Indoor Activities in Dubai
Which are some of the best places to do adventure activities in Dubai?The Hatta Desert and Red Dunes in Dubai are the prominent spots in Dubai which give some exciting adventure activities like desert safari, dune bashing, buggy ride, sand wakeboard, hot air balloon ride etc. Jebel Ali, Wild Wadi Waterpark, the Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, Emirates Diving Federation Dubai, and the Jumeriah, Water Sports, Swimming - Palm Beach and Jumeirah Beach, the Dubai Ladies Club, Pavilion Dive Centre at Jumeirah Beach Hotel etc offer the most enjoyable scuba diving sessions. Gravity Zone is a remarkable space where you can enjoy the best bungee jumping in Dubai.
If you like skiing, then Snow Park at the Mall of the Emirates can be visited during your tour.
Also Read: 20 Best Theme Parks in Dubai
Which are the best beaches in Dubai?1. Umm Suqeim Beach: Also known as Sunset Beach, Umm Suqeim Beach is a flat, wide beach that lets you take the best pictures of the Burj al Arab. This beach is facilitated by lifeguard stands, changing rooms, playgrounds, picnic areas, toilets, and green lawns.
2. Marina Beach: Marina Beach is a beautiful, wide beach, flaunting soft white sparkling sand and warm water. The beach is lined with elegant restaurants, colorful ice-cream parlors, and little cafes.
3. Kite Beach: Always found in the Dubai travel packages of adventure enthusiasts, Kite Beach offers excellent opportunities for kayaking and paddleboarding. The beach features coarse sand packed with a plethora of shells and also as the name goes people love to fly kites here.
4. La Mer: La Mer is a fancy beach with elegant restaurants, a water park, and sun loungers. The beach offers warm water and gentle waves, which is safe even for young children.
Which are the best places for shopping in Dubai?The topmost spots to shop in Dubai are the world famous Dubai Mall, the Mall of Emirates, the Dubai Outlet Mall, Bur Juman, City Centre- Deira, Ibn Battuta Mall, Dubai Lamzi Plaza, Mercato Shopping Mall, and Festival City Mall. Apart from these, there are many street shops and souks in the city and around the city where you can get more items at cheaper rate. At Deira, Karama Centre, Rashidiya, Jumeirah Beach Road etc, there are multiple shopping centres in Dubai
Discover More: 15 Best Malls in Dubai
What is the cost of Desert Safari and camping in Dubai?The number of people, the duration and the company you choose will decide the rates for desert camping and safari in Dubai. The prices may vary from AED 150 to AED 800 depending on the activities, the vehicle and the company you have selected. Camping cost starts from USD 100 and if you choose to enjoy some cultural performances, the rate will go up.
Which mosques should one must visit when in Dubai?Jumeirah Mosque is the only mosque that will let non-Muslims enter and watch the architectural extravaganza. Women are allowed to enter this mosque only if they wear a headdress like a shawl or a similar thing. Since it is an Islamic country, the number of mosques in Dubai would be countless and some must-visit ones include Grand Mosque, Hor Al Anz Mosque, Abu Hail Mosque, Abu ibn Kaab Mosque, Abdulla bin Saeed Mosque, Naad Al Shiba Grand Mosque, Sheikh Khalifa bin Saeed Mosques 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, Al Mamzar Mosque, Al Habtoor Mosque, Dubai Sports and Culture Club Mosque.
These mosques will not let non-Muslims enter but they can enjoy the structure and beauty from the outside.
Which all restaurants are must to visit in Dubai?Dubai unveils the best options to try various cuisines from the different parts of the world as the city is a melting pot of hundreds of culture.
- La Petite Maison is one of the best restaurants in Dubai and it offers very tasty French dishes as well as Mediterranean dishes.
- Al Iwan is the best one where you will get the traditional tastes of Emirati food items.
- Armani or Amal is where the tastiest Indian delicacies are introduced to the foreign land.
- Zheng He can be tried for the authentic Chinese food items and Tomo by Takahashi serves the scrumptious Japanese cuisines.
