Popular Sri Lanka Packages
Sri Lanka Tour Packages
|Weekend Island Break with Colombo and Bentota||4 Days / 3 Nights||₹ 18000.0|
|Sweet Escapade to Sri Lanka with Kandy for 6 Days||6 Days / 5 Nights||₹ 25500.0|
|Sri Lanka-Lap of luxury Taj Special||5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 43500.0|
|7 Days Scintillating Tropical Tour to Sri Lanka||7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 33000.0|
|Bonanza Casino Colombo Package||3 Days / 2 Nights||₹ 24500.0|
Sri Lanka PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Sri Lanka holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Sri Lanka vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Check out the wide range of Sri Lanka Tour Packages from Thrillophilia with a wide range of deals and attractive offers. We design these packages keeping in mind your personal tastes and preferences. By offering various activities that you can add to your checklist, we offer an astounding experience that you will remember for years to come. Whether you are a solo traveller or travelling with your family, friends, or partner, we have attractive packages for every kind. You can further customize these packages to suit your taste. By curating our Sri Lanka Tour Packages and letting you explore a wide-range of itineraries, we enrich your travel experience.
We understand that the core idea of travelling is to bring people together, and therefore create opportunities for you to make fascinating memories with us. Sri Lanka offers a wonderful contrast of thrill and tranquillity and Sri Lanka Holiday Packages gives you a taste of both. By booking these packages, you can stay in some of the most luxury hotels in Sri Lanka at pocket-friendly prices. Whether you want a short tour covering all the major tourist spots, or an extended trip covering the entire country, we have it all for you.
From sightseeing tours to scrumptious meals to cultural performances, our Sri Lanka tours make sure your experience is exotic and surreal. We have special honeymoon packages, adventure packages, and tour packages that offer a complete overview of Sri Lanka and its rich culture and heritage. Our services are flawless and they enrich your experience in this foreign country where there is no dearth of natural and man-made splendours. By availing these packages, we allow you to spend your holiday anyway you want to and make special memories that will always stay with you. With this, you get the optimum amount of luxury and comfort and a happening itinerary.
Places To Visit on Sri Lanka Trip:
Location: Badulla District of Uva Province.
2. Gangaramaya Temple: This is a popular Buddhist temple in Sri Lanka featuring exceptional architecture and surrounded by tranquillity and calmness. The main attraction of this place is the gigantic Buddha statue, with the temple ceilings depicting paintings that narrate his life.
3. Dehiwala Zoo: Be sure to include one of the oldest zoos in Asia in your Sri Lanka Tour Packages. This place, also known as the National Zoological Gardens of Sri Lanka, has over 2500 animals, reptiles, birds, amphibians, and butterflies. There are species that are native to Sri Lanka as well as various animals from faraway countries.
Location: Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia.
4. National Museum: This 19th-century museum is the largest in Sri Lanka and holds some fascinating collections including the throne and the crown of Kandyan kings. The museum is a two-storied building situated amidst a well-maintained lawn with banyan trees providing ample shade.
5. Bundala National Park: The Bundala National Park is a heaven for bird-watchers, with more than 200 colourful and vibrant bird species living here. Spanning a huge area of 6216 hectares, this place boasts an amazing topography featuring sand dunes, lagoons, marshes, and scrubs.
6. Sinharaja Forest Reserve: This national park in Sri Lanka is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is filled with native animal and plant species, and is the last stretch of tropical rainforest in the country. The thick vegetation consisting of tropical trees create a canopy of sorts.
7. Galle Dutch Fort: This fort was built by the Portuguese while they were ruling in Sri Lanka and was later modernized by the Dutch.
8. Royal Palace of Kandy: This magnificent royal palace used to be the home of the Sri Lankan monarchs once upon a time.
9. Sigiriya: Your Sri Lanka Tour Packages will take you to Sigiriya, a 1600 years old fortress that was constructed by King Kasyapa. The fort features a large compound with three ramparts and two moats.
Here, you can find amazing fresco paintings hand-painted by King Kasyapa himself, and they depict celestial nymphs dancing. There is also a white palace inside the fort that has intricate wall carvings. You should visit this place early in the morning as the surroundings appear quite beautiful at that time.
10. Dondra Head Lighthouse: This old lighthouse is a popular Sri Lanka tour package inclusion as it gives you the chance to witness the magnificent ocean. Beautiful Bougainvillea flowers and coconut trees surround this place, the cool breeze blowing is an added plus.
