Activities to Do in Florence in Winter
1. Go ice skating at Firenze Winter Park.
2. Check out the Christmas Market in Piazza Santa Croce
3. Escape the cold in the Pitti Palace
4. Check out the Firenze Light Festival
5. Go shopping during the winter sales
6. Witness historical scientific artifacts at Museo Galileo
The capital of Italy, Florence in Winter, is a true paradise to be explored is one of the most popular travel destinations worldwide. The numerous celebrations that take place in the winter to uplift the joy of the holidays include chestnut markets, beautifully lit streets, outdoor concerts, seasonal culinary excursions, and so on.
7. See Christmas Lights Illuminate the City
8. Check Out the Medici Palace
9. See the Life-Size Nativity Scene at Piazza del Duomo
10. Visit Bargello National Museum
Florence in December has a Light Festival, often known as F-Light, is the place to be if you want to see Florence at its most enchanting over the holidays. Christmas-themed projections on the city's structures and the Ponte Vecchio during this event brighten the night.
During this illuminating event, don't pass up the chance to be in wonder of the city's splendor. These things to do in Florence in winter can persuade you to visit the city if you're thinking about doing so but aren't quite sure.