Popular Bali Packages
|5 Days 4 Nights||₹ 14800.0|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 79499.0|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 77800.0|
|6 Days 5 Nights||₹ 28000.0|
|6 Days -3 Nights||₹ 28000.0|
Bali PackagesExplore best offers on Bali packages at Thrillophilia. Book customized Bali tours with exciting deals & offers. Our best seller 6 Days Bali Package (Flat 14% Off) covers major attractions of Bali and if you are looking for a budget package of Bali then this 5 Days Bali Backpackers Delight is available at flat 18% Off.
If you’re wondering which Bali holiday package will suit you, then you’re in the right place! Keeping in mind your preferences, Thrillophilia offers well-thought packages for a splendid Bali tour worth the last penny. Whether you’re looking for a fun-filled Bali trip package, a romantic Bali package for your honeymoon or a family Bali vacation package, we stand upright on our feet for your successful trip. Not just limited to sightseeing and strolling on the white sands, our Bali tour packages also include various adventure activities including rafting, trekking, scuba diving, kitesurfing, sea walking, mountain biking underwater scooter, parasailing, snorkeling, jet-skiing, and kayaking to name a few.
Land of tranquil beaches, calming waters, rugged terrains, and picturesque scenic beauty, Bali is one of the top-notch destinations on every traveler’s travel list. With an abundance of white sand beaches, this place is deemed to be one that savors the best sunsets. Residing amongst the flora and fauna it takes you to the epitome of nature's bounty and an elope from the tiring city life. If you’re among the ones on the quest to find yourself, then a Bali trip is just what you need right now.
Honeymoon is a beginning to the new phase of life for the budding love birds. Romantic cruises in an exuberant setting of beaches, green meadows, and rocks, what could be a better place to pull off the honeymoon in the right way? Hold hands a little longer and stroll on the pearly white beach as the pleasant tropical wind dashes through your hair. You can also spend an enticing evening as you rejoice the palatable dinner on a cruise or if you’re one of the adventure craving couples then you can head to the waters and spend a thrilling extravaganza together. Dining in the middle of the rice fields, marveling the sunset at the centuries-old six directional Uluwatu temple or strolling the streets of Bali on a scooter with your beloved, you have a wide variety of things to do on your Bali trip as per your preferences.
Each couple is different and unique in their own way, hence Thrillophilia offers the necessary additions and subtractions in our Bali honeymoon packages guaranteeing a honeymoon filled with moments and memories that will last forever. Whether you’re a tranquility seeking couple, an adventurous couple, a wildlife enthusiast couple or one of those hitting the parties, Bali will serve just right for all. The exuberant sea-facing resorts like the Daha, Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali Resort, Mulia Resort, Grand Mirage Resort, Anantara Uluwatu Resort, and Lagoona Resort, to name a few, make your Bali trip a little more comforting earning those extra brownie points for the destination.
Living up to its name the ‘Land of Gods’, Bali unfolds an unusual contrast of breathtaking natural beauty and awe-inspiring man-made architecture. Beaches, mountains, floral gardens, scenic lakes, vast stretches of paddy fields, and scintillating waterfalls, Bali is a blessing of nature indeed. The beauty of nature extends to Ubud in the form of majestic rice terraces of the Tegallalang region. The almost perfect paddies attract a large number of travelers who come here to walk amongst the fields. From the highs of the hills to the seas and the famous beaches of Bali, the place is too surreal to be called simply beautiful.
The most prominent names of places that are really worth seeing in Bali, the first name that definitely deserves all the attention is the majestic combo of the Mount Batur and the Lake Batur. The active volcano and the almost crescent lake in the outer caldera of the hill make for an amazing combination of scenes to look at, both from a distance and up close. The Batur trek is one of the most adventurous things to do in Bali, which is also a part of many Bali Tour packages and on the other hand is the chance of having lunch looking at the green and blue vista of the hill and the regions around. And when you set foot on the Kuta Beach or Seminyak Beach, you will understand why people prefer Bali for a little time with themselves.
Dripping in the grandeur of the astounding architecture, the temples of Bali and Ubud like the Uluwatu Temple, Tanah Lot Temple, and Goa Gajah Temple, to name a few, bring in a soul-refreshing experience giving you insights of the rich Balinese culture. A heaven for nature lovers, Bali is home to numerous wildlife sanctuaries including the Bali Bird Sanctuary and the Ubud Monkey forest giving you a chance to spend a day amidst the flora and fauna.
A heaven for shopaholics, the markets of Bali including Denpasar Seminyak's Saya Gallery, Kuluk Gallery, Bambooku, and Studio Perak bring tourists flocking from all across the globe. Famous for beach wears, furniture, jewelry, handbags, handicrafts, perfumes, chocolates, and souvenirs, the markets of Bali keep bustling with people all year round.
You can also avail of our Bali tour packages from India and leave all the planning to us. Thrillophilia not just caters to organizing your Bali tour but also believes in helping you weave unforgettable memories to take back. If you’re wondering about the strain that the Bali trip would put on your pocket then worry not as we bring exclusive pocket-friendly Cheap Bali tour packages for you. So keep the worries aside, pack your bags and get going!
People Also Ask About Bali Tours
Which are the best places to visit on a Bali tour?
1. Lake Batur
About: If you want to visit and observe the most spectacular landscape in Bali, then this is the place to visit. Lake Batur is a serene lake located on the top of an active volcano. Being located on the crater gives it a very dramatic look, hence makes it one of the most thrilling places to visit in Bali.
