Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Overlooking the mighty Dhauladhars, in the small, quiet village of Chandpur, with wide-open fields all around, is this stunning homestay. With a glacier-fed stream flowing alongside, the stay offers scenic views from every corner of the house, refreshing the mind, body and soul. The bamboo, mud and slate stone design inspired by the traditional style here adds to the charm is a pretty sight to behold.
Explore the region with long walks, go paragliding in Bir-Billing, spend some peaceful time by the stream, and end your day with the warmth of the bonfire under a star-studded sky.
About the rooms:
The stay features 2 cottages each with 3 rooms that all overlook the snow-capped mountains and the lush green fields. Each room comes with comfortable furniture, attached washrooms, and modern amenities. The stay can accommodate a maximum of 12 guests in total.
The package includes scrumptious breakfast, lunch and dinner. The kitchen serves some of the best delicacies in the area. Locally produced ingredients add to the flavour and nutrition.
- Soak in the beautiful views of the mountains and the farms from the comfort of the stay
- Head out for a village walk and get to know more about the culture here
- Enjoy the hilly terrain with a nature walk
- As the sun sets, enjoy the warm bonfire under a starry sky
- Visit the Jakhni Mata Temple nearby
- Go for paragliding in Bir-Billing
- Check out the Andretta Pottery and Art Gallery
- Explore various hiking and trekking trails in the region
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 42 KM from the Kangra Airport and around 38 KM from the Dharamshala Bus Stand. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.