Pierchic serves the best European style food while Eauzone is the spot for modern Asain delicacies. On top of these restaurants, there are shopping malls and street food stalls to try our local as well as international items at cheaper rates.
Recommended Read: 30 Best Cafes in Dubai
Can I find vegetarian food easily in Dubai?Almost all the restaurants in Dubai have options for the best vegetarian delicacies. A lot of restaurants are found at Karama Centre, Jumeirah, Bur Dubai and other areas, which are mostly Indian restaurant serve delicacies from the South Asian cuisines. Hotels, pubs, clubs etc are very careful about arranging their menu according to the palates of both vegetarians and non-vegetarians.
Know More: 30 Best Indian Restaurants in Dubai
What sort of nightlife is there in Dubai?The nightlife in Dubai is colourful and amusing as the late night street shops and the landmarks gleaming vehemently are superb. The fun-filled nightclubs and bars in Dubai will be awakened till midnight and offer the best international performances, music and concerts along with the sizzling, delicious delicacies from all over the world. A night walk along the city roads is a preferred activity tourists love to do in Dubai.
What can you wear in Dubai?While on a Dubai trip, it is advisable to wear clothes that cover everything from your shoulders to knees. In most of the public places, except for the beach and pool area, you must follow the dress code strictly. Avoid wearing clothes that are see-through or very tight, and it is applicable for both men as well as women.
Additionally, if you are entering a mosque, you would be asked to remove your shoes. You might even be provided with special clothing, abaya for women and ghandourah for men while you enter a mosque. It is advisable for both the genders not to wear sleeveless tops or shorts above the knee length while traveling in public to prevent any kind of restrictions.
Can someone do a Seaplane Ride in Dubai? What will be the cost?Well, when it comes to the city of Sheiks a luxury experience is a must and nothing could be better than a Seaplane Ride. With this activity, you can enjoy the finest views of the city and also opt for a convenient pick-up point from Dubai Creek or Jebel Ali. If you are looking for a unique experience then this is the activity for you as with this you can cross over the majestic skyline of the city and take a birds-eye view of its glory.
To witness the Arabian grandeur from a Seaplane, it is almost 16,500 INR per person. If you do it in a group then the cost could be cut short a little, and the experience gets even more memorable. The SeaPlane tour lasts for about 20-minutes and you can soak-in the major attractions of the city all at once!
Is it worth spending honeymoon in Dubai?Embark on a tour to the scenic destination Dubai as it holds a whole wide platter of things to do and places to visit with your partner. From a fantastic Dubai Marina dinner cruise to the Desert Safari with a BBQ dinner here you can witness a whole wide spectrum. Not only this but you can also witness a wide range of water adventures like snorkeling, scuba diving, and countless others. Book a Yacht, tour the Dubai garden glow, Seaplane flight, or anything else that you like as it lacks nowhere and victuals to all the demands of honeymooners.
Know More: 50 Best Places to Visit in Dubai For Honeymoon
What all romantic things can be done in Dubai?There are plenty of romantic things to do in Dubai:
- Dubai Marina Dinner Cruise: Spending some time with your partner in peace amidst the beautiful sea is a great idea for anyone and dinner here on the cruise is just a perfect way to express your love to your partner.
- Hot Air Ballooning: Fly around in balloon and gape at the jaw-dropping displays of the city! One of the best things to do in Dubai with your loved one is hot air ballooning.
- Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner: Witness a combination of Dinner, dance, and BBQ at once with a Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner package and break the ice of your romantic date!
- Cruise to Burj Khalifa: Take a cruise to the scenic destination and roam around the tallest building of the world with your partner! On this cruise, you can even witness the Burj Al Arab, Creek, and other major attractions of the city while you dine.
- Limousine Ride in the city: The best way to explore the city of the Sheikhs is by selecting elegant limousines namely Chrysler, Lincoln, Hummer and any other that you like. If you are in Dubai then this is something one must not dare to miss as it gives you a chance to tour the city and taste the lavishness this city is known for.
- Dhow Dinner Cruise in Dubai Creek: Famed as the wooden vessel this is one of the most unique concepts of dinner in Dubai. On this cruise, you will be accompanied with live dance performances, the rich drinks, fine dining, and exotic sights of the Burj Khalifa and the floodlit waterfall bridge that makes the evening even more fantastic.