On your Bali Trip, you can get the most magnificent views of the Caldera and surrounding lake region, which is no less than a spectacle for visitors. Some of the splendid things to do while you are here include visiting the Pura Ulun Danu Batur, observing the mountain craters, swimming in the hot springs and biking through the ancient villages. Trek up to the peak before sunrise and soak the most majestic views of the surrounding region.
Location: Kintamani, Bali, Bangli Regency, Bali, Indonesia
2. Nusa Lembongan
About: Among the best places to visit on your Bali holiday packages, welcome to a humble abode where you will find virtually no traffic or noise but only clear blue waters and a coral offshore that offers the most magnificent sights around the landscape. Enjoy your time surfing at the mushroom bay, going for a dive or snorkelling, visiting the seaweed farms and spending time at the dream beach. Do not miss taking a boat to the Mangrove park where you can spend some nice quiet time.
Timing: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM
3. Kuta Beach
About: Looking for the best beaches to visit while planning your Bali Packages? Kuta beach is a white-sanded haven where you can ride on a horse and drive through a toll bridge which is no less than picturesque. Lined with cafes and hawkers selling seafood, the beach offers several tourist attractions which make it worth the visit. From a circus waterpark to the Kuta sea turtle conservation site and the Kuta theatre, there are ample things to do and enjoy on your visit.
Location: Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
4. Tanah Lot
About: The significant sea temple is among the seven known sea temples in Bali, which makes it gain immense traction as a tourist hotspot. It is located on top of a huge rock, offering immense opportunities for photography and exotic sightseeing to visitors. You can spend your time strolling along the beach and settling down for sunbathing as well. Some of the water activities which can be enjoyed here are surfing and swimming and for those who have time on hand, waiting to watch the sunset will not leave you disappointed.
Location: Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82121, Indonesia
Timing: 6:00 AM to 7:00 PM
About: Located in the Southwestern region, this is among the few best places to visit during Bali holiday packages. Among the few highly popular things that you will find on your visit here are high-end boutiques, five-star restaurants, and tourist attractions such as the Bali trick art gallery and the Pura Petitenget temple. You can get a daily massage while you are here and watch the enticing sunset. Also, there is ample scope to chill out at pool parties and surf at the seas on your visit.
Location: Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Timing: Open 24 hours
6. Pura Besakih
About: Get a chance to explore the wild landscape during Bali Packages right here at Pura Besakih, the highest mountain peak. On the slopes here, you will find the Gunung Agung house, one of the nine directional temples in Bali. With more than 28 structures built on terraces, the scenic surroundings and lush green vegetation are no less than a treat to the eye. You can hire a tour guide to take you through the impressive surrounding area and tell you about the historical features of this temple.
Location: Jl. Gunung Mas No.Ds, Besakih, Rendang, Kabupaten Karangasem, Bali 80863, Indonesia
Timing: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
About: While exploring iconic tourist spots during Bali holiday packages, you will come to meet the underwater world in Bali, where there is no end to the adventure. Tulamben is the starting point of this fun from where you can begin exploring the vast underwater world in Bali. Whether you are an experienced diver or a mere beginner, you will get to see so much while you are here. Among the few other water activities that you can enjoy during your visit are surfing, visiting the bio rocks, watching remains of shipwrecks and more.
Location: Kubu, Karangasem Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Timing: Open 24 hours
8. Nungnung Waterfall
About: For some of the most mesmerizing views during your Bali vacation packages, you can reach this beautiful waterfall where tourists come to refresh themselves. Surrounded by lush green beauty, the waterfall is a sight of astounding pleasure for travellers. Although the water here is not ideal for swimming purposes, visitors can enjoy the scenic beauty of the location while they are here. Come and relax here but be wary that to reach the final point, you will need to climb nearly 500 odd steps.
Location: Belok/Sidan, Petang, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Timing: 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
9. Bali Bird And Reptile Park
About: Expect loads of fun and adventure on your Bali Packages, when you visit this park. With more than 1000 birds and 250 species of reptiles, this is a place that nature lovers and animal watchers are going to enjoy. You can comfortably walk around, and take in the views of the surroundings while clicking pictures of the animals. Not to be missed while you are here are the Toucans, which are more than interesting to look at.
Location: Jl. Serma Cok Ngurah Gambir Singapadu, Batubulan, Kec. Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80582, Indonesia
Timing: 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
10. Green Bowl Beach
About: For a romantic getaway on your Bali Trip, visit the Green Bowl beach which offers some of the most secluded spots to couples who can spend some time in peace and tranquillity. Among the top activities to be enjoyed while you are here, is to visit the limestone caves and engage in adventure sports such as surfboarding. This is an ideal spot for relaxing and enjoying some alone time for everyone. To reach the beach, you have to climb down a few steps of stairs, which usually keeps some visitors away from the beach.
Location: Ungasan, South Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali, Indonesia
Which are the best Bali Tour Packages?
Here are some of the best Bali holiday packages:
1. 5 Days Budget Bali Tour @ Flat 17% Off
2. Bali Tour Package from Kerala @ Flat 13% Off
3. 5 Nights Bali Honeymoon Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise @ Flat 27% Off
4. Bali Tour Package from Kolkata @ Flat 15% Off
5. Experience a Budget Friendly Bali Tour Package @ Flat 13% Off
6. Bali Tour Package from Pune @ Flat 22% Off
7. Bali Tour Package from Kochi @ Flat 17% Off
8. Memorable Bali Tour with Sunset Dinner Cruise @ Flat 24% Off
What are the best things to do on Bali tour?1. Enjoy Bali Swing: If you are planning to book Bali packages and confused about what to do there, Bali Swing can be a great option. Bali swing is a perfect place for adventure seekers who are looking for some fun and thrill during their vacation. Swinging is one of the most fun-filled activities and often reminds people of their childhood. But Bali swing is quite different. It lets you swing over a canyon where you can not only feel like flying over the water but also enjoy the beautiful landscape around.
