Himachal Pradesh Tour Package
|A Bike Adventure | FREE Camping in Chandra Tal||8 Days|
|Shimla From Delhi | Free Kufri Excursion||3 Days|
|Shimla Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie from Chennai | FREE River Rafting||8 Days|
|Kullu Manali from Mumbai | FREE Skiing Adventure||5 Days|
|Shimla Kullu Manali from Mumbai | FREE Zipline Adventure||5 Days|
|Himachal Getaway with Amritsar and Chandigarh | FREE Rohtang Pass Excursion||10 Days|
Himachal tour packages- Browse through a wide range of Himachal Pradesh tour packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Himachal tours with exciting deals & offers.
Comprehensively designed to cater to every customer’s interest, Thrillophilia’s Himachal tour packages deliver an authentic slice of the Himalayan Paradise. Nestled in the lap of the towering mountains, Himachal is home to some of nature’s most marvelous bounties, and these Himachal Pradesh packages make sure that one gets to experience all of the state’s magnificence on their trip.
Our Himachal Pradesh tour packages are tailor-made in accordance with every customer’s budget tastes, making the experience accessible for everyone. The itineraries are carefully hand-picked and designed to meet every traveler’s interest, offering a variety of experiences spanning adventure sports, nature expeditions, treks, and much more. These tours can be arranged for solo travelers, small groups as well as couples looking for a romantic vacation in the hills.
Available at amazing discounted rates, these Himachal packages from Thrillophilia take care of all formalities, thus ensuring that your trip to the mountains is as hassle-free as possible. From hotel accommodation to sightseeing tours, these Himachal tour packages arrange it all. The packages also offer a range of adventure experiences, from curated treks to extreme sports like Heli-skiing or paragliding.
Himachal Tour Package From Bangalore, Himachal Tour Package From Delhi, Himachal Tour Package From Mumbai, Himachal Tour Package From Chennai, Himachal Tour Package From Kolkata, Himachal Tour Package From Hyderabad, Himachal Tour Package From Pune, Himachal Tour Packages From Ahmedabad, Himachal Tour Packages From Chandigarh, Himachal Tour Packages From Surat
1. Shimla: Nestled on the foothills of the Himalayas, Shimla offers the perfect summer getaway. Now the capital city of the state, Shimla served as the erstwhile summer capital in the colonial eras, the influence of which still prevails in the local architecture. The bustling Mall Road runs through the heart of the city, dotted with departmental stores, retail outlets. Running parallels is the famed Shimla Ridge, a scenic walkway featuring a panoramic view of the Himalayas. The Neolithic Christ Church stands at one end, a testament to the city’s colonial past. A short drive away lies Annandale, Shimla’s biggest grassy glade featuring horse rides and a golf course. This is a must-visit spot to be included in your Shimla Tour Packages.
2. Manali: Sitting on the picturesque Beas River valley, the blooming township of Manali prides itself in its perfect blend of nature and culture. One of the most popular inclusions in Himachal tour packages, Manali is ideal for honeymoons and family vacations alike. The snow-fed Beas runs through the heart of the city, separating the town from its counterpart, Old Manali, an old school township bustling with hippy cafes and lowkey stores selling local art. In the cedar forests of Old Manali sits the ancient Hadimba Temple, a 16th-century Hindu complex widely regarded for its architecture. Like Shimla, Manali too has a Mall Road of its own, dotted with retail outlets and more. For those seeking the perfect blend of nature and culture, Himachal honeymoon packages featuring Manali promise an unforgettable escape. Whether you are drawn to the scenic beauty, cultural richness, or vibrant markets, Manali tour packages ensure an immersive exploration of this Himalayan paradise, promising a journey filled with lasting memories and experiences.
3. Dharamshala: Breathing in the shadows of the mighty Dhauladhar mountains, this winter capital boasts of a postcard-like beauty. Blessed with sweeping landscapes, Dharamshala offers a quiet refuge in the hills. The mountains here are dotted with several Hindu temples, the Indru Nag Temple, Chamunda Devi Temple, and Kunal Pathri temple being some of them. The neo-gothic St. John’s Church in the Wilderness stands out for its Belgian Glass Window. A short distance away from Dharamshala is the brilliant Mcleodganj, a little Tibetan town that contributes much to the allure of Dharamshala. From here, one can extend their trip further into Dharamkot, a popular trekking destination in the northeast. This is one of the most recommended places to include in your Dharamshala tour packages.
