Kerala Holiday Group Packages- Browse through a wide range of Kerala group packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Kerala group vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Enchant yourself with the breathtakingly wild and serene Kerala tour packages for group, which allows you to immerse in the natural splendour and cultural attractions of the state. Located on the southwestern coast of India, the state is a traditional delight, adventure hub and an astonishingly great pilgrimage site where you can travel with all your loved ones at best prices.
Go on your Kerala group tour packages designed to cater to the diverse interests of travellers, whether it's exploring the lush tea plantations in Munnar, cruising through the backwaters in Alleppey, or experiencing the wildlife in Periyar National Park. In addition, you can also visit the popular sights like Krishnapuram Palace to wander through the historical artefacts, pay your tributes to Lord Vishnu at Thirunelli Temple and indulge yourself in the lush green forests at Banasura Hill. With this tour you can also partake in numerous adventure sports like parasailing, kayaking, paragliding and more at the numerous beaches like Kovalam, Varkala and more.
Whether you're looking for a family outing, colleagues excursion or any group tour, you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the "God's Own Country".
Kerala Group Packages
Kerala Packages From Bangalore, Kerala Packages From Mumbai, Kerala Packages From Hyderabad, Kerala Packages From Delhi, Kerala Packages From Pune, Kerala Packages From Ahmedabad, Kerala Packages From Chennai, Kerala Packages From Goa, Kerala Packages From Surat, Kerala Packages From Nagpur.
Browse Top Kerala Packages by themes: Kerala Honeymoon Packages, Kerala Family Packages, Kerala Luxury Packages
Best Time to Visit Kerala:
December to February are the most ideal months to visit the celebrated state of Kerala. During these winter months the temperature is pleasant, giving you enormous space to stroll through the tranquil lagoons, aesthetic canals and the verdant spicy plantations. You can enjoy the breathtaking views of the state with the group tours to Kerala, and make some amazing memories with your loved ones. Though if you are looking to explore Munnar and Wayanad, the hill station, you can visit the state in the summer months as well.
Places To Visit On Kerala Group Tour:1. Krishnapuram Palace: Krishnapuram Palace, situated in Kayamkulam is a splendid historical palace and museum known for its architectural beauty and cultural significance. Built in the 18th century, the structure features intricate murals, exquisite woodwork, and a museum showcasing artefacts from the region's history. It is a popular tourist destination where you can appreciate the rich heritage and royal grandeur, thus making it a significant attraction on your Kerala group tour.
2. Thirunelli Temple: One of the most ancient temples of Kerala, Thirunelli is a reverent site of Lord Vishnu performed by Lord Brahma. Also called ''Sahyamala Kshetram'' and ''Kashi of the South'', the temple is held in high esteem by the pilgrims from all over the word. You can soak in the culture and traditions performed on the banks of the stream Papanasini which originates from Mount Brahmagiri.
3. Banasura Hill: The tallest mountain in the Western Ghats, Banasura Hill is a majestic peak in the Wayanad district of Kerala. Surrounded by the lush green forests, cascading waterfalls, and scenic hiking trails, the hill allows you to soak in the panoramic views thus making it really interesting. Visit this picture perfect site, which is also home to Banasura Sagar Dam, India's largest earthen dam
4. Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary: The Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, situated in Kerala, India, is a haven for birdwatchers and nature enthusiasts. Spread across an extensive area of wetlands, it provides a diverse habitat for both resident and migratory bird species where you can spot herons, egrets, kingfishers, cuckoos, and migratory species like Siberian cranes. The sanctuary offers well-maintained trails, watchtowers, and boating facilities, allowing group visits to observe and appreciate the avian wonders.
5. Pathiramanal Island: Located in the Vembanad Lake, this Pathiramanal Island is a small yet picturesque site known for its natural beauty and rich biodiversity. You can stroll through the pristine and tranquil ambiance of the island, which is also a haven for birdwatchers. Spot numerous migratory birds along with other avian species through your fascinating boat tours or Jetty adventures. You can also explore the island's lush vegetation, or take a leisurely stroll with your group to enjoy the serene surroundings.
6. Revi Karunakaran Museum: The Revi Karunakaran Museum, located in Alappuzha, Kerala, is a fascinating tribute to the life and achievements of Mr. Revi Karunakaran, a renowned politician and businessman. The museum showcases a collection of artefacts, photographs, and personal belongings that offer insights into his contributions and the history of the region. You can explore the exhibits and learn about the dynamic legacy of this influential figure in the state’s socio-political landscape.
7. TATA Tea Museum: The TATA Tea Museum, situated in Munnar, Kerala, is a captivating destination that showcases the rich history and heritage of tea production in the region. Housed in an old tea factory, the museum exhibits vintage machinery, photographs, and memorabilia, providing you with a fascinating insight into the tea-making process. Enjoy tea tasting sessions and learn about the various types of tea produced in the area.
8. Blossom Park Dark Forest: If you are looking for a tranquil space to unwind and relax with your buddies, you can plan a visit to Blossom Park Dark Forest in Munnar for an ultimate thrill. From numerous swings to enchanting canals, mazes and vibrant flower beds, you can stroll through the green space while strolling through the soft grasses. Spend some quality time with family or loved ones, while delving in the refreshing greens, or listen to the chirpings of the avian creatures at this natural site.
Things to do on a Kerala Group Tour:1. Staying in a Houseboat: Staying in a houseboat in Kerala, India, offers a unique and enchanting experience, which is one of the significant activities on your Kerala group tour packages. Get astonished by these traditional boats known as "kettuvallams," converted into cosy floating accommodations, which offer comfort and beautiful views of the backwaters. Admire lush greenery in the surroundings with tranquil peace on your enthralling escape. You can immerse yourself in the local culture, savour delicious Kerala cuisine prepared on board, and witness breathtaking sunsets over the backwaters.
Browse through a wide range of Kerala Tour Packages from different cities like: Kerala Packages From Kolkata, Kerala Packages From Vadodara, Kerala Packages From Coimbatore, Kerala Packages From Mysore, Kerala Packages From Cochin, Kerala Packages From Trivandrum, Kerala Packages From Rajkot, Kerala Packages From Jaipur, Kerala Packages From Indore, Kerala Packages From Aurangabad.