The most famous place for Bali swing is in Ibud, which is included in most Bali holidays packages. Just pose around the rocks or enjoy your swing to get the most memorable experience of your life. The picturesque view of this place will make you fall in love with it offering perfect frames for you to click beautiful memories.
Location: Jl. Dewi Saraswati No.7, Bongkasa Pertiwi, Kec. Abiansemal, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80352, IndonesiaPrice: INR 2000Timing: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
2. Trek to Mount Batur: Trekking is one of the most loved activities and if you are also an adventure seeker looking for some adrenaline rush during your stay in Bali, do not miss on trekking to Mount Batur. It is one of the most loved activities and often ranks high in demand in most Bali trip packages.
Trekking in Mount Batur lets you hike up to a height of 1717 meters (5633 feet) above sea level enabling you to enjoy the scenic beauty around. While trekking you can immerse yourself in the sweet fragrance of coffee as there are quite many coffee plantations around. While you are away you can also take a halt and dip yourself in the hot water spring that will suely rejuvenate your soul. Trekking in Mount Baur is not at all difficult and it takes nearly one and half hours for you to reach the summit. So do not miss this beautiful activity when you are in Bali.
Price: INR 3100
3. Explore Bali Safari and Marine Park: An expedition to Bali Safari and Marine Park is the next thing that you must surely try if you have a keen interest in wildlife and know more about aquatic animals. This amazing Maine park has more than 4000 different species like Bali Starling bird, Komodo Dragon, and Orangutan that are not only rare but falls under the category of endangered species. You can also find some Sumatran elephants and feed them with your own hands.
If you love night safaris you must include this activity in your Bali packages. Bali Safari and Marine Park is one of the main attractions in many Bali Tour Packages and along with safari you can enjoy scrumptious BBQ that is offered along in the package. Jungle hopper, elephant back safari, breakfast with the lions, the agung show are some of the other highlights of this place.
Location: Jl. Profesor Jl. Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra No.km 19,8, Serongga, Kec. Gianyar, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80551, IndonesiaPrice: INR 2900 per adult
4. Marvel at Tanah Lot Temple: Tanah Lot Temple is one of the most unique and important landmarks in Bali that you must not miss to visit. This beautiful temple, set with offshore setting and sunset backdrops is the main tourist attraction for people coming here. Tanah Lot Temple is filled with the beauty of lush gardens, beautifully carved gates, and holy shrines which will surely attract your sight, especially if you are interested in ancient architecture.
This beautiful ancient temple which marks a remarkable significance in the Hndu Mythology and dates back to 17th century, is situated in the Beraban village of the Tabanan regency, which is nearly 20km north-west of Kuta. If you are interested in knowing the true culture and history of Bali, and love seeing ancient things, make sure to include this one in your Bali trip package itinerary.
Location: Beraban, Kediri, Tabanan Regency, Bali 82121, Indonesia
Price: INR 1299
Timings: 02:00 PM to 07:00 PM
6. Drink from the Waters at Goa Gajah: Goa Gajah or the Elephant Cave Temple which it is popularly known as is an interesting place to visit in Bali. Drinking water from the Goa Gajah cave is highly popular among tourists coming here year long. The Goa Gajah temple is a truly huge archeological site and perhaps the most mainstream vacation destination popular in Bali.
Investigate the glorious sanctuary which shows the remarkable craftsmanship and architectural beauty of that era, especially the minutely carved stone walls and sculptures. This sanctuary is perhaps the most visited place in Bali because of the shocking magnificence it offers and is often placed high on Bali holidays packages.
Location: Bedulu, Blahbatuh, Gianyar, Bali, IndonesiaTiming: 24 hours open
7. Visit Tegallalang Rice Terraces: Another popular thing to do in Bali is visit the marvellous Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud. These agricultural rice terraces are carved on the cliffs of Tegalalang Village north of Ubud and are quite famous among tourists coming to Bali across the globe and this must be a difnate add-on to your Bali trip package.
The journey to Tegallalang Rice Terraces is quite amazing making its way between beautiful white beaches of Bali, steaming volcanoes and amidst high mountains. If you have love for agriculture and a keen interest in exploring the marvels of nature, this is a must-visit place in Bali.
Location: Jl. Raya Tegallalang, Tegallalang, Kec. Tegallalang, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80561, IndonesiaPrice: INR 1700 Per AdultTiming: 8am–6pm8 Experience Wildlife at Bali Zoo: Bali is a very distinct island having rich flora and fauna. It houses some of the most exotic and unique species that cannot be seen anywhere in the world. So, if you are a wildlife lover and love to explore the hidden gems of nature, Bali has a lot for you in its bucket. There are quite many zoos and parks in Bali that you can visit, especially if you are visiting Bali with your family and kids.
Talking about the Bali Zoo, it is one of the best places to explore the enchanting beauty of distinct flora and fauna that is found on this amazing island. Bali Zoo, which is spread across a huge land of approx. eight hectares, is a home to 450 rare and exotic creatures, animals and birds living together in a protected environment amid its lush greenery. The Bali Bird and Reptile Park is another place where you can enjoy the wildlife and is a home to approx. 1000 species of distinct birds and 250 species of reptiles. This is a perfect place for people who love being around birds and want to click beautiful pictures.
