Activities To Do In Phetchaburi1. Have a Fun Day at Waterventures At Santorini Park
2. Visit the Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park
3. Hiking Around Tham Khao Yoi Temple
4. Visit Tham Khao Luang Cave
5. Visit The Old Ruins Of Wat Kamphaeng Laeng And Wat Phai Lom
6. Relax At Chao Samran Beach
7. Explore Kaeng Krachan National Park
8. Sunbath At Cha-Am Beach
9. Eat Khanom Mor Gaeng
19. Visit the Wildlife Friends Foundation of Thailand
If you’re visiting Phetchaburi, get ready to be amazed by a variety of incredibly interesting and thrilling things to do in Phetchaburi. Be it a family vacation or a romantic getaway, this place offers an amazing experience to all its visitors. You can choose to hang out with your better half at the Chao Samran Beach or have a thrilling time at Waterventures at Santorini Park with your kids, you’ll end up having more fun than you can imagine!
For all the history buffs, visit the Phra Nakhon Khiri Historical Park and the Old Ruins Of Wat Kamphaeng Laeng And Wat Phai Lom to know more about the ancient civilization of Thailand. From exploring the Kaeng Krachan National Park to visiting the Wildlife Friends Foundation of Thailand, these places are a treat for all the wildlife lovers. People who enjoy exhilarating adventures, on the other hand, should go hiking around Tham Khao Yoi Temple; the short trail there offers beautiful views and is a fun experience.