- Tour the City in a Helicopter: Tour over a helicopter and take a glimpse of the beautiful skyline of the luxurious city with your partner! This experience is just one of its kinds and one must dare to miss out on it!
- Seaplane Flight Experience: Gape at the majestic views of the city and also opt for a convenient pick-up point from Dubai Creek or Jebel Ali. If you are looking for a unique experience then this is the activity for you as with this you can cross over the majestic skyline of the city and take a birds-eye view of its glory!
- Romantic Date on a Yacht: Availability of things to do in Dubai Marina is in multitudes and in one of them comes taking a romantic date on a Yacht it is a choice with no regrets that takes you to the attractions of the city and also gives seclusion.
- Dubai Fountain Lake Ride: Witness the fountains go high and low and change the colors with the tempo of the music with your partner and make your Dubai vacation a memorable one.
- Scuba Diving in Dubai: Dive deep into the depths of water explore the bounties of nature with scuba diving. To witness the best version of diving you can straight head to the Jumeirah beach as it is a hotspot of adventures and part form this you can also plan it with your friends and family.
- Visit Dubai Garden Glow: Surrender yourself to the mighty views of the garden glow where the wide range of flora along with led lit lights takes the beauty to another level.
- Visit Ferrari World: The Ferrari World is an edutainment section where one can witness a wide range of attractions and rides that are branded by Ferrari. If even features the world's fastest roller coaster and is a must visit spot!
- Water sports at Jumeirah: Add adventure to your honeymoon and take your partner straight to Jumeirah beach which is famed for its water adventures like Jet skiing, diving, snorkeling, and many more.
- Visit Dubai Frame: Located in Zabeel park this is the largest picture frame in the world and one can capture images with it. It stands 150 meters high and is one of the must-visit places!
- Experience Sea Breacher Ride: Witness a newer version of water adventure the sea breacher which is semi-immersed submarine shaped like a shark and takes you to the beauties of water.
What are the romantic places to visit in Dubai?Here are some of the romantic places to visit in Dubai:
1. Villa Beach: Does enjoying a lip-smacking meal at the side of the beach with your beloved sound romantic and amorous to you? Then, Villa Beach, with its serene ambiance and an elusive sea-front view, should be a perfect place for you two to share some dreamy thoughts with each other.2. Burj Khalifa: Besides watching the captivating view of the mesmerizing Dubai together, you can also arrange a romantic candlelight dinner on the 122nd floor’s lounge to make your other half’s day even more special.3. The Dubai Fountain: Watching the enthralling water show of the Dubai Fountain while savoring the glorious taste of Middle-Eastern delicacies with your partner is one of the most romantic things that you can do with the Dubai local tour packages.4. Dubai Miracle Garden: if you want to spend some alone time in the lap of nature, with your other half, away from the hustles and bustles of the city life, then make sure to visit the Dubai Miracle Garden at least once during your stay in the city.
You Can Also Checkout: Romantic Dinner Cruise in Dubai
What are the best places to visit in Dubai at night?Here is the list of best places to visit in Dubai at night:
1. Burj Khalifa: With massive International fame, the famous Burj Khalifa is a sight to see at night. The picturesque beauty that it offers from the 124th floor is something that you are unlikely to forget anytime soon.2. The Dubai Fountains: The light and music show, along with the dancing waters is an absolutely mesmerizing sight. The magnificent show is included in the Dubai city tour packages.3. The Arabian Desert: A trip to Dubai without experiencing the desert culture through a desert safari is simply incomplete. From camping to stargazing to tasting the Arabic delicacies to enjoying the cultural programs, this safari will be an unforgettable memory.4. Dubai Opera: Part of the Dubai city tour packages, a show at the Dubai Opera will leave you awe-struck. This includes ballet, musicals, and much more.5. Dubai Global Village: Numerous lights and an overall positive atmosphere awaits you here. With various cultures on display, Dubai Global Village aids you in experiencing the whole world in a nutshell.6. BASE Dubai: Experiencing the vibrant nightlife of Dubai is a must and with visiting BASE Dubai, you will surely experience the best of it. Apart from being a cool hangout place, this pub has a wide range of music selection that will get you in the mood to have some fun.
