Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
I found Thrillophilia the best booking platform even though this is the first experience with them but from the first time, it impressed us totally. Th...
The tour was amazing, everything was pre planned and booked. We enjoyed it quite well and without any worries. Will definitely connect again for our ne...
Trip Location: Athens
- Inviting you with the fragrances of Mediterranean flowers and panoramic views of the lush green valleys Greece has been in the list of top visited tourist destinations in the world. Be it the nightlife or an array of adrenaline rushing activities on the beachside, a budget Greece tour package will take you towards a plethora of experiences.
- The first day of the budget Greece tour package will commence with boarding a flight towards Athens and reaching the airport. Once you arrive here, you will be taken to a comfy hotel to relax and freshen up. The remaining part of the day will be for leisure, and you are free to explore the neighbouring location on your own. The day will end with some delicious dinner at the stay and resting overnight.
- Day two of the Greece budget vacation package will take you towards the most famous locations of Athens while enjoying a guided sightseeing tour. Places like the Acropolis Museum, Panathinaiko Stadium, Zappeion, The Temple of Olympian Zeus, University of Athens, the Academy of Athens and the National Library, National Garden, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, The Parliament, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, The Parliament, The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann’s House and Catholic Cathedral are some of the most visited locations here.
- On the third day, you will be able to spend time as you wish, as the day will be given for leisure activities. On this day, you are free to enjoy on your own or indulge in whatever activities you want. You can either indulge in some last-minute shopping or can spend some free time in some chic bars and cafes. This day will end with an overnight stay in your hotel.
- Day four will be the last one, and today you will be checking out from your hotel. Get transferred to the airport, from where you will be boarding a flight back home.
Upon arrival at Athens International Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel for your budget Greece tour package.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening, you can take a stroll around the hotel to explore nearby places.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out for the Athens City Tour.
Our first stop is Panathinaiko Stadium, Zappeion and The Temple of Olympian Zeus.
Coming up next is Athens Trilogy, including University of Athens, the Academy of Athens and the National Library.
Also, you will be visiting the National Garden, Hadrian’s Arch, St. Paul’s Church, The Parliament, The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Schliemann’s House (Numismatic Museum), Catholic Cathedral, Old Parliament, Constitution Square, Russian Orthodox Church, and finally the ACROPOLIS.
In the Acropolis tour, you will visit Propylaea, Temple of Athena Nike, Parthenon, and the Erechtheion with its Porch of Maidens.
Take a walk through the Herodion and Dionysus Theater and proceed to visit the ACROPOLIS museum.
Witness the attractions like votives, artifacts, statues from archaic period, Caryatids, and don’t forget to capture the mesmerizing view of the Parthenon hall with the metopes, the pediments and the frieze that accentuates its beauty.
In the evening, you can go shopping and buy some souvenirs for your loved ones.
After the tour completes, head back to the hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
After having a buffet breakfast, feel free to spend this day of your Greece budget vacation package at leisure.
You can relax all day at the hotel or go for an optional tour like Saronic Cruise tour, or you can explore the ancient city of Greece.
You can visit the Archaeology museum or explore the Pláka and Anafiotika Neighborhoods, offer a wide range of Authentic greek restaurants, and much more.
In the evening, you can enjoy a lavish dinner at the famous restaurant or savour some lip-smacking local delights.
As the day ends, head back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return journey as your Budget Greece tour package ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I found Thrillophilia the best booking platform even though this is the first experience with them but from the first time, it impressed us totally. The staff was very professional, helpful and polite from the booking of our tour they really help us suggesting the budgeted package with great destination and with fewer days of travel and they suggest to us with this package and this is what we are looking for... Really they have lots of interesting packages which you can choose according to your budget... The 4 days trip to Greece was absolutely a great experience and this is our first international trip and glad that this trip made it lifetime memory... The city has lots to see which was very interesting and wow us by its beauty... In Athens, we had with us a tour guide who was very accommodating, knowledgable, and friendly who share with us the history and culture of the places thoroughly... The accommodation and foods were up to the mark, the transfer of the whole tour was pretty good and comfortable... The service was simply excellent... I can't wait to recommend this to everyone... And also we will book another tour soon... Thanks...
Rated : 5.0
The tour was amazing, everything was pre planned and booked. We enjoyed it quite well and without any worries. Will definitely connect again for our next trip.
Rated : 4.0
Definitely it was the best tour we had from Thrillophilia the tour was very well-planned and well-arranged which we did not have any negative feelings about it. Right from the start, it went so well, The hotel was comfortable, the foods were great, transport too was good, The sightseeing we had in Athens were incredible, we do have some fun activities also during the tour...Really this is the tour we won't forget ever... Overall it was fantastic and worth recommending.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.