Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
A dense forest fringed road leads up to the hilltop, offering views of the mountains at a distance and cottony clouds dotting a clear blue sky, this hilltop cottage will take you back to the most beautiful story that was probably written years ago. The stay is tastefully decorated with an earthy tone of colors, maximum use of natural elements like wood, while ensuring that the guests get absolute luxury for a comfortable stay. The living room exudes class and convenience, characterized by traditional wooden beige sofas and colossal windows that open to the scenic views outside, an indoor fireplace adds to the elegance and gives away much needed warmth in the evening.
About the villa:
The property features two bedrooms having wooden ceilings that make the room look more outsized, cohesive and cosy. Each room can accommodate 3 guests. The rooms are complete with ensuite bathrooms, wooden storage cupboards, side table with a lamp ideal for reading as you snuggle in your blanket, two traditional wooden seating chairs that give the authentic "pahadi" feeling, and other amenities like cable TV, hot water, etc.
The stay offers a modular kitchen with all essential appliances like stovetop, oven, microwave, refrigerator, water purifier, and more where you can coom your own meals. You can also ask the caretaker to cook delicious meals for you at an additional charge.
- Spend the beautiful evening by the fireplace and enjoy home cooked delicious meals
- Set out for a self-guided hike in the jungle or a self-guided nature walk to the lake
- Enjoy multiple water activities like boating, zorbing, and kayaking near the lake
- Experience off-roading/dirt-biking that is merely a 10-minute drive away from the gorgeous lake of Bhimtal in the Kumaon Valley
- While here, do visit the Naucluchiatal, Sattal Lake, Mukteshwar, and Ranikhet
- You can also try out paragliding and hiking offered in this part of the country
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the parking area, the patio outside, living room, dining area, kitchen, the bedrooms and the outdoor fireplace
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
This gorgeous property is around 20 KM from Kathgodam and 23 KM from Nainital. Public transfers can reach up to the property and there's free parking on premises. Do not forget to pull out your camera to click a few amazing shots during your drive to the stay.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.