Popular Norway Packages
Norway Tour Packages
|7 Days / 6 Nights||₹ 111560.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 125775.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 144950.0|
|10 Days / 9 Nights||₹ 4933.0|
|8 Days / 7 Nights||₹ 123839.0|
Norway PackagesBrowse through a wide range of Norway holiday packages with exciting offers at Thrillophilia. Book customized Norway vacation packages with exciting deals & offers.
Get a slice of the Scandinavian life by going to the arctic country of Norway with Thrillophilia's Norway tour packages. A once in a lifetime experience of visiting and witnessing the magic of Northern Lights among many other astounding attractions. Unlike your regular vacations that can be daunting and heavy on the pocket, our Norway tours are affordable bid that will give you the most fulfilling experience. From being able to book the entire Norway trip sitting at home, to picking the things that you like with our customizable Norway packages options, there is much that you can enjoy with Thrillophilia.
The Norway holiday packages are also largely available at unmissable discounts and special offers at all times, which helps you save those extra bucks for another adventure. Now, if you are wondering whether or not you would be able to have fun in Norway. The answer is yes, this stunning, naturally opulent country is something that families, couples, solo backpackers and friends groups would all be able to savor in their own ways. There are cruises that take you around the fjords, adventure activities like skiing and hiking, sightseeing of historically important attractions, traveling across scenic sites and cities, shopping, grubs and slurps, and much more with our Norway trip packages.
Apart from all the fun, your stay and safety are also to be taken care of throughout the Norway travel packages. Be it the accommodations, transportation or anything else, the best standards of safety are practiced to ensure a happy and healthy holiday. Thus, make your dream vacation a reality and visit the Norwegian landscape with some of our best priced Norway packages.
Places to Visit on Norway Trip:1. The Norwegian National Opera and Ballet: This is one of the most popular attractions in Norway that is made to give you the illusion that the building is floating on water. There are three stages where many lavish musical and dance performances are arranged that you can see with the Norway travel package.
2. Tromsø Fjords: The northern city of Norway, over the Arctic circle has stunning fjords that can be explored by going on cruises with the Norway travel package. Moreover, the town itself has many other beautiful points of interest and is a major site for viewing Northern Lights which is a must include in your Norway tour packages.
3. National Museum and Gallery: Situated in Oslo is this fine example of the rich artistic side of Norway. The museum has housed some of the key pieces from renowned artists and has the largest collection of paintings, sculptures, drawings and other artworks in the entire country that you must see with the Norway trip packages.
4. Pulpit Rock: This is the among the best tourist attractions and most stunning natural lookout point in Ryfylke, with an elevation of 604 meters. You can come here after taking a thrilling trek till Preikestolen to relax while seeing the lush greenery, calm waters and lofty hills all around during the Norway holiday package trip.
5. Bryggen Hanseatic Wharf: The wharf has colourful houses that date back to the 14th and 16th centuries. The place was the main trading point in Bergen during the Vikings reign. You can come here to shop for local goods made by artisans as well as click plenty of instagrammable pictures during the Norway Trip.
6. The Science Center of Northern Norway: This science center in Norway houses the largest Planetarium which is where visitors can learn about the outer-space, climates and other natural occurrences. One of the main highlights here is the up and close views of the Northern Lights with the Norway tour package.
7. Akershus Fortress: This splendid architectural marvel was built in 1299 under the rule of King Hakon the Fifth and is an important part of all Norway sightseeing tours. If you are a history buff, a visit to this fort would be one of the highlights of your Norway tour packages.
8. Geirangerfjord: This is a 15 kilometers long stretch of pristine waters that are encompassed by lush hills on either side. The place is one of the most scenic in all of Norway and is a declared UNESCO World Heritage Site. The 'Seven Sisters' waterfall, Geiranger Skywalk and Ørnevegen are some famous sites to explore with the Norway holiday packages.
9. Vikings Ship Museum: This iconic museum in Oslo is a detailed insight into the ship-making skills and technology of the Vikings from the olden Scandinavian times. Apart from well preserved ships there are many other exhibits here as well thet you must see with the Norway trip packages.
10. Bygdøy Peninsula: A part of the Oslo landscape, the Bygdøy Peninsula is where all the prominent museums are located. Along with that, the beaches and forests around the area too are great for recreational activities during a summer strip with the Norway tour packages.
Things to Do on Norway Tour:1. Go on an Atlantic Ocean Road Trip: The Atlantic Ocean road is constructed right across the vast ocean and a road trip here is must to include in your Norway tour packages as this experience is unlike any you have or will ever experience. The entire pathway is boastful of sights of the waters, villages, archaic monuments and building and naturalness that pleases the eyes.
2. Witness the Northern Lights in Norway: This is probably the most famous experience to have in Norway. The Northern Lights or Aurora Belaties is a natural phenomenon that occurs in the skyline where neon and vibrant green lights appear in the night-sky. Tromso is one of the best places to see the lights during the Norway holiday package trip.
