Popular Kenya Packages
Kenya Tour Packages
Experience Kenya Over 9 Days
||9 Days / 8 Nights
Kenya Honeymoon Package 7 Days
||7 Days / 6 Nights
Lakes and Masai Mara Reserve Tour in Nairobi
||5 Days / 4 Nights
Kenya Wildlife Safari Tour Package
||12 Days / 11 Nights
Maasai Mara and Lake Nakuru Tour in Kenya
||4 Days / 3 Nights
Kenya Tour Packages
Browse through a wide range of Kenya Holidays Packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Kenya vacation packages with exciting deals & offers. The Kenya tour packages from Thrillophilia are a fine opportunity to all the adventure lovers, wildlife fanatics and everyone in between who wishes to witness some of the once in a lifetime occurings. Now you don't have to delay those international holiday plans because our Kenya packages are specially crafted to let you experience the brilliant landscapes, flora and fauna, a rich cultural heritage and much more at unbelievably handsome prices.
Moreover, our Kenya tours can be taken almost all through the year as the climate in the country remains perfect for outdoor activities. And if you can't find the perfect match to your travel itinerary then fret not, because we also offer the option of customizing the Kenya trip to your preferences. Add or remove any items, activities or experiences with the assistance from a smooth customer service to have the most memorable time.
All the Kenya tours offered by Thrillophilia are also curated in such a manner that it impresses travelers and adventure seekers of all kinds. By taking part in these tours you will be able to learn more about various natural phenomena from the expert masai mara wildlife experts as well as you will also get to know more about the traditions and culture of the people of Kenya.
Whether you are on a family escapade, a romantic getaway or a thrilling vacation with friends we have you covered with amazing deals, easy of booking and a wide selection of facilities available. Besides these, we have also updated our safety features for accommodation, travels and others to ensure that you have a sound and stree-free travels to Kenya.
places to Visit in Kenya :
1. Amboseli National Reserve: Located in the southern part of Kenya and embraced by the largest peak of Africa Kilimanjaro, Amboseli National Reserve has been habitat to thousands of elephants, hundreds of big cats and herds of zebras, giraffes and buffaloes. The park stretches up to 392 square kilometers and is a relished place for animal lovers.
2. Maasai Mara National Reserve: Maasai Mara National Reserve is primarily open grassland and is a site of the world’s great wildebeest migration. The reserve is home to Africa’s big five besides hippos, hyenas, gazelles, cheetahs and more than 500 bird species. It’s the best place to enjoy game viewing, Camping and balloon safari during Kenya Tour Packages.
3. Tsavo National Park: Named after the Tsavo river that flows through the park, Tsavo National Park is one of the oldest and largest that makes four percent of Kenya’s landmass.
The park is divided into the east and west sections. Tsavo East features Yatta Plateau, the longest lava flow of the world and Tsavo West features Mzima Springs which is home to elephant, leopard, hippo, Nile crocodile and fish swims.
4. Lamu Island: Built in mangrove timber and coral stone, Lamu Island is known for its coral stone buildings, endless white sand beaches and luxurious resorts. Lamu Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is characterized by marvelous carved doors, painted ceilings and verandas. Dhows and donkeys are common modes of transportation.
5. Lake Nakuru National Park: Lake Nakuru National Park is a bird lover's paradise and is full of hills and forests. It drives millions of pink flamingos to the alkaline waters of Lake Nakuru during the peak season. It is one of the finest parks which hosts rare Rothschild’s Giraffe along with white rhino. It is also home to Kenya’s largest population of black rhinos.
6. Malindi: Malindi is a bustling port town known for its beach resorts, fresh seafood and a blend of historic and modern tourist spots. The beaches are perfect for adventure lovers who would love surfing, skiing and diving. The Marafa Depression, also called Hell's Kitchen or Nyari locally, a naturally shaped set of sandstone, Malindi Museum, Watamu beach are the top attractions.
7. Mombasa: Mombasa, also known as the white and blue city of Kenya is the largest port and second biggest city of Kenya. Mombasa is a city of diverse cultures, art and cuisines. It is an exotic place full of marine life, beaches, markets and monuments. The key attractions are Fort Jesus, Haller Park, Mombasa Marine National Park, North and South coast beaches.
8. Nairobi: Nairobi, popularly known as “Green City in the Sun” is the capital and largest city of Kenya. Nairobi National Park gives a unique experience of on-foot experience and seeing wildlife with a backdrop of the city skylines. It’s a city full of architecture, wildlife, museums and fancy shopping malls.