4. Dalhousie: Spread out across five hills, Dalhousie is one of the most sought-after places to visit in Himachal tour packages. The little hill station was established by Lord Dalhousie in 1850 as a summer retreat, thus lending it its name. Set against the backdrop of the Dhauladhar ranges, the natural beauty of Dalhousie offers quite the allure. Wooden vistas overlook little waterfalls erupting from mountainsides. The Satdhara and Panjpulla fall are some of the biggest attractions here, with the latter believed to possess medicinal properties. A few churches dating back to the colonial era can be found scattered across the hills as well. At the heart of the hill station is the famed Mall Road, crowded with stores, cafes, and leisurely pedestrians. For those planning a visit to this enchanting destination, Dalhousie tour packages promise an immersive experience into the scenic beauty, historical charm, and serene ambiance of this Himalayan retreat.
5. Bir Billing: Commonly dubbed as the ‘Paragliding capital of India’, Bir Billing is a must-have inclusion in all Himachal tour packages designed for adventure lovers. The little village sits idly in the Joginder Nagar Valley of Himachal. The sweeping landscape and ideal weather of Bir Billing make it perfect for paragliding, and the region is often selected to host the World Cup in the sport. Additionally, Bir Billing is regarded as a popular meditation center and has several spiritual retreats catering to Buddhist practices. A few gorgeous trekking trails snake their way through the town as well. For adventure seekers, Bir Billing tour packages promise an adrenaline-pumping experience amidst the breathtaking vistas of the Himalayas.
6. Kasauli: Home to gabled cottage houses and expensive orchids that bloom every spring, Kasauli embodies the quaint colonial charm that the Himachali cities are so well known for. The best way to explore this hill station is to take one of its many cobbled lanes and explore the beauty of the terrain on foot. The highest point in Kasauli is the Monkey Point or Manki Point as the locals call it, commanding unparalleled views of the surrounding peaks. The hill station is also home to the famed Krishna Bhavan Mandir, a Hindu temple designed after a Church and treated as an architectural marvel. For an enriching experience that combines colonial charm, natural beauty, and cultural marvels, Kasauli tour packages are the key to unlocking the secrets of this Himalayan gem. Explore
7. Mcleodganj: A spiritual retreat in the heart of the hills, the little hamlet of Mcleodganj is well known for its serenity. Owing to its considerable Tibetan populace, the Mcleodganj is often dubbed as the “Little Lhasa ''. The stunning Kareri Lake at the center of the town is one of the primary attractions here. The nearby Minkani pass, apart from its hiking routes, is also famed for its lush flowering meadows. Mcleodganj is a popular hub for trekking enthusiasts as well, making it one of the top places in Himachal Pradesh packages for the sport. Several popular trekking routes cut their way across the hills here, the Triund trek being one of the most popular names, making it a popular trekking destination in Himachal Pradesh. For a holistic experience that combines spirituality, natural beauty, and adventure, Mcleodganj tour packages open the door to a world of serenity and exploration.
Himachal Pradesh can be visited all round the year as it has something unique to offer every season. December to February is ideal for adventure lovers as they can enjoy various adventure activities such as snowboarding and skiing. March to April and October to November are the months of calm, as winter arrives and leaves, perfect to enjoy a serene holiday. The months of May to September provide the visitors with amazing weather which is suitable to undertake sightseeing and hiking. Overall, the best time to visit Himachal Pradesh depends on your preferences and the experiences you seek.
By Air: Himachal Pradesh is serviced by three main airports- Jubal Hatti, Bhuntar, and Kangra. The Jubal Hatti airport is the best option for those traveling to Shimla or Manali in their Himachal Pradesh tour packages, while Kullu and the other surrounding regions are easily accessed via Bhuntar. Kangra airport is the closest to Dharamshala, and one can also travel to Mcleodganj, Dalhousie, or Khajjiar from here. Most flights are largely limited to Delhi, so one would first need to arrive at Delhi before taking a connecting flight.
