Sikkim Travel Packages
Popular Sikkim PackagesSikkim Tour Package from Kolkata, Sikkim Tour Packages from Ahmedabad, Sikkim Tour Packages from Mumbai, Sikkim Tour Package from Delhi, Sikkim Tour Package from Chennai, Sikkim Tour Packages from Bangalore, Sikkim Tour Packages from Pune, Sikkim Tour Packages from Surat, Sikkim Tour Package from Guwahati
Best Time to Visit Sikkim:
Sikkim’s different seasons offer different experiences, making it a year-round destination. From March to June, the peak season is blessed with pleasant weather, ideal for outdoor adventures and cultural explorations. Autumn (September to November) and spring (March to April) are enchanting with mild weather and fewer crowds, painting landscapes in colourful shades. Even in the low season (December to February), occasional snowfall creates a scenic cold landscape, perfect for a divine retreat among nature's calmness. Whether among the bustling crowds of the peak season or living the quiet charm of the off-peak months, Sikkim captivates with its diverse offerings through the year long Sikkim trip packages.
How to Reach Sikkim:
By Air: The nearest airport to Sikkim is Bagdogra Airport in West Bengal, which is well-connected to major cities in India like Mumbai, Delhi, and Chennai. From Bagdogra, a picturesque road journey leads to various destinations within Sikkim.
By Road: Sikkim is accessible via well-maintained road networks, offering scenic routes for travellers arriving by car or bus. National Highways and mountain roads connect Sikkim to neighbouring states, providing stunning views.
By Rail: The nearest major railway station to Sikkim is New Jalpaiguri (NJP) in Siliguri. From NJP, travellers can opt for road transport, either shared cabs or private taxis, to reach their desired destinations within Sikkim.
Sikkim’s accessibility via air, road, and rail ensures a convenient journey for travellers, allowing them to embrace this Himalayan paradise's captivating beauty and cultural richness.
Places to Visit on Sikkim Trip:Sikkim is home to a lot of beautiful places, some mesmerizing and some extremely picturesque. Here are some of the best places to visit in Sikkim:
1. Yuksom: Home to amazing monasteries and places of historical importance, Yuksom is a great place for a laidback and rejuvenating your Sikkim holiday. When visiting Yuksom, you can enjoy sightseeing attractions like the Kanchenjunga Falls, Kartok Monastery, Tashi Teenka and more.
2. Nathu La Pass: Nathu La Pass in Sikkim Sikkim package, Known as the highest motorable road in Sikkim, the Nathu La pass connects India with china. It is also the place through which the Silk Route used to operate in ancient eras. An important part of the country’s history as well as geography, it is here where you can catch a glimpse of the majestic snowy Himalayas.
3. Yumthang Valley: Best for nature lovers, the Yumthang Valley is also known as Valley of Flowers, complete with rivers, hot springs, stunning mountains as well as verdant meadows. Home to over 24 rhododendron species, the valley is a visual treat in itself. It is one of the best thing included in Sikkim holiday packages.
4. Namchi: Another really beautiful place in Sikkim trip package, Namchi means “Top of the Sky,” and is known for its exuberant heritage and culture, rich traditions, and delicious food. On your visit here, you can enjoy the sights of the Namchi Monastery, Ralang Monastery as well as the Tendon Hill, along with the Namchi Rock Garden.
5. Ravangla: Ravangla is a picturesque town located in the South Sikkim district of Sikkim, India. It is situated at an altitude of 7000 feet and offers breathtaking views of the Himalayas. It is a popular destination for nature lovers, trekkers, and Buddhist pilgrims. Ravangla is known for its tranquil environment, rich cultural heritage, and diverse wildlife.
6. Tsomgo Lake: Tsomgo Lake is a glacial lake located in Sikkim, India, at an altitude of 12,400 ft. It is a popular tourist destination known for its serene beauty and stunning views of the surrounding mountains. The lake is surrounded by pristine natural scenery and is considered sacred by the local people. Explore the Tsomgo Lake with Sikkim packages.
7. Yumthang Valley of Flowers: Yumthang Valley of Flowers is a scenic and picturesque valley known for its vibrant and diverse array of flowers, including rhododendrons, primulas, and iris. It is a popular destination for nature lovers and trekkers, offering stunning views and a peaceful escape from the city.
Things to Do on Sikkim Tour:Sikkim is a heaven for tourists who want to spend a few days between snow-covered mountains, indulging in adventure and discovering new places. Here are some of the best things to do in Sikkim:
1. Go for Goecha La Trek: The Goecha La Trek is a challenging and scenic trek in Sikkim, India, offering stunning views of Mount Kanchenjunga. The trek is one of the must do thing with Sikkim holiday packages. The trek takes hikers through diverse landscapes including alpine meadows, forests, and snow-capped peaks.
Must Checkout: Goechala Trekking
2. White Water Rafting in Teesta River: Popular adventure activity in Sikkim, India. The river's rapids and crystal-clear water offer an exciting and exhilarating experience for rafters. The best time to go rafting is from March to June, when the water is at its highest and the rapids are at their strongest.
3. Go for Paragliding: Paragliding is a popular adventure activity in Sikkim, India, offering breathtaking views of the region's stunning landscapes. Participants soar high above the mountains and valleys, experiencing the freedom of flight which you can include in your Sikkim trip package.
4. Go for Silk Route Cycling Tour: Cycle along the historic Silk Route, taking in the stunning scenery and cultural heritage of the region is the best way to make the most out of your Sikkim packages. The tour covers a range of terrains, from quiet mountain roads to bustling market towns, providing a unique and challenging experience for cyclists.
5. Bungee Jumping at Singshore Bridge: The bridge is located in the scenic village of Singshore and offers a breathtaking 200-foot drop for those seeking an adrenaline rush. The experience is conducted by professional guides and equipment is provided to ensure a safe and enjoyable jump. The best time to participate in bungee jumping at Singshore Bridge is from March to June, when the weather is warm and clear. Go for the activity according to your flexibility which includes in Sikkim travel packages.