Wayanad Tour Packages For Couple
Browse through a wide range of Wayanad honeymoon packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Wayanad honeymoon tour packages with exciting deals & offers.Wayanad is blessed with some of the most enchanting natural scenery and lush green tropical forests. Its rustic ambience and wonderful landscape makes it one of the best honeymoon destinations in the country. It is perfect for those looking for intimate and private surroundings with a touch of adventure and a lining of luxury.
Wayanad tour package for couples includes some incredible sightseeing options, fabulous stays and accommodations ranging from luxurious resorts in the lap of nature to rustic accommodation close to nature. If you want to pack some adventure in your honeymoon packages then Wayanad is the way to go with options for wildlife safaris, trekking in the wilderness, rafting, long nature walks and spectacular viewpoints overlooking the majestic Western Ghats.
Explore the wonders of Kerala with a honeymoon in Wayanad and get the best of Kerala’s rich cultural heritage, mouth-watering cuisines, cascading tea gardens, aromatic spice gardens and beautiful scenery.
Places to Visit on Wayanad Honeymoon Trip:1. Edakkal Caves - Located 10 kilometers away from Sulthan Bathery, the Edakkal Caves will take you on a journey of the unforgotten past. The caves are built from natural rock formations that are believed to be formed by a huge split in a large rock. The carvings are extremely stunning and unique.
Visitors are required to trek up the Ambukuthi Hills to reach the twin caves. Since the place is surrounded by coffee crops you can sense the aroma of coffee all the way up the hill. If you are planning to visit Wayanad then visiting this place is truly a surreal experience to have.
2. Pookot Lake - Pookot lake or locally referred as, Pookode Lake is one of the most famous tourist attractions of Wayanad. It is a freshwater lake surrounded by lush green valleys from all sides. You can plan a leisure day here and relax on a boat.
You can also stroll around with your beau and go on nature walks as it is a very romantic spot. There are several sites in and around the lake such as a Freshwater Aquarium, Handicraft and Spices Emporium, a Children’s park and many more to engage visitors of all ages.
3. Banasura Sagar Dam - The Banasura Sagar Dam is prominent for its crystal clear blue water located in the middle of lush greenery. It is a famous picnic spot among locals and tourists due to its admirable beauty. This tourist attraction is included in every Kerala Honeymoon package as any Kerala expedition is incomplete without it.
The dam is located along the coastline of the popular Kabini river along with foothills of Banasura hill. You can take your partner on a romantic hiking trail in this perfect place and explore the region.
4. Kalpetta - Kalpetta is a small town lying across Kozhikode-Mysore National Highway towards the Wayanad district. The town is filled with various coffee plantations and mountainous regions. It also acts as a major trading hub in the city since all the exports and imports occur from this place.
On your visit here, you can buy from a huge variety of top-quality spices, tea and coffee locally produced within the city. The majority of locals here belong to Jain religion so you can find a plethora of Jain temples spread all across the city. You can also pay a visit to Mepaddi, a small, scenic village located near Kalpetta, filled with lush tea estates on your Wayanad expedition.
5. Chembra Peak - Chembra Peak is the tallest peak of Kerala and a treat to the eyes with enormous natural vegetation. It is an off-beat destination where you can enjoy a plethora of tourist attractions such as Pookot Lake, Banasura Sagar Dam, Sentinel Waterfalls, and Edakkal Caves. It is a perfect addition to your Kerala Honeymoon Tour package due to its breathtaking sites.
If you are an adventure enthusiast you can indulge in hiking, river rafting and trekking with your partner. Kalpetta is the nearest town to this peak which is well connected by road from all major cities like Bangalore, Kozhikode, Mangalore and Mysore so you can reach this place easily.
6. Sentinel Rock Falls - Locally known as “Soochipara Waterfalls”, the Sentinel Rock falls is the most picturesque tourist attraction of Wayanad. It is definitely a treat to your eyes with a milky white stream flowing through the rocky cliffs and adjoining trees.
