1. Sanjiv's Aira Holme Retreat Homestay: This is a colonial-style heritage bungalow nestled amidst the deodar trees overlooking the Himalayan ranges. It gives you the feeling of living in a colonial mansion with beautiful decorations, a fireplace, and exquisite furniture. The chic two-bedroom home has been crafted from English oak, pinewood, and Burma teak and is kitted out with customized furniture and Scandinavian lights. You can laze around in the landscaped gardens, read your favorite book in the cozy attic or whip up delicious treats in the fully furnished kitchenette.
Location: Sanjiv’s Aira Holme Retreat, Chotta Shimla, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171009
Price: Approx Rs 3500
2. Our Place Himalayas Homestay: Escape the frantic city life and bask into the lap of nature by booking your stay at Our Place Himalayas homestay that offers you a quintessential mountain experience. A vast expanse of lush green hills glimmers in the foreground, making this homestay a dreamy paradise. It offers various accommodation options such as the Rose Cottage, the Santa Roza Cottage, or the Kiwi Cottage that come with a drawing-room, fully-equipped kitchen, dining room, and private sun deck. They've set up many green initiatives like solar power and rainwater harvesting to preserve the environment.
Location: A. Kay. Orchards Kullu, Raison, Manali Tehsil 175128 India
Price: Approx Rs 4,444
3. Birds n Chirps Homestay: Overlooking the Valley of the Plains in the South and the Pir Panjal Ranges in the North, BirdsnChirps homestay is a heavenly gateway for the visitors. It features a Glass House room, from where you can enjoy breathtaking views during the day and gaze at the stars at night. It is the best homestay in Himachal Pradesh, with Deluxe AC rooms and Standard suites with a fireplace and a sitting area. You can play a game of pool, snuggle around the bonfire and savor a home-cooked delicious Himachali meal. From white water rafting to angling and hiking, there's never a dull moment for the adventurous enthusiasts living in this homestay.
Location: Panchpulla, Dalhousie, Himachal Pradesh 176304, Dalhousie, Dalhousie, 176304
Price: Approx Rs 7500
4. Jamwal Villa Homestay: Set against the beautiful backdrop of the Shivalik Hills and Dhauladhar range, Jamwal Villa Homestay is an ideal escape for nature lovers. It is one of the most premium Himachal Pradesh Homestays surrounded by apple orchards, lush green valleys, and rolling hills. It is run by a Jamwal family who conceptualizes tailor-made experiences for the guests with clean and comfortable rooms and tasty home-cooked food. The homestay is wood-paneled and has mud-plastered walls resembling a traditional Himachali home. Detox with the help of Ayurvedic consultations and herbal teas, or sweat it out on the basketball courts.
Location: Village Kuranh VPO Mehla, Chamba 176311 India
Price: Approx Rs 2787
5. Vatsalyam Homestay: If you want to exchange the scrambling and constant stress of city life with a slow-paced pastoral life, Vatsalyam Homestay should be your ideal staycation option. This is the best homestay in Himachal Pradesh, set amidst a step farm where herds of sheep and goats can be seen grazing. It has spacious rooms with vintage furniture, beautiful décor, breathtaking interiors, and tons of modern amenities. Enjoy your tea in the garden while sitting comfortably on the wooden logs with beautiful flowers and fruit trees and experience the real taste of Himachali food in the dining area on the terrace.
Location: Vatsalyam, Ragyan, Lower Dudhli, PO Bharari, 171001 Shimla, India
Price: Approx Rs 3102
6. Wilderness Home: This is a boutique property situated at one of the prime locations in the Jibhi village in the Kullu District. It is spread over two acres of lush green landscapes and is a refuge of serenity and peace. Known to be the best Homestay in Himachal Pradesh, Wilderness Home has a private spring water garden Pond where you can take a refreshing dip. The two-level homestay has a sit-out, a drawing-room, three bedrooms with bathrooms, and a dining hall, with nearly every space offering breathtaking views of the surrounding rolling hills and verdant forests. The host organizes various activities for the guests, such as sightseeing, trekking, and farm tours.
Location: Sainj - Ani - Banjar - Aut Rd Kullu, Jibhi 175123 India
Price: Approx Rs 4500
7. Himalayan retreat Homestay: Located on Palampur-Dharamshala-Mcleodganj road, Himalayan retreat homestay takes you away from the clammer and chaos of city life. It is the best Homestay in Himachal Pradesh, where you can spend your entire day luxuriating in the breathtaking views from your cottage. Lined up with weapons, family portraits, and hunting trophies, the homestay transports you to an era bygone. You can also enjoy various activities, such as trekking, fishing excursion, and organic farm tours.
Location: Chimbalhar , Palampur, 176061
Price: Approx Rs 3600
8. The Mirage Homestay: Set amongst dense foliage and lush green hills in the artist's colony of Andretta, The Mirage homestay is a nature's paradise and an artist's dreamscape. It is a traditional Himachali mud house and a veritable museum of handpicked artifacts and Indian furniture. The homestay is a multi-function residency hosting yoga groups, travelers, and artist/acting workshops. It is one of the best Himachal Pradesh Homestays for art lovers as you'll find here art collections and paintings from different parts of the world. It has three double bedrooms, two single rooms, and three bathrooms with a balcony and a terrace.
Location: Near Andretta Pottery, State Highway 17, Andretta, 176103 P?lampur, India
Price: Approx Rs 5200
9. Santila, Countryside Homestay: Situated amidst the oak and pine forests in the idyllic Himalayan countryside, Santila, Countryside Homestay, is nature's retreat. It features a daybed, a huge collection of books, a fully stocked kitchen where you can whip up a meal, and a satellite TV for watching movies. The rooms have been designed with the perfect mix of Himachali-Anglo architecture and have stunning interiors. You can enjoy a picnic on the manicured lawn or sample local cuisines in the in-house restaurant.
Location: kaccha village Road, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh
Price: Approx Rs 3300
10. Ashirwad Homestay: This is a quintessential mountain retreat surrounded by dense cedar and pine woodlands, perfect for city-weary souls. It is the best Homestay in Himachal Pradesh, with swanky furniture, warm wooden interiors, and brick walls. You can pick plums and apples from the gardens, rejuvenate your body and mind with a session of yoga, or request your host to arrange for a fishing or trekking excursion close by. It is easily accessible from the Manali town and airport, NH, and is well-connected to the city center.
Location: Bijli Mahadev Road, Village Devdhar
Price: Approx Rs 1635