Popular Krabi Packages
Krabi Tour Packages
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 28990.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 24599.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 49900.0|
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 42500.0|
|6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 64900.0|
Nestled in Southern Thailand, Krabi is a popular destination for a holiday retreat. Thrillophilia has a variety of Krabi Tour Packages with exciting deals and offers. In the middle of the tropical splendour of Krabi, our expertly customized packages will provide you with exceptional services. We've incorporated fun-filled activities in the packages to make your trip an unforgettable adventure, keeping in mind the needs of both family vacationers and honeymooners.
Our Krabi tours give you the opportunity to stay in some of the best luxury hotels and resorts in the area. To make your trip full of exoticism, all of the packages are meticulously created and feature top sightseeing sites, scrumptious cuisines, and aqua-sports. However, you can also book Thailand packages and we can tailor packages to your specific needs and goals, allowing you to spend your vacation in the comfort of your own home.
If you choose our Krabi Island Tour, you will get the opportunity to visit places like Emerald Pool, and Tiger Cave Temple and also indulge in activities like snorkeling, and learn about the underwater world via Scuba Diving. All Krabi trips are available from a variety of Indian cities, and the cost will vary depending on a variety of parameters such as the number of days, kind of lodging, meals, activities to partake in, sightseeing locations, and so on. Hurry up & reserve your chosen package to experience Krabi in a unique way.
Popular Krabi Packages
Krabi Tour Packages From Mumbai, Krabi Tour Packages From Bangalore, Krabi Tour Packages From Delhi, Krabi Tour Packages From Kolkata, Krabi Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Krabi Tour Packages From Chennai, Krabi Tour Packages From Hyderabad, Krabi Tour Packages From Pune, Krabi Tour Packages From KeralaBangkok Tour Packages, Phuket Tour Packages, Pattaya Tour Packages, Bangkok Honeymoon Packages, Phuket Honeymoon Packages, Thailand Honeymoon Packages, Pattaya Honeymoon Packages
Visa Requirements For KrabiYou can choose between an E-visa or a visa on arrival for a Krabi island tour according to your conveince. The single-entry tourist visa is priced at INR 2500, with the multiple-entry option available at INR 12000. Opting for the Visa on Arrival comes with a fee of INR 4,472. These tourist visas remain valid for 15 days. Notably, Thailand has temporarily waived the visa fee for Indian passport-holders until May 2024, aligning with recent policy changes designed to encourage a higher number of international visitors.
Best Time To Visit Krabi
Peak Season (November to March): Embark on a Krabi adventure during the peak season when the weather is ideal for island hopping and water activities. Visit Railay Beach and Phra Nang Cave Beach for stunning landscapes with Krabi group packages. Engage in snorkelling and explore the vibrant marine life. The clear skies enhance the beauty of the Emerald Pool and Hot Springs.
Shoulder Season (April to June): Experience Krabi's shoulder season, perfect for a quieter retreat and explore the Tiger Cave Temple with fewer crowds. Venture to Ao Nang for tranquil beach vibes and enjoy the serene atmosphere at Thung Teao Forest Natural Park. The warm weather is ideal for kayaking through Ao Thalane.Waning Season (July to October): Opt for a budget-friendly Krabi group tour during the waning season and witness lush landscapes with occasional rain. Discover the beauty of Tup Island and Chicken Island with reduced tourist traffic. Take advantage of affordable hotels and indulge in spa retreats amidst the natural splendour.
How To Reach Krabi
By Air: Air transport is the best mode of conveyance for Krabi tours from India. There are several direct and connecting flights in operation from some major metropolitan cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, and Chennai to Krabi. Krabi tour packages are curated keeping in mind the flight times and give you seamless airport transfers towards your next destination.
1. Direct flights
From India- Mumbai, Kolkata, Bangalore, and Chennai.
To Thailand- Krabi International Airport.
Average Flight time- The direct flights may take 2-5 hours.
Airlines- Thai Airways, Air India, Indigo, Spice Jet, Bangkok Airways and AirAsia are the primary services maintaining a regular route from major Indian airports to those of Thailand.
Frequency- Every week.
2. Layover Flights
From ndia- Kochi, Kolkata, Chennai, Tiruchirapalli, & Mumbai.
To Thailand- Krabi International Airport.
Layover cities- Mumbai, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur.
Average Flight time- The connecting ones may take 7 to 12 hours.
Frequency- Every week.
Places to Visit on Krabi TripHere are some of the best places to visit in Krabi:
1. Railay Beaches And Caves: Railay beaches and caves are widely famous for its glittering white sand, shining sun, and stunning landscapes. The centre of attraction of the beaches are the limestone caves ceded in the high and mighty cliffs. This place is considered to be one of the best places to visit because of its secluded environment as well as long tailed boats and scanty bars.