3. Skiing: The gigantic mountains and slopes are among the best for skiing in Norway. In fact one can enjoy this activity in many parts of the country in summers as well include it in your Norway packages. Places like Lyngen Alps, Stryn etc. are places that you should be heading to indulge in skiing while enjoying the views of bountiful environs.
4. Hiking: It is mandatory to include in your Norway tour packages as there are many cliffs and mountainous terrains in Norway where you can enjoy an exhilarating trek or hike. Pulpit Rock, Trolltunga and more are sites that present a challenging trail and an equally rewarding experience of the scenic panorama of fjords, hills and other landscaping.
5. Explore Norway on a Train Ride: One of the most comfortable ways to go around the scenery of Norway and its villages, petit towns, Valleys and hills is by boarding a train and enjoying the views from the window. One can take the Flam to Myrdal train route to have a relaxing getaway during your Norway Trip.
6. Visit Geirangerfjord: A part of the intricate fjord network in Norway, Geirangerfjord is one of the most beautiful places and a UNESCO World Heritage Site which offers views of snow-clad mountains, lush greenery, verdant valleys, and much more. Besides this, the Seven Sisters waterfalls, vantage points and a steep road route are some places that you can also explore on your Norway Tour.
7. Sightseeing: The rich Scandinavian history, mountainous landscape, serene water-bodies, natural topography and magic-like phenomenons are only some of the things that you must explore in Norway with sightseeing, or walking city tours. There are churches, museums, forts and palaces and much more worth seeing in different regions.
8. Cable-car rides: To get a different perspective on the vistas of Norway Trip, you must take a cable-car ride, especially the uber famous Fjellheisen cable car in Northern Norway (Tromso). Starting from the fjord, you get to an elevation of 1381 feet within a few minutes while witnessing views of the landscape, islands and much more.
Best Time for Norway Tour:The time to plan a Norway tour is during the summer months of May till September. This is when the region is relatively less cold, has more daylight and is considered to be the blossom season. You can enjoy many fun activities like cruising, hiking, sightseeing with much ease around this time of the year.
However, if you want to see the snowy Norway and are adept to the weather conditions, then winter too is a spectacular time for a visit. The Northern Lights are nicely visible, skiing, sleigh boarding etc. are some adventures that you can enjoy as well.
How to Reach Norway:
There are no direct flights to Norway from India and one would have to either get to Sweden or Denmark from Delhi/Mumbai International Airports. Upon arrival at any of these locations, you would have to board another flight to Norway.
Apart from that, you can also board a train, drive, and get on a ferry as alternative travel means as well.
Local Dishes to Try on Norway Trip:
1. Brunost: One of the best local dishes that you can try in Norway is Brunost, which is a distinctive Norwegian cheese. This cheese is made by blending goat's milk and cow's milk and has a caramel-like texture, which gives it a sweet and nutty flavour. You can find it commonly served on bread or crackers, making it a much-loved snack across the country.
2. Finnbiff: During your visit to Norway, make sure to try Finnbiff, which is a delicious, traditional reindeer stew. The reindeer meat used in this dish is simmered to perfection with onions, mushrooms, and cream, and produces a hearty and flavourful dish that warms the soul. Finnbiff is typically served with potatoes or flatbread, thereby providing a glimpse into Norway's rich food culture.
3. Tørrfisk: Another one of the popular local delicacies in Norway is Tørrfisk or dried fish, which primarily features cod or haddock. The fish is first air-dried and then salted to preserve and enhance its taste. This dish is usually accompanied by a side of potatoes or flatbread, which helps to add flavour and depth to this delicacy. Tørrfisk also reflects Norway's historical dependence on the sea for food, which makes it an integral part of the Norwegian diet.
4. Fårikål: As the national dish of Norway, Fårikål, which is a straightforward yet appetising dish of mutton and cabbage, deserves special mention. For the dish, the mutton is slow-cooked over low heat and gets tender, while also infusing the dish with its full flavour. Once cooked, it is then served with boiled potatoes and flatbread, resulting in a wholesome, satisfying meal.
5. Sodd: Sodd is a traditional soup from western Norway and provides a warming and filling experience that you must try during your trip to Norway. The dish first originated from the central part of Norway, and is often referred to as the "national dish of Trøndelag". It consists of mutton or beef, along with meatballs or dumplings made from potatoes and flour. The meat and dumplings are first boiled separately and then served together, usually with a generous ladle of rich, flavourful broth.
6. Waffles: When in Norway, you must definitely take some time out to try the country’s spin on the waffle, locally known as Vafler. This is a relatively lighter and crispier version than its Belgian counterpart, and is typically served with an assortment of toppings like jam and sour cream. These waffles can also be tried as a light meal or snack.
Browse through a wide range of Norway Tour packages from different Indian Cities like: Norway Tour Package From Bangalore, Norway Tour Package From Delhi, Norway Tour Package From Mumbai, Norway Tour Package From Chennai, Norway Tour Package From Kolkata, Norway Tour Package From Hyderabad, Norway Tour Package From Pune, Norway Tour Package From Ahmedabad.
Bigger Group? Get special offers upto 50% off!
We create unforgettable adventures, customised for your group.