The activity is performed under the vision of a supervisor to avoid any mishap.
- Location- If you want to try this exciting activity then you can test your luck at Anjuna, Calangute, Baga, Aguada, and Candolim
- Price- 600- 1000 Rs
- Preferred age- You need to be 10 years or older to perform this activity.
To double the fun and knowledge of your underwater world it's advisable to swing along with a guide or instructor so that he keeps guiding you throughout the activity. Scuba diving along with other activities makes the best monsoon water sports combo in Goa.
You will be pulled, as the speedboat moves at high speed. The excellence of the blue sky and the blue water underneath is captivating and the whole experience is really thrilling.
- Location- The best beaches for Parasailing are Anjuna, Calangute, Candolim, and Vagator Beach.
- Price- 600- 1800 Rs depending on the location you try at.
- Preferred age- If you're above the age of 11 you can try this fun-filled activity.
- Location- Go to Sylvan Siridao, Baga Beach, Bat Island for the best Kayaking experience.
- Price- 1500-10500 depending on the location and combo you choose
- Preferred age - Kids around the age of 7 and above can start with Tandem Kayaking.
This activity is quite thrilling and is regarded as the best water sports in monsoon at Goa and is surely going to quench your thirst for adventure.
- Location- The most loved destination in Goa for flyboarding is Calangute beach and Chapora River.
- Price-2000- 2700 RS
- Preferred age - Those who are above 12 years of age are considered ideal to perform this activity.
Banana Boat Ride
Once you are settled over it and ready for the adventure, the boat pulls the banana in the pristine blue waters. It is one of the simplest water sports to do in Goa.
-Location- Head towards the Calangute, Candolim, Baga, Anjuna, and Vagator beaches in Goa to try this offbeat experience of boating.
-Price- 400-2000 Rs depending on the location and the combo package you choose
-Preferred age- Kids above the age of 10 can enjoy this banana boat ride.
The journey lets you enjoy the scenic vistas along with a huge variety of flora and fauna which includes emerald green thickets in the mangrove forests, dolphins plunging in and out of the water, crocodiles lying on the shore.
Water skiing is all about balancing yourself while you are tied to the board through a rope and made to ride over the blues as it runs through a motorboat attached to it. The speed of the water boat keeps increasing to keep you floating on the water. Take care of the harness so that you don't fall into the water.
- Location- If you want to enjoy water skiing then the best place is Majorda beach or Mobor Beach.
Speed Boat Ride
This boat ride is for those who haven't felt satisfied with a normal boat ride and want to add adventure to it, the ride becomes even more interesting when the cold water splashes all over you.
- Location- You can find it at Mobor Beach
- Price- 900- 1200 Rs
Balance yourself on the rubber tube for as long as you can by maintaining a strong grip otherwise, you will off the donut and straight into water.
- Location- It is located on Calangute Beach
- Price-400-600 Rs
- Preferred age- Children over the age of 12 can ride over the Beach.