Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
As the sounds of the chirping birds wake you up, pull back the curtains in your spacious rooms to soak in the spellbinding beauty around you - an outstanding view of the great Himalayas, lush green deodar forest, an expansive apple orchard, and a chill in the air that tells you that all this is real. Nestled amidst the family’s apple orchard and with the Himalayan Cedar (deodar) forest guarding it, the stay is tucked away in a peaceful village called Joksha, in the shadow of the Great Himalayas.
About the rooms:
The homestay offers 6 independent cottages that are spacious, contemporary with wooden finishes that blend in well with the views outside and come with large windows and a balcony (in a few) that's the perfect spot to have your morning tea, catch up on some work, read a book, or simply soak in the views. All cottages are equipped with plush beds, comfortable seating, attached washrooms, and each can accommodate a max of 2 guests in one room.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. You can always ask the chef to cook a few local delicacies for you. All meals are freshly prepared using locally sourced ingredients.
- Take a short walk to the Satluj river flowing right across the stay and enjoy several water activities like swimming, fishing, etc.
- Head out for a walk to check out the villages around the stay. Do not miss checking out how the traditional flour mill (chakki locally called Gharaat) works here.
- Explore the mystic trails in the cedar forest nearby and enjoy the sound of birds chirping while you experience nature's generosity
- Enjoy leisure time at the apple orchard
- Soak in the star-lit sky while enjoying the warmth of a bonfire
- Tie your shoelaces and hike to the Hatu Peak, the highest peak in Shimla. While here, visit the Hatu Mata temple.
- Go for a self-guided Hike to Jaw Bagh, a serene meadow
- Take a walk to the Tani Jubbar Lake
- Indulge in the numerous adventure sports offered around the area
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The beautiful stay is around 13 KM from Narkanda and around 73 KM from Shimla and is well connected with both private and public transfers.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.