What To Do In Circular Quay?
- Take a Sydney Opera House Tour
- Go on Sydney Harbour Bridge Bike Tour
- Checkout Festival of Light and Sound Cruise
- Visit Customs House
- Check out the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Dine at The Squire’s Landing
- Book a Mystery Picnic in the Botanic Gardens
- Explore The Rocks
- Sydney Harbor Bridge Climb
- Enjoy at The Olympic Swimming Pool
When thinking of what to do in Circular Quay, you will never run out of options, as the harbor is home to many beautiful attractions and cafes. You can take a bike tour across the Sydney Harbor Bridge to see the lovely cityscape. Ride across the rocks, Sydney's oldest neighborhood, and visit numerous landmarks. Visit Squire’s Landing, a fine dining restaurant that offers a bottomless brunch every weekend. The Circular Quay is well known for its Festival of Light and Sound Cruise, which will take you on a picturesque tour starting at Darling Harbor and passing by many well-known city landmarks.