Enjoy The Granary Square fountains
- Visit Granary Square Fountains, which overlook the Regent's Canal and are popular with both locals and tourists.
- Be fascinated by the sight of over 1,000 synchronised fountains, each with its own distinct control and lighting.
- Visit on a warm day to see children of all ages squealing in joy as they try to avoid being splashed by the fountain jets.
- Witness illuminated fountains with a beautiful light show while dancing to the music at night.
Visit Lower Stable Street
- Make the most of your time in Kings Cross by visiting Lower Stable Street, featuring a fantastic lineup of vendors handpicked by the Kiosk N1C team.
- Check out the stalls selling everything from food and drink, homewares, clothing, and art to zines.
- Shop Asian-inspired goods and food from Lower Stable Street transformed into Shotengai Market for a unique shopping experience.
- Support local businesses and charitable organisations by purchasing something from them and enjoy among the noblest things to do in Kings Cross.
Timings: Friday: 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM, Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holiday Monday: 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Click Here To Book: The View From The Shard Tickets
Suggested Read: Things To Do In Central London
Explore Camley Street Natural Park
- Step into the wild of Camley Street Natural Park, two acres of green space on the banks of Regent’s Canal amid one of London's most heavily populated areas.
- Explore the reserve surrounded by forest, grassland, and wetland and witness the canal from a different perspective from the Viewpoint.
- See a wide range of wildlife in their natural habitat, including mallards, kingfishers, coots, herons, frogs, and a diverse collection of flora.
- Plan a trip with your kids to learn about wildlife and the natural environment, amongst the most educational things to do in King Cross.
Location: 12 Camley Street, London N1C, UK
Timings: Wednesday to Sunday: 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Checkout Best Offer: Buckingham Palace Queens Gallery Tickets
Do Read: Hidden Places In London
Visit Canopy Market
- Meet some of London's most talented artisans selling their wares at this picturesque covered market just off Granary Square.
- Choose from a wide range of locally produced foods and beverages, including farm-fresh food, cheeses, beer and wine, and delectable desserts.
- Browse the selection of jewellery, pottery, accessories, and homewares offered by individual designers and craftsmen.
- Support local producers who ethically operate their businesses and buy goods directly from them.
Location: West Handyside Canopy, King's Cross, London N1C 4BH
Get to see Platform 9¾
- Visiting platform 9¾ is amongst the most fascinating things to do in Kings Cross to see where Harry and his companions board the Hogwarts Express.
- Imagine that you're going to embark on an epic voyage to a new school, and look for a luggage cart embedded in the wall.
- Have a professional image shot with a scarf in your house's colours and buy it in the Harry Potter store next door to keep as a cherishable memory.
- Look out for time turners, games, Horcruxes, Hogwarts school sweatshirts, and robes and shop for some to take back as souvenirs.
Location: King's Cross Station, London N1 9AP
Explore Coal Drops Yard
- Visit Coal Drops Yard to experience one of the most entertaining activities to do in Kings Cross, which is a one-stop destination for all your shopping and food needs.
- Explore more than 50 stores, restaurants, cafes, and plenty of green space in the heart of Kings Cross location alive with history.
- Discover designer clothes at Paul Smith and COS, the latest gadgets at Samsung or delicious chocolates at Le Chocolat.
- Look out for special in-store events, seminars, pop-ups, and speeches that are part of a regular schedule of activities and events to enjoy some unique experiences.
Location: Stable Street, Kings Cross, London, N1C 4PW
Timings: Monday to Sunday: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
Click Here To Book: Harry Potter Studio Tour London
Check This: Places To Visit In London
Watch a movie at the Everyman Cinema
- Enjoy one of the most enjoyable activities to do in Kings Cross's very own local Everyman cinema and have a one-of-a-kind cinema experience.
- Indulge in a wide range of delectable food and beverages while relaxing on a sofa and watching the latest hand-picked films.
- Visit Happy Face pizza or SUPERMAX for drinks and food before or after the movie.
- Purchase day or evening tickets to spend quality time with loved ones, siblings, or a significant other.
Location: 14-18 Handyside Street, London, N1C 4DN
Walk at Bagley
- Wander along the beautifully landscaped parkway, the Bagley Walk, which is a hidden gem and will leave you amused with the surrounding beauty.
- Take in the pretty green views over the canal with Coal Drops Yard on one side and Camley Street Natural Park on the other.
- Look out for strawberries, liquorice, and fig trees that thrive along Bagley Walk and soak up the surroundings.
- Enjoy the fresh air and warm sunshine of Kings Cross all day long as you take in the area's broad spaces and lush vegetation.
Do Read: Things To Do Near Borough Market
An audio tour of King’s Cross
- Learn about the city's two-thousand-year-old history, art, architecture, and culture with this audio tour of King's Cross.
- See how the city has undergone many changes throughout the years that helped shape the present metropolis.
- Observe historic photos, time-lapse movies, and exclusive behind-the-scenes material to discover the hidden truths.
- Start at IFO, the illuminated ‘birdcage’ located outside the King Cross entrance, and finish up the tour at the ‘kissing roofs’ of Coal Drops Yard to explore the area from a new perspective.
- Discover the award-winning architecture, and art in the open, and know about the colourful history of the area during this 45-minute audio tour.
Suggested Read: Things To Do Near London Eye
Visit Regent’s Canal
- Explore the quaint canal making its way through King's Cross and admire the beautiful gardens, modern and historic structures, and more that surround it.
- Take a five-mile walk or bike ride down the towpath of a canal in the heart of the city to experience its true beauty.
- Walk through Camden, Primrose Hill, Regent's Park, and Little Venice on your way to Paddington Basin from King's Cross.
- Discover London's natural splendour and capture some wonderful memories and images against stunning settings while spending a day out with family or friends.
Location: Grand Union TowPath, London, UK
Check This Out: Places In East London