12:00 PMCheck-out Time:
Imagine waking up to the chirping birds and the gushing river that's flowing right outside your window. Isn't this a better way to start your day? Situated in Rishikesh, the Raga on the Ganges is situated right next to the flowing river offering peaceful environment.
Discover the joys of yoga, white water rafting, hiking, trekking, rock climbing, canoeing, sightseeing the ancient temples of Rishikesh, and gaze at the star-lit sky, all away from the hustle and bustle of city life.
About the Raga on the Ganges rooms:
The Raga on the Ganges offers double occupancy stay in two variants:
- Mountain View: Total 21 in number and 182 sq.ft. in size, these rooms are located in the lawn that overlooks the swimming area with an open terrace that offers a stunning view of the Ganges and valley. Each room can accommodate up to 2 guests.
- Standalone Cottages: Total 6 in number and spacious with a size 361 sq.ft, these are in step-style placement with wide glass windows that offer a clear and unobstructed view of the valley and emerald blue waters of river Ganga. Each room can accommodate up to 2 guests.
Each room at the Raga on the Ganges comes with an ensuite bathroom, and all modern amenities like free Wi-Fi, electric kettle, mini bar, hairdryer, LED TV with satellite channels, etc.
While breakfast is included in the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost.
The chefs at the property work closely with the local community to introduce the local delicacies of the Garhwali cuisine as a part of your meal experience. Along with lipsmacking meals, you can also enjoy sizzling kebabs from the tandoor and a hot toddy that is highly recommended every evening. The stay also offers an array of ayurvedic, organic and vegan diet options specially created in consultation with the Vaidyas and Ayurvedic Physicians.
- Wake up early to witness the sunrise from the comfort of your room or the deck
- As the sun sets, enjoy a warm bonfire and dining under the stars
- Start your day with a yoga session for holistic wellness with our experienced trainers
- Indulge in a spa session at the in-house spa that offers many ayurvedic and traditional therapies
- Head out to enjoy an array of adventurous activities like white water rafting, rappelling, trekking, cycling, and more
- Explore the city and sightsee places like the Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, Triveni Ghat, etc.
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to all the common areas at the property
About safety and hygiene at Raga on the Ganges:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The property is 30 KM from the Rishikesh Bus Stand, 35 KM from the Rishikesh Railway Station, 59 KM from Haridwar Railway Station and 51 KM from the Jolly Grant Airport in Dehradun. Car rentals are available at a charge, while on-site parking is free.