The waterfall joins the Chaliyar river at the end where tourists enjoy various activities such as swimming, boating, rock climbing and many more. You can also get a chance to explore tea plantations, dense forests and rocky cliffs striking the view of majestic mountains. The top of the mountain offers a panoramic view of the city after a 30-minutes hike.
Things to Do on Wayanad Honeymoon Tour
1. Ziplining: Ziplining, one of the exciting things to do in Wayanad couple packages, allows you to experience the lush green landscapes and the enchanting beauty of the town. With several zip lines of varying lengths over thick forest covers and tea plantations in Wayanad, you can glide along the cord at a height of 300 metres above the ground. Feel the thrill of flying like a bird while clicking the breathtaking views of the Western Ghats, smell the whiff of fresh tea and feel the wind in your hair with your beloved.
2. Capture the View of Tea Estates: If you are looking for romantic things to do on a day out with your partner at Wayanad, you can take a walk through the tea estates and feel the aroma of freshly brewed tea. Marvel at this mini paradise with a velvety carpet of tea leaves sprawling over the hilly terrain of the Western Ghats. You can also admire the rows of neatly trimmed tea bushes against the backdrop of mist-covered mountains creating a mesmerising sight where you can immerse in the camping fun as well with your loved ones.
3. Boating : Wayanad tour packages for couples are incomplete without a boating trip in the pristine lakes and rivers of the town. Boating in Pookode Lake is one of the most sought after activities by couples as it offers gorgeous views of the surroundings. Get on a row boat or pedal boat and embark on an exciting journey through the calm waters of the lake where you can see freshwater flowers and fishes up close. You can also go boating at Banasura Sagar Dam which has both speed boats and pontoon boats with your beloved and cherish some fond memories.
4. Cycling: Couples who wish to indulge in adventure must book Wayanad honeymoon tour packages that offer cycling. Immerse in its pleasant climate, scenic routes and charming backdrop which makes the district an ideal destination for all cycling enthusiasts. You can witness picturesque landscapes, encounter wildlife and discover hidden gems as you pedal your way through winding roads, dense forests, and quaint villages hand in hand with your partner. You can either opt for a challenging ride through the rugged terrains of the Western Ghats or take a leisurely ride around tea plantations and spice gardens as per your mutual interests.
5. Trekking: Trekking through the lush green landscapes, misty mountains, and dense forests of Wayanad with your beloved is one of the finest activities for many couples. Wayanad couple packages often include trekking activity at the Banasura Hills, Chembra Peak, Edakkal Caves and Brahmagiri Peak. These trekking trails are of different difficulty levels and reward you with breathtaking panoramic views from the top. During the trek, you can spot a wide variety of flora and fauna, cascading waterfalls, crystalline streams, bumpy terrain and intriguing rocks.
Best Time to Visit:The best time to visit Wayanad for a honeymoon is between the months of November to early March. It is during these months that Wayanad experiences the most pleasant climate in the entire year, making the weather favourable for newly married couples to enjoy sightseeing and other adventure activities here. Moreover, with the misty breeze flowing across the hills, Wayanad becomes even more beautiful and great for photography.
How to Reach:1. By Air: To reach Wayanad by air, you need to take a flight to the Calicut Airport, which is located at a distance of around 65 kilometres from this hill station. Upon arriving at the airport, you can avail taxis or buses to Wayanad, which will take around an hour to reach.
2. By Train: If you wish to reach Wayanad by train, you need to arrive at the Kozhikode railway station, which is located at a distance of around 90 kilometres from Wayanad. From there, taxis or buses are available to take you to your destination, which takes anywhere between 2 to 3 hours to reach.
3. By Road: If you wish to arrive at Wayanad by road, you can avail the regular state buses that leave from Kochi, Mangalore as well as Trivandrum.
Browse through a wide range of Wayanad tour packages from different Indian Cities like: Wayanad Tour Package From Bangalore, Wayanad Tour Package From Mumbai, Wayanad Tour Package From Kolkata, Wayanad Tour Package From Pune, Wayanad Tour Package From Surat, Wayanad Tour Package From Nagpur, Wayanad Tour Package From Jaipur, Wayanad Tour Package From Cochin.