Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Open the windows to mighty deodars, the sounds of the gushing Beas river, the crisp air, the views of the valley and the mountains all come together to fill you with pure joy. A "once abandoned estate", this beautiful and elegant homestay is carefully crafted with wood, stone and glass in a traditional Himachali style, an abode for artists, travellers and like-minded people.
Soak in splendid views of the valley from the elegant and cosy bedrooms on the top floor, and spend your day at leisure in the research and recreational area on the second floor which is also a good place to snuggle up and watch movies or enjoy a good read.
About the rooms:
The stay offers two cosy, spacious, elegant bedrooms that carry a touch of Himachali culture and overlook scenic, breathtaking views. They both come with attached washrooms, coffee maker, laptop-friendly workspace, and can accommodate a max of 2 guests in each.
The package includes scrumptious breakfast, while lunch and dinner can be ordered on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The kitchen serves some of the best delicacies in the area. Locally produced ingredients add to the flavour and nutrition. Do not miss out having some milky chai while you are here.
There’s also a cafe where the food is sourced from the surrounding valley which includes freshly plucked juicy plums and apples, and even wild mushrooms from the forest.
- Head out for a jungle walk and explore multiple hidden spots all over the mountain estate that has been specifically created for a quick escape into the woods
- Enjoy reading a book while sipping tea/coffee in the balcony that comes with a view
- Walk to the Beas river, a few steps below the stay and enjoy a riverside walk
- Go for a self-guided hike to villages hidden amongst the mountains
- Later, enjoy delicious local traditional food at the stay and the cool breeze up in the mountains
- Trek to the Krishna Temple that offers magnificent views and a perfect meditation spot
- Visit the Roerich Art gallery, a restored estate of a Russian painter and political activist, Nicolas Roerich
- Check out the Naggar Castle, located amidst breathtaking forested hills this castle is a magnificent historical edifice made of stone and wood that was built in AD 1460 in an impressive amalgamation of European and Himalayan architecture
- Volunteer in apple harvesting. Spend the day at an apple farm, collecting the harvest for an afternoon and learn about apples from the farmers.
- Learn beekeeping from the few homes here that are known for local Himalayan bees which are now an endangered species
- Try wood carving, an immersive and healing experience with a souvenir to take back home
- Participate in "Learning by Making" workshops on sustainable living, vernacular architecture, traditional arts, and craftsmanship along with authentic cultural experiences
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is situated in Naggar which is around 32 KM from Kullu Manali Airport and around 22 KM from the Kullu Bus Stand. It is well connected with public and private transfers.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.