9. Samburu National Reserve: Embrace the adventurous journey through the peaceful Samburu National Reserve which is a mixture of grassland vegetation, thorn trees and riverine forests. The reserve is rich in rare species such as the Somali Ostrich, Grevy Zebra, Reticulated Giraffe, Gerenuk and the Beisa Oryx. Local Samburu tribesman help in experiencing the best of the reserve.
10. Mount Kenya National Park
: Mount Kenya is an extinct volcano and the second highest peak in Africa. The scenery of the snowy peaks, lakes and glaciers of this World Heritage Site is mesmerizing. It covers a wide variety of wildlife which include elephants, white-tailed mongoose and white colobus monkeys. Tourists can enjoy cave exploration, camping and mountain climbing during Kenya Tour Packages.
Things to Do in Kenya :
1. Watch the Great Migration in Masai Mara
: The great migration in masai mara is one such great phenomenon that attracts tourists from all over the countr. The event of migration from the neighboring serengeti plains takes place in between the months of July and October. You will get to see a number of wild animals like wildebeest, antelope and zebra migrating from the serengeti plains to masai mara. This is a unique phenomenon and should not be missed.
2. Soak up sea, sun & sand at Diani: Diani happens to be one of the pristine coastlines of Kenya where tourists love to marvel alongwith their loved ones. The coastline stretches about 11 miles and is widely famous for its white powdery sandy and jade colored water that are protected by the beautiful coral ridges. Diani is also known for a number of outdoor sports like kitesurfing, skydiving, snorkeling, jet skiing , restaurants, and beachfront bars.
3. Foster orphaned elephants (or a blind rhino): The sheldrick wildlife trust is one of the most reputed trusts that have been very incremental in saving more than hundred baby elephants and rhino from almost death like conditions. In the course of your Kenya holiday package, you will be getting a chance to pamper these endangered creatures. The trust was brought into being in the year 1977 by two conservation pioneers named David and Dame Daphne Sheldrick.
4. Ride the new Nairobi-Mombasa train: The Nairobi - Mombasa train is also known as Lunatic Experience which made its first sun in the year 1901. The name given to the train is because of the crazy ideal to construct a railroad through the african bush. The route was completely modernised in the year 2017. Riding the train during Kenya Tour Packages will give you a wonderful experience and you will also be able to sight the brilliant lush greenery on the sides as well as various notable landmarks.
5. Sail the Lamu Archipelago by dhow
: Sailing the Lamu Archipelago by dhow will take you down the memory lane to the golden age of Swahili culture. The lamu island on the north happens to be the last great outpost of traditional shows. These dhows were once upon a time considered to be the main form of transport in between East Africa, middle east and India.
How to reach Kenya?By air:
The Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA) is the largest airport in Kenya and serves as the main gateway to the country. It is located in Nairobi, the capital city, and receives flights from all over the world.
By road: Kenya is connected to neighbouring countries, including Tanzania, Uganda, and Ethiopia, through various road networks. Several bus companies offer intercity services from these countries, and the roads are generally well-maintained.
By sea: Kenya has several ports, including the Port of Mombasa, which is the largest seaport in East Africa. It serves as the main gateway to landlocked countries such as Uganda, Rwanda, and Burundi. There are also several cruise ships that make stops at the Port of Mombasa.
By rail: Kenya has a few railway lines that connect different parts of the country, but the most significant one is the Standard Gauge Railway (SGR), which runs from Mombasa to Nairobi. The SGR is a fast and reliable way to travel between the two cities, and it also has connections to neighbouring countries such as Uganda and Tanzania.
Best Time to Visit Kenya :
The best time to visit Kenya would be from the month of July to the month of September. In this period of the year tourists from all over the world travel to Kenya to witness the great migration of the wildebeest and zebra. If you wish to spend time in a phase of year when there would be very few tourists, then you can book your Kenya holiday package in the rainy season and admire the striking emerald vegetation all around.Browse a variety of Kenya trip packages from several Indian cities, including: Kenya Tour Packages From India , Kenya Tour Packages From Bangalore
, Kenya Tour Packages From Delhi
,Kenya Tour Packages From Mumbai
, Kenya Tour Packages From Chennai
, Kenya Tour Packages From Kolkata
, Kenya Tour Packages From Hyderabad
, Kenya Tour Packages From Pune
, Kenya Tour Packages From Ahmedabad