Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
How does waking up to the chirping sounds of birds and then walking up to the windows to soak in the views of a lake glistening with the sunlight sounds to you? Surreal, right? Amidst the mountains and forests of Bhimtal lies this quaint property that was developed before the First Great War. The stay offers 1-bedroom and a living room built using natural elements like glass, wood and stone to give it a rustic, countryside charm, yet it is equipped with every modern amenity that you need for a staycation.
About the cottage:
Step into a countryside modern home that offers 1 bedroom on the first floor and a living room on the ground floor. The house can accommodate 4 guests. With an ensuite bathroom, a nature goody basket on arrival, WiFi, cable TV, hot water, coffee maker, kitchenette with cooking basics, indoor fireplace, laptop-friendly workspace, and windows and a lawn that offer such picturesque views - you would not want to leave this place at all.
Pluck fresh fruits from the trees outside or use them to cook a flavoursome meal. The package includes a hearty breakfast in the morning and you can also order your lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. While here, do not miss out trying some of the "pahadi" delicacies that you would never find anywhere else.
- Enjoy the deep green lake-view upfront that also makes this stay even more appealing. The emerald green waters of the Bhimtal Lake are the perfect companion for a stroll.
- Stay back and relax in the hammock while you enjoy fresh fruits amidst the chirp of birds under the avocado canopy
- You would not want to miss out the chance to spend your evening by the fireplace with some fresh home-cooked meals and end your day with stargazing
- Indulge in activities like boating, zorbing, and kayaking near the lake
- You can also visit the Naukuchia Taal, Sattal Lake, Kainchi Dham and Nainital Lake while here
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the whole property and the lawn and the trees outside.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
A merely 15-min drive away from the Bhimtal bus stand, the property is easily accessible by public transportation and private cabs. A 350-meters climb from the road is required to reach the property.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.