By Rail: There are two ways to reach Himachal by train. A major broad gauge station connects Pathankot to Jogindernagar in Kangra Valley. Alternatively, a colonial-era toy train connects Kalka to Shimla.
By Road: The best way to reach Himachal is by road. The towns here are well connected to the major surrounding city via public transport. Interstate bus services can be availed from Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, or any of the other neighboring cities in the region. Some roads may be blocked or inaccessible during heavy monsoon showers and should be inquired about beforehand booking Himachal tour packages.
Here are some best places to visit on Himachal tour:
1. Hadimba Temple, Manali: Nestled in the snowy hills of Manali, Hadimba Temple is a unique shrine dedicated to Hidimba Devi. Surrounded by cedar forests, the temple stands on a rock resembling the goddess herself. Known as Dhungari Temple, its wooden structure sets it apart from the other destinations included in our Himachal Pradesh packages.
2. Mall Road, Shimla: The Mall Road in Shimla is a bustling commercial hub that symbolises the spirit of the town. Lined with restaurants, shops, and theatres, it is an ideal place for people who love strolling down the streets of a lively market. Renowned for woollen goods, wooden crafts, and cafes, it offers a delightful shopping experience.
3. Triund Hill, Dharamshala: Crowned as the ‘Jewel of Dharamshala’, Triund Hill offers breathtaking views amidst the Dhauladhar mountains. It is a popular trekking spot that features a rocky climb through stunning oak and deodar forests. Upon visiting, you will discover the picturesque top, perfect for a camping spot.
4. Satdhara Falls, Dalhousie: Included in the Himachal travel packages, Satdhara Falls in Dalhousie is an iconic waterfall where seven springs meet. It offers tranquillity, with views of Chamba Valley and its medicinal mica-infused spring waters that cascades into an aquamarine pool surrounded by a meadow of blooming flowers.
5. Meditation Centers, Bir Billing: Meditation Centers in Bir Billing is another place that you must visit in Himachal Pradesh if you are looking for solitude. It attracts a myriad of tourists from different parts of the world to learn about and practise the different kinds of meditations. This place of retreat is popular amongst the spiritual travellers as well.
6. Monkey Point, Kasauli: The Monkey Point in Kasauli is the highest spot in the town that provides stunning panoramic views. It features a temple dedicated to Lord Hanuman, who is believed to have touched the spot while fetching the Sanjeevani herb. This point offers a bird’s eye view of Chandigarh, Kalka, and the Sutlej River.
7. Kareri Lake, McLeodganj: Situated at 2,934 metres, Kareri Lake is a picturesque dream-like destination in McLeodganj. Fed by melting snow from the Dhauladhar range, the pristine waters of the lake flow into the Nyund stream. It is a popular trekking destination in our Himachal Pradesh packages as it features lush pasturelands and vibrant flowers surrounding a magnificent lake.
Here are some of the best things to do in Himachal:
1. Paragliding at Bir: Located at a height of over 8,000 feet above sea level, Bir Billing is an absolute must-have in all Himachal Pradesh tour packages for adventure lovers. Paragliding in Bir takes place between the months of June and September when the weather here remains at its best. The sport is completely guided, making it ideal for first-time fliers as well. After a training session at the launchpad, fliers take off into the sky, witnessing unprecedented views of the Dhauladhar. Each flight lasts 20 minutes and can be video recorded on request
2. Rafting in Kullu Valley: Cutting its way through Kullu Valley, the river Beas offers the perfect locale for rafting. One of the best inclusions in Himachal packages for those with a penchant for water sports, this group activity is completely guided and can be attempted by all. The rapids here range from Grade 1-3, offering a perfect learning experience for first-time rafters. The experience lasts between 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the rafters’ wishes. Water activities in Kullu Valley are a must include in Himachal tour packages.
