Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Blending nature, a rustic charm, warm hospitality, and modern amenities, this stay features 6 rooms, each beautifully built with mud and modernized with a comfortable and cosy bed, beautiful wall hangings, dimly lighted lamps that cast a soft glow at night, and a wooden roof that makes it truly Kumaoni. It also has a patio, with a comfortable seating arrangement, that overlooks the valley - the perfect spot for your morning tea, and to become your workspace for the next few days.
The stay also offers a small kitchen with all essentials where you can cook your own meals. But trust us, you would not want to miss enjoying the local delicacies while soaking in the beauty around you.
About the rooms:
The stay features 2 types of tastefully designed rooms, the mud-house stay flaunts the same scenic landscape, quaint ambiance, fruit orchards and jaw-dropping views of the Himalayan peaks, making the scenery even more mesmerizing in the eyes of the admirer. The thick forests of pine and fir trees, made fecund by rivers like Koshi (Kaushiki) and Suyal (Salmale) adding to its charm.
- The single "Double Room" can accommodate 2 guests with attached washrooms there's also a balcony where you can read books, hear the birds chirping and enjoy the fresh and soothing winds that softly play with your hair.
- The 5 "Twin Rooms" can accommodate 2 guests plush beds that face the valley which is visible from the room from the large windows.
Get ready to taste divinity in the meals served here made using fresh, local produce and flavourful spices. You can order your meals in the kitchen on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost or use the small kitchen with basic amenities like induction, utensils, etc. to cook your own meals.
- Hire a cycle and know more about the culture here in the villages around
- As the sun sets, enjoy the warmth of bonfire under a star-lit sky
- Explore the surroundings with a self-guided nature walk
- Nothing like experiencing the joys of fishing for trout
- Check out the cave paintings dating back to the Stone Age at Phulaseema, Pharkanauli and Lakhuudiyar, a short distance from Almora
- Visit the famous Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary known for offering spell-binding views of the majestic Himalayan peaks such as Chaukhamba, Nanda Devi, Nanda Kot, Panchachuli, and Kedarnath
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the small kitchen and other common areas
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
This splendid stay is located 90 KM from the Kathgodam Railway Station and around 129 KM away from the Pantnagar Airport. It is well connected with all the roads and can be easily reached by any public or private cab.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.