Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Udaipur
About the Udaipur Package From Delhi:
- Udaipur, the city of lakes, has a charisma that attracts all kinds of tourists, be it the honeymooners or the ones looking for a family vacation. Udaipur packages from Delhi will take you to the rich history and beauty of this charming city lying on the western reaches of Rajasthan.
- Reach Udaipur from Delhi by bus, then you will be transferred to the hotel and after getting geared up at your stay, start the sightseeing by visiting the best tourist destinations.
- From visiting the Fatehsagar Lake offering the best views of the sun setting across the horizon to the Sukhadia Circle offering a leisure time to unwind among the locals, Udaipur has multiple spots where one can admire the expansive view of its beauty.
- Day two of the Udaipur tour package from Delhi will let you admire the beauty of this city from high above as you take a ropeway in Jawahar Nagar. Today you will go sightseeing tour around famous tourist destinations like:
Lake Pichhola - offering lake cruises in freshwaters,
City Palace Museum - exhibiting the testimony of Rajput dynasty,
Jagdish Temple - beautifully decorated with crafted pillars and spacious corridors and
Bagore Ki Haveli - home to the world’s most enormous turban and is one of the oldest Havelis in India.
- The third day of the Udaipur tour package from Delhi will take you to Sajjangarh Fort, which is a royal architecture located on a hilltop and the Biological Park located in close proximity to the Marvellous fort. This location will offer you a chance to admire the clouds floating by as you marvel at the green and pleasant surroundings.
- The tour will come to an end on the fourth day as you will be transferred to the bus stop from where you will leave back to Delhi.
Start the Udaipur Package from Delhi by taking a bus to Udaipur. In the early morning, reach Udaipur, where you will be greeted by our representative and get transferred to the hotel.
After checking into the hotel, have some rest. In the evening, we will take you to explore the popular tourist places in Udaipur.
Go for a visit to Fatehsagar Lake, also known as the Pride of Udaipur, this artificial lake is famous for its scenic beauty as it is guarded by three Islands and a mesmerizing Landscape.
Next head to Saheliyon Ki Bari, a major garden, with fascinating artifacts like Marble Elephant, Fountains, and a Lotus pool.
A visit to Pratap Smarak , a memorial of Maharana Pratap and his horse “Chetak”.
Now proceed to the Nehru Island Park and Sukhadia Circle and spend some quality time.
After a full day of sightseeing, head back to the hotel followed by dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast, start local sightseeing of the Venice of the East.
Today you will be visiting Lake Pichola, this freshwater lake is very popular among the tourists.
Coming up next is the City Palace Museum, which exhibits the beautiful artifacts of ancient times.
Udaipur tour package from Delhi offers you the most exciting experience of this city, we will take you to Mansapurna Karni Mata Ropeway, where you will get to witness a bird-view of the entire city overlooking the Pichola lake.
A visit to Jagdish Temple, MLV Park, and the Bagore Ki Haveli as included in the Udaipur tour package from Delhi
After a joyful day, return back to the hotel for dinner and a comfortable overnight stay.
After enjoying breakfast, head to visit the Sajjangarh Fort, also known as Monsoon Palace, this palace offers a panoramic view of the city's lakes, palaces, and surrounding countryside.
Coming up next is the Biological Park, situated beneath the Monsoon Palace, this biological park is home to more than 21 species of 60 different animals.
Biopark's mascot is one of the most engaging attractions of Bio park. Visitors can click selfies with the mascot by scanning the Sajjangarh logo using the Sajjangarh AR Application.
After a full day of Sajjangarh tour, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Wake up in the morning for a wholesome breakfast and check out from the hotel.
Later you will be transferred to the bus stand for your return journey. Reach Delhi by the next morning.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I recently went to Udaipur with my family and it was a fun trip. We explored many places in Udaipur, we went to Fatehsagar Lake, City Palace Museum, Lake Pichhola, Sajjangarh Fort. The trip was well planned everything was good from stay to meals, transport facilities and even the driver was very humble and kind. Thanks, Thrillophilia for memorable trip.
The places included in the Udaipur Package from Delhi are :
1. Fateh Sagar Lake and Pichola Lake: Artificial Lakes in Udaipur serving as popular picnic spots.
2. Saheliyon Ki Bari: A garden complex which was built by Rana Sangram Singh for the maidens of his Palace.
3. Pratap Smarak: A memorial for Maharana Pratap built on the banks of Fateh Sagar Lake.
4. Nehru Island Park and Sukhadia Circle: An beautiful island in the middle of Fateh Sagar Lake, which is a recreational island for activities and amusement.
5. City Palace Museum: This palace is located on the banks of Lake Pichola and displays artifacts and exhibitions from the legendary Rajput Royal Lifestyle.
6. Sacred Temples: Mansapurna Karni Mata Temple and Ropeway, Jagdish Temple.
7. Bagore Ki Haveli: A beautiful mansion situated on the waterfronts of Pichola lake and is famous for hosting cultural shows.
8. Sajjangarh fort and Biological Park: It is also known as the Monsoon Palace, built by Maharana Sajjan Singh in 1884. The biological park is situated near the fort and is home to 60 animals of 21 species.
The activities that can be done in the Udaipur tour package from Delhi are :
1. Sightseeing: Witness the charm of Udaipur with a guided sightseeing tour and visit all the major attractions of the city.
2. Ropeway Ride: Enjoy a ropeway ride at Mansapurna Karni Mata Ropeway and witness the panoramic views of Udaipur on your own.
3. Biological Park Tour: At Sajjangarh Biological Park, you can take a golf cart tour to explore and witness the exotic flora and fauna of this region.
Inclusions of the Udaipur package from Delhi are :
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner is included in the package
- Accommodation: 3 night stay in a 3 star hotel on twin sharing basis as per the variant selected.
- Transportation: All transfers and private AC Cab for sightseeing.
- Sightseeing: Explore all the major tourist attractions of Udaipur and its nearby areas.
- To and Fro Tickets from Delhi to Udaipur: Bus tickets to and from Delhi to Udaipur are included in the package.
Things to carry while going for the Udaipur tour from Delhi are :
- Valid ID proofs
- Thrillophilia Voucher
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable footwear
- Water bottle
- Mosquito repellent
- Hat or Scarfs
- Personal Medication (if any)
The best time to visit Udaipur is from October-March as the weather is pleasant during this. However, if you plan to come for a winter vacation then November-February is the perfect time for exploration and sightseeing. You must avoid the summer (March –June) time because of the scorching sun.
Udaipur is 672 Kms away from Delhi which takes approx 10-11 hours to reach Udaipur.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.