1. Visit The Reclining Buddha: The reclining Buddha temple is one of the largest temples in Myanmar that is home to about 65 meters long image of Buddha. The temple of Chauk Htat Gyi is located in a large shed North of Kandawgyi lake. The original image that is present in the temple was completed in the year 1907 however it had been restored a number of times. In the course of the restoration in the year 1966, about 5 meters was added to the image. The image of Buddha is decorated by some of the expressive color schemes like red fingernails, blue eyeshadow, white face, red lips, and golden robe.
Location: Bahan Township, Yangon, Yangon Region, Myanmar.
2. Visit The Royal Palace: The royal palace of Mandalay happens to be the very last palace of the Burmese Dynasty which was constructed in between 1857 and 1859. The palace was completely constructed with teak wood. The citadel is surrounded by four walls each of 2 kilometers long with a total of 48 turrets in them. In 1885, the palace was completely looted and was converted into a fort of the British Army. And during the second world war, the palace was mostly destoryed by bombings. Heading over to this place, one would be able to learn more about the history and heritage of this place. You will also be able to get a glimpse of the architectural designs of the past era and learn more about the culture from the tourist guide. You will also be able to learn more about the royalty of Myanmar and listen to many legends as well
Location: Mandalay, Myanmar
Price: 10,000 Ks per person
3. Take A Burmese Taxi: Taxi services in Myanmar are very much popular to travel from one place to another. While visiting this country with your loved ones, you can take a tour of the various places of interest by booking Burmese Taxis which are not only cost effective but also give you a feel of heritage. You can easily find taxis as per you taste starting from sedans to luxury people movers on your Myanmar Tour Packages.
4. Go Motorbiking On The Road From Mandalay: Motorbiking on the road from Mandalay is one of the best adventure activities that a tourist can indulge in during his visit. Mandalay is a truly beautiful place that is packed with zillions of beautiful natural elements all over. You can rent bikes from Zack Benoe to cover all the remote places on a self guided tour. Zack Benoe is the founder of the bike rental and floats a number of bike trips in Myanmar.
Location: Mandalay, Myanmar
5. Explore the towering Dat Taw Gyaint fall Waterfalls: If you wish to spend time close to some of the pristine waterfalls, then heading out to Pyin Oo Lwin can be considered as one of the best things to do. The towering water popularly known as Dat Taw Gyaint Fall is considered to be a perfect place to visit by romantic couples for swimming. The crystal clear water of this place will surely entice you to indulge in some activities with your loved ones. If you wish to make the most of your Myanmar Tour Packages at one of the summer getaways for British, then it would be wise to book a resort close to it and have a picnic with a beautiful backdrop.
Location: Anesakhan, Myanmar (Burma)
6. Ride A Hot Air Balloon: Riding a hot air balloon is surely one of the most loved activities that you can indulge in. If you wish not to miss out on the wonderful panoramic views of the cityscape, then do make sure you plan a trip over the alluring landscapes of Myanmar with your loved ones. . Going up into the air on a hot air balloon along with your loved ones, you will be able to fly over the popular pagodas and other places of tourist interest. You will get to know more about the cultures of the place from the guide accompanying you during Myanmar Tour Packages.
Location: Balloons Over Bagan Sales Office Near Hotel Zfreeti, Thiripyitsaya Block No. (5, Nyaung-U, Myanmar (Burma)
Price: 4,20,978.90 Myanmar Kyat - 5,61,305.20 Myanmar Kyat
7. Stay At A Boutique Winery: Myanmar has been a home to some of the exotic local brews and some scenic vineyards. Heading over to some of them during your visit, you will not only be able to spend time in the midst of alluring natural beauty but also get a chance to learn more about the process of wine manufacture. The wineries have also got a boutique accommodation where you can spend some days of your trip with your loved ones. During your stay on your Myanmar Tour Packages, you will be able to get a chance to capture the alluring vistas from your balconies.
Location: Htone Bo, Taunggyi 11181, Myanmar (Burma)
Price: 7,058.72 Myanmar Kyat
8. Discover Burmese Schools: Burmese Schools can be considered as one of the best places that you will be visiting during your trip. This is because of the fact that you will get to learn a lot about the culture and tradition of the country. Apart from all these, most of the schools are located in remote places that are very much popular for their alluring natural beauty. So taking a trip to some of these schools on your Myanmar Tour Packages, you will be able to enjoy the scenic pristine beauty of nature.
Location: Bagan, Myanmar
9. Explore Hidden Temples Of Bagan: Exploring the hidden temples of Bagan is one of the most sought after things to do for any tourist heading over to Myanmar. The temples are just shadowed by the alluring green forest covers in such a manner that you won't have a perception that there are temples surrounding you. In order to find the temples, you would need to trek through the windy paths. While you will be taking the rugged routes, you will also be able to capture the views of some of the local artworks being sold by the native artists. You can purchase some of them and take home as a souvenir while on your Myanmar Tour Packages. Heading over to this temple, you will come across traditional and historical architectural designs. There are about 13000 temples, pagodas, and religious structures spread over an area of 26 square miles built between 11th and 13th century.
Location: Mandalay Region, Myanmar
10. Explore Shwedagon Pagoda: Shwedagon Pagoda is known to be one of the important buddhist places of worship. The temple is said to be preserving four important relics related to the reincarnation of Buddha. It is also believed to be sacred for the Theravada Tradition for the people of Myanmar. The pagoda is also known as the Grand Dragon Pagoda or the Golden Pagoda because of the fact that it is covered with layers of gold plates and adorned with diamonds as well.
Location: Shwedagon east gate Yangon, 11201, Myanmar (Burma)
Price: 11,293.95 Myanmar Kyat