1. Taronga Zoo:
If you are someone who loves wildlife and greenery, then Taronga Zoo is the best place for you to visit. In addition to exploration, you can learn about Australian wildlife and animals like kangaroos, giraffes, wombats etc. Located on the shoreline of Australia featuring the largest group of native and exotic animals in New South Wales. It consists of a zoo store and shop, as well as a restaurant and assistance unit and offers a truly fun filled treat to eyes for both young and old.Location:
Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, NSW
Timings: 9.30am - 5.00pm every day
Entry Fee: Adults: around 45 AUD; Children between 4-15: 27 AUD; Children under 4: free
2. Opera House: Lying on a benevolent point, the Sydney Opera House is a late modern architecture that was praised and treasured internationally. This iconic building was created by the architect who understood the perspective against the beautiful backdrop of Sydney Harbour. One can enjoy gigs, Broadway-shows, symphony orchestras, contemporary concerts and more from international level artists here. Besides this, one can also indulge in dining by reserving a table at Bennelong, the Opera House’s premier restaurant.
Location: Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Timings: 11.30 AM to 03:30 AM
Entry fee: around AUD33
3. Bondi Beach: Sydney is quite known for its vibrant beaches, one of which is Bondi beach which is also the oldest and listed in the National Heritage Site. It is a fantastic place for relaxing, swimming, surfing, having a round beach volleyball, or just soaking up the Aussie sun and beauty of the city’s coastline. You can also indulge with a ride of an astounding view and some amazing treats along the way, be it seafood, or some fine dining to satisfy your cravings under the sun with an unforgettable location.
Location: Queen Elizabeth Drive, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
4. Sydney Harbour Bridge: Crossing the city center to the north shore, the Sydney Harbour Bridge opened in 1932, is the biggest steel arch bridge. It offers the amazing view of Sydney glittering, provides four railroad tracks, a highway, and two pedestrian walkways. Included with a staircase up to the bridge alongside the pedestrian-crossing, one can climb the bridge and celebrate any special occasion there. You can also rent bikes in the city or join Bike Tours like Sydney Bike Tours, BlueBananas or Bike Buffs for guided stops.
Location: Dawes point, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
5. Darling Harbour: At Darling Harbour, the largest amusement and tourism center, you can explore everything Australia is known for, from its peculiar animals to waterfront dining and the interesting history. It has a full schedule of events as one of Sydney's finest dining, shopping and entertainment precincts. Sea Life Sydney Aquarium and the Wildlife Sydney Zoo are the most popular attractions there. You can try luck at The Star Casino that is situated on the harbour and is perfect venue if one is looking for gaming and entertainment.
Location: Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
6. Royal Botanical Garden: At the heart of the city, the major botanical garden known for its historical events since 1816 is located as the Royal Botanical Garden. You will get to see The National Herbarium of New South Wales that houses over 1.43 million plant specimens and spread the message of conservation as well. Moreover, this place has an aura of calmness which gives the relaxed state of mind to the tired visitors. Explore, learn, relax as you will find everything here be it exhibitions, community festivals, special events or plant sales.
Location: Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Timings: everyday: 7am–6:30pm
7. Luna Park Sydney: Luna Park is Sydney’s only prime adventurous amusement park since its establishment in 1932 with simple yet an amazing collection of enthralling rides. Some of the thrilling rides that everyone likes to hop onto are SLEDGEHAMMER, Dig Deeper, Volare, Hair Raiser, the Wild Mouse roller coaster and the Tumblebug, among various others. Along with small fun filling games, pretty restaurants and cafes, you get to watch some spooky performances, special character meet and greets.
Location: 1 Olympic Dr, Milsons Point NSW 2061, Australia
Timings: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Entry Fee: Child 25.59 AUD; Adult 56.32 AUD
8. Sydney Tower: An extrusive tourist location, Sydney Tower takes you to the highest point above the city for magnificent 360 degree views of the beautiful harbor city. Step out for a breathtaking 60 minute Skywalk tour. Dive in the ultimate day out pass for an extraordinary afternoon towering at the top. Undoubtedly a betholding sight for the citizens to celebrate their happiest moments and cherish them forever.
Location: Pitt Street Level 5, Westfield Sydney Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
Timings: 9:00 am - 8:00 pm