Best Time For Sri Lanka TourIt depends on where in Sri Lanka you wish to travel on Sri Lanka Tour Packages. If you plan to go to the south or west coasts, then the best time to visit would be between December and March. If you’re heading to the north and east coast, you should visit between May and September.
How to reach Sri Lanka?
People Also Ask About Sri Lanka Tours
Which are the best Sri Lanka tour packages?Here are the best tour packages of Sri Lanka:- 7 Days Sightseeing Tour Of Sri Lanka Flat 22% Off
- Sri Lanka Tour Package From India | Flat 15% Off
What are the best things to do on the Sri Lanka tour?1. Watersports: The Bentota Beaches and the Madu River offer several water sport activities like yachting, canoeing, speed boat ride, paramotoring, parasailing, banana boat ride, and jet skiing.
You also have the opportunity to take a boat ride and explore the fascinating mangrove forests in the area. Whether you are a beach bum or a water baby you must include this activity in your Sri Lanka tour package as you will have plenty of opportunities for thrill and fun around here. There will be instructors present to guide you through some of the activities.
Location: Madu River, Bentota Beach.
Price: Rs 1500 per person.
Timing: 8 AM to 4 PM.
2. Visiting Turtle Hatcheries: While on Sri Lanka Tours, you must explore the turtle hatcheries and learn more about these amazing creatures. These hatcheries provide a safe space where the turtles can grow until the time comes when they have to set off for the sea.
The people working in these hatcheries not only take care of the turtles, but they make constant efforts to find endangered and injured turtles and bring them to the centre for protection.
Location: Bentota Beach.
Price: Rs 202 per person.
Timing: 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM.
3. Whale Watching: The ocean near Sri Lanka is well-known for its whale population and it is one thing you don’t want to miss out on during your Sri Lanka Tour Packages trip.
This activity involves heading out to the sea on a boat and witnessing these behemoths in their natural habits. You can get to see the Pilot Whale, Killer Whale and the Bryde’s Whale. If you are extremely lucky, you can catch a glimpse of the gigantic blue whale. If you are a marine life lover you must include this in your Sri Lanka tour package.
Location: Dondra Port.
Price: Rs 71028
Timing: 6 AM to 6 PM.
4. Wildlife Safari: Sri Lanka island of biodiversity and there are plenty of opportunities here for wildlife safaris. While on a safari you can get to see animals like the purple-faced langur, sambar, leopards, and elephants. The best time to witness these animals in their natural surroundings would be from December to March.
Location: Yala National Park, Thalgasmankada, Sri Lanka.
Price: Rs 5621
Timing: 6 AM to 6 PM.
5. Scuba Diving: This activity takes you into the warm waters of the Indian ocean where you get to see several marine creatures like dolphins, whales, sea turtles, and several fish species. There will always be instructors to help you out with this activity and you can enjoy the food cooked by the locals as well.
Location: Near Mount Lavinia.
Price: Rs 3073
Timing: 8:30 AM to 8:45 PM.
6. Camping: If you want to make the most out of Sri Lanka tour packages you must experience what it is like to camp out in the forest at night. It is an extraordinary thing to rise up to the song of birds and spend time enjoying delicious food by the campfire at night. The wonderful terrains at the national park provide splendid views of freshwater lakes, ravines, rocky pools, and scrub vegetation.
Location: Yala National Park, Thalgasmankada, Sri Lanka.
Price: Rs 1825
Timing: 6 AM to 6 PM.
7. White Water Rafting: White water rafting is an exciting water sport where you have to row your boat over rapids with the fast current filling you with thrill. There are different difficulty levels for beginners and intermediates and you will be provided with adequate safety equipment.
Price: Rs 609.
8. Kite Surfing: You should definitely include kitesurfing in your Sri Lanka Tour Packages as it is an experience like no other. Whether you are a freestyle kite surfer or a beginner, you will get the thrill you are looking for.
There are Kite Surfing schools where professionals can teach you this amazing art. There are also comfortable accommodations available nearby which makes it really convenient for you to try this sport.
Price: Rs 3372
9. Hot Air Ballooning: If you wish to get the most out of your Sri Lanka Tour Packages, you should definitely go for a hot air balloon ride. You will be thrilled as the balloon rises up in the air and when it reaches a certain height, you can marvel at the serenity around you. This is a great opportunity for you to click some special photographs. From up above, you can see the majestic rainforest and mountains and absorb the wonders surrounding you.
