Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
I was not wrong at all with my decision for choosing this destination for my family vacation and I am also glad that my family loves the place and the ...
Loved!!! this trip like anything, The planned, timing, and service on this trip were absolutely fantastic and everything was very seamlessly for us and...
Trip Location: Siem Reap
- Home to rich cultural heritage, timeless ruins, ancient, beautiful temples and loads of scenic beauty, Cambodia has been providing the visitors with a perfect location to indulge in many once in a lifetime experiences. A trip here will offer you solace as well as a plethora of entertainment options to indulge in and will surely be a fun-filled experience.
- The first day of a vacation to Cambodia will begin with boarding a flight towards Siem Reap. Once you arrive here, you will be driven towards a hotel which will be your stay here. Some time will be provided to freshen up and rest for a while, followed by having the whole day at leisure. The day can be spent by indulging in some sightseeing on your own, or you can also choose to stay back and rest in your comfy rooms. The day will end with an overnight stay in the hotel.
- The second day of the Cambodia trip will commence with driving towards Pouk and visiting a silk farm where you may also get a chance to indulge in the silk-making workshop. The next stop of the day will be the floating village of Chong Khneas, where you will enjoy the sightseeing while traversing in a boat. A traditional wooden boat trip on the Tonle Sap Lake will be appreciated, followed by finally reaching Artisans Angkor. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be shifted back to the hotel to spend the night.
- Day three of the trip will be spent enjoying a sightseeing tour of the city in which places like South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, the Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the jungles of Ta Prohm, and the Angkor Wat temple will be covered. The day will end with heading back towards the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The fourth day of the trip will start with some delicious breakfast, followed by being transferred to the airport to catch a flight back home.
As you arrive at Cambodia international airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel in Siem Reap.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
In the evening, you can stroll around the hotel and explore nearby places.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out for a sightseeing tour to explore the best of Siem Reap.
Today, you will be visiting a silk farm in Pouk, where you will learn about the process of yearning Silk.
Next, you will be visiting the floating village of Chong Khneas.
Enjoy a boat ride in a traditional wooden boat on the Tonle Sap Lake.
After lunch, you will be taken for a short tour of Artisans Angkor, and enjoy shopping at the local markets.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, get ready for a full day trip to Angkor.
You will be visiting the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephant Terrace, the jungles of Ta Prohm, and Angkor Wat temple,one of the largest preserved temple complexes in the world.
Witness the ancient ruins and restored complexes of Angkor and don’t forget to click some pictures.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your flight back home with wonderful memories of your trip.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I was not wrong at all with my decision for choosing this destination for my family vacation and I am also glad that my family loves the place and the experience they get from this trip... I'm impressed with the way Thrillophilia organized the tour it was very professional with full detailed about the trip how it will go and also decide the place to visit which they selected with the major attraction of the place, we really enjoyed the visiting to the floating village of Chong Khneas, and the sightseeing in a boat was extremely fabulous, the Wat Temple was really breathtaking, the place has lots of scenics beauty all around, I already in love with the place...Overall this booking platform even took care of all our requirements like accommodation, transport, picked up, and the drop which was extremely great...The whole team, the service, and the trip worth appreciating...
Rated : 5.0
Loved!!! this trip like anything, The planned, timing, and service on this trip were absolutely fantastic and everything was very seamlessly for us and the team was always available whenever we required plus they kept inform us if there is any update or changes during the trip... Hotels: was very comfortable with professional and friendly staff and served us with amazing breakfast, Transportation: the car was well-maintained and the driver was on time always, Activities: sightseeing Was the highlight. Place: it's too beautiful with its natural beauty, manmade beauty, and amazing culture and nice people... NO REGRET LOVE THE EXPERIENCE.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.