Location: Singapadu, Sukawati, Gianyar, Bali 80582, IndonesiaPrice: INR 4000 per adult and varies according to the packages you opt for
9. Have Fun at Ubud Monkey Forest: Bali is a land of monkeys and it will not be a right choice if you do not visit the famous Monkey Forest in Ubud. This is a famous sanctuary, located at Padangtegal Ubud, Bali and home to approx 1049 monkeys that inhabit Balinese long-tailed macaques that are living together in their natural environment.
This famous Monkey Forest in Ubud is one of the top things to do in Bali and is offered by almost all Bali Tour Packages. This forest is not only famous for monkeys but also known for having 186 species of beautiful and rare plants and trees spread across 12,5 hectares of forest. This place also houses three popular temples that you can visit: Dalem Agung Padangtegal Temple, Holy Spring Temple and Prajapati Temple. So, when in Bali, do not miss this beautiful place and immerse yourself in the beautiful serene nature. You will need a minimum of 2 hours to explore the whole forest so plan your itinerary for the day accordingly.
Location: Jl. Monkey Forest, Ubud, Kecamatan Ubud, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80571, IndonesiaTime: 9am–4pm10. Witness the Beautiful Tegenungan Waterfall: When in Bali a visit to Tegenungan waterfall in Ubud is one of the incredible activities to do. Culture and nature are two words that leap to mind when considering Ubud and the regions encompassing it and having a picnic near the waterfall or just enjoying the beauty surrounding it is full of tranquility. Ubud is known to have quite a few waterfalls, but the beautiful Tegenungan Waterfall stands out among all of them. If you're in Ubud, this beautiful spot is worth a visit to this excellent spot on your Bali trip
Location: Jl. Ir. Sutami, Kemenuh, Kec. Sukawati, Kabupaten Gianyar, Bali 80581, Indonesia
Price: 15,000 IDR per person for adult and 10,000 IDRTiming:6:30am–6:30pm
What are the adventure activities to do in Bali?
About: If you are planning to book Bali Packages, then get prepared to enjoy the surreal fun of flyboarding, which is the ultimate adventure sports activity for many. Charged by over 200 pk of water pressure, the activity involves using a board that is propelled to literally make you fly over the water. This is the ultimate activity that you can engage in, to enjoy a rush of adrenaline and feel the zest of it.
2. White Water Rafting
About: Group rafting activities are quite common and popular in Bali, where you get a chance to get on top of a tube, put on a helmet and face the wild and ferocious river. The terrain of this particular river is near perfect for this activity with some extraordinary views of the surroundings. This activity involves some high-voltage excitement so be prepared to scream and relish the fun of it.
Location: Payangan river
3. Cliff Jumping
About: This is one of the most exotic activities to enjoy during Bali vacation packages. This particular waterfall is a buzzing tourist destination with charming and scenic surroundings and a peaceful setting that only feels inviting to travellers. The calmness and peace that you experience here, remains unmatched, which is why jumping at the pond right below will bring you much excitement and a rush of adrenaline.
Location: Aling Aling Waterfall
4. ATV Ride
About: Ride on an ATV bike through bumpy and rugged terrain between sand lanes and experience what true adventure looks like. At this location, you will get a chance to navigate through the beautiful village place named Taro, which will make the activity even more interesting and offer incredulous sightseeing opportunities as well.
5. Jet Packing
About: Akin to flyboarding, jet packing is yet another action packed adventure that you can experience in the middle of the water. Sitting on a chair, with twin jets sprouting out from the heels and the back, you will find yourself literally flying on the water while engaging in this activity.
Location: Nusa Dua
About: Experience the peak of liberty and adventure as you glide between land and the clouds to fly among the birds. With the most adventurous sight of the land from above, you will get a chance to relish the marvelous beauty of the surrounding beaches, green surroundings and the waves. For some, the view from the top can be a bit too much but ultimately, this is an experience of a lifetime.
Which are the best places to be covered in a Bali tour?The ever amazing places to visit in Bali are so many that it is tough to cover all in one go. Bali is a destination where you can enjoy almost everything, relax at a beach, escapes to mountain treks or ride a bicycle.
1. Tanah Lot Temple
2. Pura Luhur Uluwatu
3. Tegallalang Rice Terraces
4. Bali Swing
5. Ubud Monkey Forest
6. Goa Gajah Gianyar
7. Sekumpul Waterfall
8. Bratan Nusa Penida
How can I reach Bali from India?You have two options: If you want, you can get a visa prior to beginning the travel. Inversely, you can also opt for the Visa on Arrival option. Bali offers Visa on Arrival facility to Indian citizens. Step two includes booking your flight tickets. Book your tickets in advance to get the best price. All the four major airports in India offer flights to Bali’s Ngurah Rai International Airport These include Chattrapathi Shivaji International Airport (csia.in) in Mumbai, Indira Gandhi International (newdelhiairport.in) in New Delhi, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose International Airport in Kolkata and Chennai International Airport in Chennai.
It does not matter which airport you fly from, as you will have to make at least one transfer before arriving in Bali anyway. The Indian airlines do not have flights to Bali, so while booking tickets you will have the following options (from at all four airports in India) – Etihad Airways, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas Airways, Thai Airways and Singapore Air.
How many days are enough for Bali?
If you are short on time and want to visit the most prominent tourist spots in Bali, you can cover them in a span of 3 to 4 days, while if you have time on hand, and can manage to spend some time here, you can even spend up to 14 days here and explore Bali through every nook and corner.
Is Bali cheap to travel to from India?
