Switzerland honeymoon packages- Browse through a wide range of Switzerland packages for couple with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Switzerland tour package for couples with exciting deals & offers.
Switzerland is the first place which comes to the minds of every love bird while planning for a romantic honeymoon. Thrillophilia brings to you the best Switzerland packages for couples at eye-popping deals to ensure a romantic vacation in the lovely country of Switzerland. From pristine lakes to marvelous snow-capped casings overflowing out from storybook towns, sparkling turquoise lakes and beautiful villages, these Switzerland Couple Packages cover every element the country is known for.
Along with them, you will also find some distinctively themed packages to make everyone’s experience unique and special. Thrillophilia has a distinct Switzerland Package for Couples for each and every type of traveler, be it a couple who love to thrill, or the duo who is an explorer.
You can choose the package with various adventurous activities or explore the rugged corners of the country through exploration tours. All you have to do is sit back and scroll through the best Switzerland Couple Package. Without a doubt, Thrillophilia will make your honeymoon the most romantic it can ever be.
Switzerland Packages For CoupleSwitzerland Tour Package From Kolkata, Switzerland Tour Package From Mumbai, Switzerland Tour Package From Chennai, Switzerland Tour Package From Bangalore, Switzerland Package From Delhi, Switzerland Tour Package From Kerala, Switzerland Packages From Ahmedabad, Switzerland Tour Packages From Pune, Switzerland Packages from Hyderabad, Switzerland Tour Package From Kochi.
Browse Top Switzerland Packages by Themes: Switzerland Tour Packages for Family, Switzerland Group Tour Packages, Switzerland Luxury Tours.
Popular Destinations in Switzerland1. Interlaken: Your trip to Switzerland is incomplete without a stopover in Interlaken, especially during winters. Which is why Switzerland Honeymoon Packages ensure a trip to this magical destination. Interlaken is nestled between Lake Brienz and Lake Thun, where you can enjoy a romantic cruise. The city is also engulfed by the majestic Jungfrau mountains, which is one of the top attractions in Switzerland.
2. Zurich: It is most definitely one of the most romantic places to visit in Switzerland. There is so much to explore in this vast beauty, ranging from a cruise on the crystal-clear waters of the tranquil Lake Zurich to the popular Mt. Titlis which offers unmatched panoramic views of Zurich. You can enjoy a trekking trip to the Alps or indulge in a relaxing experience at the popular Cailler Chocolate Factory, which is one of the oldest in Switzerland.
3. Geneva: Perfectly termed as one of the most exotic honeymoon destinations in Switzerland, Every Switzerland Honeymoon Tour Package includes a trip to Geneva because it is simply that beautiful! Not only does it offer exemplary panoramic views, but the stately hotels, fine-dine restaurants and luxury shopping experiences are all you need for a satisfying holiday experience. Other tourist attractions here include the Jet d’Eau fountain which is 500 feet high, and of course, cable car rides with the lustrous Lake Geneva under your feet.
4. Lucerne: Lucerne isn’t only known for its turquoise waters and lush green views, but the churches here with their medieval aura are sure to leave tourists mesmerized. Boasting of extravagant architecture, Lucerne transports you to ancient Europe with grand tourist spots like the Chapel Bridge, and the pristine Lake Lucerne. Also, the world’s best Swiss chocolates are made in Lucerne, so make sure you stop by to pick a slab or two, or a dozen!
5. St. Moritz: St. Moritz definitely tops the list when we speak of the best honeymoon destinations in Switzerland. Being a year-round destination, St. Moritz has something for everyone. There’s an array of fine-dine restaurants, plush designer stores, an unmatched skiing experience and a horse-drawn carriage ride which creates a beautiful blend of the olden era meeting modern world resorts.
6. Basel: The quaint city of Basel lies on the River Rhine and thanks to its beautiful views of the adjacent river, it makes for a dream destination for honeymooners. This is one of Switzerland’s best-kept secrets which lets you enjoy a rich blend of culture packed with ancient houses, beautiful art galleries, and finely constructed museums.
Places to Visit on Switzerland Package For Couples:
2. Soglio in Val Bregaglia: Renowned for its colourful flowers, Soglio in Val Bregaglia is the best place to go on a hike where you both can witness the tropical beauty of the flora of the country.
3. Lauterbrunnen Valley: Featuring some high rocking cliffs, Lauterbrunnen Valley is famous for its gushing cascades namely Staubbach Falls and the waters of Trümmelbach Falls emerging out of glaciers which are worth a visit and you also include in your Switzerland packages for couple.
4. Gruyères: Famous for the production of cheese bearing the same name, Gruyères is a small medieval town where you can witness St. Germain Castle and the hilltop fortress called Château de Gruyères dating back to the 13th century.
5. Lavaux Vineyards: Offering you aromatic vineyards sprawling across 830 hectares, Lavaux Vineyards is a beautiful stretch spread across 30 KM. From the south of the place, you can also witness the serene and calm waters of the northern banks of Lake Geneva.
6. Lake Geneva: Shared between Switzerland and France, Lake Geneva is a crescent shaped lake overlooking the majestic Alps which is worth a visit during your honeymoon.
Things To Do On Switzerland Package For Couples:
Best Time To Visit Switzerland Couple Package
Best Restaurants in Switzerland
Quai 61: Quay 61 is known to be one of the most romantic places to visit in Switzerland owing to its delicious food, of course, but also for its perfect location. The venue lies on the shore of Lake Zurich, and dining here amidst the beauty of nature is something both tourists and locals love. Designed elegantly with multiple dining areas and a terrace to enjoy the spellbinding views, Quay 61 is perfect for a lunch date with your better half. The seafood here especially is a must-try.
Browse a variety of Switzerland packages from various Indian cities, including: Switzerland Tour Packages From Surat, Switzerland Tour Package From Coimbatore, Switzerland Tour Package From Vadodara, Switzerland Tour Package From Chandigarh, Switzerland Tour Package From Nagpur, Switzerland Tour Package From Jaipur, Switzerland Tour Package From Lucknow, Switzerland Tour Package From Indore, Switzerland Tour Package From Mangalore,Switzerland Tour Package From Rajkot.
|Switzerland Honeymoon Packages||Duration||Price|
|6 DaysSwitzerland Honeymoon Tour||6 Days/5 Nights||₹ 87,999|
|10 Days Switzerland Package||10 Days/9 Nights||₹ 1,48,000|
|Switzerland Honeymoon Package With Flight||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 1,60,000|
|Switzerland Honeymoon Package For 7 Days||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 1,30,000|
|Italy And Switzerland Honeymoon Package||7 Days/6 Nights||₹ 98,000|