Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
A perfect place for unwinding, the stay is nestled in the Himalayas at a stone's throw from The Great Himalayan National Park. This boutique homestay was built by local artisans and masons who have kept the flavour of the local architecture intact. There five bedrooms and other common areas have a balanced mix of earthy interiors and modern amenities to make sure that you feel at home here.
Have a good time at the gazebo that is open on all sides, offering a breathtakingly beautiful view of the valley. Sit here for hours, reading, listening to music, painting or dozing off to the sound of the river. As the sun sets, enjoy a bonfire with a BBQ grill under a starry night.
About the rooms:
From the comfort of the 5 bedrooms offered at the stay, Experience the rustling pine leaves, the gurgling rivers and the chirping birds with an occasional sighting of the mighty Himalayan Leopard.
With 4 double bedrooms that can accommodate 2 guests in each rooms and 1 family room that can accommodate max 4 guests, the rooms come with modern amenities and attached washroom.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. All meals are prepared using locally sourced ingredients. Do not miss requesting the chef to make a few "pahadi" delicacies for you that are simply delicious.
- Participate in community work like taking storytelling session for the kids, helping in medical camps, going for an eco-walk to clean up the mountain trails, painting the wall of the local school, etc.
- Enjoy flyfishing in the Tirthan river that flows right across the road and is home to trout fish
- Head out for a village walk and explore a traditional Himachali village. Enjoy the view, talk to the natives, and observe the local architecture here.
- Later, enjoy the evening by the bonfire with light music, BBQ, and have freshly cooked homemade meals
- Explore the Great Himalayan National Park that offers a wide variety of endemic and exotic flora and fauna and is home to various endangered birds species
- Hike to the Choi waterfall in the Great Himalayan National park
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 46 KM from Bhuntar Airport and around 57 KM from Kullu Bus Stand. It is well connected with both public and private transfers.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.