Price: Rs 5274
10. Visit a Casino: Although Sri Lanka is most famous for its natural beauty, there are several casino joints where you can try your luck. These places offer customized services and sophisticated interiors to keep you engaged. The most famous casinos in Colombo are Marina Colombo, MGM Colombo, Bellgio, and Bally's. While you are inside the casinos, you could try out some mouthwatering dishes.
Which are the most romantic things to do on the Sri Lanka tour?1. Candle lit Dinner: Enjoying a candlelit dinner with your loved one is one of the special things you can do during Sri Lanka Tours. Enjoying dinner on a peaceful, secluded beach while watching the sun go down can be a memorable experience.
Location: Jetwing Beach.
Price: Rs 3447.08.
2. Sailing: Sailing along Sri Lanka’s South or East coast on a cruise is a memorable experience where you can explore quaint fishing villages and remote beach towns, as the well as the old Galle trading port.
Location: Mirissa and Beruwela.
Price: Rs 5500.
Timing: 4 PM to 7 PM.
3. Boat Ride: Boat Ride is an activity you must undertake as a part of your Sri Lanka Packages. Being on a boat on a lazy river with your partner while watching the beautiful surroundings can be a romantic experience indeed.
Location: Medu River.
Price: Rs 1212.
Timing: 7:30 AM to 5 PM.
4. Helicopter Ride: A helicopter ride could be the most romantic part of your Sri Lanka Tour Packages, soaring over the mountains and the rainforest with your love by your side. You can enjoy a birds-eye view of the exotic animals, heritage sites, and incredible landscapes. You get a true sense of the beautiful landscape of Sri Lanka from up above.
Price: Rs 157419.57.
Timing: 6:30 AM to 6 PM.
What is Sri Lanka famous for?Sri Lanka is known for its rich Buddhist culture. So you can expect to find several Buddhist shrines and statues of Lord Buddha there while on Sri Lanka Tours.
Other than that, the country has beautiful beaches where you can chill out and take part in watersports activities. The natural splendour of Sri Lanka is also something worth talking about, with diverse wildlife consisting of leopards, elephants and other animals and birds.
How many days are enough for Sri Lanka trip?To fully explore the beautiful island of Sri Lanka, you will need about 6-7 days, so you should choose your Sri Lanka Packages accordingly. Within this time period, you cover the popular destinations like Mirissa, Galle City, the palace of King Kashyapa, and Colombo City.
Is Sri Lanka expensive to visit?Sri Lanka is not that expensive and you don’t need to splurge too much while exploring this island nation. Touring Sri Lanka on Sri Lanka Tour Packages would cost you roughly around 2000 Rupees per day. If you are travelling from India, or any other SAARC country, you might be asked to pay less compared to other foreigners.
Is passport required for Sri Lanka trip from India?Prior to arriving in Sri Lanka, Indians can apply for eTA. You would need a passport to apply for this. Things are made easy through visas on arrival. So after booking Sri Lanka Tour Packages, you should make sure your passport is in order.
Where is the best place to see a blue whale in Sri Lanka?Mirissa is a small on the southern coast of Sri Lanka which is famous for its whale-watching activities. You can take a boat cruise from the coast that will take you out into the ocean where you can witness these magnificent creatures in their natural habitat.
How safe is Sri Lanka for tourists?Sri Lanka is generally considered safe for tourists so you can go ahead and book Sri Lanka Holiday Packages without worrying about safety. Following the end of the civil war in 2009, the country is in peace. Since it is a small island, the authorities can easily manage law and order. But still, you should be cautious about your belongings and not travel alone at night.
What is the currency of Sri Lanka?The currency of Sri Lanka is the Sri Lankan Rupee. 1 Sri Lankan Rupee is equal to 0.40 Indian Rupee, 0.0054 USD, and 0.0045 Euro.
Do I need a visa for Sri Lanka?If you are travelling to Sri Lanka, you must get an Electronic Travel Authorization first. For this, you will require a passport. The passports should be a blank page and valid for a minimum of six months from the date of arrival. If you are travelling to Sri Lanka from India, you can get a visa on arrival, so it is a hassle-free process really.
Where can I do an elephant safari in Sri Lanka?Sri Lanka is known for its elephant population and taking a ride on the back of an elephant is something you must do as a part of your Sri Lanka Tour Packages. The most popular location for elephant safari in Sri Lanka is Habarana which is located northeast of the capital city of Colombo. The Udawalawe National Park in southern Sri Lanka is another popular spot for elephant riding activities.