In comparison to most other countries, a visit to Bali can prove to be really cheap for Indian visitors. Even if you engage in many activities while you are here, you might end up spending no more than INR 15000 per person on these activities. A seven day trip to Bali may cost approximately INR 30000 to INR 35000 for a person including the cost for local transport, activities, meals and accommodation. So, tourists can easily pick Bali Packages without worrying about the cost.
Do I need to apply for visa to visit Bali or is it visa on arrival?You have both the options available to you. If you want, you can get a visa prior to beginning your travel from the nearest Indonesian embassy in India. This is always recommended. Inversely, you can also opt for the Visa on Arrival option. Bali offers Visa on Arrival facility for Indian citizens. The cost of the visa is US $35. This visa is valid for up to 30 days stay in Indonesia. You can also get it extended for another 30 days. Piece of advice: ensure that your passport is valid for at least another 6 months, and should have enough space for the visa sticker.
Is Bali expensive to visit?
Bali is the most expensive tourist destination in Indonesia but is still quite inexpensive as compared to the similar locations in other countries. A trip to Bali can be both cheap and expensive depending solely upon the kind of experience you are seeking.
Bali accommodates a great range of options from inexpensive hostels and pocket friendly street food to luxury resorts and premium restaurants. Depending upon your preferences, a week long trip to Bali may cost between INR 35,000 to INR 100,000 per head. So it can be said that a Bali trip may be an expensive as well as inexpensive affair.
Is food and drink expensive in Bali?
Being a popular international tourist destination, Bali features a wide range of options for food starting from street vendors and cafés to fine dine restaurants. If you are on a budget trip, finding cheap eateries here will hardly be a challenge. And if you are seeking luxury dining experiences, you may find food and drinks expensive in Bali.
What should I avoid in Bali?
There are a few things that should be avoided on a Bali trip. They are as follows.
- Overlook for red flags: Do not attempt to swim in areas where red flags have been raised as such areas are risky for the activity
- Smoke in public places: Smoking in public places including restaurants, tourist attractions, temples and several other locations is forbidden by the law.
How much does Bali packages cost?
A trip to Bali may vary greatly depending upon the duration, places you are covering, and accommodation options. An estimated cost of a week long budget trip to Bali for one person should cost approximately INR 35,000. However, if you opt for a luxury tour package where you get to experience lavish stays and everything is taken care of by the operator, the trip cost per head may go up to INR 100,000 for a week long itinerary.
What sort of climate can I find in Bali?Since Bali is located near the equator, it has a very warm, tropical climate throughout the year. This makes it a huge draw for tourists. Average year-round temperature stands at around 26-27°C with a high humidity level of about 85%-90%. Water temperatures are always pleasant. The Monsoon season in Bali, which stretches from October to March typically, brings daily rain with quiet overcast days. The rain is recorded mostly in between December and February.
Occasional showers can also be expected during the dry season but usually at night or early morning. Throughout June to August, you will experience a refreshing cool breeze all day long. The central mountain area is typically cooler than the lower coastal areas mainly especially at night.
When is the best time for holidays in Bali?The weather in Bali remains more or less pleasant throughout the year, the best time to visit Bali depends mainly on the specific weather and on high and low season. High season is during the months of July and August, during Easter Holidays, Late December and early January due to Christmas and New Year when party lovers from all over the world assemble here. These are the busiest times in Bali. However, for many other reasons, a lot of people prefer and say that best time to come to Bali is between April, May, June and September. That is, just before and just after high season.
The weather then is still dry, the level of humidity is slightly less, and economically speaking room prices and villa rentals can be a lot cheaper than during what you will find in the high season. Incidentally, these months are also the best time to indulge in water sports activities in Bali. Waters are clear and since the place is low on crowd, you will get to avail the best deals.
What is the ideal duration of a Bali tour?Anywhere between 2 to 3 weeks is an ideal duration to explore Bali as well as get your share of relaxation. Since it is a relatively cheaper place to visit, a longer time will not burn a hole in your pocket as well. However, if you are low on time, you can also cover Bali in 10 days.
How to transport in Bali? Can we rent a bike or car? What will be the cost?It is easy to get around Bali as the transportation service is really good and well connected. The main options are to hire a car, hire a car and drive, take a taxi or use a shuttle bus. There are also some public bus equivalents (called Bemos). However, they mostly do not suit tourist’s needs. You can hire your own car to drive around easily and cheaply if you are a confident driver.
In the hindsight, it does not cost much more to hire a driver as well. As for taxis, in the main beach areas there are no shortage of them. The Bluebird taxis are the cheapest, so look out for them. Always ask for the driver to use their meteras it will be better value than bargaining for a price with someone else, and lesser hassles as well. There are also shuttle buses (usually vans) that will take you between the main tourist areas.
Is Bali a good option for family holiday?Yes, Bali makes an excellent option for a family holiday. The Balinese are warm and welcoming to kids, and there is a plenty of western style food for fussier palates. Getting a family accommodation in Bali is not a problem as the options are plentiful. You will have no problems finding something that completely suits your needs. There are three main options you will probably look at – Bali family resorts, family hotels and family villas.
Is it worth visiting Bali for honeymoon? What will be the cost of honeymoon tour?The pristine beaches, beautiful sceneries, mesmerising environment, amazing nightlife, affordable accommodation and Bali’s close relationship with nature makes Bali a top choice for honeymoon. The honeymoon packages cost anywhere between INR 40,000 to 60,000 depending on the duration of the trip, hotel or resort you choose and the places you cover. These packages are a perfect mix of activities that will bring the couple closer as well as ensure the honeymoon is unforgettable.
