The ideal duration for a Vietnam Couple Package is around 10-12 days. This will allow you to explore the various attractions in Vietnam in a self-paced and hassle free manner.
Travellers from India will require a tourist visa in order to travel to Vietnam. While one can opt for a Visa on arrival while travelling by air, land or cruise travellers will need to obtain a Visa before entering the country.
The cost of a tourist visa to Vietnam for Indian passport holders are as follows:
- US $35 (INR 2615) for a one-month, single-entry or multiple-entry visa.
- US $45 (INR 3362) for a three-month, single-entry visa.
- US $65 (INR 4657) for a three-month, multiple-entry visa.
With its dazzling white beaches, rolling green hills and azure waters, Vietnam is one of the top honeymoon destinations in the world.
The Vietnam honeymoon packages offered by Thrillophilia also feature a number of romantic cruises, festivals and events catering especially to couples.
1. Six Senses, Con Dao: Nestled on the pristine beaches of Con Dao, this luxury beachfront retreat offers a world-class experience for honeymooning couples.
Looking out into the stunning oceans, the resort offers sun-bleached bamboo villas fitted with their own private infinity pools, gardens and sitting area. The resort offers special romantic packages for honeymooning couples that include private dinners and romantic cruises around the island.
2. Four Seasons, Hoi An: With its sleek, upscale rooms, this stunning beachfront luxury resort promises an unforgettable vacation for holidaying couples. Special romantic packages at the resort include private pool-side villas customized to cater to the romantic mood, along with seaside couple’s dining and other facilities, one of the most popular places to stay in Vietnam and it must be included in your Vietnam couple package.
3. An Lam Retreats: Looking out at the peaceful Saigon river, An Lam Retreats in Ho Chi Minh promises an intimate retreat in a secluded setting. The intimate charm of the luxury villas here serve to offer a serene romantic getaway for couples. Added facilities such as the Sunset Cruise and the Couple’s Cooking Classes offered by the resort act as special treats for honeymooners here.
4. Banyan Tree Lang Co: Sprawling between the emerald waters of the Vietnam sea and the Truong Son mountain ranges, this stunning luxury resort offers a scenic natural hideout for couples. Private villas equipped with pools make for a cozy honeymoon. Couples at the resort also should not miss out on the romantic Destination Dining or Floating Breakfast services there.
1. Long Beach, Phu Quoc: Dotted with palm fronts and beach lounges, Long Beach in Phu Quoc Island is an absolute must-visit on your Vietnam tour packages for couple. Apart from sunbathing or swimming, a host of water sports can also be tried at Long Beach.
2. Quy Nhon Beach. Binh Dinh: With its pristine waters scattered with fishing boats, Quon Nonh Beach is one of Vietnam’s most secluded beaches. For couples looking for a little peace and quiet, Quy Nonh is a must-visit on all Vietnam honeymoon packages.
3. Cat Ba, Ha Long Bay: One of the stunning limestone islets at Hal Long, Cat Ba prides in its dazzling white sands capped by the beautiful azure of the ocean. The scenic beach is ideal for a leisurely vacation, with its chaise lounges and beach umbrellas. A number of chalets, eateries and hotels also line the place.
4. Ong Dung Beach, Con Dao: Surrounded by lush rainforests, Ong Dung is one of the prettiest beaches in Vietnam. One of the best ways to explore the waters here is to snorkel across the coral reefs off the shore. Olive Ridley turtles and some exotic birds can also be spotted at this beach, so make sure you must include this beach in your Vietnam couple tour packages