Which are the best water sports to enjoy on Sri Lanka trip?1. Scuba diving: The magical waters of Sri Lanka are known to host a plethora of marine creatures. You can try this thrill-inducing water sport and see the glorious aquatic organisms like Lionfish, nudibranch, rays, Blue Whale, and many more.
2. White water rafting: The best way to get over the fear of water is to indulge in a heart-racing water sport. The adventure of rowing through the vociferous waves will give you the experience of a lifetime.
3. Water skiing: Pleasant weather, glorious sandy beaches, and the thrill of racing with the majestic waves of the ocean is something that you are unlikely to forget anytime soon. There are numerous water ski camps that are part of the Sri Lanka Tour Packages.
4. Snorkelling: The chance to witness the undeniable charm of the underwater propels most to try snorkelling. It gives off an adrenaline boost, and the sheer beauty of the marine life below the surface of the water will leave you stunned.
5. Surfing: The adrenaline rush that you get from balancing yourself on the tumultuous wave whilst being surrounded by the picturesque beauty of nature is unparalleled. You can partake in surfing at Weligama beach, Arugam Bay, etc. and gain unforgettable memories of the trip.
Which are the famous beaches to visit on Sri Lanka trip?1. Mirissa: Mirissa beach features long stretches of golden sand dotted with restaurants and pretty little shacks, palm trees decorated with fairy lights, and sunsets that will take your breath away. This place is perfect for a river safari and activities like swimming, surfing, etc.
2. Weligama: Known as one of the most beautiful beaches in all of Sri Lanka, Weligama Beach is perfect for some snaps with family or some cosy moments with your partner. Don't forget to try diving, surfing, snorkelling, and many more adventurous water sports.
3. Induruwa: This quaint sandy beach offers the picturesque sight of villages, Batatotalena cave, and the majestic Bopath Ella Fall. You can visit the Maadu River and the water lagoons to witness the ethereal beauty of nature and the cacophony of numerous aquatic organisms and birds.
4. Arugam Bay: If you are a surf lover, then this is the beach you must visit to make some unforgettable memories. Apart from surfing, you can also try underwater photography, fishing, and get the chance to witness thousands of migratory birds.
5. Hikkaduwa: Part of the Sri Lanka Tour Packages, the panoramic beauty of nature surrounding this beach will soothe your soul. You can visit the nightclubs, try the native cuisine, and indulge in knowing the local community by participating in the Hikkaduwa Beach Festival.
Which are the best cities to explore in Sri Lanka?1. Galle: Famous for the Dutch fort that is now a UNESCO Heritage Site, the picturesque city of Galle is imbued with rich cultural history. Apart from historical sites, you will find churches, mosques, and mansions that will leave you awe-struck.
2. Kandy: Known as the cultural seat of Sri Lanka, Kandy is declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Once the seat of power to the ancient kings, it is now rich in history and has several magnificent tourist sites, including the temple of the sacred tooth relic and is included in the Sri Lanka Packages.
3. Negombo: If you simply want to relax and rejuvenate, then a visit to this laid-back city is a must. You can explore the Dutch canal, the British-era fort, or simply lounge out in the sandy beaches.
4. Nuwara Eliya: Once favoured by Britishers, the city has still retained its rustic charm. Hills covered with dense green vegetation, tea plantations, and buildings of the colonial era make it the perfect city for some exploration.
5. Unawatuna: Friendly atmosphere, beautiful sandy beaches, and the numerous palm trees along the beaches make it one of the most popular cities to relax. The calm water of the Indian Ocean is perfect for a variety of water sports, including snorkelling, scuba diving, etc.
Which are the famous historical sites and temples in Sri Lanka?1. Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic: Situated in the complex of the Royal Palace of Sri Lanka, this temple hosts one of the most sacred relics – the tooth of Buddha. The magnificent architectural style attracts numerous devotees and tourists.
2. Polonnaruwa: This ancient capital of Sri Lanka has now been declared as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is part of the Sri Lanka Tours. The ancient ruins, statues of Buddha, and the sheer architectural prowess of an era long gone can be seen here.
3. Yapahuwa: Once a powerful military holding doubling as a palace, Yapahuwa is now counted among the most glorious historical landmarks in Sri Lanka. You will find a fortress, museum, and the traces of life left by the monks.