What all romantic things can be done in Bali?These are some of the most romantic things you can do in Bali.
1. Experience a traditional Balinese couple's spa: To amplify your romantic holidays in Bali you and your partner can indulge in some Tender Loving and Care with the traditional Balinese massages and spa treatments.
Not only only is it readily available at modest prices, but some of the most luxurious too. You can either get the service at the resorts with excellent views, or at any of the parlours in Kuta, Ubud, Seminyak etc.
2. Go for a sunset cruise: The exquisite islands of Bali bring you and your partner a chance to enjoy a luxury evening cruise to witness the most stunning sunset and views of the tropical paradise. There are several commercial and privately organized cruises that you can go for and enjoy melodious music, decadent cuisine, sparkling drinks and lots of fun.
3. Explore Nusa Penida and Lembongan: These two are the more secluded islands in Indonesia that are in the southeast of Bali, separated by the Badung Strait. You can take a boat ride here to spend some days in peace and solitude with just each other. Enjoy a scooter ride to explore the tropical forests, mountains, beaches as well as go for water-sports like snorkeling and scuba diving.
4. Take a hike trip to Mount Batur: This is an active volcano mountain in Bali that is one of the most popular attractions offering hypnotic views of the entire island. If you and your partner are athletic and driven by adventures then you would thoroughly enjoy a hike to the top of the theater mountain which can take anywhere between 2 - 2. 5 hours when accompanied by a guide. You can start the activity at dawn to be able to see the rising sun.
Which are the best beaches to visit in Bali?Here is a list of some of the best beaches to visit in Bali.
1. Jimbaran Beach: A part of the Denpasar City, this beach is situated in the northwest region and is considered to be one of the most alluring beaches in Bali. You can enjoy the best time here by staying in luxury beach-front resorts, gobbling delicious seafood and relaxing on the beach sunbathing, and swimming in the turquoise water.
2. Nusa Dua Beach: Situated in Kuta's southern district is this one-stop destination for all the fun you can find in Bali. Laced with premium hotels and resorts to stay in, colorful markets selling local goods, the pristine golden-sand beach, the most happening eateries and clubs. Along with that you can also indulge in many water-sports here as well.
3. Canggu Beach: This is one of the most photogenic beaches in all of Bali with its sprawling soft sand and cerulean sea against the clear sky. You can enjoy many water-sports, especially surfing as well as eat at famous restaurants like Aoba Bali and Bale Sutra, and at the beach shacks. The lush rice fields and plush villas further accentuate the holiday experience.
4. Seminyak Beach: Tucked between Legian and Kuta Beach, the Seminyak beach is one of the most popular places for people to experience the Bali nightlife as well as a plethora of activities. The long stretch of white-sand and patches of foliage make up the scenery. You can eat at the bustling restaurants, party at the clubs and relax on the beach itself.
Which are the famous tourist attractions of Bali to visit with family?Some of the famous tourist attractions of Bali are –
1. Tanah Lot Temple - The temple is perched on top of a huge rock and is among Bali's most important sea temples.
2. Uluwatu temple – perched on a cliff edge in the southwestern Bukit peninsula, it is the most important sea temple of Bali
3. Besakih Temple – largest of all Balinese Temple, this sits on the slopes of Mount Agung, Tegallalang Rice Terraces, Ubud for scenic beauty and to understand the culture of Bali
4. Kintamani and Mount Batur – This one is the favourite stopover on tour itineraries to this region is Penelokan, which rightly means 'scenic stopover'. This is a still-active volcano; the Mount Batur has erupted about 24 times since 1800’s, and has reshaped the surrounding landscape each time!
5. Bali Safari and Marine Park – Bali’s largest animal theme park, this houses over 60 species, which roam freely in their enclosures to mimic their natural habitat the best.
6. Goa Gajah – Located on the cool western edge of Bedulu Village, six kilometres out of central Ubud, the Goa Gajah ‘Elephant Cave’ is an archaeological site of significant historical value that makes it a special place to visit.
7. PuraUlun Danu Bratan (Bali’s temple by the lake) – Unlike all the other temples in Bali which are perched on hills, this rests at the edge of Lake Bratan. Apart from it, you can go for dolphin sightings at Lovina, party at Kuta beach, visit the Coffee plantation at Bali Pulina Agro Tourism, Ubud Art and Culture Centre, Jatiluwih Rice Terraces, Nusa Islands, Sideman valley, and Sekumpul Waterfall, Tirta Empul Temple for the best experience.
What are the best clubs to enjoy on a Bali trip?1. Potato Head Bali: Potato Head Bali is known as a creative village that features an open area aligned with the Bali Sea. You can enjoy your drinks and music in the open lounge and take back some amazing sunset memories too.
2. Sky Garden Rooftop Lounge: Tipsily lit with the warm tones, Sky Garden Rooftop Lounge is an amazing place to hang out with your friends or even on your own.
3. Mirror Bali Lounge & Club: Flooding with neon lights, Mirror Bali Lounge & Club gives cozy place to sit and hog your food and alcohol. Also, one can always whirl a little on the good music played by talented DJs.4. Finns Beach Club: Extending to the golden sandy beach of Bali, Finns Beach Club is the most famous club in Bali. This place features beautiful sunset, a range of delicacies, a variety of alcohol and some glittering pools to soak in.
