Hill Station near Pune within 100 Kms- Lonavala: 67 km (Known for relaxing stays, waterfalls, camping)
- Khandala: 71 km (Known for see food, resorts, leisure weekend)
- Lavasa: 39 km (Known for treks, water sports, getaways)- Rajmachi: 59 km (Known for fort firefly trekking, camping, sightseeing)
Hill Station near Pune within 200 Kms- Mahabaleshwar: 120 km (Known for sightseeing, waterfalls, leisure weekend)
- Panchgani: 102 km (Known for camping, getaways)
- Bhandardara: 173 km (Known for lakeside camping, sightseeing)
- Igatpuri: 134 km (Known for trekking, camping, stays)
Pleasantly low temperatures, endless stretches of greens, and a sense of solace – hill stations near Pune in summer work as ideal havens from the soaring temperatures of the plains. Escaping to one these hill destinations is also a perfect way to temporarily cut yourself off of the atmosphere of umonotony and chaos.
Indulge in nature walks, breathe in the freshness, climb the mountains, picnic by the waterfalls, and create new memories worth treasuring. The nonchalant mood and exotic landscapes of the hills will mystically heal your body and soul, and revive your senses to get back to the routine with a positive attitude and energy.