4. Velgam Vehera Buddhist Monastery: This ancient Buddhist monastery is believed to be established around 3300 B.C. and is now highly popular among devotees. Although much of the monastery is in ruin, you can still view the stupas, inscriptions, and stone architecture.
5. Sigiriya: Built by King Kasyapa in 495 AD as a palace, this rock fortress is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The way that it protrudes out into the dense green forest makes it look an amazing place and you are unlikely to forget it anytime soon.
Which are the best wildlife parks and sanctuaries in Sri Lanka?1. Udawalawe National Park: Initially built to provide protection to Udawalawe Reservoir's watershed, this national park is the perfect place to witness some magnificent wild elephants. You also get to witness some beautiful raptors like the serpent eagle, changeable hawk-eagle, etc.
2. Yala National Park: The Yala National Park is famously known for housing around 30 Sri Lankan leopards. The park has a combination of marine, freshwater, along with woodland areas, which make it a great spot for birds, langur monkey, sambar, golden jackal, etc.
3. Horton Plains National Park: Located on a high plateau in Nuwara Eliya, the Horton Plains National Park hosts numerous endemic species of flora and fauna and wildlife. It is the perfect spot to get a glimpse of the Sri Lankan bush warbler, the dwarf lizard, and the whistling thrush native to Sri Lanka.
4. Wilpattu National Park: Opened again in 2003, Wilpattu National Park boasts of being the largest park in Sri Lanka and is included in the Sri Lanka Packages. It is perfect for seeing the sloth bears.
5. Bundala National Park: If you are an avid bird watcher, then a visit to the beautiful Bundala National Park is a must. It contains wetlands and coastal lagoons, which are perfect for elephants, migratory birds like flamingos, crocodiles, etc.
What are the best adventure activities to do on Sri Lanka tour?1. Rainforest camping: Being surrounded by nature at all times and exploring it makes rainforest camping one of the highly sought-after adventurous activities in Sri Lanka. You can try this in the Kitulgala Forest Reserve.
2. Scuba diving: The best way to get acquainted with the enthralling marine life whilst getting a thrill out of is to try scuba diving which is part of the Sri Lanka Tour Packages. The beauty hidden underwater and the sheer diversity of marine life will leave you breathless.
3. Trekking: The various trekking trails of Sri Lanka give you the perfect opportunity to embark on an adventurous journey. You not only get to witness the radiant beauty of nature around but also get to taste the sumptuous local cuisine.
4. Kite surfing: Using the wind to propel your movement across the tumultuous waves gives an adequate boost of adrenaline. The feeling of the wind on your face and the picturesque beauty of nature around will make you try it again and again.
5. Rock climbing: The rush of adrenaline that you will get while climbing the majestic rocks is simply unreplaceable. You can try the Bambarakanda waterfalls, and you will find that the beauty of the site at the end is worth all the efforts.
Cinnamon Island is one of the Best Places to Visit in Bentota. It is a place where you can see the plantation of the cinnamon spice. The island is well-known for the production and harvesting of cinnamon and several water sports activities that are offered on the island. Tourists can witness the entire process of harvesting, peeling, oiling, and rolling of cinnamon that is carried on by a single family for several years. This place offers a complete change of atmosphere and familiarity with the aromatic spice in its original form. If you are looking for the Best Places to visit in Bentota, Cinnamon Island should be on priority.
Koneswaram Temple is the most famous place of Trincomalee. It is located at the top of a cliff inside Fort Frederick. It is considered as a prominent pilgrimage in Hindu religion as it displays one of the Panch Ishwarams in Darvidian architectural style.The shrine is a wonderful place to visit as it exudes sacred vibes and feeling of a divine presence. You can also get the backdrop of the magnificent Indian Ocean around this temple, perfect for your Instagram profile. It definitely tops the best places to visit in Trincomalee list for people who are seeking solace and serenity.Best time to visit - May to June
Among other Best Places to Visit in Bentota, Galapata Vihara is an ancient Buddhist temple situated near the Bentara river. The main temple building displays numerous bright and colorful statues, and you will also find a 25-foot long statue of a sleeping Buddha. You will also find two monolithic rock pillars at the entrance of the arched doorway. The pillars are well-decorated with elaborated motifs of legendary Himalayan flowers. The temple has vast significance in the lives of the Sri Lankan people as it holds the tooth relic of the third disciple of Lord Buddha