Can I do a Sunset tour of Tanah Lot?Yes, you can do the Sunset tour at Tanah Lot. In fact, you can choose from a full day tour or a special half day sunset tour according to your convenience. The full day tour involves sightseeing of Bali from Tabanan. You will also be visiting the magnificent and very important Hindu landmarks like Taman Ayun Temple and Ulun Danu Bratan Temple.
You will also be spending time at the Monster Museum and its eerie array of scary masks and also capture the natural beauty of the Jatiluwih Rice Terrace. You spending the sunset at Tanah Lot, which is considered one of Bali’s most beautiful temples, along with a delicious Indonesian dinner in a local restaurant, will wrap up the tour.
The half day tour involves a tour to the Tanah Lot temple and the Taman Ayun, which is the Mother Temple of Mengwi Kingdom. This tour also gives you an opportunity to visit the Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest, which is Bali’s protected monkey forest. The tour concludes with you witnessing the breathtaking sunset.
What documents one must carry while visiting Bali?Since the Indonesian visa and entry requirements are strictly enforced at their airports, so be very careful about taking proper documents if you are taking your visa on arrival. If any of your documents are incorrect in any way, you will likely be deported immediately. The documents you will need are
- Your passport, obviously. Make sure your passport is valid for another six months – in the least.
- Have your immigration/arrival card filled out and ready to go.
- Have a print out of your confirmed flight out of the country handy. This is rarely asked for, but as we say, “better safe than sorry”, so it’s good to have one on hand just in case, as the more time you spend with airport customs, the less time you have to get your holiday on.
- You will need to front up US$35 during processing to enter the country.
- It is advisable to also carry a copy of bank statement, as depending on your clothes and get-up, you may be asked for a copy of a bank statement or something that proves you can actually afford your holiday.
- Apart from these, carry your insurance papers, valid ID cards and a couple of passport size pictures. You never know what might you need and when.
What are the best areas to stay in Bali?1. Seminyak: Although a little expensive, Seminyak is the best place to stay in Bali. The entire area is covered with gray sand beaches and the sea gives out the best waves for surfing experience. Besides this, the place is brimming with high-end restaurants, clubs, spa, and shopping places to complete your stay.
2. Kuta: If you love partying at night, Kuta should be your ultimate choice of stay. Besides having a plethora of options for bars and nightclubs, Kuta also features excellent hotels and sandy beaches.
3. Ubud: Also known as the cultural capital of Bali, Ubud is flooded with art galleries, museums, temples, and many more options which helps you connect to the traditional roots of Bali.
4. Uluwatu: If you have a thing for clifftops, Uluwatu should be your choice of stay in Bali. The area features numerous restaurants, cafes, clubs, and resorts elegantly placed on the edge of the rocks overlooking the Bali Sea.
What sort of nightlife is there in Bali?Bali is one place that is known for its nightlife experience and evening entertainment, so here are some of the things that you can enjoy when vacationing in the exotic island.
1. Night cruises: This experience is for the couples in particular who want to have fun but also get ample time together. The Benoa Harbour is among the top sites from where many night cruises set forth. Throughout the evening you can savour a delicious meal, drinks, live performances, music and much more.
2. Nightclubs and pubs: One cannot mention nightlife and not talk about the array of happening clubs, beach clubs, gay clubs, pubs and more all around Kuta, Seminyak and Legian. For some grown-up fun you can visit these places, have a drink, dance and party till wee hours.
3. Night Safari: The Bali Safari and Marine Park is one place where you can enjoy the wild side of Bali by going on a night safari tour to spot different species of animals and vegetation. Although the park arranges safaris throughout the day, a night adventure is the most popular among tourists for the sheer thrill and excitement.
4. Cabaret show/theatrical performances: You can ditch the regular party scenes for a different experience by attending a traditional cultural performance at the theater in Badung, or go for a must exciting event around Seminyak, Benoa, Legian to see extravagant drag performances, dances, music and more.
5. Night markets: The Balinese night markets are one of the best places to visit for some shopping, eating local street-food and to interact with many people. Places like Sanur, Kereneng, Gianyar and Badung would let you have a fun experience with bustling lanes till late hours, and colorful shops and stalls.
What sort of wildlife I can experience in Bali?Except for luscious greenery and warm, azure beaches, Bali is an absolute paradise for animal lovers as well. Bali has to offer more than just the regular zoo visits, or seeing animals in cages, or hideous live animal shows – you can get up close and personal with creatures great and small here!
- Ubud Monkey Forest is perhaps the best-known monkey hangout due to its wonderful location on the fringe of Ubud’s main centre. Ubud Monkey Forest is home to over 300 grey-haired macaques and boasts over 115 different species of trees. The other place where you can get up close and personal with monkeys are the Alas Kedaton Monkey Forest in Tabanan and the Uluwatu Monkey Forest.
- Apart from monkeys, Bali is also home to a lot of variety of exotic and beautiful birds! The Bird Village of Petulu is your place to be for a tryst with the Kokokan birds (herons), which fly every evening at around 5:30 pm from all over the Bali Island to congregate in the small town of Petulu.
- For a more intense fix of wildlife, go to the Bali Bird Park where 1000 birds from 250 species frolic around 2 hectares of landscaped tropical gardens. The park has a lot of walk-through aviaries and is a safe haven for numerous rare or endangered species such as the cendrawasih (birds of paradise) from West Papua and the Leucopsarrothschildi (Bali starling).
- Located adjacent to the Bali Bird Park, is the Rimba Reptile Park is for those who prefer their animals footloose and feather free. The park houses around 20 different species of reptiles and over 181 specimens of reptiles and amphibians. The park is famous for a 1.5 metre Komodo dragon as well as crocodiles, flying lizards, iguanas, frogs and geckos.
