Popular Sweden Packages
Sweden Tour Packages
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 100000.0|
|5 Days / 4 Nights||₹ 120000.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 154000.0|
|9 Days / 8 Nights||₹ 124000.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 150000.0|
Sweden PackagesSweden tour packages - Browse through a wide range of Sweden holidays packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Sweden vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Make your holiday more enjoyable by opting for exciting Sweden tour packages from Thrillophilia. We have packages designed to cater to all your requirements to make your trip hassle-free, comfortable and fun. You can start your vacation by reaching the Stockholm or Gothenburg airport and availing yourself of our hassle-free airport transfer to your hotel. Then you can check out our exciting offers on Entry Fees, Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, etc. You can also avail of our day tour packages to go on enjoyable sightseeing to Viking Museum, Drottningholm Palace, Skansen Open-air museum and so on. You can also check out our cruise and boat tour offers if you enjoy a water ride.
Our Sweden tours can also be customized to meet your specific needs. You can share your preference of accommodation or travel, and we will customize the package for you. You can also check out our consolidated Sweden packages where we take care of your entire holiday from travel to your accommodation, sightseeing, and meals. Check out our 7 day Northern Lights and Sweden Sightseeing package by which you will be able to cover the star attractions of Sweden in only a week along with a view of the fascinating phenomenon.
If you want to tour at a lazy pace, you can opt for our 14-day Self-Driven trip option or the 10-day classic road trip on a private car option. Choose the best package and make the most of your vacation to return with your memories captured in pictures and your mind.
Places to visit on Sweden in Tour
1. Stockholm - Stockholm, the Swedish capital is a vibrant and colorful city with many timeless attractions that draws visitors from across the globe. The city has several unique attractions such as the oldest Skansen which is the oldest open air museum in the world. While here visit the Gamla Stan, the Old Town from the 13th century, ancient churches and the magnificent Royal Palace.
2. Gothenburg - Gothenburg is a thriving city with a huge number of attractions that would make your Sweden tour packages a truly fulfilling one. Some of the best attractions here are the Botanical Garden of Gothenburg, the vibrant Haga neighbourhood and the Museum of Gothenburg. This is a great place to indulge in boat rides along the many canals here or indulge in some fresh seafood.
3. Abisko - Abisko is a small rustic town on the northern side of the Arctic Circle and a visit to this place is a must add in your Sweden tour packages if you wish to see the Northern Lights or the Midnight sun. The stunning landscape of Abisko is covered with vibrantly coloured flora in summer and a thick blanket of powdery white snow in winters.
4. Are - If you seek respite from the hustle bustle of city life and wish to enjoy a quiet relaxing time in natural surroundings then the mountain village of Are is a must add destination to your Sweden packages. This is a great place to indulge in mountain skiing at the spectacular ski resorts and enjoy a food tour of typical Swedish delicacies.
5. Halmstad - If you like golf then you must include a visit to Halmstad in your Sweden tour packages. This is a beautiful summer holiday destination with world class golf courses, magnificent beaches, the biggest waterpark in Sweden and a spectacular Art Museum. Halmstad Castle is a fine example of renaissance architecture which is now a residence of the Governor of Halland County and it is open for guided tours.
6. Helsingborg - Helsingborg is an enchanting coastal town located on a section of the Oresund Strait. This pretty town harmoniously blends old world charm with fantastic modern amenities and offers a plethora of interesting activities. While in Helsingborg visit the Fredriksdal Open Air Museum & Garden, enjoy a picnic in the countryside, enjoy a long bicycle ride along the waterfront and indulge in the local cuisine.
7. Kiruna - Kiruna is the perfect winter destination which should be part of your Sweden tours. Kiruna offers a wide range of activities which you can enjoy with friends and family such as a wildlife safari in the snow, an adventurous dog sled or snowmobile ride and skiing. Kiruna is also famous for the incredible views of the Northern Lights, the unique Ice Hotels and fantastic ice fishing opportunities.
Things to do on Sweden in Trip1. Skiing at Are Ski Resort - Are Ski Resort is a great ski resort and it has excellent skiing and snowboarding facilities that attracts scores of avid skiers each year. The Resort offers an astounding 91 km of slopes with a selection of all difficulty levels. Even if you are a beginner you can head to the slopes and enjoy the fun of skiing as you learn to get better.
2. Indulge in kayaking - Sweden has a wonderful coastline, thousands of shimmering lakes, rivers and meandering canals where visitors can indulge in the peaceful activity of kayaking. You can go island hopping amongst the uninhabited Swedish archipelagos or enjoy a paddle in one of the lakes, kayaking in Sweden is one of the most invigorating yet tranquil activities you can enjoy.
3. Spend a night at the Icehotel - One of the most unique experiences that you can add to your Sweden tour packages is a stay at the Icehotel. The entire space and everything within is carved out of ice. The bed is a big block of ice which is covered with a thick layer of reindeer skin. You can enjoy a drink at the ice bar or learn to sculpt from blocks of ice at the ice gallery.
4. Enjoy a boat ride along the Gota Canal - A boat ride along the Gota Canal is a fantastic way of admiring the scenic beauty of Sweden. You can rent a boat then learn about the route and the attractions you will be seeing along the way. Once you choose the route then sit back and relax while you enjoy the peaceful tranquillity of the ride and the surrounding areas as you pass along.
5. Feel the thrill at the Liseberg Theme Park - Liseberg Theme Park is located right in the heart of the city of Gothenburg. Get your adrenaline pumping with a ride on one of the high speed roller coasters such as the Helix, Valkyria and Balder. If you are travelling with kids then do make time to explore the wonderfully themed area called Kaninlandet where you can enjoy a ride on Luna which is a boomerang coaster.
6. Try the traditional Swedish food - Your Sweden tour packages are incomplete without indulging in a traditional Swedish food tour.While here you must try the famous Swedish meatballs with potatoes and lingonberry sauce, Pytt i panna, pickled herring Kroppkakor and Racmacka or the shrimp sandwich. From the dessert section try out the Smulpaj or a berry crumble made with fresh seasonal berries.
7. Explore the Kolmarden Wildlife Park - This is one of the largest wildlife parks in Sweden and it is divided into different sections based on habitats. While exploring the Park with your Sweden packages you will get a good glimpse of the African lions, ibex, antelopes, giraffes, brown bears, and Asian elephants. You can also take a look at the beautiful bottle-nosed dolphins in the dolphinarium. Besides wildlife spotting you can also enjoy animal shows, exciting rides, go shopping and enjoy the wonderful ambience.
Best time to visit Sweden
Sweden is an amazing country with countless attractions making it an ideal holiday destination all year round. However, if you truly wish to see Sweden in all its vibrant glory then plan your Sweden holiday packages between May to September. During this time the weather is fantastic, the days are longer and you can take part in several festivals such as the Midsummer festival when the sun does not set even at night.However, if you wish to enjoy the Northern Lights and see Sweden as a winter wonderland then the best time to visit will be from November to March.
How to reach Sweden?
By Air: Arlanda in Stockholm is the most popular international airport in Sweden and it has direct flights coming in from several major cities of Asia, North and South America, Australia and different parts of Europe.
By Train: The Eurorail connects several major cities of Sweden to various parts of Europe and you can easily board the Eurorail from any part of Europe which is part of its extensive network.
By Road: If you are looking for an adventure then a road trip to Sweden would be just the thing for you. The roads to Sweden are well paved and the connectivity to its neighbouring countries like Denmark, Norway, Finland and Germany is spectacular. You can also board several buses from these countries to reach Sweden and some of the best service providers are Nettbus and Eurolines.