What sort of public transportation is there in Dubai?The public transportation system in Dubai is well acclaimed. The two lines of Dubai metro that are Red Line and Green Line with multiple station and extending up to 74 kms among which 13 km is built underground are really helpful for daily commuters. The systematized bus service of Dubai is really acknowledged. Trams services are the recent additions to the public transportation of the city. The tourists arrive in Dubai largely use the taxi services since it will give them privacy and time consumed is less.
Are there any metro facilities in Dubai? Can I download a metro map for the same?Metro service in Dubai was started in 2009 and since then it has been a great relief for the daily commuters. Currently there are two lines; Red Line and Green Line. Red Line goes from Dubai International Airport to UAE Exchange and Green Line goes from Etisalat Metro Station to Umm Hurair.
Red Line operates from 05:30 am to midnight on the working days from Saturday to Wednesday and from 05:30 am to 01:00 am on Thursdays and from 10:00 to 01:00 am on Fridays. Green Line is open on all working days from Saturday to Wednesday from 05:50 am to midnight and from 05:50 am to 01:00 am on Thursdays and from 10:00 am to 01:00 on Fridays. Dubaimetro.eu, mydubaimetro.com etc give you the options to download the metro map.
What I should must pack while travelling to Dubai?Depending on the climate you choose to visit Dubai, the baggage of yours can be arranged properly. If you are going during summer, then carrying summer clothes like loose tshirts, sunglasses, water bottle, sunscreen, swim suit etc. is important. Stay hydrated during this time since the temperature here can go up to 50 degrees here in the summers. In winter, you can take winter clothes or some jackets or warm clothes, shawls, moisturizer etc. For desert safari and adventure activities in the desert, it will be better if you normal sandals or boots. But remember the sand can come in your shoes or boots and it will irritate you.
Also Read: 30 Best Places to Visit in Dubai with Family
What documents one must carry while visiting Dubai?If you have booked any one of the Dubai holiday packages then it is necessary for you to carry a set of documents that include the booking vouchers, passport, valid government identity proof, and photographs. In case, you are an NRI then make sure that you carry an address proof for yourself to show your citizenship.
Are there any restrictions regarding anything which I need to take care of?During the month of Ramadan, no one is allowed to have food in public since it is the holy month for Islam and they fast during the whole day for one month. If you are not a believer also, you are restricted from having food in public, but you can have it at home. During this time, drinking is also prohibited and the liquor will only be available in private clubs and pubs during other times. There are no religious restrictions in Dubai though the majority of the population follows Islam religion. But none is allowed to force anybody to change religion. Other restriction comes in the way you dress.
Nobody is allowed to wear transparent or shorts in public. Women can wear swimsuit or full bikini at the beach. Men are not allowed to come in public without wearing shirt or wearing shorts.
Know More:12 Best Water Parks in Dubai
Do I need to follow any dress code in Dubai?Dubai is an Islamic region and the natives expect the visitors to respect the culture and traditions of it. Tourists are suggested to dress modestly in public. It is good to avoid short dresses, transparent clothes but wear body covering dresses like jeans and T shirt, kurtis, long tops, frocks covering knees etc. Men are not allowed to roam around without wearing a shirt or by wearing shorts. At the beach and parks, swimsuit and full bikinis are allowed but kindly avoid wearing those to visit the restaurants and pubs nearby.
Do and don'ts in Dubai?In Dubai, you are expected to dress conservatively and modestly, especially in residential areas. While at the beach, wearing any kind of revealing clothing is not allowed, the bathing suit or swim-wear is only allowed in water and while coming out, make sure you cover your body.
- It is compulsory to receive and eat food with your right hand.
- Do not drink in public when in Dubai.
- Only married couples are provided private rooms, in case of an unmarried couple, two separate rooms need to be taken.
- Eating or drinking in public places in the month of Ramadan is prohibited.