- You can also visit the Elephant Safari Park, GiliMenobird park and turtle sanctuary, and the Turtle Conservation and Education Centre (TCEC) to know about the issue that is very close to Balinese people and the measures they have taken to protect the population of turtles.
- The Bali Butterfly Park is also a must visit to experience wildlife – it is the largest butterfly park in Asia.
- You can also interact up-close and personal with the dolphins just off the coast of Sanur is Serangan Island.There is a "Dolphin Lodge", a floating sea pen whichis a three-minute boat ride from Serangan Island. It is here where visitors can interact with dolphins in their natural environment.
How to experience art and culture of Bali?
- In order to experience the art and culture of Bali, do visit the temples that are in plenty and find out the stories behind them. As mentioned above, there are a lot of tours conducted to the temples which will educate you about the Balinese culture.
- Another important way to experience the culture of any place is through food – so do take the food safari, and try out the local delicacies.
- Bali’s ranges of traditional dances are a delectable combination of elements from religious and artistic influence, concluding in highly meaningful, attractive and dynamic performances. One has not fully experienced Indonesian culture without having witnessed these spectacles.
- In order to experience Bali’s traditional arts and crafts scene, definitely visit Ubud Art Village Tour visits the art villages in and around the artistic center of Ubud. The sites of interest include Celuk Village, famous for its highly skilled gold and silver crafting and Mas Village, renowned for its master carvers of teak, mahogany, ebony and hibiscus wood. You should also visit the famous Ubud Market, which is open daily for the exchange of arts, handicrafts and textiles.
Where can I do shopping in Bali? What things are must to buy in Bali?Bali shopping presents you with a treasure trove of fine art and handicrafts, antique and semi-antique furniture, paintings, delicately carved jewellery, wood and stone carvings, masks, woven and dyed fabrics. Famous places to shop in Bali are –
- Ubud Art Market - is known for its high quality traditional and handmade clothing, figurines and home wares. Interesting fact – the market was featured in the movie Eat Pray Love.
- Mal BaliGaleria, Sukawati Art Market - to purchase handicrafts and traditional handmade products
- Celuk Village - it is very famous for being a village of gold and silversmiths. The village offers a multitude of gold and silver jewellery including rings, bangles, chokers, earrings, tusukkonde (hair pins), broaches and many other accessories,
- Tegallalang 'Handicrafts Village' - This place specialises in the carving of softwood figures. Brightly painted flowers, signboards, fruits, frogs, tokay geckos, ducks, cats and animal figures all feature heavily. All the way along the 12-kilometre road there are shops also selling furniture and handicrafts made from glass, wood, bamboo, ceramics, and shells.
Apart from these places if you wish to shop for luxurious malls, there are ample options for that too.
Which restaurants serve the best food in Bali?With an umpteen number of restaurants in Bali, this place is a haven for junkies!. Here are some options for you:
- Sarong: This restaurant provides one of the best dining experiences you will ever have.
- MAMA San: From the same family as Sarong, enjoy lunch or dinner of amazing Asian treats. Booking ahead is recommended. Try their starters – they are really good.
- Ku De Ta: Beachside bar, pool and restaurant, a perfect venue for sunset drinks.
- Potato Head: Beachside pool and bar. Perfect for sunset drinks too.
- Mozaic Beach Club: It provides a mesmerizing view the whole day. Drinks and food served are so good, it is a must visit too.
- The Deck: Family friendly dining where you can unwind here by playing a game of pool too!
- Grocer & Grind: Perfect place for deli items, dine in and takeaway.
- Single Fin, Uluwatu: Cheap eats and drinks with one of the best views high up above this famous surf break.
- Sunset Bar, Ayana Resort: If you can’t get into The Rock Bar – this bar doesn’t take bookings – then this is a great place to watch the sun set. You should totally order a signature watermelon or coconut cocktail.
- Motel Mexicola, Seminyak: Go for frozen magaritas and beef tacos here. Out of the world.
- Sisterfields, Seminyak: This Aussie-influenced cafe always has a line up outside – make it a must for breakfast, brunch or lunch.
There are a lot of other places too, like Chandi (Seminyak Region), WACKO BURGER CAFE(Seminyak Region), CHEZ GADO GADO, Seminyak-Legian Region, BREEZE (at The Samaya)(Legian Region), RESTAURANT LOCAVORE(Ubud Region), TEATRO(Seminyak Region), etc. to choose from.
Is vegetarian food easily available in Bali?Yes! Bali is a vegetarian’s paradise. Unlike other foreign location where vegetarian food is not easily available, Bali offers a lot of options to choose from. Even if the menu is predominantly non-vegetarian, there will be enough to choose from nonetheless. In case the menu has hardly any veggie options available, request the waiter and the chef to make food according to your choice and palate.
Here is a list of some of the best vegetarian restaurants in Bali to make your life easier! –
- DOWN TO EARTH – Everything about this vegetarian restaurant is so thoughtful- from the macrobiotic chef and all organic foods to only using local supplies and supporting the community.
- CLEAR – The interiors of this place resemble temples, and the menu is full of enticing elixirs! Clear is the perfect place to indulge in raw food, vegetarian, vegan and gluten free dishes.
- ALCHEMY – This is a raw food vegan cafe offering delicious organic meals, raw chocolate and amazing garden surroundings to sooth your eyes and heart.
- WARUNG SOPA – An all-organic restaurant that serves super tasty meals! This vegetarian restaurant with an emphasis on wholesome and organic food offers a mix of Japanese and Balinese dishes.