3. Trek to Malana: Nestled underneath the Chanderkhani Pass in Manali is the little village of Malana. Characterized by its little wooden houses, the rustic beauty of Malana attracts trekkers to itself throughout summer. Commanding excellent views of the surrounding mountains, the Malana trek is sure to please the aesthete in you, making it a popular inclusion in Himachal tour packages. The trekking routes also cross some major tourist destinations here, such as the Hanuman Tibba and the Chanderkhani Pass. The trek only takes place between June and September, when the weather conditions are ideal
4. Shopping from Mall Road in Shimla: When in Shimla, one cannot afford to miss out on the chance to go on a shopping spree at Mall Road. With its streets lined up with independent sellers and retail stores, shopping at the Mall can be quite the experience that you can get in Himachal packages. A variety of items can be purchased here, ranging from books to clothes and even accessories. The road is lined up with several quaint cafes as well.
5. Skiing at Solang Valley: Although summers in the valley can be equally as rewarding, winter transforms Solang into a haven for snow sports. With its slopes covered in pristine blankets of snow, the terrain of Solang Valley in winter becomes an ideal and popular hub for skiing enthusiasts making it a great place to include in Himachal trip packages. While experts in the sport can easily take their own skis and navigate the slopes on their own accord, first-timers can avail the expert guidance of any of the trainers here. Skiing in Solang is best experienced during the winter months, between October and January.
6. Wildlife Tours and Safari: The hill stations of Himachal have attracted hundreds and thousands of tourists for its pristine landscape and natural backdrop. Many Himachal packages offer wildlife tours and safaris through the well populated and lush green forests of Oak, Deodar, Blue Pine, Fir, Adlers, Birch and Spruce covering the state. Housing over 1500 birds and 320 species of animals, it's 32 wildlife sanctuaries and 2 national parks are great destinations for nature and wildlife lovers. Explore and experience the serene atmosphere, as you trek through or take a Jeep Safari in the natural scenery of Chail Wildlife Sanctuary or Himalayan National Park.
7. Rock Climbing in Vashisht: Manali is a famous destination in Himachal Tour Packages, both for a backpacking trip with friends or romantic tour with a loved one. In this beautiful location rock climbing is one of the most popular activities that tickles the adventure bone of tourists coming to Himachal Pradesh. Set in the backdrop of the charming city of Manali, Rock Climbing in Vashisht gives a breathtaking view of the surroundings as you experience the thrill of rare climbing spots in the Kullu Valley. You are harnessed safely as you climb the rocks, and a cold breeze caresses your face. This one of a lifetime kind of experience should definitely be on your list while visiting Himachal.
8. Mountain Biking in Spiti: Mountain Biking amidst the majestic peaks and awe inspiring backgrounds of the Himalayas is an irreplaceable and thrilling experience. A comparatively safe adventure activity for those who wish to explore the Himachal terrains, biking amongst the wonderful rock formations of the valley is popular in Himachal Tours. The experience encourages you to push your limits as you cycle through different trails and witness the magnificent beauty of the Himalayas.
9. Jeep Safari In Himachal: A fun adventurous experience, Jeep Safari in Himachal takes you across the remote destinations and offbeat tourist spots. Offering you the panoramic view of the peaks of Himalayas, taking you to camping through the picturesque valleys and providing you with the real essence of the Himalayan ranges. A Jeep Safari trip is the perfect way to explore Himachal by travel lovers, as you will be exploring the locales and getting in touch with the natives personally. You can also select a Jeep Safari that will take you in the deepest and most offbeat parts of the valleys.
10. Ice Skating: The clear skies, snow laden lands and cold breeze - Ice skating in Himachal Pradesh is a great experience for people of all ages. The state capital, Shimla is the best destination for enjoying or trying ice skating, closely followed by Ice skating in Narkanda, Manali and Rohtang Pass. Every year, in the month of December you can find yourself in the midst of a grand winter festival in Shimla. Many private tourism companies, and adventure sport Clubs offer this activity to tourists in winters. If you are looking forward to trying something new and exhilarating to do when in Himachal during winters, keep ice skating at the top of your list.
Browse through a variety of Himachal Pradesh packages offered by several Indian cities: Himachal tour packages from Vadodara, Himachal tour package from Kerala, Himachal tour packages from Amritsar, Himachal tour package from Indore, Himachal tour packages from Nagpur, Himachal tour package from Jaipur, Himachal tour package from Lucknow