Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Quiet, yet with a plethora of activities to choose from, this stay offers some of the best views in the valley. Surrounded by thick, lush green trees that are home to hundreds of exotic birds, waking up to their sounds and the morning mist is a different experience altogether. And the 4 fully-furnished bedrooms that the cottage offers carry the same serenity.
As the sun sets, light up the indoor fireplace and find a cosy corner for yourself to snuggle in and enjoy some hot beverage of your choice.
About the rooms:
The rooms open up to the views of the mountains and the lush greenery all around. The cottage offers a total of 4 bedrooms that can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests in each. All rooms have ensuite bathrooms and every modern amenity that you would need during your stay here.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The use of seasonal and locally grown vegetables, the native recipes, and the air that adds a magical touch to the meals - the food served at the stay is simply divine.
You can also use the community kitchen on a chargeable basis that is fully equipped with essentials like stove, oven, coffee maker, pots and pans, refrigerator, microwave, dishes and silverware.
- Head out for a guided hike to the village of Maluatal. Interact with the locals, get to know the culture closely, and if you are lucky enough you also might get to taste a few local delicacies.
- Go for a self-guided nature walk around the stay that's rich in flora and fauna that you may not have seen anywhere else
- As the sun sets, light up a bonfire and soak in its warmth under a star-studded sky
- While here, do not miss out on a chance to go birdwatching (on request)
- Indulge in adventure activities happening around like paragliding, ziplines, ATVs, and more
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The homestay is around 12 KM from Bhimtal and around 30 KM from Nainital. It can be easily reached using any public or private transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.