2. Thung Teao Forest Natural Park: Thung Teao Forest natural Park is adorned with dense forests, emerald colored water, unique wildlife, stunning cascading waterfalls. Coming over to this place on a Krabi holiday package, you will surely fall in love with all these natural elements and would definitely long to spend your lifetime here. This place is widely famous among nature lovers and adventure seekers.
3. Wat Tham Sua: Wat Tham Sua should be in your travel itinerary as it offers spectacular views from a great height. This place is also known as Tiger Cave and it nestles in the middle of thick and high jungles, temples and nature trails. The places of worship here are dedicated to Lord Buddha. Climbing up to the summit is truly an impressive task as you would spend time against the cool breeze and relish the energetic aura.
4. Krabi Shell Cemetery: Krabi Shell Cemetery happens to be a wonderful place for sea relic lovers. The specialty of this place is the geological wonders of shell carcasses and stretches of undisturbed sea fronts. You can come over to this place and play a game of discovery and head to find some unique shells while exploring the reserved forest area and parallel beaches.
5. Klong Thom Hot Springs: Klong Thom Hot Springs is one of the most loved places in Krabi where you can spend some time in relaxation. The healing water and unmatched surrounding beauty will truly impress your soul and make you fall for it. Coming over to this place on a Krabi holiday package, you can take a drip in the heated thermal spring or else head deep inside the surrounding woods for a day picnic along with your loved ones.
6. Phi Phi Islands: Phi Phi Islands is a wonderful place near Krabi where you can enjoy fun boat rides along with your loved ones. The exquisite natural beauty all around and white sandy beaches will surely tranquilise your soul. If you are planning to visit this place, then you should spend time the beachy way.
Click Here To Book: Phi Phi Islands Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
7. Khao Khanab Nam: Khao Khanab Nam is one of the most recognizable landmarks in Krabi that nestles in the middle of mountains and bay. This place is widely known for its stalagmites and stalactite caves of the prehistoric era. You will get a chance to marvel at the landmark mountains and humongous caves clicking the panoramic views from the top.
Things to do on Krabi TourHere are some of the best things to do in Krabi:
1. Hike The Ngorn Nak Mountain Trail: Nak in Krabi is an amazing place to go along with your adventure group. This surely happens to be a challenging hike for about 4 km and you will go tackling a number of steep inclines.
2. Go On A Sunset Sup Tour: Standing up paddling in the evening hours to witness the brilliant setting sun is truly a remarkable sight to behold. You can take part in this activity on the Railay Beach renting a board and visit some of the less crowded nearby beaches. You will also get to sight zillions of swimming fishes in the azure blue waters.
3. Explore the Railay Viewpoint: Hiking up to the Railay Viewpoint is one of the most thrilling activities that every single adventure lover will love to take part in. The Krabi tour takes you through some of the intense routes pulling up yourself with the help of ropes. In the course of taking this activity, you will be able to sight brilliant birds chirping all around in the morning hours.
4. Go On An Island Hopping Tour: Island hopping during the Krabi tour is one of the most preferred activities to carry out in Krabi. Taking an island hopping Krabi tour package with your group, you will be able to enjoy the natural beauty of Thailand on your own without being bound to a schedule. You can hire your own longtail boat and then head out to the beaches and national parks to make the most out of your holiday vacation.
5. Visit Sra Morakot (The Emerald Pools): The Sra Morakot is located inside the Thung Teao National Park. It is one of the unique natural wonders where you might get a chance to spot the pitta, Gurney. Visiting this place, you will be able to take a 2.7 km trail and explore the majestic cascading waterfalls.
6. Go Kayaking at Ao Thalane: Ao Thalane is one of the beautiful mangrove forest that is located about 20 km from the township of Krabi. This place is covered in dense foliage and is enclosed with the famous limestone Karsts. This Krabi tour package on a kayak would cover some of the caves and hidden lagoons. You can also get the chance to sight the crab eating macaque if you are lucky enough.
7. Go Caving in Than Bok Khorani National Park: This is one of the most unique things to do in Krabi as you will be heading out on a day trip to the national park to explore some of the 3000-year-old cave paintings. This place is surely a paradise for the history buffs and the ones who get fascinated by the ancient cultures. The best way to take this trip would be hiring a longtail boat or a kayak.
Explore a range of tour packages to Krabi from different Indian cities, like: Krabi Tour Packages From Coimbatore, Krabi Tour Packages From Surat, Krabi Tour Packages From Vadodara, Krabi Tour Packages From Chandigarh, Krabi Tour Packages From Nagpur, Krabi Tour Packages From Jaipur, Krabi Tour Packages From Lucknow, Krabi Tour Packages From Indore, Krabi Tour Packages From Cochin, Krabi Tour Packages From Mangalore