Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
This beautiful stay is surrounded by lush green mountains and offers an unparalleled 360-degree view of the Himalayan mountain ranges. Need we say more? A retreat embodied by the essence of nature, this property with adorable and endearing Hobbit-styled dome-shaped rooms, complete with a lawn in front, is perfect to take your mind off everything that is apparent.
The whistling pines and the Himalayan mountain range lend a serenity to this place that we often miss in the hustle bustle of the city life. While here, do not miss out on hiking and mountain biking, as well as a nature walk to explore the surroundings that offer unique flora and fauna.
About the villa:
Perched at the edge of the hilltop, the Hobbit-styled stay offers a fairytale vacation also with memorable sunsets and sunrises from the 3 bedrooms here. Each room here comes with all modern and essential amenities to make your staycation a memorable one, has attached bathrooms, and comes with a maximum occupancy of 3 guests per room.
You can order scrumptious breakfast, lunch and dinner at the in-house restaurant at an additional cost on an a-la-carte basis. While here, do not miss trying a few local delicacies of Shimla.
- Indulge in indoor activities like table tennis, badminton, carrom, etc.
- Spend time at the cafe drinking a cup of coffee and reading a book
- Experience the traditional food of Shimla here along with multiple cuisines cooked to perfection to satisfy your taste buds
- Enjoy a walk around the stay and get a closer look at the flora and fauna here. If you are lucky, then you can also spot a musk deer or a barking deer.
- As the sun sets, soak in the beautiful sky full of stars along with a bonfire with a self-cook BBQ Grill and light music
- Pick a bicycle from the bicycle rentals and experience mountain biking in the narrow lanes with lush greenery at every corner
- Hike to the nearby viewpoints that offer amazing scenery
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property including the lawn, restaurant, nature trails around the property, etc.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
This heavenly abode is around 11 KM from Shimla and is well connected with public and private transport, however, the half kilometer of final stretch is a little rough.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.