Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Tucked away in the famous Tirthan Valley is this rustic and charming wooden and mud homestay that offers some of the best mountain views amidst luxury. Surrounded by pine trees and hilly terrains all around, the stay is bestowed with a water stream that runs right behind it and lends in an amazing view from the rooms here.
Sit the garden or the backyard and enjoy the peace, go for a walk to the Jibhi Waterfall that's just a 15-minute walk away, enjoy adventure sports offered in the area, or simply do nothing while here and reconnect with nature and yourself.
About the rooms:
The luxurious yet rustic stay offers 2 different types of rooms amidst lush-greenery and with views of the water stream.
- Mud Room: These private rooms come with cosy beds, a terrace or a balcony, attached washrooms, and modern amenities. Each room can accommodate up to 3 guests.
- Mud Duplex: Ideal for groups of 6 and more, these are duplex with two interconnected rooms, and come with a balcony, attached washroom, and modern amenities.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. All meals are prepared using locally sourced ingredients. Do not miss requesting the chef to make a few "pahadi" delicacies for you that are simply delicious.
- Enjoy a walk till the Jibhi Waterfall
- Walk down a few steps till the water stream behind the stay and enjoy the peaceful environment
- Have fun with the board games and catch up on reading in the library
- As the sun sets, enjoy the warm bonfire under a starry sky
- Enjoy angling while here
- Hike to the Chehni Kothi and the Selorsar Lake
- Visit the Jalori pass
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 51 KM from the Bhuntar Airport and around 62 KM from the Kullu Bus Stand. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.